Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-03-2023, 11:11 PM   #10201
Samor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily22 View Post
[B]
@Samor - reply in 2 hours or you have to complete this (modify it if you need to) https://www.faproulette.co/10362/marshmallow-test/
Caught. I will not mess my diaper today.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 11:17 PM   #10202
Beelieve

Oki, Bee will try an catch someone before she passes out!

LucyLou if you are late, you'll be a bimbo for a day. Act nice and oblivious and try to simplify your speech >:3

---

If you catch one of Bee's tasks, she has to do it herself. (Using the last digit of the catchers post time as the hours late)

A task Bee would hate to do is:
Bee would hate to be grounded. The idea of being banned from lots of things while filling her day with meaningless, tedious, gross or painful time spenders. Obviously the more cruel, the more Bee would be punished!

Bee is vulnerable for 8 days, or until she's caught 24 people in this thread. Whichever is longer.

bzzzz this bee will get you all bzzz

23 - Trans Girl (6 months of HRT!) - Devious Submissive Switch

By popular request bee introduces:
Likes, limits, toys, ect!

Beelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 11:50 PM   #10203
nya
getDare Devil

Quote:
@nya - reply in 2 hours or you must give yourself an atomic wedgie for 5 minutes per hour late
I haven't actually done atomic before which on is it? But caught so not sure it matters
@emily22 reply in 2 hours or you must give yourself a bra connection wedgie for 5 minutes per hour late
@lucylou 2 hours or spend 30 minutes fully cross dressed per hour missed
@beelieve
Quote:
Bee would hate to be grounded. The idea of being banned from lots of things while filling her day with meaningless, tedious, gross or painful time spenders. Obviously the more cruel, the more Bee would be punished
Well this obviously puts ideas into my head, but if its an actual dislike I don't want to be too mean. So I've giving you 4 hours to catch where you're currently active, but a really hard task if you miss sound fair? Anyway 4 hours or do https://writeforme.org/task/5e95e905528f692fa769a15d as soon as you are out of this thread and write a report on it.
I am the diaper princess!

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 12:05 AM   #10204
Beelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
@beelieve
Well this obviously puts ideas into my head, but if its an actual dislike I don't want to be too mean. So I've giving you 4 hours to catch where you're currently active, but a really hard task if you miss sound fair? Anyway 4 hours or do https://writeforme.org/task/5e95e905528f692fa769a15d as soon as you are out of this thread and write a report on it.
Awww shucks, Bee checked one last time before bed. (She got sucked into her game >.>) No grounding for Bee! Bee took a peek and it didn't seem that bad though... 24 hours with a few lines, that'd be easy peasy!

Also this probably means Bee should swap out her suggestion tomorrow. Hpefully she remembers.

Okay! That's it! bu-bai!

---

If you catch one of Bee's tasks, she has to do it herself. (Using the last digit of the catchers post time as the hours late)

Bee would hate to be grounded. The idea of being banned from lots of things while filling her day with meaningless, tedious, gross or painful time spenders. Obviously the more cruel, the more Bee would be punished!

Bee is vulnerable for 8 days, or until she's caught 24 people in this thread. Whichever is longer.

23 - Trans Girl (6 months of HRT!) - Devious Submissive Switch

By popular request bee introduces:
Likes, limits, toys, ect!

Beelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 12:56 AM   #10205
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
@Kaiyo - reply in 2 hours or you must be naked when on gd for a day

@victoria85 - reply in 2 hours or for each hour late you will spend 2 hours in chastity

[]
Only 2 hours it is
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 01:07 AM   #10206
nya
getDare Devil

@beelieve its always hard to say what some people will find hard vs easy, but if that is the case do https://writeforme.org/task/5e95e33f528f692fa76983fd next weekend and write a report afterwards if you don't catch this in 2 hours. Also for each hour late after the first hour do the original grounded task https://writeforme.org/task/5e95e905528f692fa769a15d every 1 hour 55 minutes you can have 5 minutes to check this thread as an exception to the grounded task's internet rule.

Likes, limits, toys etc.
Old 02-04-2023, 01:52 AM   #10207
LucyLou

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
I haven't actually done atomic before which on is it? But caught so not sure it matters
@emily22 reply in 2 hours or you must give yourself a bra connection wedgie for 5 minutes per hour late
@lucylou 2 hours or spend 30 minutes fully cross dressed per hour missed
@beelieve

I am the diaper princess!
Caught……….

Not Caught I missed it due to GD’s lag. Damn.

Likes and Limits

Toys and Clothes

Currently Wearing

PM me “Buy This” with an Amazon or SHEIN UK link to add something to my shopping list
LucyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 02:08 AM   #10208
LucyLou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelieve View Post
Oki, Bee will try an catch someone before she passes out!

LucyLou if you are late, you'll be a bimbo for a day. Act nice and oblivious and try to simplify your speech >:3

---

Uh ohhhh. I mised this one

Likes and Limits

Toys and Clothes

Currently Wearing

PM me “Buy This” with an Amazon or SHEIN UK link to add something to my shopping list
Old 02-04-2023, 02:29 AM   #10209
nya
getDare Devil

Lol, missed it 2 minutes. That's pretty sad.

Likes, limits, toys etc.
Old 02-04-2023, 04:02 AM   #10210
Rascal

@Kaiyo Reply in 2 hours or you will wear your sexy maid outfit, kneel against the wall blindfolded, gagged and with your hands and legs cuffed, with your Hush inserted for 1 hour (and the link posted on getDare)

@LucyLou Reply in 2 hours or for each 30 minutes missed, you will drink 1 cup of water and must hold your pee for another 30 minutes, wearing your ballerina outfit. Every 15 minutes, you must perform a dance in the mirror and hope you don't have an accident

@SluttySarah Reply in 2 hours or you must spend 2 hours in a wedgie with your nipples clamped.
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 04:08 AM   #10211
SluttySarah

Quote:
@SluttySarah Reply in 2 hours or you must spend 2 hours in a wedgie with your nipples clamped.
Caught this thankfully

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 04:43 AM   #10212
LucyLou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
@LucyLou Reply in 2 hours or for each 30 minutes missed, you will drink 1 cup of water and must hold your pee for another 30 minutes, wearing your ballerina outfit. Every 15 minutes, you must perform a dance in the mirror and hope you don't have an accident .
OMG!! I am sooo glad that I caught this 1!

Likes and Limits

Toys and Clothes

Currently Wearing

Old 02-04-2023, 04:50 AM   #10213
Samor

2 hour to catch:

@Beelieve
If you are late, choose one to do before looking.
Spoiler:
Edge one for each hour late

Spoiler:
Do this test: https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/family-kids-news/childrens-quiz-2021-general-knowledge-19819939 in your Dillegent Student Outfit and report your score in your next post

@MemerDreamer18
Put on your Maid outfit and clean one room for each hour late. If you run out of room, spend 1 hour in your outfit for each room remaining.

@Kaiyo
For each hour late, you can only use a word once in your next X post(=hour late). No repetition allowed.

@KillerWedgieGirl
If you are late, you can only sit if your butt is red from spanking for the next 24 hour.

@Emily22
If you are late, but a vibrator on high on your clit for 1 minute per hour late. If you cum before the end of the time, you are denied for as long as you are vulnerable in this thread.

@HarlyStorm
Put your inflatable plug in and pump it once for each hour late. don't deflate or remove it until you sent a dare to 5 persons in this thread.

@FelineFrenzy
Just on day left before you are free from this thread? not so fast. Add one day to your vulnerable time for each hour late

@zcatl
If you are late, you can only orgasm between 8:49pm and 8:51pm for 3 days.

@ThisDirtySlut
If you are late, you can only use the bathroom 5 time each day for the next 48 hour. If your are more than 5 hour late, you are limited to 3 use.

@tripers
Look at this one, trying to be forgotten to escape dare. For each hour late, put a diaper on for 30 minutes, no change allowed.

@Anonymos404
for each hour late, spend 15 minutes in a frogtie with your hand tied to your ankles.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein

Last edited by Samor; 02-04-2023 at 04:52 AM.
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 05:27 AM   #10214
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Quote:
@Kaiyo - reply in 2 hours or you must be naked when on gd for a day
Sounds doable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
@Kaiyo Reply in 2 hours or you will wear your sexy maid outfit, kneel against the wall blindfolded, gagged and with your hands and legs cuffed, with your Hush inserted for 1 hour (and the link posted on getDare)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samor View Post
2 hour to catch:

@Kaiyo
For each hour late, you can only use a word once in your next X post(=hour late). No repetition allowed.
Caught you two

Emily, if you dont reply in two hours you arent allowed to refer to yourself in 1st person for 1 day per hour late

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 05:49 AM   #10215
zcatl

Quote:
@zcatl - Set up a wheel on Wheel Decide titled "Can I Cum?". Your starting choices are "yes" and "no". For every hour that you are late, add another "no". You must spin the wheel whenever you want to jerk off from now on. This dare ends after you get one yes.
You caught me. I will add 11 additional no’s to this cum wheel. I’m never going to get cum again….��

Quote:
zcatl: Edge once per hour late
Missed this one also. 13 edges

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96353

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Last edited by zcatl; 02-04-2023 at 05:53 AM.
zcatl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zcatl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk