Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-12-2012, 06:56 AM   #91
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Ineed more! Now! Love this story.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #92
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"I ... I suppose we could just quit," said Karen in a small, quiet voice

"What?" I said. "No way. We'll figure this out."

"But I can't just strip here!"

"Karen," Lilly said. "You're already in your underwear. What's the difference?"

But I suppose it feels like a lot when there are two strangers staring at you. She paced back and forth for a while, and we tried to talk her into it - we were so close, and there was so little left to do.

I think she was on the verge of giving up when a car door slammed nearby.

"Crap!" she screeched, and pulled off her bra and knickers, flinging them in the bin, grabbing the pen and running into the undergrowth. We followed, hot on her heels.

We plunged into the trees, not thinking of the noise or any pursuers, not stopping until we'd reached a quiet clearing. Karen was standing with her back to us, and Lilly went up to her to talk to her, whispering for a while then kneeling and writing something on her.

Karen turned round, her blonde hair blowing in a breeze, her perfect breasts heaving with her deep breaths, her pussy gleaming slightly with moisture and the words 'Victor's Slave' written on either side of her pubic hair.

Last edited by John332; 09-13-2012 at 11:38 PM.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #93
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"I'm sorry I freaked out," she said, not looking me in the eye

"It's ok," I said. "This is weird for me too."

"But exciting?" Lilly asked and we both glared at her

Then we shrugged

"I guess it is," I said and Karen nodded. "Why not enjoy it a bit?"

"Well ... in that case ... what is my next command, Master?" Lilly asked

I looked at Karen helplessly - I was new to this game completely. She shrugged and turned away

"I'm going to scout around for the other pen," she said. "See if those guys are still there."

"Wait, we can do it tog..."

But she'd gone

With her out of the way, feeling a bit more fearless and with a topless girl asking to do my bidding, I thought quickly.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:29 AM   #94
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Lilly," I said. "Your safe word is 'daisy' ok? If anything gets out of hand, or you don't feel comfortable, say that and we'll stop right away. But now, I want you to undress so I can see you again."

The slender brunette slowly pulled off the shoes she'd been wearing and put them to one side, standing on the bare earth. Hesitantly, she unfastened the jeans, unzipping them and pulling them down, showing first her slight hips, then her long, slim legs. She stood up straight, trembling slightly, her nipples standing upright on her small breasts.

I walked around her, admiring her pert round ass and long legs. Her hair was cut at shoulder-length, framing her face in brown ringlets.

"Now I want you to undress me," I said. "A master should share everything with his slave. And remember Lilly, I am freeing you from choice. Enjoy your commands"

Hesitantly, Lilly stepped up to me and knelt on the earth. Hooking her fingers on either side of my boxers, she pulled them down to my ankles, my erection springing out.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:03 AM   #95
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Now I want you to show me how much having a master excites you, but you may not yet have release," I said. "Touch yourself Lilly. Touch yourself and show me you love having a master."

Lilly gasped a little and slowly put her hands on her body, just above her waist, moving them up ever so slowly to her breasts, covering her nipples and kneading her boobs. She licked two fingers and rubbed her nipples, moving her fingers around her erect nips. Tracing a line down the side of her body, she slid her hands down her hips and brought them back up the inside of her legs, feeling her smooth skin.

Licking two fingers of one hand, she brought them down to her pussy and slowly rubbed them around in a circle. Dipping them deep into her pussy, she brought them out dripping with moisture and rubbed her clit, breathing more deeply now. She swirled her fingers around, rubbing harder and harder.

"Stop." I commanded and, as if brought out of a dream, Lilly stopped, blinking.

"Please master," she begged. "Please?"
Old 09-18-2012, 05:29 AM   #96
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I was trembling myself - I'd gone from a no-one in accounts with a secret hobby to having a nude slave at my beck and call.

I walked around Lilly, brushing my erect penis over her ass, feeling her soft ass cheeks and making my dick quiver with desire. I gave her butt a soft slap, watching it shake

"Have I been bad, master?" she said

"No Lilly," I said. "But I would like you to show me how much you really love being a slave to me."

She turned around and faced me, biting her bottom lip. Bending slightly, she reached under my balls and began to slowly stroke them, working underneath them and then along the sides. Pushing herself forward, she rubbed her wet pussy along the length of my penis, leaving it damp.

Lowering herself down, she knelt on the park floor and took my dick in her mouth
Old 09-19-2012, 06:29 PM   #97
shola

Nice! Can't wait for more!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:54 AM   #98
Sintrac
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic story. Looking forward to more
Old 09-29-2012, 09:04 AM   #99
moonmoon

I LOOOOOOOVE this story! Please continue, ASAP! I think this is the best story I have ever read on this website!

Thanks!
-Your Obsessed Fangirl

Thank you! Please dare me!

Check out one of my stories at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91957
moonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:17 AM   #100
ACodd

Please keep going with this.
ACodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #101
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Lilly's warm lips caressed the shaft of my penis before her tongue edged its way around the tip, making me shiver with pleasure. She sucked and licked, lapping at my dick before wetly licking up the length of it. Thrusting forwards, she moved her lips up and down along its length, making my balls ache with anticipation. I could feel myself getting more and more horny, moving in time to her strokes, not caring where I was or what we were doing. I just wanted more of this. More.

Suddenly she stopped and moved back slightly. I waited, but she didn't carry on.

"What is it Lilly?" I said. "Why have you stopped? I am displeased"

She looked over at the side of the clearing and I followed her gaze. Karen walked into the clearing, flanked by two guys and a girl filming her on cameraphones.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #102
John332
getDare Sweetheart

As they saw us, they started, pausing and looking at her for guidance.

"What the hell?" I said "Karen...?"

"Don't let me stop you," she said, walking over to us. Still nude, her body glistening, her hips swayed and my eyes didn't know where to look next. I was trying to take her all in at once.

"I told these guys that if they could distract the others, they could have footage of me - as long as it was for their personal consumption and didn't end up on the internet. Of course I have no guarantees, but I have their addresses, LinkedIn profiles, places of work and photos of their dicks and boobs in my inbox now."

I spluttered. That didn't help me very much - there had just been four people watching me in a fairly intimate situation!

"Of course, I may have promised them a few extras," she said, nudging Lilly out of the way, putting her hands on my shoulders and pushing me to the ground.

"What?" I started, but she went down into a squat and put a finger on my lips. She pulled a condom out of nowhere and slipped it onto my dick, then lowered herself down, impaling herself on me.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #103
shola

Great update! Cant wait for more!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:23 PM   #104
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I am loving this story

I think I might be going crazy, I'm sure there was a chapter where they went back to the office to play poker... or am I thinking of a different story?

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:53 PM   #105
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

wasn't there a part of this story where they went back to the office and had another game of poker and he had to do everything the guy told him to? am i confusing this with another story?

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk