Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-05-2023, 03:41 PM   #10261
Beelieve

Okay! Bee has... gathered up all her tasks and noted them down. She'll work through them!

Maybe it's a good idea to create a planning in my little trouble sheet thingy? Yeah!

Bee is really tired though, she's going to bed after this. She'll do that tomorrow after class!

---
Regardless, If Bee every wants to stop accumilating tasks, she'll need to catch people! (God it's hard to write tasks that Bee is willing to risk doing herself >.>)

SluttySarah18 Bee is still a fan of having people draw attention, while also getting more people in trouble so... If you are late you have to single someone out >:3. You have to write an evil, evil, evil task for that person, get them into real big trouble! If they catch it, you'll have to keep retrying until they don't.

LucyLou if you are late, your phone wallpaper turns into an image of Bee's choice. Pm her since it's lewd!

Bee will play safe and keep it at that for now!

---

If you catch one of Bee's tasks, she has to do it herself. (Using the last digit of the catchers post time as the hours late)

A task Bee would hate to do is:
Hand-writing an essay. Since that idea isn't evil on it's own, additional Bee could be told to rip up essays that aren't completely perfect (Punishing her for spelling/grammar mistakes, untidy writing, low quality sentences ect.). Obviously a redo would be in order each time, with additional requirements of course!

Bee is vulnerable for 20 days, or until she's caught 17 people in this thread. Whichever is longer.

bzzzz this bee will get you all bzzz

23 - Trans Girl (6 months of HRT!) - Devious Submissive Switch

By popular request bee introduces:
Likes, limits, toys, ect!

Beelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 04:05 PM   #10262
KillerWedgieGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily22 View Post
@KillerWedgieGirl - reply in 2 hours or give yourself a shoulder wedgie. For every 2 hours late add an extra pair of underwear in a shoulder wedgie
I missed this by 6 hours, How long does the wedgie Have to stay in for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
[FONT="Century Gothic"]If you dont reply in 2 hours....

KillerWedgieGirl - you will have to send out 1 PM Dare for every 10 minutes you are late. Give yourself a heavy spank when sending each one out.
24 pm dares according to my calculations, I will try to send them all out over the next couple of days.

@emily, reply in 2 hours or for every hour late where a thong for 30 minutes

@samor, reply in 2 hours or wear a diaper with out changing it for 2 hours per hour late.

@kaiyo, reply in two hours, or for every hour late the number of clothe items you can wear tommorrow goes down by one, the starting number of items is 7.

@Feline Frenzy, reply in two hours or you must sleep in a costume for one night per hour late, you get to chose the costume.

@beelieve, reply in 2 hours or you can only be on get dare if your hands are tied together at the wrist for 12 hours per hour late.

@sluttysarah, reply in two hours or ever hour late is one pm dare that you have to make up and add to your pm dare list for at least a week.

24/F

Please pm me custom wedgie dice dares

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits
PM Dares
KillerWedgieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 04:37 PM   #10263
zcatl

Quote:
zcatl - for 1 day per hour late you have to get permission from 3 people in a timeframe of 1 hour to be allowed to cum
Did not catch this one so 6 days I will need permission to cum

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96353

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers
zcatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 04:57 PM   #10264
FelineFrenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerWedgieGirl View Post
@Feline Frenzy, reply in two hours or you must sleep in a costume for one night per hour late, you get to chose the costume.
Caught - while I might have been able to do this one with onesies, just a reminder that sleeping dares are listed in my limits.
FelineFrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 04:59 PM   #10265
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerWedgieGirl View Post
I missed this by 6 hours, How long does the wedgie Have to stay in for?

24 pm dares according to my calculations, I will try to send them all out over the next couple of days.

@emily, reply in 2 hours or for every hour late where a thong for 30 minutes

@samor, reply in 2 hours or wear a diaper with out changing it for 2 hours per hour late.

@kaiyo, reply in two hours, or for every hour late the number of clothe items you can wear tommorrow goes down by one, the starting number of items is 7.

@beelieve, reply in 2 hours or you can only be on get dare if your hands are tied together at the wrist for 12 hours per hour late.

@sluttysarah, reply in two hours or ever hour late is one pm dare that you have to make up and add to your pm dare list for at least a week.

Caught it nice and easy c: well 5 minutes to spare

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

A Quick Add Thread
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 05:01 PM   #10266
Slaafje
Account Banned

Welp I am in for 2 weeks

If its not in my likes/dislikes then i'll decide whether to do it or not
19/M

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96198 PM dares

Vulnerable in the if you do not reply thread till 19/04

0/524 ice cubes in my ass [add 3 every 15 minutes]
Slaafje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 05:37 PM   #10267
Kms1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Everyone has 2 hours to respond!

SubbyFoxboi
You'll be wearing Diapers, your onesie in gaming theme and a pacifier until you beat one intermediate minesweeper game for each hour you are late.

DeniedTom
3 Burpees per hour late with your nipples clamped

Diaperboy06
the next time you change your diaper you have to put your face into the dirty one until you slapped your balls once for each hour you are late

HarlyStorm
1 Deepthroat, held for 5 seconds for each hour late

laraw
You have to keep wearing your garterbelt with stockings for 2 hours for every hour late. capped at 36 hours.

SubboyJ
do 3 Burpees for every hour late with your hush inserted and your phone on the ground next to you with the Sound mode

tripers
Play in the loser has to post thread until you won 1 time for every hour you are late.

butterboy
Wear at least 1 piece of feminine clothing for the next 3 hours for every hour late

Darkmoonwolf
go for a 10 minute walk for every hour you are late with this under your clothes

paaltjepaal
Wait until you start to get desperate. You may only go to the toilet after you slapped of a nipple clamp from both of your nipples for every hour late. If you pee before that, you will have a debt of 20 minutes of wearing nippleclamps for every hour you are late that has to be paid of before you can use the toilet in your home again.

Diaper_pup
Time how long it takes you to pee into your diaper after changing. the next time you change, you will spank yourself once for each minute it took you.

Kms1111
You'll be having a session where you have to cum once for each hour you are late by. If the session hits 1 hour, stop and spank yourself 10 times on each ass cheek for every orgasm you are still missing

XavySub
Edge once for every hour you are late

Emily22
1 hit with each your ruler and wodden spoon onto your clit for every hour late.

sissybabygirl
Try to hold a deepthroat for as long as possible. The next x+1 days (x amount of hours late) you have to try to break your highscore. Day only counts when failing if you tried for 30 minutes or more

KillerWedgieGirl
Youll be in a shoulder wedgie while you play an ARAM game. Each death will lead to 5 spanks per hour late.

Sluttysue
You'll stay in your posture collar for 10 minutes per hour late while dildowarming a dildo of your choice.

Crionex
Stroke 100 times for every 30 minutes you are late by. no cumming.
If you cum lick up everything, start by 0 and double the total needed

Dontcallmesissy
For 12 hours, whenever you are on gD you have to remove your panties and put them in your mouth.

Sissybaby6
wrap yourself in saran wrap from chest to feet, tie your hands behind your back, start a timer on your phone of 5 minute -30 seconds for each hour late, slide your phone to the other side of the room and try to get to it in time. If you cant do it, you'll have to tape the next used diaper to your head for the time it took you longer.

Victoria85
1 Spank with each spanking toy for every hour late

Blueballstiedboy
Do 20 Jumping jacks and 3 Burpees for every hour late with nipple clamps

Bunnygirl
ARAM time! Start with the need to pee. You should feel the pressure during the game but not be risking to pee during it
Strip naked and Q up, start masturbating until the game starts. You have to Edge before being allowed to change your runes.
Whenever you die, give your pussy a light slap and edge once before being allowed to move again. (i hope light slaps are fine even if pussy torture is a limit as it also is in your pm dares). If you win the game you are free!, If you lose, you will be putting yourself into a wedgie and hold your bladder for x minutes for every death (X = hours late). On lose you will be denied for the rest of the day unless you edge once for each death of your team. [Are you on EUW?]

Diapered_Girl_Luna
As you dont like grown up things, no walking for the time you are late (6 hour max)

Memer_Dreamer18
Wear your maid dress for 2 hours and do some chores.

JustMeBeingMe123
Do a Gymnastics workout for 15 minutes per hour late with your plug inserted

FoolishOrc
shave yourself a nice landing strip into your pubic hair (let one grow if you are shaven)

ThisDirtySlut
Clamp your pussy and nipples until you have held 3 deepthroat for every hour you are late for 10 seconds.

Puppy_Boy
Use each anal toy from smallest to biggest for 2 minutes per hour late.

IBegToBeControlled
You will be denied until you have caught out 2 people in here for ever hour late. you can reduce the amount by 1 for every 10 edges you do

Powerbottom
5 wax drips onto your chest (and nipples) for every hour late.

I tagged everyone i have in my spreadsheet so I hope i forgot noone,
HAVE FUN

also vulnerable until 10. February for now
I was late by two days seeing this which was 48 orgasms, I only managed 5 in one hour which is 42 left x 10. So 420 spanks, I managed 100 on each ass cheek and then I couldn’t handle more so I did 50 on the back of each thigh, 50 on each tit, and then 20 on the pussy. I’m so sore right now everywhere, I’m sorry I wasn’t able to do it all on my ass.
Limit: pictures/video, blood, scat/pee, family/friends, public.

Toys: rabbit vibe, household items.

Still owe: 1920 spanks
Kms1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kms1111 for this post:
Old 02-05-2023, 05:38 PM   #10268
KillerWedgieGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelineFrenzy View Post
Caught - while I might have been able to do this one with onesies, just a reminder that sleeping dares are listed in my limits.
Sorry about that, I missed it while reading through your blog post. Thanks for letting me know.

24/F

Please pm me custom wedgie dice dares

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits
PM Dares
KillerWedgieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 05:43 PM   #10269
Kms1111

I’m in for two days - please no spanking dates as I have 1920 spanks to make up once I’m not longer so sore.
Limit: pictures/video, blood, scat/pee, family/friends, public.

Toys: rabbit vibe, household items.

Still owe: 1920 spanks
Kms1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 06:33 PM   #10270
SluttySarah

Quote:
SluttySarah18 Bee is still a fan of having people draw attention, while also getting more people in trouble so... If you are late you have to single someone out >:3. You have to write an evil, evil, evil task for that person, get them into real big trouble! If they catch it, you'll have to keep retrying until they don't.
Ahh omg I even saw this and thought to myself that I'd reply later since I wanted to give my nipples a break (I have to clamp my nipples whenever writing here, as usual). Can I write that task for you? :P

Quote:
1 hour late - I'll add a PM dare to my list!

Don't Reply Thread updates

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 02-05-2023 at 06:38 PM.
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 06:47 PM   #10271
FelineFrenzy

@Beelieve: I really hope this idea isn't too mean, but the structure popped in my head after reading your "A task Bee would hate to do" note. Let me know if this is way too hard and I can adjust. (I can't do creative writing tasks myself because they mess with my anxiety so I had some trouble tuning the difficulty.)

Respond within 2 hours or:

Write an essay that is at least 100 words long on why you deserve to be punished with more difficult tasks in this thread. Your essay must fulfill all of the requirements listed in spoilers below. However, you may only look at the spoilers after completing a draft of the essay, and you must check them one-by-one until you find one that your essay violates. As soon as you discover your essay does not match a requirement, start over on a new sheet of paper without looking at the remaining spoilers.

Once you finish the final essay, post the final version to your gallery for all of us to enjoy!

Spoiler:
REMINDER: Only reveal spoilers until you discover one of them that doesn't match the essay!

Spoiler:
The essay must be written in pen.

Spoiler:
The essay must include at least three examples of tasks that would make good punishments for you.

Spoiler:
The essay must have at least three paragraphs.

Spoiler:
The essay must have today's date written in the upper right corner of the page.

Spoiler:
Writing tasks - essays or lines - may not be one of the examples you list as good punishments. We already know that one!

Spoiler:
The essay must contain the usernames of at least three participants in this thread other than yourself.

Spoiler:
The essay must have a title written at the top of the page.

Spoiler:
The essay may not contain the word "I".

Spoiler:
All paragraphs must be properly indented.

Spoiler:
All usernames must exactly match the spelling and capitalization of the usernames as listed on getDare profiles.

Spoiler:
The essay must be at least 100 words long plus an additional 10 words for every hour late that you were to respond to this post.
FelineFrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 07:10 PM   #10272
LucyLou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelieve View Post

LucyLou if you are late, your phone wallpaper turns into an image of Bee's choice. Pm her since it's lewd!
Damn, I missed this. Alright then Bee, send me my new wallpaper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelineFrenzy View Post
LucyLou: If you're late, wear your tuxedo bunny outfit and touch every door in your home by only hopping with your feet together to move. (You may ignore the hopping restriction on stairs and any other situation where it would not be safe.)
Missed this too. It sounds quite cute though!

28/M/UK

Likes and Limits

Toys and Clothes
LucyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 08:18 PM   #10273
zcatl

@lucylou: every hour you are late will be a hour spent in your cage
@ Kaiyo: every hour you are late will be a day wearing your panties
@sluttysarah18: every hour you are late will be 5 minutes wearing your clover clamps
@victoria85: every hour you are late will be a day spent in diapers
@ Samor: every hour you are late will be a day locked in your cage
@emily22: if you are late the next time you play BvG you will be nude with your nipples clamp, butt plug in with a vibrator vibrating it, then another vibrator on your clit. If you cum that’s fine but you have to leave the vibe on and announce it in the game that you have cummed.

I will be vulnerable until the end of the month

Also if you have not voted in the poll me vs estrogen, I ask that you please do so. Of course I hope you vote for me to win but that will ultimately be your decision. Link is in my signature

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96353

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers
zcatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 08:47 PM   #10274
SluttySarah

Quote:
@sluttysarah18: every hour you are late will be 5 minutes wearing your clover clamps
Caught this!! I might spend some time plugged later tonight after I finish my assignments and write up a few more dares and try to catch people out.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 10:50 PM   #10275
nya
getDare Devil

@samor 2 hours, 12 hours chastity for every hour late starting as soon as you reply
@FelineFrenzy 2 hours or you must complete https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416237 without the bonus for being dared to do it.
@Kaiyo 2 hours or you must do the bathroom use dare I Emily previously for 12 hours per hour missed. As a reminder that is
Quote:
You may only use the bathroom if you start within 5 minutes of the start of the hour e.g. 12-12:05 1-1:05. It counts as starting when your bare ass touches the toilet seat.
If you can't do this while at work you can pause it for work hours. Tell me how it goes.
@Victoria85 every hour late is 30 minutes in diapers, you must announce in this thread when you start and anyone in this thread can diaper check you. You must get permission from someone you have successfully caught in this thread if you need to change before your time is up (exception if you are leaking.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk