Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-04-2023, 11:15 PM   #10231
Samor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttySarah18 View Post
@Samor: If you are late, complete each PM dare with an X in it's name with X being the number of hours you are late, and extend the time you are vulnerable for by X days.
Only one hour late. Could have be worse.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 01:52 AM   #10232
HarlyStorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samor View Post
@HarlyStorm
Wear your heels at home for 30 minutes per hour late.
17 hours late. 8,5 hours to walk on heels.
How can I make this worse? Suggestions welcome

Quote:
@HarlyStorm
Put your inflatable plug in and pump it once for each hour late. don't deflate or remove it until you sent a dare to 5 persons in this thread.
17 pumps :O. Whis will be hard already, but how can I make this also worse?

Likes: Teasing, A bit of pain, chastity, petplay, bondage, crossdressing, light anal.
Limits: permanent, illegal, friends/family, cbt, sounding, face, nude pics, video, pee/scat.
If something isn't in my likes or limits. Just ask, I bite( but not that hard).

My Collection
My PM dares
Fill my PM Dares list

Last edited by HarlyStorm; 02-05-2023 at 01:54 AM.
HarlyStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 02:53 AM   #10233
petintraining

I'm vulnerable for a week

dislikes: cbt, denial, extreme pain, scat(eating), writing lines.

limits: public humiliation, pics/videos, blackmail, social suicide, friends/family, food insertions, blood, permanent.

toys: dildo, large buttplug, enema bulb, enema bag, shock collar, any household items.

Give me rules and tasks:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414132
petintraining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 03:19 AM   #10234
LucyLou

Quote:

@LucyLou: It seems like you like panties and anal, just like me! If you don't catch this in time you'll have to stuff every pair of panties you wear the next week up your butt for an hour! Of course you can do them one by one, but if they've been on you, they gotta be in you for at least an hour! In your next post in this thread, you must first write a report with your nipples clamped before replying to anything else.
Oops. I’m a bit late for this. I’m a little confused about the last part though - what am I writing a report on? If it’s the experience of stuffing panties then do I have to wait until the next time I wear panties to post? Or am I writing it on having my nipples clamped.

Sorry - just needed clarification. Figured it wouldn’t hurt the task as this is the only one I need to reply to.
LucyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 04:28 AM   #10235
SluttySarah

Sorry that wasn't clear!! I suppose I mean your next post after a week has passed, and write a bit about the experience!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SluttySarah for this post:
Old 02-05-2023, 07:56 AM   #10236
Emily22
getDare Succubus

@LucyLou - reply in 2 hours or talk/type in rhyme for 24 hours on gd

@nya - reply in 2 hours or spend one night sleeping in a wedgie

@FelineFrenzy - reply in 2 hours or look up the chiquita banana song (commercial). Then grab a banana and dance along to it (I know I tried to catch you with this one before, but I think it's hilarious!)

Fluffydaredemon - reply in 2 hours or for one day you can only eat foods starting with the same letter of the alphabet (pick one letter and stick with it for the day)

@HarlyStorm - reply in 2 hours or sleep with your ankles tied together for 1 night

@zcatl - reply in 2 hours or you have to challenge 2 people to a game of battleship.

@SluttySarah18 - reply in 2 hours or keep your plug inserted for 30 minutes per hour late (you can break it up if you need to)

@sissybabygirl - reply in 2 hours or spend 2 minutes in the corner per hour late

@KillerWedgieGirl - reply in 2 hours or give yourself a shoulder wedgie. For every 2 hours late add an extra pair of underwear in a shoulder wedgie

@tripers - reply in 2 hours or you have to complete this (modify it if you need to) https://www.faproulette.co/10362/marshmallow-test/ (it looks like anal is a dislike for you, not a limit, but if this is too much and you aren't comfortable doing it, then give yourself a chair wedgie instead for 15 minutes per hour late)

@Beelieve - this worked well last time, so trying it again. Reply in 2 hours or extend your time in this thread by the hour that it is when you catch this dare (ex. 3 days at 3am/3pm). As a bonus, if you catch this post in time, reduce your time in this thread by a day

@Rascal - reply in 2 hours or extend your time in this thread by 2 days

@Samor - reply in 2 hours or find the last hypno that you listened to and have listen to it on loop for a night while sleeping

@Kaiyo - reply in 2 hours or spank each butt cheek 10 times for every hour you missed

@Sluttysue - reply in 2 hours or you must be gagged while on gd for 15 minutes per hour late

@Dontcallmesissy - reply in 2 hours or wear a stuffed bra for a day

@Crionex - reply in 2 hours or edge 1 per 2 hours late

@Sissybaby6 - reply in 2 hours or write one task in this thread per 3 hours late (minimum 1)

@Victoria85 - reply in 2 hours or you must spank each ass cheek 10 times for every hour you missed it by. If you are over 2 hours late you must switch implements (hand, wooden spoon, ruler, etc.) every 20 spanks

@Blueballstiedboy - reply in 2 hours or put clothespins on your nipples for 1 minute per hour late

@Bunnygirl - reply in 2 hours or you must give yourself an atomic wedgie (and if it isn't too public for you, you must stand in front of a window for 1 minute per hour late, max. 10 minutes)

@Diapered_Girl_Luna - reply in 2 hours or write one task in this thread per day late (minimum 1)

@MemerDreamer18 - reply in 2 hours or complete 2 pm dares per hour late

@JustMeBeingMe123 - reply in 2 hours or wear a leotard and tights for 30 minutes per hour late

@FoolishOrc - reply in 2 hours or wear a diaper next time you go shopping

@ThisDirtySlut - reply in 2 hours or give yourself a frontal chair wedgie for 15 minutes per hour late

@Puppy_Boy - reply in 2 hours or wear your leotard for 30 minutes per hour late (can be under clothes if needed)

@Powerbottom - reply in 2 hours or post in 1 loser has to thread per day late (minimum 1)

@IBegToBeControlled - reply in 2 hours or you can't pee until you get permission from 3 people

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply...(Harder Version) until May 4, 2025
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 08:01 AM   #10237
nya
getDare Devil

Quote:
@nya - reply in 2 hours or spend one night sleeping in a wedgie
I don't think I'm going to do that.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 08:01 AM   #10238
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Quote:
@Kaiyo: Since you seem so good at catching everything, if you miss this you'll only have an hour to catch posts for the next 3 days.
ohhhhh fuck me!
I think i might be getting into some problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily22 View Post
@Kaiyo - reply in 2 hours or spank each butt cheek 10 times for every hour you missed

caught this though c:

This dumb sub won't be allowed to catch posts from 5:30PM - 8:00 PM GMT+1 until the 7th of February
Instead if 2 hours, this dumb sub only has 1 hour to respond until the 8th of February

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 08:02 AM   #10239
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
@Emily22: If you don't catch this in time, insert both your Lush and Hush toys and give control of each of them to two seperate people for 60 min. You can't tell them you have the other toy inserted or ask for breaks. If either of them leave before 60 minutes is up, you are vulnerable for 3 more days. In your next post in this thread, you must first write a report with your nipples clamped before replying to anything else
Thank you for this task, definitely missed this one. Thank you to Bee as well.
(For personal reasons I can't complete this one for the next day or so but I will complete it as soon as possible and send a report immediately after)

Quote:
Originally Posted by petintraining View Post
I'm vulnerable for a week
Welcome to the thread! Just a reminder that part of the requirements for joining this thread is that you need to give at least 1 task/dare to someone else

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply...(Harder Version) until May 4, 2025
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 08:55 AM   #10240
FelineFrenzy

Quote:
@FelineFrenzy - reply in 2 hours or look up the chiquita banana song (commercial). Then grab a banana and dance along to it (I know I tried to catch you with this one before, but I think it's hilarious!)
Caught it again - though I'm more pleased about being lazy about the grocery run than avoiding the dare itself.
FelineFrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 08:56 AM   #10241
Samor

Quote:
@Samor - reply in 2 hours or find the last hypno that you listened to and have listen to it on loop for a night while sleeping
Caught that.

2 hour to catch:

@ThisDirtySlut
If your are late, the next time you go to the toilet, you have to pee yourself in your clothes instead (you can do it in the shower). Edge 5 time while still wearing your clothes. Before changing, choose: Cum in your clothes but add "ThisDirtySlut pissed herself" in your signature for a week or don't cum for 2 days.

@SluttySarah18
Tie the base of your metal plug with a rope. Tie the other end of the rope to an heavy objet (bed for exemple). You are grounded by inserting that "leash" and keeping it in for 15 minutes for each hour late. When your time is up, you can't remove the plug using your hands. You have to walk away until it goes out.

@zcatl
If you are late, roll a dice. For one week, you can only cum that many minute before or after the exact time you responded to that message.

@HarlyStorm
If you are late, put on your cat ears and tail, a buttplug and walk on all 4 for 15 minutes per hour late.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 09:04 AM   #10242
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
@Victoria85 - reply in 2 hours or you must spank each ass cheek 10 times for every hour you missed it by. If you are over 2 hours late you must switch implements (hand, wooden spoon, ruler, etc.) every 20 spanks
Caught this one.

And a heads up, tomorrow I will post dares again for recent dare posters to catch.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 09:11 AM   #10243
LucyLou

Quote:
@LucyLou - reply in 2 hours or talk/type in rhyme for 24 hours on gd
I’m happy to say
I caught this in time
But as consolation
Here is a rhyme
LucyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 10:14 AM   #10244
HarlyStorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samor View Post
Caught that.

2 hour to catch:

@HarlyStorm
If you are late, put on your cat ears and tail, a buttplug and walk on all 4 for 15 minutes per hour late.
Got this one. Not making it myself too hard.
Glad life stuff happened, but it cost me a lot already ��

[QUOTE]
@HarlyStorm - reply in 2 hours or sleep with your ankles tied together for 1 night
[\QUOTE]

Barely missed this one though. So if anyone know a way to make this harder. Hit me up

Likes: Teasing, A bit of pain, chastity, petplay, bondage, crossdressing, light anal.
Limits: permanent, illegal, friends/family, cbt, sounding, face, nude pics, video, pee/scat.
If something isn't in my likes or limits. Just ask, I bite( but not that hard).

My Collection
My PM dares
Fill my PM Dares list
HarlyStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 10:24 AM   #10245
zcatl

Quote:
@zcatl - reply in 2 hours or you have to challenge 2 people to a game of battleship.
Looks like I’ll be playing some battleship

Quote:
@zcatl
If you are late, roll a dice. For one week, you can only cum that many minute before or after the exact time you responded to that message.
Caught this one!

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96353

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers
zcatl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk