Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-21-2015, 01:38 PM   #76
runner400

You must fully crossdress, and are only allowed to take off each piece of clothing when you have delivered 30 smacks to the area it covers.
runner400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 12:51 AM   #77
saxel
getDare Addict

Looks like this thread is almost dead and the last posters were not active for a while So it makes no sense to give them a dare, since I suppose they won't do them and I don't admit to spend time for nothing. So if somebody wants to give me a creative dare, please use elements from my loves and likes (but please also one of my dislikes). And if this person sends me a PM I would also create a dare for him (since I didn't do this for the person above). Maybe this thread can be revived this way.

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
saxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 04:16 PM   #78
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Ok - so here is a creative dare for you... (I hope it's a creative one... It's late...)

This is a hidden public dare. You will go for a 5 minutes walk outside. You're allowed to put on some clothes. But before you will be prepared by a little dice dare:
- plug your ass. Than roll a dice. If you roll a six, go for your walk. If you roll something else, just go on to the next step...
- take the plug off, lick it clean and put it in your ass again. Roll a dice, if it's a six, go for your walk. If you roll something else ...
- take a rope and put on a nice little self bondage. You can wear it under your clothes. Than roll a dice. If it's a six...
- you must have some latex on your skin. I don't know what you own. If it's clothes put it on, if it's s.th. else, you can put it in your underwear. Just make sure you touch it the whole walk. Roll a dice ...
- put a sock on your dig. Roll a dice...
- spank your ass ten times hard. Roll a dice ...
- go on with the spanking for making me running out of ideas. Hey man, learn to roll a six. So 20 spankings for your ass, than the next roll. If it's no 6 either 30 hits and so on. You can listen to Britney Spears - Hit me baby one more time while you do it...
Have fun.

If s.o. want to give me a creative dare, just keep in mind that I'm a little sissy and I am already shaved.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 06:34 AM   #79
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Creative enough

Put on a colorful lacy thong and a pair of black thigh highs. Once you put them on its a 24/7 day or less if you’re a wimp dare. Wear your clothes over them during the day and sleep in them at night. Masturbate as often as possible but you must take off your thigh highs and drop your thong around your ankles. Use one thigh high to tie around your balls and then your shaft. Put the other thigh high all the way up your stoking hand and arm. Jerk away. After you are done get redressed again. Have a great week!
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 02:49 PM   #80
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Ok. You really need some likes and limits. Without them I don't have a clue what kind of dares I should give you.

So your dare is to write at least 5 likes in your signature. For each like you will search a matching person above thread and post in it. If there is no matching thread, you will have to post in a loser has to - and create a matching dare. And of corse you will do the dares you get. Have fun.
My PM dares
Old 02-08-2016, 03:55 PM   #81
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Blue Griffin dared me to do a post here. Well - while I'm the last one in here, I have to give myself a creative dare... and of corse you are invited to post in here and I will do yours, too. I hate myself for being mean...

Dare:
Find a good excuse. Well, nothing easier than that, but the excuse have to be one for getting your belly pierced like a girl and showing it in public without coming out as a girl wannabe or sissy. So better don't mess up. It could be a bet or whatever... Within one year that belly is pierced in a feminine style and there will be a proof picture in an album on getdare.
My PM dares
Old 05-22-2016, 07:41 PM   #82
TransAubrey

Just trying to revive this thread since it was pretty great.

Shadow, your dare is to completely shave/wax your body below the eyebrows. Pretty easy and simple dare right? Well, not exactly...You must make an appointment to get a full body wax with your S/O (regardless of if you have one or not). Then, when you show up alone and they ask where your S/O is, you can tell them that they couldn't make it but still wanted you to go and enjoy your waxing. Oh, and did I forget to mention that you have to wear a sexy thong? Yea, you need to wear a thong under your clothes, just to make sure the person waxing you understands the situation

I would appreciate a dare involving crossdressing, bondage, and my chastity cage, please!

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 08:01 PM   #83
banesith

Firstly, put your chastity cage on. Go about a block away and throw it either in the street or the grass or under one of your neighbors' welcome mats. Then, go back home and fully crossdress (makeup, painting nails, the whole 9 yards). Find a way to tie yourself up that will take at least an hour to get out of. Stay there for at least an hour before trying to get yourself out, then go outside and find the key to your cage while still fully crossdressed (if not willing to do this, then just leave the nail polish on when looking). Leave the cage on for 1 week before taking it off.

Could my dare involve crossdressing, cum eating, and humiliation? Also, I suppose i am ok with breaking a limit or two.

Likes & Limits[/color]
PM DARES
BDSM Test Results
banesith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 08:21 PM   #84
TransAubrey

You will start by tying your balls up very tight. Then, you must cum on the floor and lick it all up, and I mean all of it. Then, you will put on the sexiest, skimpiest clothes you have, put on a wig, add some heels, and apply a whore-ish amount of makuep, really cake it on your face. Then, you will go out in public as your true slutty self. You have two choices: 1.) Go to a semi-busy mall and walk around for an hour and a half, making sure to hit up all the girly stores. 2.) Go to a busy/popular park on a nice day for an entire day, this means from 9 or 10 in the morning until 5 or 6 at night. Make sure you bring a lunch with you, or, better yet, buy some food while you're out and about. If you go to the mall, it's less time in public, but there's going to be more people that see you, but on the other hand, there probably won't be as many people at the park, but it's for a lot longer. Enjoy!!

PM Dares
Old 06-07-2016, 09:44 AM   #85
TransAubrey

Just bumping this thread because I know there's people out there who would love to keep this going!!

PM Dares
Old 06-07-2016, 10:35 AM   #86
Johnsmith889

Your dare is you have to put in your inflatable butt plug and then tie your arms up behind your back but still have the pump where you can reach it. Then you have to get on omegle and since your arms are tied up you can not skip anyone and anyone who wants to watch you can watch you for as long as they want. And with every person that skips you you have to pump up your but plug. Also you have to do anything and everything someone says if they stay to watch and tell you what to do. Have fun! And feel free to send me a report!

I would really appreciate it if my dare could be something I could do while I'm working. I Mow yards and am outside I have a vibrating prostate massager that I can use while I am doing this. I have really been looking for someone to give me a really good dare so please give it your all!

My kik is johns889

Likes:humiliation, cum, hidden public, anal, forced, verbal humiliation, being controlled, sex toys, enema play, extended anal play, buying new toys

Limits:Scat, piss, blood, family
Johnsmith889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 11:15 AM   #87
TransAubrey

Hmmm, ok, how about this?

Before going to work, you must put in the vibrating prostate massager with brand new batteries. Also be sure to wear a thong and wedgie it to make sure it doesn't go anywhere When you are working, make sure it is vibrating at full speed/intensity. When you are on break, turn it down to about half speed/intensity. If you cum while working, just act like nothing happened and go about like nothing is wrong, just don't bring any attention to yourself. You will be required to cum at least twice while working. Hope this satisfies you

For me, I would appreciate a dare involving primarily crossdressing, bondage, and my toys as well, thanks in advance!!

PM Dares
Old 06-18-2016, 03:48 PM   #88
TransAubrey

Does anyone wanna keep this thread going with a dare for me?

PM Dares
Old 11-06-2017, 05:02 PM   #89
ToiletBoi

I want you to roll 6 dice and add the results together. This is the number`of days for which this dare will last. Almost all sexy girls stay smooth so shave off all of your body hair that isn't usually covered by your clothes, If you want to take this a step further, go out and get a Brazilian wax. Beneath your clothes, your body must remain clean shaven for the duration of this dare.

Now roll 5 dice. Add the results together. This is the number of hours a day your must have at least one girls article of clothing on. If you don't match that number of hours, the day doesn't count towards the dare, so it goes on for one day longer each time you don't meet your hours

Roll 4 dice and add the results together. That is the number of times during this dare you must practice your makeup. If you don't have any, try to get it during the two weeks before you can do this, it's an essential part for any crossdresser. You must do your best to make yourself as pretty as possible. If you feel comfortable with it, take a photo of you in makeup each time you do it and send it to me.

Now roll 3 dice. This is the number of anal training sessions you must undergo. Take the highest roll and multiply it by 5. This is how many minutes each session must be. During these sessions, your dick is off limits. If you touch it, 10 minutes are added to the session. No two sessions in a row can use the same object, so be sure to switch it up (you can go back to a favorite later if you choose).

Now roll one last die. If it is even, leave it, if it is odd, double it. Over the course of this dare, that is the number of hours you must spend crossdressed in the woods. It doesn't have to be too much (though more will get you props) but it does have to be visible. You can get changed there, or wear something over and take it off when you get there, but the clock doesn't start until it's visible.

Likes- Humiliation, toilet, oral, chastity, anal, poppers, gross stuff
Limits- Public, blood, expensive, serious harm, family and friends
ToiletBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:06 PM   #90
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Alright.
You'll have to tie yourself up in your favorite position for 3 HOURS. Before you tie yourself, you must drink 2L of Water. You must be Dressed with a dress, knee socks, bra and high heels. You should have nipple clamps too. Your position must force you to have your dick aim at your face. Because you will have to pee on yourself. also, you must shit will being tied up... In your bra you must have 5 ice cube in each cup. Also, you should have things written all over your body like :''slut'',''whore'',''Cum Dumbster'', etc. you may wear makeup and paint your nails. but becarful and play safe.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk