Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-12-2012, 02:55 PM   #91
thegrim07

This is more of a double dare.

1) drive to a nearby mall and park in the middle of a busy parkinglot. Roll your window down a bit, get into the back seat and strip nude and have at yourself for as long as you'd like, as long as you get decently wet. Make sure to moan and make enough noises to be heard outside. (if you don't have a car then go to the next step and masturbate in the stall.)
2) When you're done shove your panties up your pussy, redress and make your way to a clothing store. Sneak into the male's dressing room. Take a stall thats right next to an occupied one but leave it unlocked. Once there, undress completely, take your panties out and wad them up with a note that says "Wanna see more? then just cum on in! " and throw your panties and the note into the next stall.
then just sit on your knees with your eyes closed and your mouth opened and see what happens
thegrim07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:25 PM   #92
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
hahahaha, Nice! I'm sure you'll have no problem with that dare.
No I shuld not have a problem with it lol I am sure of that

Emma XxX

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:26 PM   #93
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrim07 View Post
This is more of a double dare.

1) drive to a nearby mall and park in the middle of a busy parkinglot. Roll your window down a bit, get into the back seat and strip nude and have at yourself for as long as you'd like, as long as you get decently wet. Make sure to moan and make enough noises to be heard outside. (if you don't have a car then go to the next step and masturbate in the stall.)
2) When you're done shove your panties up your pussy, redress and make your way to a clothing store. Sneak into the male's dressing room. Take a stall thats right next to an occupied one but leave it unlocked. Once there, undress completely, take your panties out and wad them up with a note that says "Wanna see more? then just cum on in! " and throw your panties and the note into the next stall.
then just sit on your knees with your eyes closed and your mouth opened and see what happens
I do not drive but I luv this dare so leave it with me I will do as much as it as I can and report back once done.

Emma XxX

Old 02-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #94
DarthTease

Back on page 5, you did a dare where you had some friends over, stripped, and let them do anything you wanted with you.

Here's a new dare, since it's obviously people you trust:

Invite the same 5 guys over. Tell them to bring money, since you're having a charity auction. Don't give them any further details.

After they're all there, give or take whatever preamble you want, start auctioning off the clothing that you're wearing one item at a time. They can bid whatever they want, but have to be able to pay on the spot. Any items they buy they get to keep, permanently. It's up to you what clothing you start with, and how much. (You'll raise more money for charity if you wear a lot, but then you lose more clothing out of your wardrobe.)

Once you're fully naked, tell them what the last item up for auction is. You for a week. You are the winner's slave for one week, for anything non-permanent. Sex, chores, shopping, doing laundry, picking out your clothing, whatever, you're his for seven days. Remember, they have to be able to pay cash on the spot.

And yes, all proceeds must go to a charity. (That keeps it legal.) Pick one out before hand.

Hamming it up as a good salesgirl to increase the amount raised for a good cause is encouraged. ;-)
DarthTease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:21 PM   #95
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie-me-up View Post
buy a cheap pack of at least 5 thongs/tiny knickers and cum whilst wearing each one of them, so they are nice and wet/dirty. Then package each one in to a separate envelope along with a note with the getdare web address and your profile name, a promise to complete their dare if they log-in and dare you via PM or on this thread. Leave a secret code on the note so you know genuine replies.

Leave the packages out and about round your local area and then just wait and see if you get any responses.

if you are really daring you must strip one item at each package location. Its your choice whether or not you go back for the clothes or if you have to make it back home naked/semi-naked.

enjoy, and of course keep us updated!!
OK I did this dare a few weeks back I wore the knickers for 48 hrs each then packaged them up with getdare addy, my username and my email address. I left them around different places all where somebody is likely to find them, I got my first email from them today. I will post the dare and the results from it shortly.

Emma xxx

Old 02-29-2012, 05:46 AM   #96
DMoe
Distinguished Member

Did you ever get around to my dare?
Old 03-01-2012, 03:03 PM   #97
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMoe View Post
Did you ever get around to my dare?
I will do your dare tomorrow I promise.

Will hope to post report of it tomorrow night.

Emma Xx

Old 03-02-2012, 04:34 AM   #98
chapps

A fairly old idea but with a twist...

Go out in a pair of jeans, top and nothing else (no underwear) Take only your keys and some cash with you. Next job is to get you a bit dirty - find some mud and go for a roll around in it so that your clothes are covered in it.

Now you have to find a laundrette - there needs to be at least one person there to 'help' you now that you are a helpless messy young lady!

Go up to the person and ask them if they can help you out - can they lend you some washing poweder so that you can get your clothes clean (or better still if they are only just arriving, can they put your clothes in with theirs?)

Tell them you'll be so grateful you'd do anything to repay them - you'll be killed if you return home looking like this!

Now you can strip off so that you are naked in the laundrette, and ask the person if there is anything you can do to repay them - do whatever they ask and report back!

Have fun!
chapps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:49 PM   #99
KissinKitty

Send a message via Yahoo to KissinKitty

Next time you go swimming, don’t tie your bikini top very tight when you put it on. When you dive into the pool, the water will tear your bikini top off of your body leaving you exposed to all who care to look. If you are more daring, pretend not to notice until someone points it out to you.

Likes: Pain, humiliation, mild or "accidental" public, orgasm control, clothing control, bladder control
Limits: Scat, blood, family, pics, webcam, food insertions

My bra size is 32C.

Please post on my wall what you would do to degrade me.

Spoiler:
PM me any dare from my likes and i shall do it
KissinKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:17 AM   #100
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissinKitty View Post
Next time you go swimming, don’t tie your bikini top very tight when you put it on. When you dive into the pool, the water will tear your bikini top off of your body leaving you exposed to all who care to look. If you are more daring, pretend not to notice until someone points it out to you.
I luv this dare, only problem is I can't dive, I can only just abt swim and not very far.

Old 03-06-2012, 02:20 AM   #101
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

[QUOTE=DMoe;617261]Go out to the park or other public areas wearing a bra, sexy panties, a revealing top and a very short skirt.

Go up to random men and ask them if they would like to guess the color of your bra and panties, tell them if they guess right you will allow them to remove that article of clothing.

If they get the bra color right: Let them take off your shirt and bra, take a look and maybe even give them a little squeeze. Even if they get this wrong lift up your shirt to prove to them you're wearing a different color bra, then allow them to guess your panties.

If they guess the panties right: Allow them to slide there hands up your thighs, under your skirt and take your panties completely off. Lift your skirt up a little to give them a nice show of your goods.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________

OK, First off sorry for not posting this at the earlier but I have had a mega busy weekend and still trying to catch up with myself.

I have done this dare and here goes what happened.

I got dressed in a very loose T-shirt that has a very low cut neckline, Short skirt, white ankle socks and trainers. I wore a
blue bra and a pair of pink panties.

It was rather a mild day so it was good for the dare, I did not need to wear a coat, although it was not warm it was not freezing
either, however it was cold enough for my nipple to go stiff and stick out under my t-shirt.

I walked to the local park, as it was not such a cold day there were rather a lot of people about, many in couple male & female together
so I decided to stay clear of them and routed around to find single males. after a little while I came across a gentleman who I would guess
was about mid forties, I walked up to him and asked him if he wuld mind helping me out , He said he wuld if he culd and asked what I wanted
him to do, I asked him to guess what colour bra and panties I was wearing. He looked very surprised and I thought he was going to walk away
but he looked me up and down and smiled, he said white bra and panties. I said no sorry and took off my t-shirt and lifted up my skirt to prove I
was not lying to him. He face was a picture.

I gave him a kiss and walked off to find another male, it only took a few seconds, the first gentleman was following me. I asked the
second guy who was abt early twenties the same question and told the first guy not to give away the answer. The second guy thought
for what seemed like hours and then said Blue Bra and white panties, He got the bra correct. I said he had got the colour of my bra
correct so he could take off my shirt and my bra, he looked very worried but I egged him on and he did take them off, I stood there
topless in the park with both guys looking at my tits and people walking past. I said to the second guy as he got it correct he could
feel my tits if he wanted to, he put both hands on my tits and squeezed them.

I got dressed again and went off looking for another guy, I came across 2 guys walking together so I approached them, again
I was followed by the first guy, I asked the 2 guys the same question. the reply was Red Bra and Pink Panties, they had guess
the panties correct, I said they had and told them if they wanted to they can take them off for me. one of the guys stepped
forward and put his hands up my skirt and pulled down my pants, I lifted my feet so they came right off and then lifted
my skirt right up to show them what the panties had been hiding. after a few mins of them looking I put the panties back on and
went in sear of the fourth guy.

Number four did not take long to, I asked the same question and he refused to help me.

The next 3 guys I asked also refused to assist but I cam across another and he agreed, I asked him the question and
he said I was wearing white bra and blk panties, I said I am so sorry but you have guess it wrong, I took off my shirt and lifted
my skirt to prove I was not lying to him.

Number five came along very soon after and I asked for his help, he said ok, he guessed I was wearing white bra and pants so again
he had guessed incorrect and again I removed my shirt and lifted my skirt to prove I was not wearing white bra or pants.

All this time the first guy I had got to guess was still following me around, he was a realli nice guy so I stopped and talked to him
for a while in the park, he asked why I was doing this so I told him it was a dare I was given on line, he could not believe that
people do things like this because stranger over the internet have told them to do it, I tried to explain it but he said he had nothing
to do with the internet so was not aware things like this went on. I asked him if he would like to put his hands down my pants as
he had been following me for so long, he said yes so I let him, he had a good feel and pushed a few fingers deep into me, we
kissed and he had a good grope of my tits.

After that I said good by to him and walked off home.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:23 AM   #102
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Dont know if you know this one allready but here you go.
Get and old strapless dress that is kinda windy.
Now cut it from bottem till top open pref on place were it normally closes.
Now get some of old velcro and put it there so dress can close again but now from top to bottem.
Write on ass: spank me
Write on tummy: wet pussy and horny.
Put on very high heels and your new dress.
Go to the mall and edge somewhere secluded.
Now with wet pussy go to a store with self closing doors. Make sure when they close dress is caught between them. Act all surprised and be sure to jump around and scream so people look at you. Run out the store with dress in hand.
Do this at least in 5 different stores after that go to public restroom. Take dress of and leave it in a stall go in an other stall and edge than cum 3x in a row. Door not locked.
Get dress and go home if dress is still there otherwise you have to go to lost and found lol
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #103
GreatPaulOfFire

A simple dare, but one that should be interesting:

Simply go to the park dressed in a slutty outfit, no underwear, and request the help of guys to punish you for being a naughty girl. Lift your skirt, tell them to spank you until they think you've had enough, and then once they're done, lift your shirt, and get them to twist your nipples. You should keep doing this until one of them makes you cry, the ultimate humiliation.

After each guy is done, thank them, and ask them if they would like a blowjob as a reward for giving you what you deserve. Have them cum on your face/tits, and rub it in in front of them.
GreatPaulOfFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:35 AM   #104
DMoe
Distinguished Member

You're going to need a friends help with this one. You are to wear your shortest tightest skirt, a button up top and some stripper heels ... no bra, no panties...

Your friend is going to decide where and when, but you are going to do some public corner time. You will be taken to a store, mall or other public area to be put in a corner. When you are in the corner your skirt will be pulled up to show the bottom bit of your butt and your friend will write "Bad Slut" on your ass with a Sharpie so that it is visible for all. Your blouse is to be unbuttoned to one past the bottom of your breasts.

You will stand with your nose in the corner, your feet 2 feet from the corner and feet slightly more than shoulder width apart. Cross your hands on your ass cheeks while applying light pressure slide your hands up so that they are now located above your ass cheeks. If the skirt is pulled up any so be it. Your hands are now to be placed flat on the wall to either side of your head, you will remain on display.

You are to stand like this for 30 minutes or until your friend feels you should be released. When completed you will unbutton one more button of your blouse. You are not allowed to rebutton your blouse or pull down your skirt until you arrive home.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #105
ElyaC

Go to a public pool (at a time that you know it will be busy) and shower before going into the pool in the men's showers, either topless or with no clothes. If you're very daring, then piss after you're finished showering too.
If you are caught explain that you thought it was unisex showering like most places have (unless it is unisex showering, in which case all you'll have to explain is your lack of clothing).
ElyaC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk