Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-01-2023, 08:05 PM   #10066
FelineFrenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelieve View Post
FelineFrenzy for every 4 minutes you are late you'll handwrite "Miss Bee knows best. I'll be a good kitty for Miss Bee." once.
Caught! I'm super glad you didn't catch me overnight on that one - I could probably deal with the 20 lines from the previous dare if I had to, but I'd beg for an alternative if it got over 100.
FelineFrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 08:15 PM   #10067
zcatl

@Emily22: If you are 2 hours late. The next time you play BvG you will do so completely naked with your nipples clamp. You will also use a wooden spoon or hairbrush to spank your pussy for every post you make. The number of spanks will be determined by the number you post. Example when you start the game at 8 that will be 8 spanks then if your next post is say 7 then it will be 7 spanks iand so on. You can not post again until the spanks are done.

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96353

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers
zcatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 08:38 PM   #10068
SluttySarah

I'm likely going to be going to sleep soon, and I'm scared because I might miss a lot of messages!! Please please for those mentioning me, can I ask that you add a condition so it's a little easier for every person I catch out? It'll encourage me to mention other people, and because I'm a little scared... If not that's ok too...

Spoiler:
@FelineFrenzy: Wear your tail plug for the amount of time you are late by.

Spoiler:
@Emily22: Use both your hush and lush at the same time and give two different people the control link for 10 minutes for every hour you are late. You can't tell them you have the other toy in you!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 08:44 PM   #10069
FelineFrenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttySarah18 View Post
@FelineFrenzy: Wear your tail plug for the amount of time you are late by.
Caught this! Another one I'm glad didn't get me overnight - I've only done a full hour once, and that was already a little much for me.
FelineFrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 09:10 PM   #10070
aforapple
getDare Sweetheart

@Emily22: You vulnerable time will be extended by 1 day for each hour you are late.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310936

Likes ⬤ Rules / Control / Discipline / Private / Hidden Public / Humiliation
Dislikes ⬤ Messy / Dirty / Pain / Bruises / Masturbation
Limits ⬤ Imagery / Audio / Insertion / Dangerous / Illegal / Public / Unlisted things
aforapple is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 10:00 PM   #10071
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:

Emily22 If you are late, all your posts in this thread must be excessively well mannered for 5 days! That means pleases and thank yous, but also yes sir and yes ma'am! as polite as one can be!
If I had checked this thread a few minutes earlier I would have caught this...but thank you Miss Bee for the task and I will do my best to be excessively polite for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcatl View Post
@Emily22: If you are 2 hours late. The next time you play BvG you will do so completely naked with your nipples clamp. You will also use a wooden spoon or hairbrush to spank your pussy for every post you make. The number of spanks will be determined by the number you post. Example when you start the game at 8 that will be 8 spanks then if your next post is say 7 then it will be 7 spanks iand so on. You can not post again until the spanks are done.
Quote:

Spoiler:
@Emily22: Use both your hush and lush at the same time and give two different people the control link for 10 minutes for every hour you are late. You can't tell them you have the other toy in you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aforapple View Post
@Emily22: You vulnerable time will be extended by 1 day for each hour you are late.
Thank you to each of you for posting tasks and keeping this thread going. However, I have caught these in time so I am unable to complete your tasks at the moment. Thank you for your time.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply...(Harder Version) until May 4, 2025
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 10:20 PM   #10072
KillerWedgieGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcatl View Post
@killerwedgiegirl: for every 10 minutes you’re late you will spank each ass cheek 25 times while in a bra-connection wedgie, you will continue to stay in the wedgie for 30 minutes after your spanking.
I missed this, I will do as many as I can and then send you a report.
Quote:

@KillerWedgieGirl: For every hour late, find a wedgie related thread to post in and post the link here as well!
I missed this, I will edit this post once I post in the threads.

First thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...ostcount=13645
Second thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...&postcount=736

Quote:

KillerWedgieGirl Bee didn't get to give you spanks last time, so she'll try again! If you are late, you'll need to spank your inner thighs a bright red. Then take a 5 minute break -> 100 more harsh spanks -> 5 minutes -> 200 more harsh spanks. Let it rest for 30 minutes and then do it all over again! That should get you nice and sensitive~
Not sure if my thighs can take that much, but I will do what I can and send you a report.

@beleive respond in 2 hours or add 1 person that you need to catch to leave this thread per hour late.

@kaiyo respond in 5 hours or wear a butt plug till you catch a person in this thread.

@sluttysara, respond in two hours or wear your large butt plug while you type up dares to try to catch one person per hour late. You must be plugged as you come up with the dares that you are typing up too.

@zcatl, respond in 2 hours or edge once per hour late, you must complete all edges before your next orgasm.

24/F

Please pm me custom wedgie dice dares

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits
PM Dares

Last edited by KillerWedgieGirl; 02-01-2023 at 10:52 PM.
KillerWedgieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 11:21 PM   #10073
Anonymos404

Beelieve

3hrs to replay or for every hour you miss is 5min to spend hogtied

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 11:51 PM   #10074
Beelieve

Bee can't sleep but she's so tireeeeed ;-; send help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerWedgieGirl View Post
@beleive respond in 2 hours or add 1 person that you need to catch to leave this thread per hour late.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymos404 View Post
Beelieve

3hrs to replay or for every hour you miss is 5min to spend hogtied
Both caught, but only because bee has been trying to fall asleep for the past... Couple hours ;-;

Bee is vulnerable for 9 days, or until she's caught 25 people in this thread. Whichever is longer.

23 - Trans Girl (6 months of HRT!) - Devious Submissive Switch

By popular request bee introduces:
Likes, limits, toys, ect!

Beelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 11:58 PM   #10075
Anonymos404

I'm also vulnerable for the next week don't know if I had to say that or if I just had to hand out dares first lol....sorry

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 01:06 AM   #10076
Samor

Quote:
Samor if you are late, you lost your right to use your bed. To earn it back you'll need to collect 5 dares that involve your bed in some way! >:3
My nice and comfy bed

2 hour to respond

@Beelieve
If late, you can only sit on the floor for the rest of the day.

@SluttySarah18
For every hour late, add 200ml to an enema that you will have to keep in the next time you post in this thread.

@Kaiyo
For each hour late, spank yourself until your ass is red the next X time before sitting(X being the amount of hour late).

@LucyLou
You like your panties so much. Next time you go to sleep, put all your panties in your bed with you.

@Anonymos404
Do a shoulder wedgies and keep it until you can't hold your pee anymore

@Emily22
Next time you do some groceries/shopping, have an vibrator inside on low the whole time.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 01:10 AM   #10077
Beelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samor View Post
@Beelieve
If late, you can only sit on the floor for the rest of the day.
Bee stil hasn't managed to fall asleep, maybe she should put her phone down. Caught tho!

23 - Trans Girl (6 months of HRT!) - Devious Submissive Switch

By popular request bee introduces:
Likes, limits, toys, ect!

Beelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 01:18 AM   #10078
LucyLou

Quote:

@LucyLou
You like your panties so much. Next time you go to sleep, put all your panties in your bed with you.
Caught this one … which is good because there’s a lot of them!

Quote:
To both @LucyLou and @nya: If you don't reply in 2 hours, make a dice dare involving nipple clamps and complete it once yourself. Then you have to find someone that tries and fails it .
Poor nips.

Quote:

LucyLou if you are late you'll have to hand out 5 extra cruel tasks in this thread, be mean, let it all out! Lets hope you don't catch too much attention!
This will take some thought but I can guarantee one of them is coming your way.
LucyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 02:13 AM   #10079
MemerDreamer18

Quote:
I don't have peanut butter(or something close) right now but I have bananas. Will some banana in the back of the diaper will do?

2 hour to catch:
@MemerDreamer18
Every hour late is 5 minutes with your Vibrating Wand on max setting on the most sensitive spot your most sensitive spot(if you cum, you only have a 1 minutes break before starting the timer again).
Ended up being really busy today and couldn't check; boy am I regretting that now. 12 hours, so that's a full hour of sensitive torture! Better mentally prepare; such is the punishment for not replying in time! I only hope I won't be a teary, dripping, overstimulated mess by the end of it 🥴🥴

Not as active as I used to be, it may take me a while to respond to things! Sorry in advance!!

Add to the Thread, Add to the Task

20 y/o trans man, he/him/his
Bi, polyamorous w/ 1 partner

Toys and Attire

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Vulnerable in these threads

PM Dares

PM DARES: OPEN

Kik: MemerDreamer18
MemerDreamer18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 02:17 AM   #10080
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Quote:
@Kaiyo: For every hour late after two hours, you have to send me a PM reminding me of if I need to reply to something the next time I am mentioned.

Quote:
Kaiyo you're probably around, but can't hurt to try. If you are late you'll have to send Bee a PM begging for as many PM dares as possible~[/COLOR][/B]

Missed those two :c

Quote:
My nice and comfy bed

2 hour to respond

@Kaiyo
For each hour late, spank yourself until your ass is red the next X time before sitting(X being the amount of hour late).
but Caught!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerWedgieGirl View Post
[COLOR="Magenta"]

@kaiyo respond in 5 hours or wear a butt plug till you catch a person in this thread.
and caught aswell!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk