Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah View Post
Big Carrot

Roll: (5) (18)

LEVEL UP

While complying with the scientist and realizing that he does indeed have powers something surges through him, he feels great sense of pride in being what he is and that mixed with his in tact virginity makes his power advance and grow stronger.

Attack: 79
Speed: 3
Intelligence: 4
Pride: 3
Virtue: 5
Health: (To assess the health increase I roll 1 dice, I rolled a 20, your power is real you lucky bastard) 950

Feeling the power of luck surging through his body he tries to call upon his powers to help him escape this laboratory.

A sudden blackout shuts the entire facility down, the cause of the blackout is unknown for the moment, but it gives him the chance to escape as the mechanical lock on the doors open via their security measure, by some stretch of luck that function seems to be the only one that is still working.

Bunny runs out of the glass cage naked, and through the halls of the laboratory.

What does he do next?
Bunny relies on his luck to guide him through the dark halls of the laboratory. He needed to find a safe place to hide or an exit so that he can escape without encountering too many people or obstacles. Him having the power of luck was mind blowing to Bunny. It explained so many things! This new discovery has given Bunny a new found appreciation for himself and the world around him.
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:28 PM   #77
Chloe_catt

Hey I’m new to getdare and was wondering if it would be ok for me to join in or if it’s to late
Chloe_catt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 02:27 PM   #78
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe_catt View Post
Hey I’m new to getdare and was wondering if it would be ok for me to join in or if it’s to late
Bunny doesn't own this thread, but he knows it is still open, so please feel free to join!
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 02:37 PM   #79
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe_catt View Post
This world always needs new heroes, anyone is welcome to join whenever they want to.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 03:04 PM   #80
Chloe_catt

Name:Chloe

Alias (Hero name): catt

Power: double or nothing (can chose to double damage but doubles the punishments as well

Description: a slim, shy girl that was never normally up for a fight. Chloe has long blond hair and is quite short which can be used to her advantage. She is 18 years old originally from England and is athletic in her spare time.

History: Chloe came from a small town in England when the villains attacked but were repelled for a short time. In this time some hero’s went around rounding up people to join them and because of her shyness she couldn’t say no and was taken away to get her power
Old 11-10-2019, 03:06 PM   #81
Tommytomjj

(Player task completed- I hate you Kah )
Finally, after recharging his powers Omega uses his mind control to stop the man from going anywhere near him, instead, he controls the man into wrestling away the other man currently fucking his girlfriend. With all his strength Omega is willing is subject to win, and eventually he does. He has relieved himself and his girlfriend of sexual embarrassment

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 08:14 PM   #82
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

:looks like the one who needs an education around here is me, Gary thinks to himself.

"Sorry.....I thought the audition was today. It must be next week." Gary slowly starts to back away.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:40 AM   #83
Chloe_catt

After finishing her training Chloe decided it was time to relax not knowing of the full danger of what’s around the corner. Chloe begins by walking the streets before noticing the riverweed hotel and spa. Thinking it might be a good place to rest up from the gruelling training she received to become a hero Chloe decides to enter and see what’s inside
Old 11-11-2019, 11:50 AM   #84
Kah
Account Banned

Catt: Level 1
Strength: 3 (30 Damage)

Speed: 5

Intelligence: 3

Pride: 3

Virtue: 4

Health: 230

POWER: (Needing to modify this slightly so it can be playable)
Double or Nothing. When activated the admin (me) flips a coin, if heads the attack does double damage, if tails the attack does no damage. After use she must recharge the attack for 3 turns or suffer a health penalty.

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
The following user says Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 11-11-2019, 12:03 PM   #85
Kah
Account Banned

Big Carrot

Roll: (4) (5)

Bunny's luck was bound to run out sooner or later.

As he ran naked down the pristine white corridors he felt himself getting heavy, his bare feet patting across the marble floor was beginning to leave dents in the ground, it got to the point where he became so heavy that he collapsed under his own weight. After a moment the sound of heels clacking on the ground could be heard as a woman dressed in a white catsuit, with blue and red lining patterning the exterior of the outfit, with a matching mask covering her upper face and a lab coat overtop it all.

This was Sera Snow, or as many would know her as, the supervillain "POLAR."

***PLAYER TASK*** (Your character is trapped, the gravity around him so heavy he cannot move a muscle. Put yourself in bondage on the hardest floor available to you. Listed to 1 hours worth of villain monologues from TV and film before you can free yourself. Do not post here until the task is done.)

OMEGA

OMEGA tries using his mind control powers, dice roll needed...

Roll: 15

The mind control attempt is successful. His cock is released from the big burly man and the man fucking his girlfriend in front of him is tackled away from her. But her need to please TEMPTRESS and follow her orders so she can get a fix of her drug like aroma turn her feral and she immediately climbs onto the first dick in sight.

TEMPTRESS is nowhere be seen she has escaped somewhere to recover and heal.

What does OMEGA do next?

MUSIC MAN

Laughing off his mistake he begins walking backwards, that is when a warning shot from the guards stops him in his tracks.

"There is no audition you fucking moron," one of them yells, "Do you not see the city is under our control? Schools out mother fucker, now and forever. NOW WHY ARE YOU HERE!? The next bullet fired will not miss."

How does Gary get out of this situation?

Catt
Traveling through the anarchy of the city CATT arrives at Riverweed, stepping though the main entrance she sees dozens of people currently in the throws of what appears to be a massive orgy, and only half of it seems consensual.

Hobbling past an open doorway is a woman with long platinum died hair, once dressed elegantly, now sits on her head matted and disheveled. She is hobbling with a large limp as she passes by the door and is clearly in a great deal of pain with every step.

A group of men approach the young and innocent woman, with lust in their eyes and their naked cocks hard they step by step make their way over to her.

What does she do next?

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-11-2019, 12:11 PM   #86
Chloe_catt

Shocked and slightly embarrassed by the sight that she has just seen catt keeps her head down and apaches the woman every now and then peering out of the corner of her eye and the acts that are going on around her. Upon reaching her catt nervously asks her “um. Excuse me but is this the hotel and spar that is quite famous around her or have I gone into the wrong building by mistake”.

Still looking around with unease catt keeps an eye out for anything that might catch her eye or might be cause for concern.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:17 PM   #87
Kah
Account Banned

CATT

Getting so close to this woman was a big mistake, it's the supervillain TEMPTRESS, whose aroma puts anyone who smells into a drug like stake.

TEMPTRESS looks like she was just involved in a very grueling fight and is fleeing to recover, seeing this young innocent girl as not a threat she doesn't care to use her powers on her, she simply commands her drugged followers to attack her.

What does CATT do next?

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-11-2019, 12:23 PM   #88
Chloe_catt

Concerned more of the large group who were preoccupied until that moment catt scurries further into the building to begin with get away from the new threat and secondly get somewhere that might be better if she has to fight. Catt runs straight past the woman and deep into the building checking doors she passes when there is some distance between the threat.
With this being her first battle and being nervous catt hadn’t had chance to eat a weapon of her own and knew she would have to rely on her fists
Old 11-11-2019, 12:26 PM   #89
Kah
Account Banned

CATT

Going further and further into the hotel CATT is met with complete horror as every single room has naked slaves of TEMPTRESS inside, all of them following her orders to attack CATT. After she finds an open place to fight there are over 200 naked people charging after her to subdue and molest her.

Does CATT choose to fight them or hunt for TEMPTRESS or do something completely unexpected?

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-11-2019, 12:32 PM   #90
Chloe_catt

Knowing it would be a bad idea to try to take on over 200 naked attackers alone and would most likely result in her never being the same again catt decides to run from the group and try to find somewhere to hide.
Running through the hallway catt finds an empty room that looks like ones that slaves were kept in and without being seen ducks inside.
Knowing that if the room were to be checked she would stand out and be trapped catt decides to blend in by stripping and putting herself in a position that would make her look like another slave trapped in the building

Advertisements
Kink Talk