Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-22-2021, 08:19 AM   #916
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

bd, want to add to the task for the fourth orgasm? Can't hog them all for myself Seems Sara is having 4 in a row after having some fun near ryan.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 08:31 AM   #917
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Why don't you start with having a lovely edge while your roommate is in the room? (+2 per edge)
oh god I did it... Ryan is sitting on the sofa in the living room... on a work call... I stood a few feet away behind him... just stuck my right hand inside my leggings and panties... I was dripping wet... found my clit... slowly rubbed it... forced myself to stay quiet... groped my left boob with my free hand... heart racing... until I edged...!! Super worked up now... I don't think Ryan has even realised I'm in the room... must be a loud call he's on... lol...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-22-2021, 08:42 AM   #918
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

I've brought myself close to the edge a few times... still standing behind him... but I don't want to earn all my points doing the same thing... so I've not let myself edge again...

What should I do next...???

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 02-22-2021, 08:45 AM   #919
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
bd, want to add to the task for the fourth orgasm? Can't hog them all for myself Seems Sara is having 4 in a row after having some fun near ryan.
I'm actually not sure if I'll have 4 in a row... might have a triple and leave one for later... but I'd sure like the option... lol...

Old 02-22-2021, 08:53 AM   #920
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Having fun behind his back Since you've edge a few times behind him already, why don't you switch it up with some clothespegs on your nipples while you play on your phone in the orgasm chair?

Quote:
+1 point - For every 10 minutes spent wearing clothespegs on my nipples under my clothes in the presence of a housemate
Try and stay 20 minutes, and no touching during it unless someone else asks you to.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
Old 02-22-2021, 08:58 AM   #921
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Having fun behind his back Since you've edge a few times behind him already, why don't you switch it up with some clothespegs on your nipples while you play on your phone in the orgasm chair?

Try and stay 20 minutes, and no touching during it unless someone else asks you to.
Off to my room to put the pegs on...

Btw I only edged once in the living room... the other times I teased myself but didn't edge... my panties are super damp... lol...

Old 02-22-2021, 09:09 AM   #922
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:

I'm back in the living room... sitting on my orgasm armchair diagonally across from Ryan who's still on his call... erect nipples painfully pegged under a thick grey hoodie... I lost my bra and top in my room... lol...

I'm loving the pain on my nipples... dying to discreetly touch myself though...

Old 02-22-2021, 09:24 AM   #923
perpetualsunday

When your 20 minutes is up, I want you to go back to your room and put your dildo inside of yourself - Then pull your pants up nice and tight to hold it in place and go back to the chair for another 10 minutes. Keep your nipples clamped/pegged.

Hard limits: Blood, public, exposing my face, blackmail, scat, social suicide
Wouldn't try: Crossdressing, diapers
Want to try: Fisting, anal only orgasm, longer term rules
Dislikes: Denial
Neutral: Humiliation
Likes: Anal, CBT, sounding, exhibitionism, bondage, pain, cum-eating, bladder control, piss play

Toys: Chastity cage, large dildo

KIK: perpetualsunday
I'm in for Strip On Demand permanently (or at least indefinitely)
perpetualsunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 09:33 AM   #924
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
I'm back in the living room... sitting on my orgasm armchair diagonally across from Ryan who's still on his call... erect nipples painfully pegged under a thick grey hoodie... I lost my bra and top in my room... lol...

I'm loving the pain on my nipples... dying to discreetly touch myself though...
Ok I couldn't resist... Ryan went out of the room... I was super desperate to touch myself... I squeezed my pegged boobs and rubbed my clit and pussy through my leggings and panties... I know I wasn't allowed to... I even edged...

I will happily accept whatever punishment you see fit for this digression... as a bare minimum I won't be counting the points for this task anyway...

Old 02-22-2021, 09:54 AM   #925
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

My free time is almost up... have classes in 10 mins... still 6 points shy of earning a fourth orgasm... and pending a punishment from Blue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by perpetualsunday View Post
When your 20 minutes is up, I want you to go back to your room and put your dildo inside of yourself - Then pull your pants up nice and tight to hold it in place and go back to the chair for another 10 minutes. Keep your nipples clamped/pegged.
Is this still worth a point if I do it later today...??

Old 02-22-2021, 10:07 AM   #926
perpetualsunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
My free time is almost up... have classes in 10 mins... still 6 points shy of earning a fourth orgasm... and pending a punishment from Blue...

Is this still worth a point if I do it later today...??
Sure, on the condition that you do it for 25 minutes instead of 10.

Hard limits: Blood, public, exposing my face, blackmail, scat, social suicide
Wouldn't try: Crossdressing, diapers
Want to try: Fisting, anal only orgasm, longer term rules
Dislikes: Denial
Neutral: Humiliation
Likes: Anal, CBT, sounding, exhibitionism, bondage, pain, cum-eating, bladder control, piss play

Toys: Chastity cage, large dildo

KIK: perpetualsunday
I'm in for Strip On Demand permanently (or at least indefinitely)
perpetualsunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 10:12 AM   #927
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Poor thing, being so needy you can't even stop touching yourself. As your punishment, you are going to insert your remote vibrator, and sit in the living room for 10 minutes with the remote in clear view of your roommates. No need to tell them what it is, but not hiding it either. If you are lucky, you'll get played with instead of just waiting in desperation

Why don't you try to get two points of this one when you have time? They are rather quick at least.
Quote:
+1 point - For snapping a rubber band 10 times to each of my inner thighs (each time I reuse this in a day, I must add 10 more snaps before I get a point)

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
Old 02-22-2021, 12:39 PM   #928
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Sorry I got tied up with work earlier. Uh, maybe I should have used different words as tied up around here means literally

Sara, if you still need a way to orgasm once you get points for the forth...

Close your bedroom door but leave it unlocked. Strip naked, put your gag in, nipple suckers on and position yourself on the bed with your legs at least slightly spread so that the closed door gets the best view. Now blindfold your self and for 10 minutes fantasize about Danielle and the guys quietly walking in without you noticing. During this hands are to be by your side and absolutely no touching! Once the 10 minutes are up you may reach down and give yourself the orgasm that you earned.

Who knows with the door unlocked you might be giving your housemates the show of their life without you even knowing it
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 02:03 PM   #929
alex_carter
getDare Devil

I'll give you the last points you need (I think it's 4 or 5???) if you do the following task (I think you'll be ok with it, since you've done it before, but if not feel free to ignore it).

You need wear your gag out under your mask (may I recommend you double mask to help stop the drool and make it less visible) to get a nice long bit of rope (so you can do the previously mentioned dares that you don't currently have enough rope to do). You will need to stay out of your house for at least 20 minutes. This should be exciting for you, not only because of the gag, but because you know what the rope will be used for but no one else will know.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

Last edited by alex_carter; 02-22-2021 at 02:16 PM.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 08:03 AM   #930
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Well done on the gagged supermarket task Sara! You get a lovely point for that report, along the ones you already got from doing it in the first place. It sounds like you absolutely loved it, so it seems you are going to go on gagged walks more often!

Let's update the previous orgasm task for a triple orgasm. Slightly more risky at Sara's explicit request. Suggestions are welcome, but keep it sane

Take your dildo inside you and strip naked. Put on a choker and take a watch in a plastic bag with you. Walk towards the shower, and close, but do not lock the door. Turn on the shower for noise and fuck yourself with the dildo for 5 minutes. You cannot touch your clit yet and you cannot hold back any moans that come out of you.

After 5 minutes, get on your knees with your legs spread facing a wall. Prop up the dildo on the wall and take it in your mouth sucking on it while teasing your nipples and the outer lips of your pussy. Keep going until either 5 minutes have passed, or you have gagged on the dildo 5 times.

With the dildo still in your mouth, start rubbing your clit. Get yourself to the edge and wait 15 seconds. Repeat that 5 times. Lie on your back, legs wide open facing the door and trust the dildo inside you. Get as close to the edge as you can from that alone. One you believe you are there, keep thrusting and rub your clit. Orgasm while you are lying on the floor of your shower, fucking your self with the dildo, knowing you have to walk back naked after making all this noise.

After your first orgasm, turn off the shower, and walk back to your room. Keep your dildo inside you as you walk back. Close your eyes, press your breasts against your window, and rub your clit to a second orgasm. Keep your eyes closed throughout.

For your third orgasm, crawl into bed, dildo still inside you. Put on your gag, and lie on top of the blankets. Take your remote vibrator and use it on your clit to get to your third and final orgasm for the day.
My desperation reached its absolute peak last night... the blinding need to cum finally overtook my desire to stay denied... after 17 whole days... I finally let myself have that triple orgasm...!! Brace yourselves for the longest report in the history of getDare... lol...

It was a little after 11pm... my clit was swollen and throbbing like mad... nipples super erect and tingling... pussy unbelievably wet... I knew it was time... I NEEDED to cum... I couldn't focus on anything else... I dug out my old black leather choker and put it on... I hadn't worn it in over 2 years... it made me feel super submissive... like I was wearing a collar... a far cry from the 'heavy metal cool' vibe it used to give me... it's funny how circumstances change things... lol...!! Collared and ready I inserted the dildo in my pussy... I was so wet it slid in super easily... then in a last minute moment of inspiration I put on my nipple suckers... soaking in the sensations I went through the task instructions once more to memorise them... then opened the door a crack and peered out... the hallway was clear... heart racing I stepped out... realised after a couple of steps I had forgotten my watch... damn... stepped back into the room... got my watch... didn't bother with the plastic bag because I realised I didn't actually need to be in the shower cubicle for the task... I just had to be inside the bathroom... so there was no real risk of the watch getting wet... by now the dildo had started sliding out of my pussy... pushed it back in... carefully stepped back out into the hallway... stealthily walked past Vishal's room... the door was closed and the light seemed to be out... I hoped he was asleep... then past Lucas' closed door... metal music filtered out into the hallway from his room... good... any extra noise was welcome...!!

I stepped inside the bathroom... closed the door behind me... snapped on the light... a moment to steady my pounding heart... then walked to the shower cubicle... turned the shower on full force... walked to the furthest point inside the bathroom... leaned against the wall... and started fucking my sloppy pussy with the dildo...!! My hands went straight to my boobs... squeezing and caressing them... fingers rubbing the sensitive areolae around the nipple suckers... moans getting louder... and louder... and louder... dying to touch my clit... I was facing the door... nowhere to hide if anyone opened it... 5 mins later I was nearly edging... I reckon another minute or two and I might have been able to reach my first ever edge without touching my clit... but this wasn't the time to experiment... I was super eager to move on to the next part of the task...

I sank down to my knees... turned around... fixed the dildo to the wall... started sucking on it... tasting my own wetness... removed the suckers from my nipples... started rubbing them... ohgod ohgod ohgod they were so swollen... super sensitive... playing with them was driving me wild... in a good way... wait a minute... wait a minute... do I feel an edge building...?? How...?? I haven't even touched my pussy yet...!! One hand went to my pussy lips... teased it for a while... naah... not nearly as good as my nipples... went back to teasing my nipples with both hands... rubbing them... rolling them... pinching them... flicking them... all the while giving the dildo a hell of a blowjob...!! In the 5 minutes I did this I bizarrely only choked on the dildo twice...!! AND I got mighty close to an edge... just from teasing my super sensitive nipples...!! What happened there...?? Another experiment for another time... onwards and upwards for now...

One hand still playing with my left nipple my other hand went down to my clit... HUGE muffled moan onto the dildo a few moments later as I edged... a hazy count to 15 in my head as I fought to steady myself... then hands back on nipple and clit... another edge... going wild with need... chest heaving... hands off and on my thighs... nails digging into the flesh with desperation... slow mental count to 15... then left hand back on left nipple... right hand back on clit... greedily rubbing both... hungrily sucking on the dildo... edging again... giving my nipple and clit one last rub before taking my hands off... OH GOD...!! Was that one rub too many... did I go too far...???!! Hands clenched into fists by my side... mouth clamped hard onto dildo... body suspended somwehere between edge and orgasm... trying to reign it all back... feeling like I've just about got it under control... then suddenly crashing head first into a GIANT orgasm...!! Hand flies back to my clit... rubbing it manically... mouth still clamped hard on the dildo... muffling my crazy screams... body shaking uncontrollably... a seemingly neverending orgasm completely consuming my world...!!

Finally... when I floated back down to earth... I found myself clutching my left boob so hard it was physically hurting... I don't know what I did to it while I was cumming but it's quite bruised and tender today... lol...

Anyway I was far from done... I know I had messed up a bit... but another orgasm beckoned... I *needed* to cum again... I pulled the dildo off the wall... moved closer to the door... lied down on my back... legs bent at the knees and wide open and facing the door... thrust my dildo inside me... fucked it hard and fast... then hard but slow... then fast again... varying the rhythm... feeling the edge building... feeling super exposed... dreading someone coming in and seeing me... then suddenly willing someone to open the door... to see me for the closet slut I am... eyes closing... imagining Vishal walking into the bathroom... staring at me stunned... while I obliviously fuck myself... imagine him pulling down his pants... whipping his erect cock out... rubbing it to the sight of me fucking the living daylights out of my pussy with a dildo on the bathroom floor... I open my eyes half expecting to see him... I'm almost disappointed no one's there... I close my eyes again... back to the fantasy... he takes a step or two towards me... towering over me now... I urge him to cum... he tells me to squeeze my boobs together... I use one arm to envelope my boobs from the sides and from underneath to press them together... offering them up for his cum... the other hand still plugging away at my needy pussy... then realise I am doing the same in real life too... the lines between fantasy and reality blurring...!! In my fantasy he tells me to beg for his cum... in reality I start pleading aloud over and over 'Please cum for me Vishal... please cum all over me... oh god... please cum all over my boobs... I want it so bad'... in my fantasy he starts beating his cock more vigorously... in reality I stop fucking my pussy and start rubbing my clit... in my fantasy he grunts loudly and cums all over my boobs... in reality I moan loudly and my body explodes in a mind blowing orgasm... writhing and squirming on the floor... savouring it all... almost feeling his cum all over me... though I know it's not really there...!! Still recovering from the orgasm I open my eyes to find myself still partially squeezing my boobs together for him with my left arm...shocked at how real that fantasy felt...!!

You'd think after all that I'd be done for the day right...?? WRONG...!! I was still feeling super submissive and super aroused and super kinky... I still wanted more... I guess that's what happens when a multiorgasmic girl gets denied for over 17 days...!! Lol...

Anyway I shakily got up... turned the shower off... picked up my watch... thrust the dildo back into my pussy... nervously peered outside the bathroom... found the coast clear... stepped out... legs shaky from the orgasms... the risk making my heart race more... past Lucas' room... music still playing fairly loudly... thanking my stars... hoping the music combined with the shower was enough to mask all the noise I made in the bathroom... dildo starting to slide out of me... had to push it back in... as I walked past Vishal's room my clit gave a pang of arousal... WTF...?? I'm not even attracted to him... I don't think so anyway...!! Dildo starting to slide out again... damn how wet am I...!!

Back in my room I allowed myself relax a little... not enough to take the edge off my still raging arousal... just enough to breathe normally and think... my accidental orgasm in the bathroom meant I only had one orgasm left... I decided to combine the idea for the two orgasms in my room into one... I gagged myself... that made me feel even more submissive... pushed the dildo back into my sloppy pussy... picked up my vibrator and remote... then as a last minute idea put on my nipple clamps... soaked in the pain until I started enjoying it... switched off the light in my room... open the window blinds... pressed my clamped boobs against it... closed my eyes... held the vibrator against my tingling clit... used the remote to tease myself for a while... fantasies of being observed started building up again... this time by my neighbours... my window overlooks two houses and their backyards... I edged once... didn't let myself cum... I wanted to elevate the risk a little more... chances were my neighbours were all asleep anyway... I walked away from the window and switched on the light in my room... walked back to the window... pressed my boobs against it again... clamps trapped against the window a little more awkwardly this time... hurting more than before... closed my eyes... back to teasing my clit with the remote vibrator... fantasies of the older man in the house to my left observing me played through my mind... the ball gag was making me drool by now... I could feel saliva sliding down my chin... collecting between my pressed boobs... the humiliation rising... in my fantasy the man reached down his clothed body... I turned the vibrator up a notch... imagined the man stroking his cock... I edged... I pressed the remote to turn the vibrator back down... didn't want to cum just yet... realised something was wrong... the vibrations had intensified...!! Oh god I had turned the vibrator UP instead of down...!! I fumbled with the remote... but it was too late... I was too far gone... I was cumming... my face joined my boobs in being pressed against the window... I dropped the remote onto the floor... the dildo slipped out of my pussy... but I held the vibrator flush against my clit... the gag muffled my cries... while the orgasm washed over me like crashing waves...!!

I was a little disappointed that my neighbour fantasy was cut short by the sudden orgasm... more time spent against the window would have meant more risk and probably an even bigger orgasm... but it was great nevertheless...!! I removed the gag... then the clamps... boy did that hurt...!! I climbed onto my bed fully wanting to update my points total... and promptly fell asleep...!! Lol...

None of my housemates has behaved oddly or suspiciously with me today... did my bathroom shenanigans go miraculously unheard...?? As for me... I'm SUPER happy with yesterday's orgasms... they were all I was hoping for and more... even the slightly disappointing third orgasm...!! I'm obviously feeling less horny today... but shockingly not arousal-free...!! Again something to do with being multiorgasmic combined with being denied for so long I guess...!! Good thing then that I'm already some way towards earning my next orgasm...

I forgot to remove the choker last night... immediately got a submissive feeling when I found out I was still wearing it when I woke up... I also realised I forgot my nipple suckers on the bathroom floor yesterday... I found them on the side of the washbasin this morning... someone had obviously picked them up from the floor and put them there... did whoever it was realise what they were...?? The chances are slim but I'm sure they'll at least be wondering...

The following 8 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk