Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-28-2015, 08:23 PM   #76
PDavid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashachan View Post
i would rather show my face as my broken fingers ( i do alot of sports and my fingers are gross ! ).

The best way.. gain trust.. and cam.. simply as it is. If some1 doesnt have a cam.. sorry.. that you are still living in 1995.. every smartphone got a cam and you can skypecam ( or make atleast a video saying hello or smt ).

Worst day so far.. that some1 send me my own modified picutres as proof he/she is female.. this was a huge downer for me.. and since then.. i donīt contact ppl on this board anymore.

The most stupid idea eva.. since i even use a facecapture.. on my kikaccount.
True!

When a "candidate" tells me "I can send you a pic of me" I always answer "I probably already have a pic of you"

Who doesn't have a cam or $5 to get one?

And even if my subs have all cam for me, we do many sessions without it and very often we just talk about very intimate topics. Intimacy goes way further than "show me your boobs bitch".

The further you can go with a sub is actually in her head.

Well that's my take on it anyway.

That also means that if you are just a camwhore then you're not much of a sub actually.

But yeah, this really looks like a gay dom/sub website, with the very unlikely female lost in here that is very likely gonna get hurt (and not in a good way ).

Just browsing through post here we can see that all banned accounts are female, and for instance the skype/cam thread is 100% male.

"Why do people fake" would probably be a better question.

I believe there are very few trolls or people that want to hurt anyone, but that is explained by the fact that when you don't have much, then you try to exist by punching holes in others.

Why do people fake?

Because they were hurt and are not ready to get something profoundly from themselves out there. It's an armour for the one that lost a battle too much.

It's a tomb really.

I guess if I could help to give back their confidence to some females here, that would be enough as an achievement.

Not all hope is lost.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:43 PM   #77
babytbdlgirl

I'm a female and usually I prefer a mistress because they don't constantly beg for pics of my most intimate places. But they almost always turn out to be male. Last one had 4 different kik accounts and messaged me on separate ones as soon as I said something about realizing they were the same person. Some people just turn abusive at that point. Then start saying you're fetish is gross and such because you won't play their little game. It's he'll.

[COLOR="red"] Pm me "spank" and I'll swat my clit with something between 0-15 times
Pm me "wet" and I wet myself on the spot
Pm me "diaper" and I'll wear to bed that night
Pm me "fun" and I'll masturbate in diaper 10 minutes or til edge
Pm me "pasta" and I'll put the type you say in my diaper, cooked (nice wet and slimy, maybe squirming into my pussy?)
babytbdlgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 09:12 PM   #78
PDavid

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytbdlgirl View Post
I'm a female and usually I prefer a mistress because they don't constantly beg for pics of my most intimate places...
Kids do that, not men. Let's get the record straight.

Intimacy is not nudity. You can be naked and still not show anything intimate about yourself.

If they aren't mature enough to be themselves, what can you expect...

Last edited by PDavid; 01-28-2015 at 09:24 PM.
PDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 09:37 AM   #79
PiaBianca

Send a message via AIM to PiaBianca

I want to add something to the mix. (I hope it wasn't posted earlier; if it was, I read over it and am sorry for re-posting it.)

As you can read in my signature, I'm a male to female transsexual. That means I'm female in my brains and (unfortunately still) have a male body.

When I was younger I dreamt of being female since long before puberty. When I was in my late teens, I started to create female profiles in online communities. I knew it was wrong, but it felt so right.

One could say I faked being female since I wasn't and probably never will be. (I'm never giving birth to a child, you know?) That said, having female profiles connected to something buried deep inside myself. I couldn't get a grasp on it.

Many years later I learned what transsexualism is. Finally I got a word for what I feel like. Since then I could tell why I was having female profiles.

I doubt that it is a majority, but some of the female "fakes" might be transfemales. So please don't judge on them in appearance.

PM Dares / Likes and Limits / Toy List / Task Calendar (UTC+2) / Weight Loss Challenge & My Story
PiaBianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 12:29 PM   #80
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiaBianca View Post
I want to add something to the mix. (I hope it wasn't posted earlier; if it was, I read over it and am sorry for re-posting it.)

As you can read in my signature, I'm a male to female transsexual. That means I'm female in my brains and (unfortunately still) have a male body.

When I was younger I dreamt of being female since long before puberty. When I was in my late teens, I started to create female profiles in online communities. I knew it was wrong, but it felt so right.

One could say I faked being female since I wasn't and probably never will be. (I'm never giving birth to a child, you know?) That said, having female profiles connected to something buried deep inside myself. I couldn't get a grasp on it.

Many years later I learned what transsexualism is. Finally I got a word for what I feel like. Since then I could tell why I was having female profiles.

I doubt that it is a majority, but some of the female "fakes" might be transfemales. So please don't judge on them in appearance.
Nothing wrong with it the way you do, BUT, if you would participate in a relation of any kind, you should tell the person about it so they have no false idea of what is going on.

Also, Wishful turned out to be faking gender, someone I considered as a friend. First time I really cared about this happening to me.
Jah Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 03:29 AM   #81
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Brother View Post
Also, Wishful turned out to be faking gender, someone I considered as a friend. First time I really cared about this happening to me.
Wishful lied about that? Shiiit. Had me fooled anyway.

Good job they don't know I'm actually a female sub pretending to be a male dom then

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 06:11 AM   #82
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by An_Jon View Post
Wishful lied about that? Shiiit. Had me fooled anyway.

Good job they don't know I'm actually a female sub pretending to be a male dom then
Jup, totally fooled me too, didn't see it coming.
And we all know anjonnete, we just accept it.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:47 AM   #83
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Ok, so I have just spent the better part of a day reading through all the posts here (Dyslexia can be a nightmare lol). There have been a lot of valid points/conclusions/ideas and theory's.

I can't attest to why these people feel the need to fake identity as each of them probably have a different reason for doing it, and as annoying as it is I doubt that 98% of them are actually doing it as a malicious act, but that douse not make it any easier I know this. The sad fact is there is no real way to stop it, there are people faking things in every walk of life everywhere.

As for proof of identity, it is virtually impossible in my opinion as I have heard cis women with voices so deep that if you heard them on the phone (or in a voice recording) you would believe them to be male, I have also seen cis women that look so butch you would believe them to be men in say a photo or on a video chat, douse that make them any less a woman? No.

In my opinion no one should have to prove themselves to be them selves in gaining trust, it is counter productive, it is the opposite of trust. Trust should be built over time with out the need for demands of proof at some point you have to put trust in yourself and think well I would like proof but the trust is more important to me to vouch for that opinion I offer this example, being a trans person for over 26 years I have gained enough trust with trans people on other sites to meet with them in person and discovered some of them with out any form of medical intervention (HRT or GRS) can pass for female so well that no one would know the difference by voice or look, so short of asking them to strip you would have no idea and there are men that are not trans that can and do from time to time pull of that look, so with that in mind the fact that a man can dress so well and act so well as a woman in mind (not a trans man but a crossdresser etc.) you could not even be sure that the woman your talking to is a woman when she is right in front of you.

So how do you resolve this... Do you go around asking every woman to drop her pants and prove she is real? Well you could but I hope you like to have a bruised face because most women would slap you for such a request I know I would... no the answer is you put trust there and if the person is a fake they will slip up it is the only way.

My final point is on pictures and voice, I have a high quality camera, an ok web cam and a microphone so could provide either... at least in theory, and have done with some trusted members and more recently with a whole bunch of users that I have no idea who through a wish to break that limit, I have no regrets about it BUT... there is a very valid reason that pics and videos are a limit for me... It is not a fear of being outed, most of the people I know know that I have fetishes I do not hide them, I am not afraid to admit it to any one (including my father who is probably more aware of my kink life than he wised to be lmao... I absolutely detest my body and voice, they are a constant reminder of the lie my life has been for 26 year... 26 years that I can never get back there is only one part of my body I do love, one very small section the rest disgusts me and that makes shearing it hard because I feel I am still lieing even if the person is aware that I am trans the person they see in the photo is not me it is a photo of the person I was forced to be and there in lies the paradox.

I am not by any means saying that every cis woman on here has that exact reason for not wanting to send picture proof as that is mine, what I am saying is that they should not be called a faker because they refuse neither should they be forced to share there reason for not wanting to, that is there privilege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Brother View Post
Nothing wrong with it the way you do, BUT, if you would participate in a relation of any kind, you should tell the person about it so they have no false idea of what is going on.

The issue I take with this is a simple one, a transwoman is a woman so I ask false ideas in what way? and as for us tans women not being so forth coming with that fact there are two points,

1. As I said a trans woman is a woman how they started is not a factor they are a woman so that information is unnecessary.

2. My profile douse and always has had me down as transgender and my signature douse and always has had me as a Tgirl, the problem is that a lot of users don't read that and when they then find out because they ask me to do something I cant do yet I have had a few users (and I wont name them) who have become very abusive and rude when they had all the information but dint bother to read it then just assumed I was a fake or a lier or something, that is not a nice position to be in so yes a lot of us avoid that from bad past experience.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 10:21 AM   #84
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

How about this view point. I am a real woman. I've had kids and I'm not 21 anymore nor do I pretend to be. Since I've had kids, I no longer have that sexy body that all the models tend to have.

So if i decide I trust you enough to send a pic, it will be one of my best parts. :-) I am a sexy, kinky woman who likes to play, but on my own terms. You shouldn't think that a refusal to play on cam is always an indication that a woman is not really a woman.

I've also read several trans gender posts here and let's face it, we are a kinky site. But, I agree that's something you should share up front if you are talking to someone.

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 01:49 PM   #85
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMaria View Post

1. As I said a trans woman is a woman how they started is not a factor they are a woman so that information is unnecessary.

2. My profile douse and always has had me down as transgender and my signature douse and always has had me as a Tgirl, the problem is that a lot of users don't read that and when they then find out because they ask me to do something I cant do yet I have had a few users (and I wont name them) who have become very abusive and rude when they had all the information but dint bother to read it then just assumed I was a fake or a lier or something, that is not a nice position to be in so yes a lot of us avoid that from bad past experience.

1. Yes, in a perfect world, but if I take a girl home and she woops out a dick bigger than mine, I will back off. With someone who has had an operation, I still would like to know and get used to the idea, not saying I am proud of it, but that's just how I and I am certain loads of others are.

2. If you stated it in your sig, it's their fault, if you don't state it anywhere it's yours. So if you stated it somewhere visible, no problem, you go girl
Old 02-06-2015, 07:18 PM   #86
itslate

@MissMaria
I agree with most of what you said. If your profile or signature says you are a trans woman, then yeah, they should have definetly read it and have no right to be rude to you. But I have an issue with this statement:

Quote:
I don't believe most people think that way. I think when it comes to intimate sexual contact (even via the internet) for most people it would be an important information that the other person is transgendered. You may want that to be different, it may feel unfair and discouraging, but I do believe it is a reality. So if someone were to hide the fact that they are transgendered, I would find that to be dishonest. (Not saying you are doing that though!)
---
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankme554 View Post
You shouldn't think that a refusal to play on cam is always an indication that a woman is not really a woman.
Sure. I was talking about a single picture or an audio recording. Using distrust as an argument to coerce people to break their limits like cam is irrational and destructive.

Last edited by itslate; 02-06-2015 at 07:21 PM.
itslate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 08:08 AM   #87
PiaBianca

Send a message via AIM to PiaBianca

I started stating that in my sig some time ago too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itslate View Post
So if someone were to hide the fact that they are transgendered, I would find that to be dishonest. (Not saying you are doing that though!)
Therapists tried to "cure" the mind of transgendered peaople for a very long time and failed. Some of them start to understand that it's an illness of the body. Changing the body to the form it was meant to be is like removing an ill appendix. (It's much harder to heal afterwards though.)

Some transpeople hide the fact they are transgendered because that reminds them of the state of illness they tried to leave behind. Asking transpeople to be open about it is like asking for openness about any other medical conditions. Some people like to talk about those, some don't.

PM Dares / Likes and Limits / Toy List / Task Calendar (UTC+2) / Weight Loss Challenge & My Story
PiaBianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 02:34 PM   #88
itslate

I understand and I sympathize. Still, I believe what I wrote is true for the majority of people. It's a lose lose situation
itslate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 03:01 PM   #89
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by itslate View Post
I understand and I sympathize. Still, I believe what I wrote is true for the majority of people. It's a lose lose situation
Unfortunately, it is not, as was said prior to your coment and I know as I write this it is going to come across as abrasive and that is not my intent, but it is my personal information and there for MY choice what I share and no amount of I disagree will change that and that goes for every trans person out there, none of us are required by any opinion of cis people to reveal such personal information as that we are trans that is a choice we make not a requirement.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 03:53 PM   #90
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Unfortunately, it is not, as was said prior to your coment and I know as I write this it is going to come across as abrasive and that is not my intent, but it is my personal information and there for MY choice what I share and no amount of I disagree will change that and that goes for every trans person out there, none of us are required by any opinion of cis people to reveal such personal information as that we are trans that is a choice we make not a requirement.
Indeed you got all right to share as much or as less as you want, but than you also shouldn't be suprised someone will drop the ball if it turns out you got a penis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdx46MDvKrE

Advertisements
Kink Talk