Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-01-2012, 03:13 PM   #76
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
did you get around to do my dares?
Not sure the local paper would allow me to advertise that type of thing.

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #77
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunman View Post
Go out in nothing but a tshirt for about 2 hours and go shopping. Have fun
O I did this dare on Saturday morning, I went around Solihull Shopping centre in a long football shirt, only other thing I had on was my trainers, no socks no underwear or shorts/skirt. The shirt reached abt half way and abv my knees.

I went into a few shoe shops and tried on some shoes and got the assistants to help me lol. a few had a surprise.

I bent over a lot and the shirt rose up.

On the way home on the bus I had a old guy sit next to me, I kept lifting my shirt higher and higher up my legs until it hid nothing at all of my lower parts lol, he could not keep his eyes off me lol.

Emma XxX

Old 02-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #78
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

I dare you to go out in public for an extended time wearing only duck tape bra and panties. You should also have dildos or vibrators in your ass and pussy.

I dare you to approach a guy your age that you know fairly well and who doesn't have a girlfriend. Come up with some excuse for why you can't stay at your house/dorm/whatever this weekend (repairs maybe) and ask if you can stay with him. If he starts to agree, say furthermore that you'd compensate him but don't have the money right now, so instead you'll pay by being naked the entire time you are in his house/dorm/whatever.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:35 AM   #79
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webdare2 View Post
I offer two simple ones for now.

Order some kind of takeout and, as you'd expect, answer the door naked. See. Easy. No problems there.

Go find a fountain of some description (there are at least a few around here, I know I've jumped in one or two) and go skinny-dipping. Do this at any time you want, probably at night I'd suggest. Bring soap and shampoo, and have a nice, relaxing bath. Make sure you bring plenty of warm clothes afterwards, still pretty chilly around here.
I hate to be "that guy" but ever do these?
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:29 PM   #80
nocturnal

Ok go to your local store either cornor shop or clothing store find something in the store than in plain view in an isle squat and insert it into your pussy or ass or find 2 things and do both than walk around a bit and leave.

Dislikes- anal, edging, orgasm denial, light public, ruined orgasms, light pain, eating cum

Limits- Permanent, blood, scat, writing things on body, pics or videos, heavy pain, pee

Not listed is fair game until it's added.
nocturnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:26 AM   #81
fireman
gD king

Take a long piece of rope (large hemp would be best). Go to a city park or a well-traveled wooded path. Then tie 1 end to a tree waist height. Then tie a fair size knot about every 12”-15”. Take the rope to another tree. Tie it off snug enough that it is level. . Put nip clamps on; give yourself a good spanking all while looks at the rope. Then get a little step of some sort, put it at one end. Step over the rope. Hold those pus lips very wide. Now step down on ground. You should be at least on her tip toes and the rope must be very snug right up in there. Now make your walk to the other side. Then go backwards to where you started. Do this as much as you can, at least 4 trips, up and back is 1 trip. If you have cuffs after you are on the rope cuff your hands behind you. Make sure the key is not near you at all, make an ice block with a plastic container about 6”x6” or something. Freeze a string in it too. Tie the string up where you can’t reach it till it all melts. Put icy hot on the knots too. Write in sharpie on tits toy for you. Above puss write my slut hole. Above ass, cum dumpster.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:34 AM   #82
tie-me-up

buy a cheap pack of at least 5 thongs/tiny knickers and cum whilst wearing each one of them, so they are nice and wet/dirty. Then package each one in to a separate envelope along with a note with the getdare web address and your profile name, a promise to complete their dare if they log-in and dare you via PM or on this thread. Leave a secret code on the note so you know genuine replies.

Leave the packages out and about round your local area and then just wait and see if you get any responses.

if you are really daring you must strip one item at each package location. Its your choice whether or not you go back for the clothes or if you have to make it back home naked/semi-naked.

enjoy, and of course keep us updated!!

bondage, mild pain, cum dares, edge/denial, teasing, private, being a dare-master

for now anything not specified above

Last edited by tie-me-up; 02-06-2012 at 12:00 PM. Reason: missed off the ending!! :S
tie-me-up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #83
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Excellent sounds like you had fun doing my dare. I think you should do it again, but be gone for the whole day shopping and stuff. And do the same thing you did before on the bus. See if you go higher or not. Up to you.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #84
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Wow thank you all, some interesting dares coming through.

Bare with me tho, I am trying to do as many as I can and
will post how I got on as soon as I can.

Keep them cumming

Luv Emma XxX

Old 02-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #85
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Ok, here's a new 1 for you:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=98886

Good Luck!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:05 AM   #86
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeclark987 View Post
Don't arrange it. Go out into public. Find a random man, suck him off, make him blow his load on your face. Then, with cum on your face, find another man. Have him do the same.

Once you have five men's cum on your face, you can go home.

You cannot clean up until you get home.

Bonus: If you post a picture with all the cum on your face :P
Ok I finally got around to doing this dare today.

Around lunchtime I took a walk to the local park, it had been snowing last night so it was cold and there was a lot of snow around, I put on a loose t-shirt and a short skirt that hides very little, no underwear and a pair of knee high blk boots. I then put on a long coat to keep me warm.

I walked to the park and was surprised by the amount of people who were abt. I was not sure how best to get to chat ot the men in the park so I figured I wuld see who was around and looked like they may let me do it.

I came across a guy who was walking his dog, he was only abt 20ish, very muscular and had tattoo's down his arm. I thought he wuld be a good place to start, I walked up to him and started to fuss his dog, the guy started to talk to me and we chatted for a few minuets abt nothing realli. I then asked him if I culd give him a BJ, he looked a little surprised but said yes if we culd go somewhere with less people around. We walked to the woods and I unbuckled his trousers and started to suck him off, he put his hand down my shirt and had a good grope of my tits, it did not take long before he blew all over my face and hair, I thanked him and went to look for some others.

I came across to lads having a snowball fight they were late teens at most. I walked over to them and opened my coat and lifted up my shirt to show my tits, they laughed and walked over to me, one asked why I had cum on my face, so told them abt the dare and asked if they culd help me. off to the woods we go again this time I started to suck the first one off as the second one fingered my pussy and ass, the first lad blew on my face and I set to work on the other. as I was sucking the other lad a man walked up with a dog and stopped and watched us, I was sucking the other lad and I culd see the man just watching us smiling, as the third lad blew on my face and hair I turned to the man watching and asked if he wanted to have a go to, he said Yes.

So I started to suck off the fourth guy, as I sucked the other two lads played with my tits and pussy and ass, they had removed my coat and t shirt so I was naked on the top and they had my skirt lifted up. the Man had a huge cock, it was one of the biggest I have seen in a while and it took me ages to get him to blow his load.

Once done with them I set off looking for another guy I walked near a car park in the park and there was an old man sitting in his car reading a paper, I walked up to his car and knocked the window, he wound it down and I asked if I could sit in his car for a short while to warm up, I said I was freezing, he could see the spunk on my face and hair there was no way he culd have missed it. He opened the door and I got in, pretending to shiver I thanked him, he asked why I was covered in cum, so I told him abt the dare and asked him if he culd help me complete it, he said it was not a good idea as it was so public and he was married, I told him I just wanted to give him a blow job and I wuld then be on my way. in the end he said no so I thanked him and got out the car.

I started to walk home thinking I may have failed to complete this dare, I stopped at the local shops on the way and bought a bottle of coke to drink, still had cum on my face and hair, in the shop a guy buying a paper looked at me and laughed when he seen my face. I paid for my coke and left the shop heading back to the house, as I did so a car pulled up beside me and wound down it's window it was the man from the shop, he asked if I wanted a lift so I got in, he asked where I wanted to go so I said "somewhere where I can give you a blow job" he smiled and winked at me and then drove off to a lane that is near by, he pulled up and dropped his trousers.

I gave him a blow job and he blew on my face, I was now covered in cum, he drove me back to my road and I walked to my house with cum all over me.

Emma XxX

The following user says Thank You to EmmaLang for this post:
Old 02-10-2012, 12:16 PM   #87
ElyaC

Go for a walk. During the walk you must offer to any men that you meet to drink their piss. After drinking their piss you must offer to rim them. You may not return home until you have drunk the piss of at least 5 men.
ElyaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:23 PM   #88
Orangey
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLang View Post
Ok I finally got around to doing this dare today.

Around lunchtime I took a walk to the local park, it had been snowing last night so it was cold and there was a lot of snow around, I put on a loose t-shirt and a short skirt that hides very little, no underwear and a pair of knee high blk boots. I then put on a long coat to keep me warm.

I walked to the park and was surprised by the amount of people who were abt. I was not sure how best to get to chat ot the men in the park so I figured I wuld see who was around and looked like they may let me do it.

I came across a guy who was walking his dog, he was only abt 20ish, very muscular and had tattoo's down his arm. I thought he wuld be a good place to start, I walked up to him and started to fuss his dog, the guy started to talk to me and we chatted for a few minuets abt nothing realli. I then asked him if I culd give him a BJ, he looked a little surprised but said yes if we culd go somewhere with less people around. We walked to the woods and I unbuckled his trousers and started to suck him off, he put his hand down my shirt and had a good grope of my tits, it did not take long before he blew all over my face and hair, I thanked him and went to look for some others.

I came across to lads having a snowball fight they were late teens at most. I walked over to them and opened my coat and lifted up my shirt to show my tits, they laughed and walked over to me, one asked why I had cum on my face, so told them abt the dare and asked if they culd help me. off to the woods we go again this time I started to suck the first one off as the second one fingered my pussy and ass, the first lad blew on my face and I set to work on the other. as I was sucking the other lad a man walked up with a dog and stopped and watched us, I was sucking the other lad and I culd see the man just watching us smiling, as the third lad blew on my face and hair I turned to the man watching and asked if he wanted to have a go to, he said Yes.

So I started to suck off the fourth guy, as I sucked the other two lads played with my tits and pussy and ass, they had removed my coat and t shirt so I was naked on the top and they had my skirt lifted up. the Man had a huge cock, it was one of the biggest I have seen in a while and it took me ages to get him to blow his load.

Once done with them I set off looking for another guy I walked near a car park in the park and there was an old man sitting in his car reading a paper, I walked up to his car and knocked the window, he wound it down and I asked if I could sit in his car for a short while to warm up, I said I was freezing, he could see the spunk on my face and hair there was no way he culd have missed it. He opened the door and I got in, pretending to shiver I thanked him, he asked why I was covered in cum, so I told him abt the dare and asked him if he culd help me complete it, he said it was not a good idea as it was so public and he was married, I told him I just wanted to give him a blow job and I wuld then be on my way. in the end he said no so I thanked him and got out the car.

I started to walk home thinking I may have failed to complete this dare, I stopped at the local shops on the way and bought a bottle of coke to drink, still had cum on my face and hair, in the shop a guy buying a paper looked at me and laughed when he seen my face. I paid for my coke and left the shop heading back to the house, as I did so a car pulled up beside me and wound down it's window it was the man from the shop, he asked if I wanted a lift so I got in, he asked where I wanted to go so I said "somewhere where I can give you a blow job" he smiled and winked at me and then drove off to a lane that is near by, he pulled up and dropped his trousers.

I gave him a blow job and he blew on my face, I was now covered in cum, he drove me back to my road and I walked to my house with cum all over me.

Emma XxX
I would say this was an incredible success! Great job!

Limits: extreme pain, friends/family, poop, blood, permanent
Orangey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:25 PM   #89
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
I would say this was an incredible success! Great job!
thank you very much, it was fun to do and I felt very nasty during it.

Luv Emma XxX

Old 02-12-2012, 02:30 PM   #90
Orangey
getDare Sweetheart

hahahaha, Nice! I'm sure you'll have no problem with that dare.

Limits: extreme pain, friends/family, poop, blood, permanent
Orangey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk