Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-16-2008, 11:42 PM   #76
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Yes I did. Thank you for spotting that one. I'll do the edit.

I'm just letting everyone know that Spring Break is coming to an end... but it's not over yet. Not by a long shot.

I like giving people previews so here are a few things that are coming up.

While Jim, Sarah and friends are busy having the time of their life, some friends we haven't heard of in a long time are also up to their own tricks.

Part 21 deals with Cassie and Claire, on a trip to Florida during that same Spring Break, with far reaching consequences for the future

Parts 22 to 24 covers Barry and Bonnie as they go on vacation during that same Spring Break. Lots of sex and erotic situations in that one.

Parts 25 to 27 will go back to Claire and Cassie, back from vacation - and introduce a new and hopefully exciting character into the fold.

Part 28, we will adress the impact of the events of Spring Break over Jim, Sarah and Jennifer, and what's become of their trio.

Part 29 will finally adress the issues between Jimmy and Thomas.

As for the rest, you'll just have to wait and see! Stay tuned, and thanks for your continued interest.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 05:09 AM   #77
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

"My best best was to start them off on each other."

Was this meant to be "best bet"?

Great story(s). I like the switching perspective, and getting everyone's viewpoints about what's going on.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:26 PM   #78
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 20 - Spring Break VI - SATURDAY II - [Sarah]

[A word of warning: the original version of this post was highly controversial, and according to my esteemed proofreader, quite a bit too much (and also inaccurate). This is the section that forced me to do the rewrite. I must admit that in most matters, she was right. I have therefore rewritten it - the ideas contained herein are essentially the same but the treatment is different, less offensive. I hope you enjoy it - and the twist it brings.]

It's noon now, and everyone is up and they've gathered their things. There's a lot of unease in the room, mostly from our guests from out of town. I haven't told anyone what Julie told me about their planned trip, even if I plan on telling Jim later on.

Julie takes me aside as soon as she gets up and tackles me into a corner.

"Hi!"
"Hello. Slept well?"
"Like an angel... a naughty angel."

She leans in and kisses me.

"I really had a lot of fun... I wouldn't mind doing it again."
"Vegas, you say?"
"For you, I'd come by any weekend."
"Julie, I have a steady boyfriend."
"So... you could have a steady girlfriend too. I don't mind screwing Jim, he's got a good dick."
"I already have a steady girlfriend, theoretically."
"Jennifer?"
"Yes."

Julie seems disappointed.

"Where do you dance?" I ask her.
"Mostly at the Red Galleon..."
"Never heard of it."
"Ever been to Vegas?"
"No. Never had any reason to go, until now."

She wraps her arms around me, still naked.

"How about a quickie before I go?"
"I'll have to take a raincheck on that... but Julie, I'll look you up. With or without Jim. If you're just looking to have fun, that is."
"You're all the fun I need."

With that, she walks away, leaving me to my own devices. If I hadn't just had sex with Jim, I would have jumped her again.

The girls leave a little after noon to get some food; there are clumsy goodbyes; Peter has apparently made some arrangement with the girls in regards to their pictures. I plant a wet one on Kamara; I know Julie is into me, but Kamara was my hot ride for the night. We trade cell numbers and e-mail. She is honest with me.

"I'm not really into girls but you're okay. It was a lot of fun. And I'm glad I got to fuck your boyfriend, he's good at this. Did you train him?"
"I did, actually."

We laugh about it and kiss again.

"Fuck you later!"

She leaves, taking my desires for her back to Vegas. The rest of us, Jennifer, Jim, Thomas and Jimmy join us for lunch. Peter prepares us something. Thomas barely says a word as Jimmy wolfs down the omelet and starts to head off.

"Where are you going?" Peter asks.
"Trainin'... got a big fight comin' up."

And with a wave he departs Peter's house. Thomas is clearly upset. We finally get to ask him what happened with Sandy. Thomas comes clean about everything. We listen with much sympathy. Thomas is practically crying even if tears fails to form.

"I thought I might finally get to the bottom of his feelings... I'm inside Sandy, doing my best to please her, and suddenly Jimmy comes up and I start sucking him... and then..."

Peter moves to Thomas' side and leans his head against his shoulder.

"That sucks. You love that boy?"
"I think I do."
"I had a guy like that once... Fred... he was the best. Well, almost."
"What did you do?"
"I went after him."
"Yeah, but he was gay, I imagine. Into you."
"Not at first into me. But we had sex, lots of sex, and eventually he got into me as much as I was into him. You had sex with Jimmy last night. That's a good sign."
"He was drunk."

Peter seems more sympathetic to Thomas' plight than we are; we decide to leave them together. Before we go, however, Jennifer needs to speak to Peter. She doesn't bother taking their conversation in the other room.

"So..."
"We had sex."
"We did... I wanted it so bad, Peter."
"I know. I wasn't made of stone either."
"What do we do with it?"
"Well... I see two options. One, we act like it never happened and keep working together."
"You could do that?"
"Maybe. Or two, we act like it happened and it was awesome, and we keep working together?"
"What?"

Jennifer is surprised.

"You said the rule was adamant."
"It was. But Jennifer, every rule can be broken or bent. We both needed it last night, and I wasn't about to have sex with Susan in front of you. I know how much we've been dancing about each other... I told you about my past."
"You did."
"I used to fuck around with every model I met. That got me into more trouble than I want to remember. I won't go back there... but we can call this night temporary insanity."
"So we can't do it again?"
"Not if we keep working together. And don't fall in love with me... I have sex with everyone but I only fall in love with other men. That's the way it is."

Jennifer hugs Peter.

"No sex then. Until I stop working for you."
"Deal."
"Then, we'll have another orgy to celebrate my retirement when I do."

We depart, leaving Thomas in Peter's capable hands.

When we get to Jennifer's car, it's her turn to tell us her tale of sex with Peter and Susan. We listen to every torrid detail. It gets me all excited again.

Jennifer then switches topics and turns to Jim. He nods in agreement before speaking.

"Jennifer and I had sex."
"I knew it."
"You did?"
"Don't take it bad, but the way she sucked you... thursday night? It was obvious something had happened."
"And?"
"I'm not mad, if that's what you're asking. Was it good?"

Jim hesitates.

"Yeah. It was... liberating."
"I liked it, but it probably wasn't Jim's best performance."

I punch Jennifer's shoulder.

"Don't say that. You'll bruise his ego."
"Maybe I just want to get him to do it again?"

We joke around the car a moment more; my cellphone rings. I answer. Brad'S voice is over the speaker.

"Hi Brad. What...?"
"Sarah, oh God! Please come over now."
"What? What's wrong?"
"It's Brigitte, she's... going to kill herself!"

For a moment I panic; my instincts take over.

"Jennifer, get us to Brigitte's house."
"But I don't know where...?"
"Jim, copilot."

Jim moves to the front seat as I move to the backseat through the interior of the car.

"Brad, what's going on?"
"Brigitte, she just snapped!"
"What happened? What were you doing?"
"I was preparing pancakes when she suddenly came into the room, looked at me funny and started calling me names."
"Okay..."
"Then she threw a chair across the room and headed for the bathroom. She screamed: 'You don't love me!' And now she's locked herself inside."
"Have you called the police?"
"No I... she said to call you."

Damn! I knew my intervention could come back to bite me in the ass. I had a premonition, but with all that had been going right, I had completely discarded it.

"Get her to talk to you, we'll be there soon."

Jennifer steps on it, trying to maintain the speed limit; Jim navigates us towards the house. I keep listening to Brad.

"Tell her we're on our way, tell her I'm coming to talk to her."
"She's quiet..."
"Brad, tell her I'll have sex with her, no conditions. Tell her that."

I hear him delivering my message. There's probably some kind of answer. Brad returns on the line.

"She said you better hurry or you won't get the chance."

Jennifer talks to me while driving.

"What's going in? Have sex with who?"
"Brigitte... She's..."

I don't finish my sentence.

"Jennifer, I want you to stay outside when we get there."
"What?"
"Please, Jenn, trust me on this."

There's something in Jennifer's past which an event like this could stir up. Despite her current joyous mood, she could still get hurt. I don't want that.

It takes us around twenty minutes. We exit the car; Jim races forward while I talk to Jennifer.

"There's something wrong with Brigitte. I don't want you to get involved."
"I want to help."
"Jenn, trust me, you can't."

I kiss her and head inside. I hope she takes my cue and stays outside.

Brad is in shambles; Jim is helping him remain up.

"Brigitte! I'm here!"
"Come in bitch!"
"The door is locked."

We hear the lock opening. Jim looks at me and whispers.

"Are you sure you want to go in there alone?"
"No. But I know what's going on."
"What?"

I prefer not to answer at the moment. I open the door and enter, then close the door behind me. I remember this bathroom; it's where Brigitte licked me up while I peed on her. I stare across the room; she is naked, half sitting on the toilet bowl; she has a short surgical knife in her hands and is staring at it intently.

"Brigitte..."
"My bitch is here. On your knees!"

I get on my knees.

"Brigitte, I'm here, let's talk."
"No. No talking. You're a bitch. Bark."

I bark at her. This is her way of getting back at me for the humiliation I put her through, mind you, not the one where she played the dog, but the one where I confronted her.

"Where are your pills, Brigitte?"

I look around the room, but on all fours, it's hard to see very high. There's an open medicine cabinet.

"Did you take your pills this week?"
"I don't need them anymore. I'm cured."

She is delusional. There were hints in her character, the mood swings, the hints of violence, the submissiveness and the agressivity. Jennifer and me had a friend like that in high school a few years back. He went undiagnosed for too long. He killed himself by jumping off the school roof. Jennifer had been eyeing him for months. She took it hard, almost stopped eating and bathing. I had to pick her up and build her back up.

"Brigitte, you know you're supposed to take your pills everyday."
"Don't need them. I have my bitch. Strip down, bitch!"

I hate that word so much, even if Brigitte actually thinks of its real meaning when she says it. Nevertheless, I execute my orders. I play into her fantasy for the time being; this will allow me to get close to her and possibly have her drop the scalpel. I'm naked now, on all fours, in her bathroom. This has to be as far as it goes.

"Does my bitch want something to drink?"

I immediately understand what she's driving at. I am tempted to keep playing into her fantasy; in an odd, perverse way, I do want this as well. But not under these circumstances. If I am to play with Brigitte, it has to be when she's better, when she's in control.

I do advance on all fours towards her, but I fall on my behind when I get near her and look up.

"Brigitte?"
"You're a bitch I said! Bark!"
"Brigitte."

I stare intently at her. Her misplaced anger is unfocused, because it is due to an imbalance in her system and not to any rationale. She is still playing in her mind and can't see I don't want to play. I remain as calm as I can - I try to avert my gaze from the blade, so she doesn't focus on it. She stares back.

"Brigitte."
"What?"
"Sit with me. Please."

For a long moment, there is hesitation in her voice.

"I'm here now, we're together. I apologize for what I said the other day."

She can't think of anything to say. My calm attitude is working. If she wants to play, she'll have to play by my rules. She finally drops to the floor, in front of me. Her hands wave around the blade almost without her knowledge. I smile at her, remaining as calm as possible, even if my heart is racing.

"You don't want to hurt yourself or me."

I see the resolve in her gaze starting to break.

"What do you want from me, Brigitte? What can I do for you?"

She is hesitant. By playing into her fantasy, she allowed me to get close. Now I have to reach to the more rational part of herself, the one that's being overwhelmed by a rush of unregulated hormones. Or maybe I can reach her sense of humanity.

"What do you want from me?"

She finally leans in and kisses me. I give her back the kiss. She is forceful but I try to repay her in tenderness. Our lips locked together, I place my hands on the sides of her face, then slide them along her shoulders, sliding them along her arms. I finally reach her wrists and gently massage them. The blade drops to the ground.

As I back away from the kiss, she starts to shiver and shake, and I see tears forming in her eyes. How unbalanced is she? Only her doctor can truly tell us, whatever her specific mental condition is.

I kiss her gently again, leaving a hand on her cheek as I call out to Jim. He opens the door and enters. He sees us both naked.

"Are you all right? Did she hurt you?"
"No. She only hurt herself."
"Does she need medical assistance?"
"No. I don't think so. But we need to get in touch with her doctor. Brad?"

Brad enters the room but stays near the door. He doesn't understand what's going on.

"Brad, did you know Brigitte had a mental illness?"
"What? No!"
"She does. Bipolar, maybe schizophrenic. I don't know. Can you contact her doctor?"

Brad is shocked beyond belief. He collapses against the door frame. Jim checks the cabinet and finds several bottles for prescription drugs. I huddle against Brigitte. I've dealt with mental illness in the past, and not just the incident with Jennifer. Luckily, I was able to defuse this situation before it got out of hand. With the right medicine, mental illness can be managed.

I just hope she'll be all right, for both her sake as much as for Brad. He's invested a lot in this girl. I truly hope, for both their sakes, that they make it through this.

Why is it that, whenever we reach a new high, something else comes along to bring us down? I'll have to talk to someone high above about this. Once in a while, I'd like an happy ending to remain happy.
Old 12-19-2008, 08:24 AM   #79
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 21 - Claire and Cassie on Vacation I [CASSIE]

We get off the airplane into the airport terminal and wait for our luggage. The trip from San Francisco to Florida was not that long; that is, we kept ourselves occupied. It was a night trip, so the stewardess handed us pillows and blankets. I was leaning against the window, looking out, when I felt Claire's wandering hands reach under my skirt and play with me. With all the passengers around, it was very hard not to moan but I managed it; with the blankets covering us, I pretended to be asleep as she played with me until I climaxed. A great start to a potentially wonderful vacation.

Claire and I are going down there to see her mother; she moved from California to Florida about a year ago. I actually managed to get a week off from work for Spring Break, and given that our classes are postponed for the week and her mother is paying for everything, how could we refuse? We learned at the last moment that Sarah and Thomas were planning something for Spring Break, but we'd had the trip planned since after the holidays.

Our luggage finally comes about and we head out to call a taxi. I was planning on getting back at Claire in the taxi, but the smell of the backseat was enough to turn every one of my senses off.

We get to the hotel; it's part of the arrangement that we will sleep the first night in a hotel. Claire's mother is open about our relationship (we have been together since our next to last year of high school, three years now) but Claire's father, who is going to be there despite the fact that her parents are divorced, just keeps making cracks about his daughter's sexuality. A few years back, we were making out naked in her bed and he actually walked in, pretending like nothing was going on, when really he just wanted a show. I don't mind an audience if they're invited, and he clearly wasn't.

The moment we are in our room, I drag Claire onto the bed and strip her, then start eating her out. I strip myself; she pulls me in and we put our sexes together and start rubbing. She provides me with many orgasms; I just hope I do the same. We lie on our backs afterwards, exhausted but content.

"Promise me one thing, Cassie."
"Anything?"
"Promise me you'll always be with me."

This is sudden, so I roll on my side and look at my life partner.

"Of course I will. I love you. You're the only one for me."

She turns on her side to face me as well. I see tears are almost forming in her eyes. Where is this emotion coming from? I lean in and kiss her gently.

"What's going on, Claire? How can I help?"
"Why won't they let us get married?"

I recall the election, last November, and how California voted to rescind the authorizations on gay mariage. This hit Claire much harder than it hit me. With her parents having just divorced, it was hard to swallow.

"I don't know, honey."

We'd talked about mariage when the law allowing it had been had been in effect. Now, we had steered clear of the subject since the election.

"Do you want to get married? We can go somewhere they allow it..."
"It wouldn't be the same. We'd have to drag all our friends and..."

She pauses then quickly gets up and heads for the suitcases. She flips open hers and starts looking inside.

"Need any help?"
"No... Stay there."

She pulls out a small rectangular box and brings it over to the bed, handing it to me. It's too big to be a ring - I was expecting her to propose, given the topic of conversation. I flip open the small box; it contains a beautiful silver necklace, with a small picture frame in the middle. I open the locket, it has both our pictures. My eyes get all teary too and I hug her tight and kiss her before putting it on.

"You got that for me?"
"I did. Oh... I love you so much, Cassie. I wish we could marry."

We start making out again, and one thing leads to another; pretty soon, we're in a 69 position, sliding our fingers into each other, giving ourselves as much love and pleasure as we can; I'm on top so the necklace is dangling between us, connecting us somehow.

After our lovemaking is over, we fall asleep on the bed. I'm the first to wake up. I lay the covers on top of her and examine the pendant. It's custom made. I start to cry; I want to spend the rest of eternity with her too, but those pricks don't want us to officialize it, because they're scared our love will transcend theirs. What kind of example does it give the children? I say it shows them that love is still possible, no matter what shit the world throws at us.

I look outside the window. It's a beautiful day but I don't want to go anywhere. I want to remain in this room with my lover until the end of time. Claire eventually wakes and joins me in contemplation, resting her body against mine.

"How about New Mexico?" I ask.
"What?"
"New Mexico recognizes same-sex marriages."
"It won't practice them though. Only Massachusetts or Connecticut, way up North."

I lower my head, disappointed, but Claire turns me around to face her.

"I love you Cassie, and I want to get married. Somehow, some way."

I wrap my arms around her; our chests are pressed together. I love the feeling of her breasts against mine.

"We'll find a way."

We kiss. I feel a rush coming over me and push Claire back onto the bed. We make love again, eating each other out in turn, then playing with ourselves while watching the other do the same. This third time does the trick and we finally get to bed for the night, huddling naked under the covers.

If the first day is an echo of the rest of the week, we'll be leaving Florida utterly spent and extremely satisfied.

We get to her mother's house the next day.

Hanging out with Claire's mother is not the most fun activity at the top of my list, but I guess it makes Claire happy so I oblige her and play the good girl. Her name is Meredith and she is absolutely thrilled that her daughter found someone better than her deadbeat husband. I don't have much love for the man, for more than the reason I previously mentioned, but I know it hurts Claire to hear her mother talk so badly about her father, even if he is a pig.

We finally manage to get some alone time together while her mother is away with her friends at her book club. We were of course invited but somehow ended up not going - I wonder why. Due to the divorce, Meredith got a large settlement from her husband. She owns her own house now in southern Florida, something intimate. I fancy the back pool.

I'm swimming naked when Claire brings drinks over.

"That wasn't so bad, now?"
"No, your mom is cool."
"She likes you."
"Everybody in your family likes me."

Claire is an only child. Her mother was at first shocked when Claire brought me home for the first time, but she endeared herself to me on my second visit, when I brought her flowers. She was inquisitive about how we went about 'things' as she said, since obviously none of us had the 'male appendage', but I laughed and told her we managed. I'm thinking it was Claire's coming out that decided her to divorce her husband. She had been a housewife all her life and was tired of it. Now she goes clubbing with people her age, and she told us earlier that she's met this nice man who's really into sailing, and they might take a trip together.

Her father, however, was utterly ecstatic when I first met him. That should have been my cue but I was dumber when I was young. He seemed all kind and attentive; I often slept over at Claire's house because my own family sucked and didn't approve of my choices.

It took us about three months to discover the hidden cameras in the bathroom and in Claire's room. Needless to say, Claire threw a fit; her mother managed to calm her down. She didn't want the police involved so they settled things in-house. There came talk of divorce; the husband complied because he didn't want to go to jail, which is why Claire's mother got so much out of the settlement. It took us a while to be able to have sex in Claire's room; even now, whenever her father is around, I freeze up and my horniness drops to nothing. He was there this morning but he's left. I even had Claire check for cameras before going into the pool.

Claire is currently wearing a two-piece red and white bikini which I purchased for her before leaving. She tried it on at the store and put on a show when we got home. I swim to the edge; she kneels and hands me my lemonade. I take a sip then set the glass aside. Claire sits on the edge, her feet in the water. I kiss the inside of her thighs.

"Take it all off and come in. The water's great."
"You just want to get me naked so you can fuck me again."
"That's part of it."

I rub her gently through the cloth to stimulate her, but she pulls away. She's definitely not in the mood.

"What's up?"

She looks sad.

"Did I do something wrong?"
"You? Oh no! Cassie, you're perfect."

She jumps in the water and joins me, wrapping her arms around my neck. The feel of her skin against mine is amazing. I pull her into the deeper portion of the water.

"All right... what is it? Is it about your father? Mother?"
"It's about this world..."

That again. She hit me with her questions yesterday in our hotel room; today she keeps at it.

"There's so much injustice in the world..."

This is not about injustice or marriage. This is about something else entirely. She may not even know it. I'll have to work it out of her.

Every so often, my confident and strong Claire gets preoccupied about the fate of the universe. It usually starts small but it gets bigger. I normally defuse these moments by having sweet and slow sex with her, making her feel special and relaxed. But we had sex three times yesterday, and she's clearly non-responsive at the moment. I won't be able to lay her down until I lay her fears to rest.

"Tell me about it."

She'll go on about some such thing, and then move on to the next, until we eliminate every background noise in her mind and come up to the surface. I let her talk about the recent election (it's already been three months now), how it changed everything and the new direction the country is in; we talk about how schools are changing and how the new government policies will hopefully make things better; we talk about intolerance over ethnicity and sexual orientation; she even gets to talk about the treatment of chickens bred in captivity, which is a new one. I make myself as sympathetic as I can but I'm not in the same mood as she is. Still, I listen, I chat back, I comment, I offer some insight.

Ultimately, we talk family, which I knew we would get to. She's talking about her perverted father, how she still cares for him despite his transgressions, how she wishes her mother would forgive him. I'm with her mother on that one; I'll never forgive the bastard for invading our privacy. But Claire idolized her parents her entire life; when they broke up, she took it so hard we almost broke up. I had to use a lot of patience to listen to her cries and to soothe her when she went to bed. That's when I knew I truly loved her, no matter what.

"I love my mom, really, I do..."
"But?..."
"Why did she have to pick him clean? I mean, dad practically lives on the street!"
"That's not true."
"He has that tiny apartment, and the bare necessities."
"I think he got off easy, considering he could be in jail."

I immediately regret my words. Claire pulls away.

"I'm sorry."

I just loathe the man so much; it's hard to contain it.

"He hurt you, didn't he?"
"He did. But I have no right to hurt you in return."

I swim to her; I embrace her from behind.

"I understand he's your father, but what he did is inexcusable, in my book. In his life, he did one perfect thing... that's you. I don't know about the rest."
"He wasn't like that when I was younger. When I hit puberty, he started to look at me funny, treated me differently. I always resented it."
"He was trying to protect you, maybe?"
"Maybe..."

I know he never touched her; he was at least decent enough to keep his spying discreet and not try to take advantage of it more than he did. Claire blossomed early; she was the first to get breasts in her class. All the guys were after her but she never returned their affection.

"My dad... he's a bad man."
"He did bad things. Why are talking about him?"
"Am I bad? Am I like him?"

I'm surprised. The thought that Claire harbored such feelings had never crossed my mind.

"I'm dirty..."
"No you're not. What makes you say that?"

She tries to swim away but I don't let her, holding her tight against me. I manage to turn her around and face her.

"I'm... I don't know. It's just, sometimes, I think of what he did, and I think of what we do, and..."

I kiss her gently.

"You and me?"
"No... With our friends. Cass, do you realize that since we've been together, I've had sex with Jennifer, Sarah, Bonnie...
"Bonnie wasn't sex and neither were Thomas or Barrie."
"There was that girl in Acapulco last year."
"Well, if you're bad, then I'm bad too."

Her comments are getting under my skin. It may be true that by so-called traditional standards our couple is not as tightly knit as it could be. But we're happy with it. Or is she unhappy?

"Do you want us to be exclusive from now on? Cause I can be. Just say the word."
"I'm just wondering if I'm like this because of my father."
"No you're not."

I make my tone as clear and direct as possible.

"Your dad's problems have nothing to do with your own. You are your own person. If anything, you're more like your mother."

I don't know if that's the right thing to say. Claire smiles so hopefully it wasn't the bad thing.

"I love you."
"I love you too, Claire, so much. If I could marry you, I would. If they'd let me... I don't want to have to move to Boston to do it, though."
"I'd marry you in a heartbeat..."

For a moment, we stare into each other's eyes.

"Let's do it."
"What? Get married? We can't, it's not legal."
"Who cares?"

I lift her up in the water.

"We don't have to do it legally. We just go somewhere, get someone to do it."
"Who?"
"I don't know... Elvis impersonator?"

Claire laughs hysterically.

"We're not in Vegas!"
"How about Disneyworld?"
"You want to get married at Disneyworld?"
"We can get Daffy Duck to marry us."
"It's Donald, and I don't think he's an ordained minister."
"Who cares?"

For a moment, there is silence. Claire smiles.

"All right. Let's do it. Tomorrow. We go to Disneyworld and get married... Do you think they'll do it, though? I mean, we are... lesbians."
"If they don't, they'll regret they didn't."
"How will we pay for it? Tickets are expensive.
"We were planning on going to that VIP club? We'll use that money."
"I bet I can get my mom to rent us another hotel room for the honeymoon."

We kiss. That's always the fun part. We frolic in the water, I undress Claire and we splash about. I'm all smiles, but inside me, there are still questions. Since when does Claire wonder about resembling her father? More importantly, how does it affect our relationship? I may have defused a bomb here, but the explosive is still inside. I need to remove it before it blows.
========================================

Picking off a new storyline here, with Cassie and Claire; this is just the introduction of their own little adventures.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:20 PM   #80
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 22 - An Ideal Couple I - Swinging [Bonnie]

We skip back once more, this time looking into the vacation taken by Bonnie and Barry during Spring Break - parts 22 to 24.

And to answer jlstockton (who did the proofreading for parts 22 to 24, much appreciated), Claire and Cassie did not actually get married at Disneyland (since they couldn't) but they sure had fun pretending to do so. I leave the details to your imagination.

Enjoy.
================================================== ===

Sometimes, even Barry finds me strange. I can be pretty eccentric at times. I'm usually very cozy and reserved (except maybe when I'm with my friends), but once in a while, I get a surge of daring and end up doing crazy stunts. I might get hurt if Barry wasn't there to keep me afloat.

We met in the next to last year in high school; I had just moved in from the midwest, starting out in a new environment and new school. I wanted to make friends so I entered a gymnastics tournament. That's where I met Jennifer and Sarah. We hit it off right away. When they invited me over to play their games, I had a rough idea of what they did, but to participate was something else altogether. Luckily, I wasn't a complete virgin in these matters. I'd never had sex with a boy but I'd had a best friend I had left behind; I had given my first blow job and also licked my first pussy in the past year, on two different occasions.

Still, getting to know these girls so intimately so quickly was quite the rush, and it broadened my horizons in ways I had never imagined possible. Within a month, I had sex with each of them, and a few others not worth mentioning at this time. But I'd never been intimate with a boy. It was okay to have fun with girls; I wanted my first time with a boy to be special and mean something more.

I got my wish about a month later, when Barry got invited to be our slave. He did his job so well I instantly fell in love with him. But there was a problem: he was infatuated with Sarah. It was so obvious. I had to make myself more important to him; I did the only thing I could think of at the same time. I gave him a blowjob and let him come into my mouth. Not my best idea ever but it did work. We hung out during the days and on the weekends, he was our slave. We were kind.

One night in late November of that year, we took turns controlling him. When it got to my turn, I told him to fuck me. He was only too happy to oblige - after all we had been torturing him for over a month, granting him only occasional release. I told him, however, that he could only do so if he agreed to go steady with me afterwards. It was a gamble. We had sex in front of the other girls. It was the best sex I'd ever had.

We started dating from then and never left each other's side. I've never been with another man. The farthest I've ever gone was giving a blowjob to Thomas and a tittyfuck to Brad, and Jim more recently. I've had full blown intercourse with the other girls, but always with Barry's presence, and clearly not as often as I could have.

From my first sexual experience with Barry, I discovered two things about my sexuality. One, I'm not bisexual, I just like having sex; two, I can only be with one man. I know of only one time when I wanted to break my vows, a few months ago. There was something new and fresh to Jim, and I did want him inside me. I talked to Barry about it, asking him what we could do. He told me he's support me if I chose to do it, but he preferred I didn't. That's when we decided for the tittyfucking, which we planned in advance. Poor Jim never had a chance.

I must admit I still yearn for Jim's cock once in a while; when I do, I reach for Barry's, much closer and much more familiar.

Now, every year, Barry and I take a trip. This year, it coincided with spring break, which was sad because we learned at the last minute that Sarah was planning something. Our tickets were purchased so we declined and headed for our unspecified destination. The reason we selected it was because there were possibilities there we could have nowhere else. It was my eccentric idea, from a conversation with his cousin, but Barry didn't take that much arguing to convince. We'd done crazy things before.

The plane lands in the water; from the window, we see the blue sea, then the paradise island where we will be spending the next four days. Over to the other side, the cruise ship has set anchor and awaits its passengers. We're scheduled to board on day three; considering that a single day costs over a thousand dollars a head, it's all we could afford, despite Barry's salary. We know we're fortunate.

As we exit the small plane and step onto the dock, topless native girls come over to greet us, while tanned shirtless native men come and pick up our luggage and carry it to the jeeps. There are three couples getting off the plane and one solitary gentleman. We all climb aboard the vehicles, run-down jeeps, that take us to our hotel. I use the term loosely because it has no electricity. There's running water but no heat. We don't mind - on the other side of the island, there's a larger resort but that's not what we're looking for.

Along the way, we pass by many natives, all of them topless. We spot the nude beach where we will probably be spending most of the time. The jeeps stop and the staff picks up our luggage and readies our rooms. A young couple whom we just met on the plane, Kim and Brian, come over to us. Brian is a computer programmer while Kim is a bank manager. They are in their early thirties, well off and here to take a well-deserved vacation. They're swingers and offered to trade on the plane; we declined for the moment but thanked them nonetheless. I inquired if Kim would mind spending some time with me instead of Barry. We set a date on the beach later in the afternoon.

As soon as we are settled in our rooms, I strip naked. Barry joins me. I turn to him and smile. He gets serious.

"Ever thought about swinging?"

I have to consider my answer.

"Yes, I have, but I can't imagine anyone else but you making love to me. Have you?"
"Sometimes, to be honest."

I stare at him.

"Do you want to have sex with Kim?"
"The thought has crossed my mind. We're going to find a lot of swingers on the island; either we consider it or we don't but we should decide from the onset."

For a moment, I don't know what to say.

"Barry, I... I suppose there would be no harm in that."
"Are you sure?"
"I mean, if I'm allowed to do Kim, why shouldn't you be?"
"But what about the husband, Brian?"
"I can't... but maybe I can give him a handjob or tittyfuck."
"He may want more..."
"I'd go as far as a blowjob, but that's it."

The reason why Barry and I work so well is because we have learned to communicate our needs and desires. The balcony to our room is actually at the ground floor; we exit through there and head for the beach, where we catch up with our new friends. We exchange greetings; Kim takes me away to let the boys chat while we go lie down to soak in some sun. I apply sunscreen on her then she does the same to me.

"I like your husband. He's very athletic."

I don't bother correcting Kim about Barry being my husband. It's better if I say he is here anyway, and I know he won't mind. I answer her comment.

"He works in a shop, moving stuff around. Keeps him in shape. Trains a lot. Yours is more the brain muscle type, I gather."
"He is, but he earns a lot of money. Shame you don't mix."
"Well, we talked about it, and we might be able to accomodate you."

Kim seems eager to hear more. She is roughly my height, with a petite body; she has breast implants. Her hair is cut short, dark black.

"There are conditions."
"I'm listening..."
"First of all, as I said on the plane, I like girls too."
"I can live with that."
"Have you ever been with a girl?"
"No, but I have seen it many times."
"There's also... to be blunt, I won't fuck Brian."
"Oh?"
"I'll do a lot, but he doesn't go in my special place."

She laughs at my euphemism.

"I'll talk to him about it, but I'm sure we can arrange something."

We soak in the sun; the boys come to join us and we chat about the weather and other nonsensical topics. The afternoon rolls by uneventfully; we get dressed to go to dinner together, eating seafood off the beach; once it is over, we talk for a while, then they invite us over to their own room. We join them and once inside, Brian takes charge.

"All right... Kim made me aware of your restrictions Bonnie, and I can live with them; we'll work around them."
"Great."
"So... how do you want to start?"

I get up, take Kim's hand and drag her towards the bed; I caress her hair as she caresses mine; I plant my lips gently on hers. They taste like flowers. We roll onto the bed and start to make out; I expose her ample cleavage and start to suck on her breasts. From the corner of my eye, I see the men starting to undress. I expose my own breasts and let Kim work on them for a moment. The guys come to stand beside the bed; I bring Kim forward. She heads for Brian while I go for my Barry; we both swallow our partners and start sucking on them; I lift up my skirt and play with my pussy as I do so.

Barry and Brian are really into this. I get a gaze from Kim and follow her lead; we switch partners. I put Brian's cock in my mouth and suck on it hard. It feels strange, unfamiliar yet exciting. I stimulate him to the point of completion.

"No... not yet."

I stop. I see Kim is going at it slower with Barry. Barry, realizing I've stopped, pushes Kim away on her back; like me, she's not wearing any underwear. I move into the same position as Kim; Barry goes down on her while Brian does the same to me. I've been eaten many times by people other than Barry before but never by a man. The boys look at each other, as if they were challenging themselves. They work us hard; Kim climaxes before me, which theoretically makes Barry the victor. The boys switch places; Barry positions himself so he can enter me from above; Brian does the same to Kim.

Barry's hard shaft is penetrating deep into me; I have a vocal orgasm but Barry continues to ride me. I look beside me at Kim's face, contorted in pleasure and ecstasy as Brian shoves himself repeatedly into her. Why am I denying myself this pleasure again?

Before he releases, Barry pulls out of me and looks into my eyes. He's asking for my permission; I realize I'm asking him back. Unfortunately, before I can even get his approval, we hear Brian coming into his wife's insides. I get a little frustrated but mostly I'm relieved. I give Barry the go-ahead; as Brian pulls away, Barry turns Kim on all-fours on the bed. I move to place my pussy under her head so she can lick me. Barry slides his shaft into her under the watchful gaze of Brian, who seems to be enjoying this thorougly. Kim may not be very good at eating me, but the rest of the situation is sufficient to keep me stimulated, especially when Brian climbs on top of me, planting his half-erect shaft in front of my mouth. I swallow him and start to suck. I can't see Barry anymore, but I can feel the thrusts he pushes into Kim every time she pauses on me.

It takes some time but Kim finally manages to provide me with a full-blown orgasm when she starts using her fingers. Brian is hard in my mouth again and, for a moment, I'm tempted to direct him lower. I keep my mouth on his shaft. I hear Barry's moans as he comes into Kim's pussy; I suck harder on Brian, but it still takes him another full minute to be on the verge; I place his shaft between my breasts and pump him dry, forcing him to blow his load across my neck and chest. We all move away from each other and collapse from the pleasure and exhaustion.

This is why we wanted to come to this place. All bets are off while we're here. There are no rules to break, no taboos, just anything your mind can desire. We've already had sex with almost complete strangers and it's only day one. We still have two more days and nights. And then, there's the cruise ship.

After thanking each other for the affair, Barry and I return to our cabin. We chat for a moment, making sure we are both okay with what has transpired.

"For a moment, I did want Brian to take me."
"Why didn't you ask him?"
"It didn't feel right. How was Kim?"
"So tight... she was unbelievable."
"Do you want to fuck her again?"
"Maybe. But I think our friends got what they wanted; they're probably going to find some other prey now."
"Yeah. I gathered that much. It's okay."
"I love you, Bonnie."
"And I you, Barry."

As I close my eyes that night, I am carried away into the land of dreams by the sweet voice of the rolling sea.

Last edited by interesting; 12-20-2008 at 09:28 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:27 PM   #81
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 23 - An Ideal Couple II - STRANGE CUSTOMS I [Bonnie]

Here is day 2 of Barry and Bonnie's special trip. I decided I'd post the storyline in one swoop, since no one comments anyway, I don't need to wait for anything.

Enjoy!
================================================== =

I wake up with the sun and Barry beside me. So long as I have him I can handle anything.

We are on vacation at this private island getaway. As I lie on my back, I reflect on last night's adventure with Kim and Brian. I don't regret not having Brian take me in a more traditional sense. I feel, however, that I did not get full satisfaction last night, whereas Barry obviously did. He's still sleeping soundly.

I get up and walk towards the door that opens onto the island at ground level. Our balcony is actually more of a fenced terrace. I step out, naked, and let the warm rays of morning bring me their energies. For a moment, my head turns towards Kim and Brian's room; part of me would like to go check in on them, but that would be too awkward. One reason why trips like these work is that there is almost no emotional attachment with the people you meet. It's when you get involved that things go wrong. Better to keep things separate; we'll probably never see them again once we leave the island.

I see a lifeguard walking along the beach, looking in my direction. I wave to him and he waves back. The natives here have adapted to our incursions with much ease. We provide them with luxuries and technology; they provide us with pleasure in return. I have not seen one old or infirm person; either they don't have any or they keep them out of sight. All the men and women are beautiful; I'm thinking some of them might be underage according to our standards, but then different laws apply here. I'm barely nineteen, so there are still some places in the world where I'm a minor.

I leave the security of the terrace for a walk along the promenade. Nudity is tolerated here. There are only two places where you can't be nude on the island: in the restaurant and near the docks. It's very early by the visitors' standards but the natives are already hard at work. I get a few looks, of course, as I strut along.

I reach a small esplanade where workers are preparing seafood for the day. A young boy, barely ten, walks up to me and asks me in rough english if I need assistance. I smile at him and tell him no. Nudity is not a concern here. The women are mostly topless; they cover themselves more for practical reasons such as working instead of social necessity. The men do the same.

An older boy, maybe sixteen at the most, leaves his post at the nets and walks over to me. I can see the bulge in his pants; his colleagues seem to be laughing at his plight. He walks up to me.

"Hello, madam."

His accent is endearing.

"You are lovely."
"Thank you."

He sees naked women all the time, but he's still at an age where he's impressoniable. I've been told that the palor of our skin is shocking to them. I find theirs exotic. He lowers his head to the floor.

"Yes?"

I lift his chin. He stares at my breasts. An older man calls out his name and he rushes back to the nets. The man laughs as he waves at me. The boy should be busy working, not flirting with naked women. I'm distracting them.

I leave the esplanade; I'd like to give a gift to that boy if I get the chance. Still, I know very little about their customs so I don't know what would be appropriate.

When I get back to our room, Barry is still sleeping; the covers are off and he's lying on his back. He's mumbling something in his sleep, and I see his manhood half-erect. It gets me thinking about last night and how he didn't come into me.

I climb onto the bed and start licking his chest, down to his shaft, which is getting harder. I swallow it and start to suck on it, rolling my tongue on it, playing gently with his balls. He squirms a little as he moans; the stimulation is waking him up.

"Bonnie?..."

I move back, place a finger on his lips, motioning him to be quiet, then I kiss him. I go back on his shaft and move my sex so it's in face. He immediately, despite his half-awake state, starts licking me up. I think of the young boy I just met and get all horny.

I don't let him go for long; I move my sex down to his shaft and, facing away from him, I slide him into me. His hands reach for my loins. I start sliding up and down on him; he is always so hard in the morning before he's had a chance to pee. I work him good, giving myself as much pleasure as I can; he is quiet, despite a few moans, as I ride him into pleasure, his and mine. I feel the orgasm coming as he shoots his load into me; he's not getting away with it so easily. I work him harder before he goes limp, and finally manage to achieve the orgasm I was desperately seeking. I fall on my back, on top of him. His hands reach around and grab my breasts, as his shaft automatically slides out of me, having done its job.

"Good morning, lover."
"Good morning to you too... how long has it been since you didn't wake me up like that?"
"Too long."

We lie there for a moment, until he speaks.

"I really need to pee."
"Go ahead."

I get off of him and let him go to the bathroom. When he returns, he lies beside me in bed. We kiss and make out for a moment. He rests his head on my chest.

"What do you want to do today?"
"Well, I already did you. I took a walk while you were sleeping."
"And?"
"Met this cute young boy, native... acted like he'd never seen a naked woman before."
"And we both know that's not true here."
"I wanted to give him something but he was busy."

Barry lifts his head to look at my face.

"You wanted to give him something?"
"A little head, maybe..."
"Honey, no sex in public, that's the only rule here!"
"I know... I would have taken him aside."

We both laugh about it.

"Would you mind?"
"Mind what?"
"If I gave head to someone, anyone?"
"No. Why?"
"I don't know. Just asking."
"You gave head to Brian yesterday, I didn't mind."
"You were with Kim."
"So, you're asking, if I wasn't with someone, if I wasn't there?"
"Something like that."

Barry takes a moment to ponder my question.

"Not here. The island is for that type of thing."
"What about back home?"

Barry looks at me funny.

"What happens here stays here, Bonnie, you know that. That's why we came, so we could experiment, have fun, and then get back to our lives."
"But would it be so different?"
"I don't get where you're going with this, but probably not. It's just that here, in this place..."
"I get it."
"Good. Because I don't."

I hug him tight. I'm not entirely sure what my question was about.

We get dressed to have breakfast; we actually hook up with Brian and Kim, but we are also joined by the other couple that was on the plane. Jeffrey and Maggie are both real estate agents who service higher paying clients; they sell manors and domains instead of houses. The recent financial crisis has hurt them somewhat, but they're still able to afford trips such as these. They are older than the rest of us, in their early forties. Jeffrey is completely bald. Staring at his head is putting all sorts of images in my mind. Besides that, he's not much to look at. His wife, however, is a piece of work. I can detect the plastic surgery all over her. It makes for a killer body and even deadlier smile, but I can't help but wonder what impact all those alterations will have on her in the long run.

Jeffrey, Brian and Barry are talking business and money; I'm chatting it up with Kim and Maggie, who is apparently also into dog breeding.

"I'm waiting for my next litter now. There should be enough for all my clients, I hope."

She shows us pictures of her dogs. Most are adorable, but some make me cringe.

"You don't like dogs."
"I like them regular size. Too small or too big, especially too small."
"Now, big dogs can be nice."

The way she mouths those words are a little too erotic for my tastes. I want to change the subject, but apparently Jeffrey has picked up on our conversation.

"Talking about your dogs, honey?"
"Yeah. I was telling Bonnie that big dogs can be fun."
"Don't I know it!"

I feel a little uneasy because of the overtones in their voices. I'm half expecting them to relate some adventures in beastiality but they simply laugh about it and the topic of conversation changes.

Once breakfast is over, we see that Brian and Kim are going to spend the day with their new friends, which is fine by us. I do mention the topic of conversation to Barry as we walk away to the beach.

"With dogs?" He asks.
"Apparently."
"Him too?"
"Yeah."
"You're probably reading it wrong."

I hope I am, but somehow I don't want to get involved with them tonight. We don't know any other people on the island and I notice there aren't really that many other guests. Our timing must be off, despite the season.

We walk across the beach several times, staring at the natives mostly; we see an elderly couple resting on the beach, wave to them but otherwise ignore them. They must be at least seventy years old. The man is being massaged on his back by a young girl, no more than than fifteen. His wife is ignoring the scene, as we do.

Further, we spot two young men lying on their chests in the sand. We chat up a conversation, but realize they're more interested in Barry than me, so we move on. At least Barry might get something out of it even if we don't find anyone.

We finally spot the lone man who came with us on the plane. His name is Penton; I ask about the origin and he says his father's name was Penton, and his grandfather's too. He says to call him Penny. We introduce ourselves and sit down. He talks about owning his own business, importing stuff from Asia. None of it sounds legal. He inquires about our relationship, we tell him we've been together for three years, own our own home and are planning to raise a family - eventually. Sooner than we expect, he gets right down to business.

"How much for your wife, anyway?"

I'm a little taken aback, but it's Barry who intercedes.

"What?"
"I'm sorry... I thought I had to pay. That's usually how these things work."

I try not to get mad. I'm not a prostitute. Whatever I do is not for compensation - other than the obvious one. Barry is calmer than me so I let him speak.

"Here's the thing, Penny. She doesn't do anyone but me."
"A shame. Sure I can't convince you?"

Under other circumstances, I might have been tempted, but the idea of being mistaken for a hooker was not as alluring as I had imagined it to be. Again, it's Barry who answers.

"No, but thanks for the offer."

I tug on Barry's arm and we depart. I'm glad we remained clothed for this walk on the beach. Penny's attitude wasn't so bad, he was polite, but I still felt uneasy. We turn back and walk on the beach. We spot three gorgeous girls, being hit on by natives, and seemingly enjoying it so we bypass them.

When we get back to the beach near the hotel, we're both feeling a little gloomy. This trip is about having sexual experiences with other people. Given the crowd we've met, the chances of that happening today are slim. Suddenly, we notice the lifeguard is waving to us. We move over to him.

"You not find what you want?"
"Afraid not."

Barry also picks up the conversation.

"You want what?"

The lifeguard seems serious.

"Depends. How much?"
"What you want, I tell price."
"We're looking for some fun for tonight, you know, people to... share with?"
"Have sex?"

The lifeguard's lack of mastery over the english language makes me blush, as does his frankness.

"I know place for sex."

He gives directions to Barry. Barry hands him a ten-dollar bill in return. We head back to the hotel where we get something to eat.

"Are you sure we can trust his info?"
"It can't hurt to go. If we don't like what we see, we can always head back."

We head out in the direction given to us before sundown. We have to remember not to end this night too late. We go on the cruise ship tomorrow. We find a small shack roughly two kilometres inland. There are bicycles leaning against it. An older man is standing near the entrance and asks for money. Barry hands him twenty American dollars. He lets us into the place.

For a moment as we enter, we both freeze. We see individuals leaning on each side of the room, tied up to ropes. It takes us a moment to realize that, if they wanted, these young boys and girls could break free. They are here willingly apparently, despite appearances to the contrary.

Another man, younger than the one outside, comes over to us.

"Pick, you like."

I'm a little disturbed because some of the girls here definetely seem to be barely into puberty. None of them look to be mistreated or unhappy; they're all smiling, hoping they get selected. Barry manages to talk to the man.

"What's going on?"
"You pay entrance, you pick."
"Pick whom? Anyone?"
"One, more, maybe."
"What are they? Slaves?"
"No, no slave. Work for money. Do what you want."

Apparently, Barry is as uneasy as I am with this.

"What if we pick one?"
"Take home."
"What? To our hotel room?"
"Yes, hotel. Take and do what you want."

I lean in to Barry's side and whisper.

"Is this even legal?"
"Honey, half the stuff on this island is probably borderline."

The man apparently does not even notice our hesitation. He just waits patiently for us to select a boy or a girl, or more than one?

"What do we do?" I ask.
"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

I'm stumped. Barry turns to the man.

"Why are they chained?"
"Presentation. Gift."
"But... why?"

The man does not answer the question. Instead, he simply motions to the people there.

"Do they speak english?"
"Speak, yes. Ask."

I decided to step up towards a young girl, the one nearest to me. Her smile is full of hope.

"Hi!"
"Hello."
"What's your name?"
"Ri'i'k."
"Riik? That's a pretty name."

I kneel before her.

"Are you here willingly?"
"Yes, madam."

She speaks better english than her employer. I surprise myself examining her; she is the sweetest thing I have ever seen, long black hair, tan skin, perfect breasts. Barry is apparently doing the same thing as me but with a young boy. I get no sense of dread, nothing that would hint that these 'slaves' are being mistreated or abused. I turn to Barry. I'm not sure I want to have sex with anyone here, but I'm intrigued at the entire process.

"I want Riik."
"Okay. I'll take Sima...ra...l?"
"S'maral."

The man corrects us. He unties the binds but leaves the leashes and collars on and hands them to us. He gives instructions to the 'slaves' in their native tongue, then we are allowed to depart and return to our hotel - with them. The moment we are out of view, I unstrap Riik's collar. She seems surprised.

"You don't have to come with us, you know. You're free."
"I know. You are mistress. I follow."
"Willingly?"
"Yes."

Her accent is so cute. I turn to Smaral.

"You too are staying with us?"
"Yesh mitresh."

His english is not so good; I get a laugh of making him repeat the word 'mistress' to get the right pronunciation. Barry then undoes the collar as well.

We head back to the hotel with our 'slaves' in tow. I want to talk about it with Barry but the presence of said subordinates makes it awkward to be talking about them. It's dark by the time we reach our hotel room; if anyone notices us arriving with them, no one seems to care. I close the door to the room and the curtains as well and have both our guests sit down on the bed.

"What do we do with them now?"

The question hangs in midair, as our 'slaves' stare us down, waiting for us to take charge.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:28 PM   #82
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 23 - An Ideal Couple II - STRANGE CUSTOMS II [Bonnie]

Now that Barry and Bonnie have their slaves, what are they going to do with them?

Enjoy!
================================================== ==

For a long while, I stare at our two 'slaves', Riik and Smaral, a native girl and boy who have just been loaned to us at a strange house inside the island. Neither of them can be more than fifteen, and they look at us with smiles of innocence and interest. Barry seems to be experiencing the same hesitations as I am. We've made it clear with them that they are here of their own free will, but they don't want to go anywhere. I turn to the lovely Riik, staring at me more than Barry, her topless young chest moving up and down with her respiration. She appears more fluent in english than her male partner.

"Riik... tell me about yourself, please?"

She appears puzzled for a moment. I move in towards her and kneel in front of her. She smiles at me before answering. Her accent is so exotic.

"My name is Riik and I am here to serve you, mistress."
"Can you call me Bonnie?"
"Bunny?"
"No, not bunny... Bonnie."
"Bonnie."
"That's it. Now, how old are you?"

She doesn't appear to know. I switch topics.

"Do you have a family?"
"Yes. Brother two, and sister one."
"What about your parents? Do they know you're here? What you do?"
"Yes. Very much."
"I mean, you're not into servitude, are you?"
"Ser...ve....tu?"
"You're not a slave."
"Oh no. Not a slave. I Work."

I suddenly realize how much contact with the outside world must have transformed this tribe. I don't know the specifics of first contact but I know it occured roughly thirty years ago, maybe more. Their island was turned into a tropical resort and their way of life must have been drastically altered. This girl is part of the new world we have helped create. I feel responsible for her.

"What... can you do? I mean, what are your tasks towards us?"
"Anything, Bunnie."

I turn to Barry. He moves forward and talks to her.

"For example, and I'm not asking, if I wanted sex..."
"Sex? I can do that."

I get up. This situation is unnerving Barry. I excuse myself in front of our guests. We return outside of the room to chat.

"I can't take advantage of that girl. She's a minor!"
"You're only nineteen, you know. And the customs here are different."
"Yeah, but, I mean... she's a prostitute?"
"More than that, I think."

I grab Barry's hand.

"Look, we don't have to do anything we don't want to do, but they're here. Might as well... see what we can come up with?"

Barry looks away into the sea.

"Okay. I guess. I mean, I did pay for them so..."

We head back inside. Our guest haven't moved. I turn to Smaral.

"And what about you? What will you do?"
"Anythin buni."

He looks so sweet, like a barely ripened fruit. I wonder if he's still a virgin, but I'm guessing he's better at playacting than he lets on.

A funny idea pops into my head and I turn to Barry, whispering it to him. He seems amused at the notion, but tells me to keep it for myself for the moment.

I look at Smaral.

"Massage?"
"Yes, Buni?"
"Smaral, I want you to massage me."
"And you me, Riik." Barry says.

We both lie down on the bed, face down in the pillow; we each get our own personal masseuse to care for our bodies, not that we really need it. There is a little bit of stress and Smaral is good at relieving it. Barry seems to be enjoying Riik's touch as well.

I lift myself up and motion for Smaral to help me remove my dress. I'm wearing nothing underneath. He acts impressed by my large cups; I can tell he's trying to please me now. I lie back down face first and have him massage my naked body. Nudity is not an issue for these people.

I tilt my head sideways and notice Barry is now naked as well. Their touch is so relaxing; I'm not entirely sure I actually want to have sex tonight. I turn my head the other side and stare at Smaral's crotch; I see the bulge in his trousers. It does turn me on but I remain cool about it.

Eventually, Barry and I turn around, on our backs; we have our 'slaves' massage us from toe to head; Smaral is going much faster moving up my body than Riik is. As she gets to Barry's crotch, she grabs it and starts playing with it. I hear Barry talk.

"No... not right now, please, Riik."

He's showing considerable restraint. Riik moves on. Smaral is now at my belly, and he's working around my breasts, kneading the flesh and making me relax. Eventually, he stares at me and I give him the go-ahead. He greedily grabs my large breasts and starts kneading them. I'm enjoying the stimulation. I'm surprised when he actually moves away from them and down my arms. I turn to Barry and speak to him in Spanish, hoping they won't understand.

"¿Cómo alrededor ahora?"
"Demasiado pronto."

It seems to work. I bide my time.

"Smaral... get me something to drink."
"Yes, Buni."

He leaves quickly for the other end of the room and retrieves a bottle of something. He opens it, pours me a glass and brings it to me. I have him pour it in my mouth; some of it slides off my cheek and down my neck.

"Can you lick it for me, please?"

He leans in, gliding his tongue across my neck. I giggle from the ticklish sensation.

"Thank you."

I turn to Barry; Riik is massaging his shoulders now.

"This is relaxing."

Barry turns his head towards me and smiles. I see he's getting into the mood as much as I am. I may be rushing things but I motion for Smaral to look at me.

"Do you like what you see, young boy?"
"Very much, Buni."
"I want to see it."

He seems puzzled by my 'it', until I point to his pants. He drops his trousers; as I expected he's not wearing anything underneath. It's not that big but he's still young. It was a bit limp but exposing it makes it hard. Barry looks at me, wondering what I have in mind. I fondle my breasts; he seems to understand and climbs on top of me, placing his shaft between my mounds. I squeeze them on it. Smaral is about half Barry's overall size.

I turn to my boyfriend; he's having Riik perform the handjob on him now. His eyes are closed. Smaral starts to move up and down my chest. I have very voluptuous breasts and ever since Barry did this to me the first time, I've always been fascinated by the fact that when I push my breasts together, the guy's shaft disappears. When I stare, I see the tip coming out then going back in. It's a funny sight; my breasts are also extremely sensitive. I sometimes get an orgasm simply from Barry titfucking me.

"Slow down, Riik."

Barry's voice beside me draws my attention. Riik is staring at his feet as she is pleasuring him. For a moment, I get a moment of worry; I call out to the girl.

"Riik."

She turns her head and smiles at me. I was afraid she was looking away out of disgust, but there's probably another reason.

"Riik, I want you to play with me. Can you do that?"
"Yes, Bunnie."
"Keep playing with my boyfriend too."

Riik walks around the bed; I lift my knees and spread my legs. Riik climbs onto the bed, placing herself between my legs. Her right hand grabs Barry's shaft; her left hand starts to play with my own sex. For a moment, I hesitate; the moment quickly passes as Riik slides two fingers into me. Smaral is panting heavily on my chest; he's not very heavy so I don't feel the pressure so much. I feel a third finger entering me. I lean my head sideways and end up kissing Barry. Maybe it's okay to play with these 'slaves' in this fashion after all, they are willing. A fourth finger slides into me; Riik's hand is so small. I'm now panting myself. Riik finally manages to slide in her thumb; her entire hand is reaching into me, stretching me beyond what I'm used to. It feels wonderful. She pushes deep, fisting me; I crave at the new experience; she slides into me up to her wrist. I can't contain my moans. I forget all about Smaral riding me for a quick moment, but it's long enough for him to shoot his load directly onto my chin, with some of it going past and landing on my lips, nose and the back of my throat. The excitement is compounded by Riik's hand that takes me to my climax; I hear Barry beside me panting heavily as well.

Riik pulls out of me, then stops wanking Barry. She pulls him to the side, then lies on her back. She has already removed her skirt, so she is completely naked. She spreads her legs and grabs her small breasts, opening her mouth. She's giving Barry a choice. He opts for her breasts and starts wanking hard; he releases his load onto her perky chest, and she rubs it into her skin.

I feel like everyone's had their fun except Riik, and I hate it when someone is left out. I move down to her sex, planting a kiss on it and I start licking her. She moans instantly, and I'm thinking she's putting on a show for my benefit, but I don't really care. I really want her to come for me. I use my fingers to stimulate her.

I hear Barry's voice, talking to Smaral.

"Do you like what you see?"
"Yes."
"Want to lick it?"
"Yes."

I feel a tongue near my sex; Barry's doing this for me and it turns me on even more. Granted, Smaral is clearly inexperienced at this, but the thought of his mouth against my sex drives me wild to no end. I'm moaning as loud as Riik now, on my way to a second climax.

"Look at him, Bonnie."

I move away from my task and stare at Smaral, more specifically at his crotch. He's even harder than before. I stare back at Riik's wet pussy and look at Barry. This time, he agrees with me. I move away from Smaral and Riik, and I help Smaral get onto the bed.

"Riik... Smaral... I want you to f... have sex each other."

They stare at me, a bit surprised, but then they go for it. As soon as Smaral slides into Riik, I get behind Smaral, leaning my body against his, my breasts against his head, and I lift my sex up so Barry can slide in and lick me. I regulate Smaral's pace as he enters Riik repeatedly, and let myself get stimulated to my peak by my boyfriend underneath me. Now I know Riik is not faking and thoroughly enjoying this.

After a while of this, Smaral manages to push me back and pull out of Riik, shooting his load all across her stomach and up to her breasts. She places her hand over it and rubs it in. I let Smaral move away as I lean back in to keep licking Riik. I'm not done with her yet.

"Oh... bunnie..."

Hearing her call my name takes me over the edge. I climax in Barry's face, squirting all over him, as I work Riik to a frenzied climax of her own using only my tongue. I crawl on top of her and start kissing her passionately; she's having a hard time keeping up with me. I finally roll onto my back. I'm all messy from Smaral's initial load on my breast, and from the secondary transfer from Riik's stomach and chest. For a moment, I think it is over.

Riik suddenly straightens herself and stares at me.

"Bunnie want more?"

I want to say no, I want to say I'm okay. We've sort of taken advantage of them - even if they were willing - and I want to release. My body thinks differenly.

"God yes!"

She smiles and moves to my lower region, spreading my legs, placing her sex against mine as she starts rubbing. She has more experience than she lets on apparently. Barry is as astonished as I am. Only Smaral now stays away. Barry comes over and watches us have sex, rubbing our clits together; her young pussy feels so good against mine.

I stare at Barry and see his shaft hardening again.

"Wow, honey..."
"I want to come into her..."

He's losing it, like he does sometimes. I do it. In the heat of the moment, inhbitions and fears roll out the window. I manage to say something smart despite my obvious distraction.

"Careful, you don't want to get her pregnant."

Apparently, Riik knows that word. She stops what she's doing to me to speak.

"No. No pregnant."
"That's what I'm saying."
"No, I can't have babies."

I'm stunned at her admission.

"Why?"
"Tubes tied."

At her age? I get a little uneasy with the whole affair all of a sudden. I turn to Smaral.

"Smaral, how old are you?"

He seems to count, then says: "Nineteen."

He must be counting wrong. He must have been told to say that. Riik intervenes.

"Not true. He's seventeen."
"And you are?"
"I don't know..."
"Are you older or younger than him?"
"Older."

I try to pierce the lie, but she definitely believes what she says. She could still be mistaken. But her sex feels so good against mine. I start rubbing again and she carries my motion. In a few short motions, I collapse on my back while she keeps rubbing me, as I achieve another orgasm; this one puts me out for a moment.

When I come to, I see Riik on all fours, and Barry ready to enter her from behind. He slides inside her, then looks at me for approbation. I give it to him. He's standing up on the side of the bed, riding his hard shaft into her small hole; she moans as loudly as she did with me. It does not take long for him to be in full swing; from the other side of the room, I see Smaral teasing himself back up to erect status. He's already come twice now. How much more can he perform?

For a moment, I wonder at allowing him inside me. I get the same reservations as before; I'll do almost anything with anyone but penetration of my pussy belongs to Barry. I motion for Smaral to come and kneel in front of me. I get down on all fours, my ass towards Barry, just in case he wants to switch into me at some point. I gobble up Smaral and start to work him.

As I feel a hand reach for my pussy lips and stroke them, Riik's lips reach for Smaral's shaft. I allow her access, licking his balls instead.

I feel Barry sticking it in me; looking back to him, I see his hand disappear behind Riik's ass. We alternate on Smaral's shaft. I'm curious to see if he can shoot his load a third time within such a short period. Barry's record is three times within an hour, and he had been properly motivated that day. I start to feel Barry ready to come; he switches partners and slides into Riik; she forgets everything about Smaral so I go about finishing him off. I hear Barry moan as he empties into Riik; a moment later, the first shot of Smaral's load hits my mouth. I pull away and have him shoot again on my breasts. There's barely any white in it now.

Time freezes for a moment. I collapse on the bed, spent and exhausted. I laugh uncontrollably, realizing that we just did exactly what we didn't want to do - have sex with our 'slaves'. But the island, this paradise, it's so easy to get lost into it. Sex is abundant everywhere, everyone is beautiful, the air is intoxicating and nothing holds us back. I want to stay here forever.

I simply fall asleep, unaware of anything else. The ocean gently rocks my dreams of sex and luxury until the morning.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:33 PM   #83
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 24 - An Ideal Couple III - THE CRUISE SHIP I [Bonnie]

With the morning comes not only a new day but also the memory of the previous night, and all the conflicted emotions associated with it. I still feel like Barry's cock is inside me as I stir to consciousness. I stare up and first notice that our guests have gone. For a moment, everything is still. Then, panic strikes me.

I get up and go check on our stuff immediately. Has anything gone missing? It takes me a moment to realize, to my amazement, that nothing is gone. I was certain our 'slaves' who obviously left during the night, would have taken something.

Barry is already up, coming back from a shower.

"When did they leave?" I ask.
"Some time after you fell asleep. I gave them an extra ten dollars each; they had sex again while I watched them and then they left."
"You're a naughty boy..."
"And you're a naughty girl."

We kiss.

"Ready for the big day?"

I smile. I'm ecstatic, both terrified and excited. Today, we go on the cruise ship.

"Have you decided what you want to be doing?"
"To be honest, no. This is so different from anything I've done before."
"Want to go solo or together?"
"A bit of both, maybe."
"The ship is big, we might get lost if we separate."
"Maybe we can set up a meeting point and time?"
"Sounds good."

I get dressed. I chose a light dress with a blue flower motif. I hesitate for a moment but then put on matching blue panties. Barry is opting for a casual pants and t-shirt look.

We get down to breakfast and meet up with our friends Kim and Brian. They talk of their encounter last night with the other couple, who are now nowhere to be seen. They say the encounter with us was much more fun. I'd like to invite them over again, but we already have plans. I inquire to Kim about if the couple spoke about their animal habits.

"No, it was all pretty straightfoward."

I'm relieved, yet disappointed at the same time.

Around nine AM, we get to the docks; a boat is waiting to take us on board the cruise ship. We see familiar faces on the dock, waiting like us. There's Penton, the man who mistook me for a hooker, and the three girls the natives were flirting with yesterday. We go and chat with them. We get to presentations. Apparently, they all come from Washington D.C. and are children of important government officers. The names they give us are Brandi, Bella and Shane. Shane is the most talkative, and she hits up a conversation with me.

"First time on the cruise?"
"Yes. You?"
"Third actually. First for Brandi, Bella's been here before."
"What can we expect?"
"Oh! Don't expect anything. Just be surprised. Who recommended you?"
"Barry's cousin."

Shane examines my boyfriend.

"He's got a dreamy body."
"He works out a lot."
"I bet he does. How big is he?"
"Big enough. You want some of him?"
"Maybe. There's plenty to go around on the boat, though."

Shane must notice my hesitation.

"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, really."
"Honey, we're all friends here. What's bothering you? You need to be fully relaxed if you're going to have fun there."

She places a hand on my shoulder.

"I do a lot but I don't allow anyone to... penetrate me other than Barry."
"Honey, that's cool. There's more than penetration on the boat. A lot more! But you do have to decide something from the getgo."
"What is that?"
"Well, you can switch at any time, but basically, you have to decide if you're on the giving or receiving end?"
"Oh... What about you?"
"Mostly giving, but once in a while... let's just say you can switch at the midway point."

I nod. I'm already getting a better understanding of what this cruise is about. Barry's cousin was explicit, but being moments away from the opportunity changes the perspective.

"I love your dress, by the way."

We hit up other topics of conversation; the boat finally reaches the cruise ship and we climb aboard. I grab hold of Barry's hand and squeeze it. The captain, a tall man with a European accent greets us.

"Hello and welcome to you all. I am captain Tarkin and I'll be your host. Let me walk you through the services we provide. There are a few rules which we will ask to abide to. You'll notice the staff working in the upper section of the deck; they are not to be bothered, as they ensure your safety in the water. The lower portion of the deck is the swimming pool, where you can sunbathe. We ask that you remain clothed while on deck. The entertainment area is inside the ship; there you will find many fine services which should suit all your needs."

He introduces us to another man, thirty years old and in shape, good-looking despite a scar over his left eye. His accent is also European, but not the same as the captain's

"My name is Shanto Rennel, but just call me Shanto. It's so wonderful to see you all. I know you must all be quite excited to start the celebration. Please, follow me."

We head towards the rear of the boat. We see the large swimming pool; there is hardly anyone there, only an older couple soaking in the morning sun and the lifeguard.

"Here we have Edward, who will ensure your safety on deck."

We get a wave from the lifeguard before heading down below. There is a small corridor leading to a large meeting room.

"Most of the action takes place down below."

We enter the meeting room and sit down. There's only the six of us, but we know the cruise ship has permanent guests as well, over a hundred if what Barry's cousin told us is true.

"Since you are daily passengers, there are a few things which we need to specify to you. First of all, while we appreciate your patronage, you must understand that all our employees are adequately compensated for their services and as such do not require tipping of any kind. Second, no violence towards our employees will be tolerated under any circumstance, and you will be evicted if you fail to comply with that rule. This is a pleasure cruise and it needs to remain as such."

With the formalities out of the way, his smile returns.

"There will be a midway point during the day, at which time you may return to this room to rest. You will know by the sound of the ship's horns."

I look at Barry and we agree silently to make this our meeting place.

"The buffet is open all day, so help yourselves. Our 'special' buffet is also available to you; simply request it from the chef. Drinks are on the house, but please, use moderation to avoid any incidents. Our staff is dedicated to your pleasure; if you need anything, you may inquire to any of our employees, provided they are not otherwise occupied. Remember there is some decorum to be maintained in the main halls; the private rooms are at your disposal for more private matters. The red lights will show which rooms are occupied. Are there any questions?"

I'm about to raise my hand, but Bella precedes me.

"Can we become... what is it called... temporary employees? Do you still do that?"
"We do, but you don't get paid."
"Oh no! I know that. Just asking."

I get the answer I was looking for. Barry had mentioned something about that in his presentation.

"Anything else?"

No one says anything.

"I'll leave you a moment to decide; I will be returning with your complimentary drinks."

I turn to Barry.

"I'd like to try out being an 'employee'. Can I?
"Sure."
"What about you?"
"I'm going to enjoy the buffet, I think, at least for starters."
"You know, Barry, don't hold back. Do anything you want."
"And you too. I mean it."

I smile at him. Shane calls me from the other side of the table.

"We're all going to be employees. Want to join us?"
"Sure. Sounds fun."

I get up and move over to their side of the table, leaving Barry to his own devices.

"What can I expect?"
"Depends on what you want to do. There are a lot of roles to play."
"Like what?"
"Well, there are the traditional roles: dancer, stripper, prostitute, masseuse. I've pretty much done all of them."
"What else?"
"If you're into kinky stuff, there's a lot of domination going on."

Bella intervenes.

"I once got tied up to the ceiling and strangers came and fucked me while I was blindfolded and gagged. It was awesome!"

That seems a little extreme for my tastes.

"I've done the 'special' buffet too," Shane says.
"I'm doing that!" Brandi says.
"Sounds like fun. I think I'll start with that one."

Shanto finally returns with shots for everyone.

"To the cruise of your life!"

We retrieve the glasses and toss them down.

"Have you made your choices?"

I look at Barry, waiting for his signal. He gives me the go-ahead. As long as I have his assent, I can get into almost anything.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:34 PM   #84
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 24 - An Ideal Couple III - THE CRUISE SHIP II [Bonnie]

Shanto brings all four girls over to the employee's lounge - in fact just another room where we get to change into our employee costumes apparently. Barry and Penton have decided to go and join the other guests in the main hall. There is a long sofa where we can all sit comfortably. Shanto smiles at us as he waits for our trainer to come in. She does. Her name tag reads Priscilla. She is wearing a dark dress with a large cleavage, open on her back. She wears too much makeup for my tastes but is otherwise very pretty.

"Good day, girls, you may call me Priscilla. I will be assigning you your tasks, depending on what you want to do today. If you have any questions, you will address them to me. Understood?"

We nod.

"Great. Now. May I ask what tasks you girls wish to be assigned. Give me your names, and tell me what you expect."

I'm at the end of the line so I wait my turn. Shane speaks first.

"Name is Shane. I want to be in a gangbang with all males. Doesn't matter how many."

Her candor stuns me for a moment. I was aware that kind of thing could happen here - I had sort of fantasized about it from afar - but to hear her spell it out so bluntly is shocking, even to me.

"Anything else?"
"I don't want to see their faces."

Priscilla acknowledges her request.

"Do you mind if people watch or if we film it?"
"Not at all. But I want it to last long."
"We can arrange that."

Shane is all smiles. Bella is next.

"I want to dance and strip, maybe get some tips?"
"You know we don't allow tips."
"Okay... huh... Fine. Just stripping."
"Anything else?"
"No... not for me."

She turns to Bella.

"I've been told people can eat off of my body? I'd like to try that."
"You want to be part of the buffet. Very good. Naked or covered."
"Can I cover first, then get naked?"
"Yes, you can."

Priscilla finally turns to me. There are just so many possibilities available to me, it boggles the mind. This place allows people to live out their most extreme fantasies.

"I can't decide."
"You can start with something and then shift to something else."
"Okay... huh... Shane?"
"Yes."
"Could I... watch your gangbang?"
"Of course, honey. Want to participate?"
"Well... not sure. As I said on the boat..."

Priscilla looks at me.

"Be decisive, child. What do you want?"
"I just don't want penetration."

Priscilla's provocation takes me by surprise, and makes me blurt out the most honest answer I think of.

"That can be done. Though I'm sure you'd like to experience pleasure as well."

I hesitate before answering.

"Well... that's a given."
"We have something for that."

I'm intrigued.

"You can have stimulation without penetration if that is what you want."

It is exactly what I want, but am afraid to say. How can she tell?

"I'd like to do the buffet too."
"Very good. We'll start you off with the gangbang, then move you to the buffet. Nude or non-nude?"
"Nude."
"Very good."

Every nerve ending is me is tingling. The notion of being able to live out these fantasies, no consequences, is both thrilling and frightening at the same time. When we agreed to go on this trip, Barry and I both decided we'd let ourselves have as much fun as we wanted, and then use the experience as a building block for the future. Priscilla grabs my attention.

"There is one formality for you two girls who want to participate in sexual activity. You have to show willingness."
"How do we do that?" I ask.

I see Shane getting up and walking over to Shanto. She starts unzipping his pants. She turns to me.

"Come on."

I'm a little taken aback but I move there just the same. Shanto's cock comes out; it's long and thin, half erect. Shane just swallows it a few times, then hands it to me. The suddenness is throwing me off but I swallow him too, more as a reflex. It feels unusual and rushed; but I get that is the whole point. I work him as best as I can, then hand him over to Shane; it doesn't take long for Shanto to come into her mouth. She swallows everything, smiling the whole time.

"That's good."

Priscilla motions us back to our places. She tells me and Shane to strip; she takes Bella and Brandi away; Shanto leaves with them. Shane turns to me.

"You'll need to be more into it, otherwise the customers won't be pleased."
"I was just caught off guard."
"That's what I'm saying. Customers expect a level of commitment from the employees. I know you won't fuck and that's cool, more dick for me, but you'll have to provide them with some form of stimulation. You seem to have a nice rack."

I had started undressing but I freeze.

"See, that's what you shouldn't do. These guys will be all over your face... in your case literally, since you'll have nothing else available."

I acknowledge and finish removing my robe. She stares at my breasts.

"Maybe when this is over you and me can have some fun together?"
"We'll see."

I laugh it off. I see Shane stripping off her shirt and skirt. I stare at her voluptuous form. Her platinum hair falls on her shoulders as she removes her hairband. I finish undressing myself. She stares back at me.

"The men, they'll all want to tittyfuck you with those mounds."
"Sure, no sweat."
"You like it?"
"Actually I do. I get all stimulated."

There is a moment of silence, then I speak up.

"Why do you want to be in a gangbang anyway? All those men..."
"Honey, you have no clue what you're missing. You see, men, they don't always provide."
"I know, but we can manage."
"Well I don't want to. Here's what happens. I get stimulated from everywhere all at once. It's unbelievable. And if the guy comes, and I haven't, someone steps in and continues, so I don't get interrupted."

Her reasoning, though logical, seems a little dry for my tastes.

"I suppose."
"Plus, you get all these boys wanting to take you... it's exhilirating."
"But you won't know they are."
"That's the best part! No connection. It's just untainted sex."

For a moment, I ask myself what I'm getting myself into. I shrug it off to inexperience; I do want to unlock new aspects of my sexuality here. I need to have more confidence.

Priscilla returns. She's bringing a strange piece of underwear for me and a bustier for Shane. As Shane puts on her piece of clothing, Priscilla shows me mine. It's an unusual looking leather underwear; strapped to the inside, I see a thin shaft, roughly 2 inches in length, with an integrated butt plug at the back. There's also a tiny vibrator tied to the front. Priscilla helps me slide it on, assuring me it's been throughly cleansed.

"It's basically a chastity device, but designed for personal pleasure."

As I slide it on, Priscilla adjusts it to me; she inserts the butt plug into my ass. I don't necessarily appreciate it entering, but once it's inside, it doesn't bother me so much. She then slides the thin shaft into my pussy, setting up the vibrator so it rubs against my clitoris. The sensation is not entirely unpleasant.

"This is... new."
"You'll get used to it after a while."

She zips the leather straps to the side and takes a small lock, which she places on the belt and closes. The tightness of the leather prevents me from taking it off, and no one would be able to tear it apart with their hands. I'm amused at the concept. The shaft inside of me is flexible, so it bends with my movements, while still providing me with the sensation of being lightly penetrated.

"Does this suit you?"
"Yes, actually. It's nice."

She puts the key, tied to a chain into my hand.

"You keep that one. It unlocks the belt, in case you change your mind."

I'm tempted to give it back, because I don't want to have the opportunity to change my mind, but I hesitate. That's when Shane returns to me. She grabs the key out of my hand.

"I'll hold on to that."

She places the chain around her neck.

"That way, if she's really desperate, she can get the key by begging for it. The men will love that."

This arrangement suits me better. I smile at her; her bustier is holding up her breasts, which would otherwise fall very low. She must be around thirty, but her cleavage is already stretched down.

"Is that all right with you?"
"Yes, Priscilla."
"Great. Let's get you two to your rooms. I suggest you get acquainted. The men will be with you once we've gathered them."
"You can keep them coming!" Shane says greedily.

Priscilla smiles as she takes us into an adjacent room; the floor is carpeted, there is a large bed, the largest I have ever seen, beyond King Sized. There are also several loveseats. The lighting is dim but Shane brightens it up. There is a cocktail bar.

"How long before the men get here?"
"Fifteen to thirty minutes."
"How many can we expect?" I inquire.
"Roughly ten to thirty."

Priscilla laughs as my eyes widen at the number given.

"That many?"
"Well, it depends. We're asking people in the main hall if they want to participate. They decide yes or no."
"How many people are there on the boat, anyway?"
"Maybe two-hundred customers. Mostly male."
"I bet."

Priscilla kisses each of us on the cheek.

"Have fun."

Before she leaves, she hands me a small remote.

"This turns your belt on and off."

She closes the door on us and walks out. Shane walks over to the bed and motions me over. I walk up to her; she grabs the remote from my hand.

"Hey!"
"No, you're mine now. I hold your chastity in my hand."
"Shane..."
"Don't worry, Bonnie, I'll respect your wishes, but you have to be willing to submit a little."
"Okay."

She turns on the vibrator at the lowest setting. I sense a small chill run up my spine as my clitoris gets stimulated. Shane pushes another button. Suddenly, the tiny stick in my pussy seems to expand slightly. It provides me with a nice stimulation.

"That's nice. How does it do that?"
"I think it inflates."

Shane pushes me onto the bed. I'm feeling the rush of excitement coming over me.

"Might as well have some fun while we wait for the boys to join us."

She lands on top of me and starts sucking my breasts. I close my eyes and let the sensation in my panties ride me as much as her mouth on my nipples. She turns the vibrator one notch up; the shaft also inflates a little more. The tension is rising in my body.

"Come for me, Bonnie. Come for me."

I want to, but since I'm not controlling the pace, I can only let the wave of pleasure ride me. I vocalize to assist my effort. Shane adds her voice to my own moans.

"Oh yes... that's it love. Come. Come now!"

Her voice and mine drive me over the edge. I release a scream so loud it practically deafens us, given the echo of the room. Shane is laughing.

"You have the greatest orgasm ever."

She moves her pussy to my face.

"My turn. Eat me before the guys get to me. Use only your tongue."

I dive in. She tastes different than what I'm used to, she tastes good actually. She smiles at my reaction.

"Special perfumes and oils..."

I've never been grossed out by the taste, but this time I'm actually stimulated by it. I eat her out with force and abandon. She vocalizes a lot too, moreso than she probably feels, but it works. With my hands holding onto her hips, I push my tongue inside of her to get as much of her juices as I can. There's something intoxicating in her sex. I hear her words as I make her come.

"Oh! God! Yes! Bonnie! That's it! Come on! Come on!"

She orgasms and squirts all over my face, more liquid than I've ever seen. I have to close my eyes to prevent from getting blinded.

"Oh Wow! Bonnie! You're insane! Eat me more."

I'd like to, but I'm choking on her fluids. She moves off of me and goes to get a towel.

"Damn, Shane."
"What?"
"You could have warned me."
"Sorry."

I wipe my face. She leans in and kisses me passionately, resting her chest against mine.

"Now what?" I ask, recovering my breath.
"Now, we wait for the boys."

And so we do. We lie beside each other on the bed, facing the door where the men will soon be entering. I reflect on what Shane just had me do, and what is coming up next. The orgasm has helped me relax. But it's only a matter of minutes before I get to perform again.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:38 PM   #85
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 24 - An Ideal Couple III - THE CRUISE SHIP III [Bonnie]

As the door to the cabin opens, I see seven males enter, all naked except for their covered faces. I hold back a laugh; animal faces are drawn on these masks. We can't even see their mouths. They stare at the two women lying back on the bed, Shane in her tight corset, me in my leather underwear. Some of the men are limp but most are at least half erect.

Priscilla walks in, wearing a different gown, with a very open cleavage and cut on her legs.

"This is your entertainment for this morning. Let me introduce the girls to you."

She points to Shane so she can get up.

"This is your main slut. Introduce yourself."
"Hello, my name is Shane. It is a pleasure to fuck you all."

Priscilla points to me.

"And your warm-up doll is here."
"I'm Bonn."

I can't say anymore. For some reason, my mind won't let me finish my name. I keep staring at their dicks. Priscilla turns to Shane.

"There will be more joining you in about fifteen minutes."
"Keep them coming."

Priscilla turns to the men.

"These girls are here for your pleasure, gentlemen, but I must remind you to treat them with respect. Bonn will let you do anything to her except penetration. As for Shane, she is in control."

The men nod. Cocks are becoming more alert. Some of the men try to hide it.

Prisicilla then leaves the room. I notice the men remain at attention, focused on Shane. She takes charge.

"Very good. Welcome to the best time of your life. You will all get to fuck me, rest assured. Here is how we are going to proceed. First of all, my associate here will make sure you are excited. I will select in what order you may visit me. While one or several of you are engaged with me, my friend there will make sure you remain ready for the main course."

She then turns to me.

"Why don't you get started with the three to the left?"

I understand and get up from the bed and move towards them. One of them hastily reaches for one of my breasts but I back off. I wave no with my finger. I get on my knees, near their sexes. They smell strange, not necessarily very good. I actually smell them and find the one whose odor I find less agressive. I swallow him, while my hands reach for the cocks of those near him. I tilt my head a little and notice that Shane has moved the four others to her near the bed. She has all four of them lined up, and has started giving blowjobs at random, going from one man to the other. I leave her at her business and return to mine. One man is overly excited and I feel his release imminent, so I stop on him to let him cool down.

The one I'm sucking has grabbed my head and is forcing me down onto him. I shake my head loose and back away. His hands move back to his back and his posturing apologizes to me. I decide to move around and start sucking on another one, the one whom I was still wanking. My hands play with the shafts of the other two.

I hear movement and I see Shane has set up one man on his back on the bed. She sits on his hard shaft to ride him, placing a man on each side of her and one in front. As she pushes her hips down onto the man, she is sucking the one in front of her while wanking on the other two. The bed is is so wide that, despite there being five people on it now, half of the bed is still unoccupied.

Moans of pleasure start to echo about the room, mostly coming from the men. I'm getting more comfortable with the notion of three men around me, wanting me. The fantasy is not entirely as I pictured it but there are some similarities. I hadn't imagined the smell of sweat would be so abundant. The sounds of the bed are also distracting. I try to ignore them and work on the men, but the stimulation is far less intense than Shane gave it out to be. On the other hand, she is having sex while I'm just providing stimulation. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

I decide to move my men towards the bed. I cup my breasts as I lay down on my back. It's okay for me to want some stimulation after all. I move one of them to me and place his cock in-between my breasts: I'm so sensitive in that area. The other two go on each side of me, so I can keep wanking them. The man on top of me has a cat mask. I can't help but smile as I stare at it. He is riding my breasts hard; this is better for me, I feel his shaft rubbing against my skin, my mounds wrapping themselves around his cock. I've always enjoyed that.

As I decide to move them around so another man rides my boobs, I notice Shane is also moving her own squad about. One of hers comes over to me so I decide to let him ride my cleavage. One of mine goes to her, and she starts sucking him, this time riding another man but facing him. I see another man come up behind her and try to work his way into her anus, without much success. She helps him by lifting her ass as high as it can go. He finally succeeds.

Strange thoughts make their way into my mind. I've done anal before with Barry, but I've never found it as enjoyable, as, say Jennifer. But anal penetration is not like regular intercourse. Maybe it would be okay in this context?

The sensation of skin against mine and the men tugging at my hands for me continue takes me back to the moment. One man, who is currently being left out by Shane, walks over to my side and places his dick over my mouth. I hesitate a moment before swallowing it. It's covered in Shane's juices - he was the one fucking her a moment ago. I swallow him hard, as the other man rides my breasts. I can only see a ceiling of flesh above me. The smell of sweat, which was earlier annoying, is now becoming intoxicating. My breasts are swelling from the stimulation, the man I am sucking is fondling them while another rides his dick between them. I get a surge of pleasure from it, pausing for a moment before starting again on my male partners.

All my partners pull away from me suddenly. I see they have pulled away (and out) from Shane. Shane stares at me. I pull my hands over my body, unsure as to why I have become the centre of attention.

"As you all know, my friend here is a doll for our enjoyment."

I see that Shane has reached for the remote.

"Let's see her squirm a little."

She turns on the device again; the vibrator is set to high now, and the rod inside me expands. I had completely forgotten about it. I feel the stimulation take me over. The men all move to the other side of the bed; Shane pulls me towards her and starts kissing my breasts again; she exposes her behind to the men who seem to consult each other before one rushes in and enters Shane from behind.

I stare into Shane's eyes as the man starts to ride her to completion. My own stimulation is contorting my face in several directions at once. I close my eyes for a moment; when I open them again, another man, another face mask is fucking Shane. Her pleasure compounds with mine and I orgasm; yet the stimulation does not stop, as the vibrator keeps humming around my clitoris.

One man walks around us and, sitting on top of my face, his sack pratically in my mouth, has Shane suck him good. I move my head aside and spit out the hair. Shane moves the shaft down to my breasts so the man can reverse tittyfuck me. I have the man's ass in my face, not an entirely pleasant experience. Fortunately, it doesn't take him long to shoot his load onto my stomach; Shane licks it all up, then licks him clean before he moves off.

I'm close to experiencing another orgasm when I hear the door to the room open. I see two men, probably two that have already come, exit the room; however, five men come in to take their place. My mind does the math. Ten men! The newcomers go around the bed, climb on top of it; Shane places my hands on their shafts and, resting her head against my ample breasts, she starts pumping them as well, while being fucked from behind.

The orgasm hits me and I scream that one out. Another man comes over and, facing me, stuffs his cock into my mouth. I manage not to cough as I swallow him. I almost feel like I'm being overwhelmed on all sides, assaulted. A part of me wants to stop but the pleasure I'm deriving from the experience tells me otherwise. The vibrator keeps doing its job, bringing me gently back up to an unexpected level of arousal.

The man shoots his load into my mouth; it must have been one of our first entrants, or someone was simply too overeager. He pulls out as I gag on his semen, spitting it out because of the cough, swallowing the rest because it falls down my throat. It occurs to me that this is the second man I've ever swallowed like that. Even when I sucked Thomas way back, I never swallowed.

I look up as the man moves away, and see Shane's face. It is livid with pleasure. I've lost track of how many men have fucked her so far. I lean up and start kissing her; I desperately need to feel lips against mine and since all those men are wearing masks, Shane's will do. My kiss seems to drive her over the edge again, and her outburst causes me to release once more. I'm getting exhausted here, but there are still two men beside me, and I am still jerking them off, more through reflex than anything.

I suddenly see the key dangling from Shane's neck. My mind races at the possibilities. The vibrator and dildo are doing a great job on me but they're no substitute for the real thing. Mere inches away is salvation. Dare I take it?

Before I can, however, Shane's body is pushed hard against mine by the new man that just entered her. He is pounding hard against her, I sense her breasts pressed against mine. I start kissing her passionately, and she returns my affection with as much abandon. I release the two men I was jerking, wrapping my arms around Shane. The man quickly pulls out and shoots his semen all across her back; it sprays my hands as well.

The action seems to stop for a moment. Shane is trying to gather her strength to continue. I notice that three of the men are now leaving the room, their limp cocks a tell-tale they've had their fun. I know a few more have had it but they remain. Right now, they're staring at the huddled figures of two gorgeous women in their prime. There are still seven men in the room, and there might be more coming in soon. My head is dizzy from all the exercise. Shane turns off the device.

One of the men actually gets up to the minibar and pours two glasses of something, bringing them over to us. Shane recovers and readies herself. Another man hands us a towel; I wipe Shane's back and my hands. We then take the drinks offered to us, strong alcohol which I can't place. My mind feels better after the drink. I stare at Shane.

"Do you think... you could unlock the belt?"

My voice is hesitant.

"Are you sure?"
"I..."

I look around the room, at the men.

"I don't want penetration, unless I specifically ask for it."

I don't understand why I'm being so formal about it, but it has to do with the ambiance that was set up from the first moments. Shane picks up on my intent.

"I'm going to expose her to you now, then, I'm going to eat her out while you watch us. After that, you may eat her out yourself if you want."
"What about fingers?"

One man draws attention to himself with that question. I answer.

"Fingers are okay."

Shane holds the key to my face, then removes it from her neck and puts the key into the lock, leaving me the opportunity to unlock it. I do. Shane then helps me unzip and remove the tight underwear. It's so damp; I've already come several times. I get a few contemplative words from the gathered men.

Suddenly, Shane buries herself into my crotch. I mouth my stimulation. She goes down on me with force, as the men watch on. I've always been stimulated by people watching me have sex. Shane does not have much to do to have me arching my back, grabbing onto the covers and pillows as she rides my orgasm to an incredible high. The men sneer and applaud as I come, solely on the talent of Shane's tongue. I collapse on the bed, and my body wants to sleep, but a gentle slap from Shane reminds me of where I am.

Shane then lies on her back, exposing her own pussy to the group.

"I want you to start on Bonnie, then work up to me."

She used my full name. I don't mind. Good. A man walks over and buries his head in my crotch. He lifts his mask halfway, and that's when I notice the masks are actually made of two segments. The lower section can be removed to expose the mouth.

"That's good. Work her good with your tongue."

The man is not really into it, and after the ride Shane just gave me, I feel a little numb, but it still feels good. The man quickly moves on to Shane and another man takes his place. That's when I begin to understand what Shane was talking about. Mere moments later, the man who is now eating out Shane moves up and slides his shaft into her; she lets him ride her and it doesn't take long for him to come; he shoots his load across her chest as he pulls out. The man working me moves to Shane, as Shane rubs the semen on her skin, and another man comes to take the empty spot on my crotch. As I look up, I see that four other men are still waiting their turn to eat us out, and then fuck Shane's pussy. My level of stimulation rises again at the sight of these men's lust for our bodies. But just as the stimulation is getting good, the man on me moves to Shane; I notice the other man has gone up to Shane's face and had plugged her mouth with his shaft.

I motion for one of the remaining individuals to come over to my chest and ride my breasts; another one goes down on my crotch, sliding two fingers inside me. I lick the tip of the man's shaft before settling it between my mounds, and I let him ride me up and down.

The man who was licking Shane is now riding her pussy hard; I still see the one sticking his cock into her mouth; only one man seems to remain waiting. I motion him to come over and, tilting my head sideways, I start to suck him up as best as I can, given the strange angle he is at.

Just then, the door opens and four new men walk in, led in by Priscilla. I'm stunned. I didn't think there would be anyone else coming in. I do remember that Shane wanted it to last long, and I've lost track of time. And I seem to remember the number of people Priscilla mentioned as a possibility. My math courses suddenly become relevant. There were seven men, three left, five entered, right now there are seven (or six?), add four, for a total of... The men working me prevents me from completing my calculation.

Priscilla walks over to me; the men stop their movements as Priscilla leans into my ear.

"Are you doing penetration now?"
"No."
"All right."

She goes back to the men and gives them instructions, like she did for the other entrants. I'm so glad she checked with me.

The men resume their work on me, moving around so I'm sucking the man who was riding my breasts, that one is eating me out and the one I was sucking is riding my cleavage. Shane has also allowed the men on her to switch places. The four newcomers seem to wait their turn and, as much as I'd like to include them in the play, I feel rather occupied and overwhelmed at the moment.

It takes a lot more time for me to build up to another orgasm. My body is starting to ache in places I never imagined. I suddenly realize my pussy is aching for some real penetration. The thought suddenly scares me. I know Barry told me to enjoy myself, to let myself go, but that's one thing I've always held onto, despite everything else. My pussy belongs to his dick. But the excitement, the stimulation, seeing Shane's pussy rammed so much, it makes me want to feel it as well.

The man riding my breasts suddenly shoots his load across my face and throat, bringing me out of my reverie. Almost simultaneously, the man I'm jerking does the same. I get overwhelmed by the amount of semen shot across my face and into my eyes. This contact with reality cools my nerves. I motion for something to wipe my face and someone brings one over. The two men move away from me. I hear Shane's orgasm as the man riding her shoots into her pussy; the one she was sucking seems to have already gotten satisfaction, but is still hanging around.

Those four men finally head for the exit, leaving one man licking my pussy and another four, who were awaiting their turn, moving towards us. I back away from them all for a moment, eager to reconnect with myself. Shane draws them all to her. Her body is dripping with cum, which is now also covering the sheets. The scent of sweat, juices and cum combined together is making me nauseous. The erotic scent of Shane's pussy has long since gone.

I see one man walking towards me, kneeling beside the bed inquisitively, making sure I am all right. For a moment, it feels like Barry, but the body is not his.

"I'm fine."
"Can I get you anything?"
"Don't you want to fuck Shane?"
"Not until I know you're all right."

He sounds so sweet, given the level of intensity I've been submitted to.

"A glass of water, maybe?"

I guess his smile under his mask. He retrieves a glass of water and brings it to me.

"This is your first time doing this, right?"
"Yeah."

We talk low so as not to disturb Shane's party. She has four men around her, one under her being ridden, one being sucked, the other two held onto by their dicks.

"Don't feel bad. It can be intense."
"You... done this before?"
"Yes. I like it, but when I see someone in trouble, well..."
"I'm not in trouble."
"I mean, you looked pale. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."
"I am. Thank you."

For a moment, I hesitate.

"Can I see your lips?"

He removes the bottom portion of his mask. Long, luscious lips, strong. He has a small accent which I can't trace.

"I'm from France."

French accent. Not used to that one in San Francisco. I put my fingers on his lips.

"Prissy told us you don't want penetration. Why is that?"
"I'm... well, married."
"Really? Where is he right now?"
"Probably having some fun elsewhere."
"He's on the boat too?"
"Yeah."
"That's progressive."
"You married?"
"Used to, but didn't take. She wasn't into the same things I was."
"That's too bad."
"I loved her very much, but truth is, I loved myself more."

I lower my head.

"What's wrong? Am I making you uncomfortable?"
"No. You're not. I'm just thinking about all this... it's strange. We told ourselves to have fun, and I can't bring myself to forget about him."
"You miss him?"
"I'd like him to be here. I mean, the sex, wow! Never had anything like it. But the company... for a moment, I thought he was you."
"I'm flattered. You must love him very much."
"I do. You know, I still don't understand why we agreed to come on this cruise?..."
"You wanted to experiment new things?"
"Yeah, but... I mean, aren't we being unfaithful to each other?"

The man laughs.

"Listen, Bonnie, if that's what you really think, you should go and be with him. This lifestyle isn't cut out for everyone, you know."
"I know. I guess... we were curious. We wanted to try it."
"Have you had fun?"
"Yes."
"Has it forced you to reconsider your couple? Being together, you know, until the end?"

I have to ponder that question.

"No. I still love him."

The man leans in and kisses me. I'm taken aback.

"What about now?"
"What about it?"
"Do you still love him?"
"Yes, I do."

He gropes my breast.

"What about now?"
"Yes."

He places his hand on my crotch, spreading my legs.

"What about now?"
"Yes..."

He moves my hand to his dick.

"What about now?"
"Yes...."

The man pushes me on my back onto the bed and lays his body against mine, his hard shaft resting near my crotch.

"What about now?"
"Yes..."

He kisses me passionately and starts rubbing his shaft on the inside of my thigh.

"What about now?"
"God yes..."

I instinctively spread my legs and let him enter my pussy.

"What about now?"
"Oh! I love him so much."

He starts to gently slide in and out of me. In my mind, all I can see is Barry's face.

"What about now?"
"Oh! God! Don't stop!"

He goes at it with more force, and stops asking the question. I feel his hard shaft entering me, forcing itself into me, and I crave the sensation more than I have ever desired it. He rides me from the front, with more passion and intensity than any of my previous encounters in the day. I wrap my arms and legs around him, as he pushes deep inside me. He takes me to the brink of pleasure, then suddenly stops, laughing.

"You won't do penetration, then?"
"Shut up and fuck me!"

He pulls out, plants me on all fours and takes me from behind. I'm barely aware of Shane and her other men at the moment. I don't care about anything but this stranger taking me, giving me as much pleasure as I can, because I love Barry so much. I feel the rush of the emotions driving me insane, I vocalize every single thrust into me until my first release under his care, all the while thinking about Barry and whatever or whoever he is doing. This stranger is Barry's proxy, Barry sent him to me to fuck me in his stead. I ride my orgasm and collapse under the man's weight, but he isn't done with me.

He flips me around, then lies on his back, moving me up onto his body. He sits me on his hard cock and I slide onto him; I barely hold back the moan of pleasure. He starts riding me up and down, stimulating himself; as soon as my strength returns, I add to his motion. I feel his release into me, as he shoots his load upwards into my loins and it drips back down. The sensation is unbelievable. I collapse on top of him, kissing him madly. For a moment, we lie still.

"What about now?"

I smile and kiss him.

"Thank you."
"It was my pleasure, really."

I shiver all over. I smile at him.

"Want to go again?"
"I'm tempted, but I think you should find your husband now."
"Yeah... you're right."

I kiss him again and get off of him, leaving Shane to her own pleasures.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:39 PM   #86
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 24 - An Ideal Couple III - THE CRUISE SHIP IV [Bonnie]

When I return to the waiting room where my clothes are, I see Priscilla talking to another girl, probably a regular employee, giving her some sort of scolding. When I come in, Priscilla hurries her comments and dismisses the girl. She then comes over to me.

"Did you enjoy that?"
"Yes."
"It is not over, technically."
"It is for me."

My hand is subconsciously playing with my pussy.

"I see. Are you okay?"
"Oh yeah. Better than okay."

Prisicilla smiles.

"What do you want to do now, then?"
"I want to rest a little. Is there a room where I can lie down?"
"Yes. Follow me."

I follow Priscilla into an adjacent corridor and into a small room, with a bed. I notice the wall is made like a large window. I speak before entering.

"What is this?"
"This is a voyeur room. You can sleep here; people on the other side can see you - you can tint the window so you can see them as well."

I enter the room.

"Can I put on a show if I want to?"
"Of course. This is your room. You do what you want with it."
"Can you bring me toys?"
"I can bring you anything you need."

I hesitate for a moment. I'm still horny from my encounter with the stranger. I'd like her to get Barry and we might perform in front of these strangers, but I don't want to ruin Barry's own activities. An idea pops into my head.

"Can you get me someone too?"
"Who do you want?"
"A girl. Anyone will do."
"Of course."

Priscilla motions me into the room and promises to return shortly. I walk towards the window and the shade button, the one that makes it so I can see outside as well. I'm reluctant to push it. I don't even know what's on the other side. I can faintly hear music.

I move to the bed, lie down on my back and spread my legs, my pussy facing the window. I start to play with myself. The thought of people on the other side, watching me, turns me on more than the actual stimulation.

Priscilla returns quickly with a young asian girl, very petite, with small breasts and barely any roundness. She defintely contrasts with me. She seems shy, but I guess that's an act she puts on for customers. Priscilla also puts several sex toys on the bed before leaving.

"Hi. I'm Bonnie."
"Sayuki."

Her accent is thick.

"You know why you're here?"
"To please you, my lady."

Her respectful demeanour constrasts with the heavy sex I've just had. It's refreshing.

"Strip and sit with me on the bed."

She carries out my order without hesitation, removing what little she was wearing (bra and panties).

"All right, Sayuki..."
"Yes, my lady."
"Call me Bonnie, I insist."
"Yes, Bonnie."
"I want you to kiss me."

She leans in, plants her lips on mine, gently, with emotion. I need tenderness more than I need sex. That's what the man helped me realize; I feel it from Sayuki here. I kiss her back but she pulls away.

"Don't do that."
"Sorry, Bonnie."

I lean in and kiss her again, but I try to remain gentle. She is almost half my size. I'm not heavy by any standards but I've always been bulkier than most girls, if only because of my cleavage.

When I pull away, I see her chest heaving.

"Are you all right?"
"Yes, Bonnie."
"Want to lie down?"
"Yes."

I lay her down on the bed and climb on top of her. I caress her hair, her shoulders, kiss her gently all over her face.

"I want to take care of you, Sayuki. Can I do that?"
"Yes."

I'm feeling generous; I still want to fuck but more than that I want to make this young girl experience the pleasures I just experienced myself. My encounter with the man has broken through some of my defenses, and I do want to use that state to push myself even further. I want to care for this girl, as much as I can care for Barry. I want to feel the connection.

I start caressing her breasts, gently rounding my hands around her curves, what little she has anyway. She closes her eyes as my hands move to her stomach, caressing her sides. I turn my head to the tainted window; I'm wondering if anyone is watching. I've always been turned on by people watching me. I decide to keep the mystery for now. My hands slide across the hips of Sayuki, who is lightly moaning under my touch, mostly for my benefit I gather. I get to her feet and massage them gently, working each toe first, then the foot itself. I move up to her knee, massaging her leg along the way, then the inside of her hip. When I reach her shaven pussy, it is already soaking wet. I play around it for a moment, then move up to her stomach for the massage.

My eyes again wander to the window. My curiosity is getting the better of me, and I know I might regret it if I turned it on and saw the faces looking back at me. I might even get to see Barry. I wonder how he'd react. I wonder how he'll react when I tell him I got fucked by another man.

I stop my teasing of Sayuki and stare blankly at the window. Sayuki moans for a moment more, then stops.

"Miss Bonnie?"
"I'm sorry, Sayuki. I can't do this. I have to go."
"Are you okay"
"I am. It's not you. It's... I can't do this."

I am frozen in place, eyes still locked at the window. It takes me my full willpower to push myself up. Sayuki gets up, clearly believing something is wrong. She may be right, but there is nothing she can do about it.

"I'm fine."

I leave the room and head out into the hall, still naked. For a moment, I believe I'm going to be sick, but nothing comes up. The feeling passes quickly. Sayuki catches up to me.

"We need to get you down."

She obviously means get me to lie down, but I'm too confused to argue the point. She drags me across the corridor into another room, this one without a window. I let her take me to the bed, where she lies me down.

"I'll go get Prissy, you stay."

I'm not going anywhere. The nausea is returning. I close my eyes and let my emotions drag me under. When I stir, Priscilla's hand is across my forehead. From this angle, she looks like my mother.

"Want to talk about it?"

I don't even know where to begin, because I don't know what's going on in my head.

"Is it because you allowed a man to penetrate you?"

If only it were that simple, but the truth is, there is something else here, although it is about Barry. I wonder what he's doing now.

"I need to find Barry."

Priscilla nods. I see she has brought my clothes.

"Please apologize to Sayuki for me."
"She understands. I will wait for you outside while you get dressed. Should I... disturb your companion?"

I hesitate, but the compulsion to see him is too strong.

"Yes, please. But be gentle about it."
"Of course, Bonnie."

She exits the room. I take the time to put on my dress. The queasiness is almost gone again. In the few moments that it takes me to gather myself, I come to a realization. As much as I enjoyed the encounter with that man, and as much as I don't regret it, I regret that Barry wasn't there with me to enjoy it. I experienced a selfish pleasure, and although there's nothing wrong with that in itself, the fact that I could not share it with Barry, have him see me get taken by another man, that is what is really bothering me. Through all our games and adventures, we've always been together. I'm not comfortable doing this without him.

Priscilla is waiting for me in the hall. She takes me back to the room we agreed upon for our meeting. She has a waiter bring me something to drink while she goes to get Barry.

I wait for almost half an hour, but I don't really mind. I sip my drink slowly, taking time to reflect on my encounter and all its implications, the pleasure but also the insecurity it brought with it. I feel a little guilty for taking Barry away from whatever pleasures he's into, but this is important to me, and I need to address this as quickly as possible.

When he finally arrives, he's fully dressed and seemingly relaxed. He seems inquisitive as he sits beside me. I plant a wet one on his lips and stare him down.

"What's up, honey?"

It takes me a moment to speak, but once I do, I go into detail. I explain about Shane, her fantasy, how I got myself involved into it, the swarm of men, how I eventually took off the modern chastity belt, my moment of weakness and the man that came over to see if I was all right. Again, I show some hesitation before continuing.

"What happened?"
"Barry... oh God... I had sex with him."
"And?"

His lack of response infuriates me.

"Barry, we had full on sex!"
"And was it good?"
"Dammit!"

Barry doesn't seem to understand the gravity of my words.

"He came into me."
"Okay..."

I stare him down angrily.

"What? What do you want me to say? That I'm mad? Jealous? I'm not. You let me have sex with other girls, why should it be different with you?"
"You don't get it!"
"Then tell me."

He reaches for my hand.

"Bonnie, I love you, but... do you regret it?"
"God no!"
"Then what?"
"I don't regret it."
"And that's bad?..."
"Well, no... but..."

Tears are actually forming in my eyes.

"You weren't there and I was weak, and I needed it so bad, and he was nice and..."
"Honey, you don't have to feel guilty about it. That's what we came here for."
"I don't want to do it again."
"Then don't... nobody's forcing you."
"I mean... I want you... I want you to be there, with me. It didn't feel right without you. It felt good, great... but not right."

It's Barry's turn to stare.

"Are you serious?"
"I am. Oh Barry... I wanted him so much, as much as I wanted you. And I didn't feel bad about it... not until afterwards. You've always been there, since... forever."
"A few years."
"Feels like forever to me. I know we said we'd go our separate ways for the day, but I want to stay with you."

I hold him tight; he wraps his arms around me.

"You gonna be okay, honey?"
"I am. If you're here. If you love me. You're not mad."
"Of course not. Honey, I love you!"

We kiss.

"Why would I be mad that you had fun? You've allowed to me have sex with two different girls on this trip alone! Why should you deny yourself another man?"
"I need you with me, Barry. But could you handle another man being inside me?"
"Bonnie, think about it. You do everything else. I've told you before. When we moved in together, you told me you wanted to keep seeing your friends, have sex with them. What did I tell you?"
"That you would accept it as long as you at least got to watch?"
"Yes. And remember last year, on the beach, that talk we had."
"About that girl?..."
"That one. I wanted to fuck her so bad, and you told me to go ahead. Remember what I told you?"
"That if I ever saw a man to my liking, just to tell you."
"Yes. You're holding back for your own sake, Bonnie. I just want you to realize that... I wish I could have been there."
"I wish you'd been there too."

We hug tighter, then let go. Barry takes the initiative.

"What do you want to do?"
"I'm hungry."
"All right. We'll hit the buffet. Then we can decide what we want to do - together - for the rest of the day."
"Sounds like a plan."

We kiss and get up. Priscilla is waiting on the other side of the door to take us to the galley. The weight is off my shoulder; with Barry to carry me on, nothing can faze me now.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:40 PM   #87
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 24 - An Ideal Couple III - THE CRUISE SHIP V [Bonnie]

After we get a bite to eat, we enjoy complimentary drinks while partaking of the spectacle. There are exotic dancers, both male and female, parading around the room on several stages. Some of them actually engage in explicit sexual acts; at some point I recognize Shane, being taken by a large masked black man. I turn to Barry.

"I had sex with her too."
"Was it good?"
"Well, it was strange. There were all these men watching, and she was being fucked at the same time; it felt very awkward. Fun, but disturbing."

Barry stares at her.

"Would you like to fuck her too?"
"Honey, you know I'll fuck pretty much anyone."

We laugh it off, but I can tell Barry has a lot of lust in his eyes. That bulge in his pants is not so easily hidden.

"What did you do this morning anyway?"
"You want to know?"
"Sure, if you want to tell me."
"All right."

He moves to face me.

"I was taken to the main room - well, here - and presented with the options. Watching the spectacles, enjoying the company of girls at my table, or in a private room; they offered me drinks on the house. They offered me to sample the living buffet in the other room."
"What did you pick?"
"There was just so much choice, I didn't know what to do at first."

He leans in closer and draws my attention to something I had not noticed yet. An elderly gentlemen seems to be enjoying the spectacle; yet, when I look under the table, I see one of the waitresses caring for him in that special way.

"Oh!"
"It was the first thing I did. I actually sat down and the waitress came over. When she returned with my drink, she asked if there was anything else. She bit her lip doing so. I asked her what she had in mind. She simply winked, so I gave her access."
"Was she better than me?"
"Truthfully? A little."
"Well, she is a professional."
"It was so intense, Bonnie. She undid my zipper, took me out and started sucking me instantly. I got hard so fast, watching the girls and boys dancing, sipping my drink and getting a blowjob at the same time. She swallowed everything when I came."
"Wow!"
"Yeah... and that was just the beginning."

He points to one of the waitresses. She's very pretty, her long black hair tied into a knot. I read mixed Asian ancestry in her face.

"She's pretty. I wonder if she'd do me."
"We can ask, if you want."
"No, it's okay. Then what?"
"Well, she got up, I thanked her and she left."

Barry stares at the stage.

"For a long while, I watched the shows. Eventually, another waitress came over and asked me if anything was to my liking. I was fine for the moment, but I decided I wanted some company."
"So?"
"See those girls at the bar?"

I see several of them in fact, all gorgeous, obviously retooled by surgeons. They're all wearing elegant dresses, they all have perfect hair.

"Yeah, I see them."
"The waitress brought two over and we chatted, you know, just for conversation. They did their job you know, laughing at my jokes, feigning interest, I mean, it's all right, that's what they're for."

I feel my pussy getting wet as Barry tells his story.

"And?"
"After a while, we went into a private room. They both got undressed for me - you can see them from here, the blonde and the brunette..."
"Which brunette?"
"At the far end."
"Oh, okay."
"I was getting hard again, watching them play with each other. They both came down on me and sucked me good; they then asked me which one I wanted to fuck first..."
"And?"
"And that's when Priscilla came in and told me you wanted to see me."
"Oh."

I feel a little bad, but then I remember it took Barry almost thirty minutes to get to me.

"What did you do?"
"Well, I was torn really. I mean, I was so hard, aching for relief, and yet you were in need of me. I didn't know what to do. So I asked Priscilla what it was about. She said she didn't know and that it didn't seem life threatening. She suggested I finish what I had started."
"And you did?"
"Yeah."
"Which one did you fuck first?"
"The brunette."
"How? What position?"

I'm feeling particularly agressive, moving closer to Barry as he relates his encounter.

"Well, I got her on her back, had the blonde sit on her face while I fucked her. She moaned a lot; it didn't take me long to be ready to shoot into her, so I switched girls."
"The blonde?"
"Yeah. She got on all fours and I took her from behind while she ate the brunette out. I pulled out before coming and shot onto their breasts, then they licked me clean."

I'm so wet, I can feel it in my panties.

"Oh God! Barry. I want you right now."
"Now?"
"Here, now..."

I want him to set me up on the table and fuck me, in front of all these strangers. I want to become the spectacle. I must be making a scene because a waitress comes over. It's the one that sucked him good.

"Are you all right?"
"Oh God..."
"I think we need a private room."
"No Barry. Not in a room, here!"
"But we can't... I mean, only on stage are they allowed."

I look at the waitress. She smiles.

"Maybe we can arrange something..."

It takes roughly five minutes to set it up. Barry seems a little reluctant to go through with it, but my desires seem to take priority over his hesitation. Wearing nothing but face masks hiding the upper portion of our faces, we strut onto the stage. We hear the voice of an announcer speak in another language, then in English.

"Ladies and gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure, two of our guests will be performing for you on centre stage. You are invited to get closer."

I notice a few people in the crowd, mostly men, getting up from their spots and moving closer to centre stage. The other dancers slow what they are doing, to give us the spotlight. I notice that Shane is looking at me, obviously recognizing my naked figure despite the mask. I'm expecting applause, but there are none - people are riveted to our naked bodies, mostly mine. I've never performed in front of such a crowd.

I turn to Barry. He's mostly limp, intimidated by the stares. I get down on my knees and start sucking him; from the corner of my eye, I notice that Shane is emulating me on her black counterpart. I feel stares on my figure; the stage under me is already wet from my own fluids dripping onto it.

Barry finally manages to get hard: talk about time for having performance anxiety! I get back up, grab hold of a pole and lift one leg and my ass; Barry slides under me from behind and enters me; every stare turns to his cock entering my pussy, as he starts to pound me. I use the pole to steady myself, but it takes such an effort that I'm already feeling faint. My stare goes back to Shane; she's again emulating me, having her own partner ram into her in the same position. I tell Barry to hold off coming for as long as he can, but I sense he's going limp again. I'm guessing this fantasy is more for my benefit than his. I need to find some way to get him more stimulated.

I wave to Shane and she understands. She and her partner glide across the stage, coming over to where we are. Barry pulls out of me and starts stroking himself, trying to get himself back up. Shane's partner is doing the same but only to remain stiff. I start dancing with Shane around the pole, kissing her, playing with her breasts. It's easy to forget about the crowd watching us.

I motion Shane to Barry and I move towards her black partner, getting on all fours to suck him. Shane does the same to Barry. The cock in front of me is one of the biggest I have ever seen. I usually deep throat but this one is giving me trouble. I decide to hump him with my breasts instead. He doesn't seem to mind at all. The sight of his dark cock appearing between my breasts gets a giggle out of me.

Eventually, I switch places with Shane and return to the pole, so Barry can take me again in the same position as before. Shane takes the pole on the other side and has her guy do the same. We kiss as our partners ride into us; the crowd is entranced at the spectacle. Most of those nearby are middle-aged men, not necessarily bad looking but no princes either. I'm getting so much into the moment.

I motion for Barry to stop, getting down on all fours, facing towards the crowd, licking my lips. Shane does the same. Barry rears me as the black man does the same for Shane. I mouth to the man closest to me.

"I want your cock."

At first, he looks surprised, pointing at himself to confirm that I'm actually talking to him. I nod. He hesitates, looks around to see if anyone is going to intervene. No one steps in, customer or staff. He carefully gets up and moves towards me. I let Barry stabilize me as I reach for his belt. At this height, I only have to bend slightly forward to be at the right height. He's not especially handsome, but below the belt, every same looks roughly the same. As I unbutton him and pull out his shaft, I look at the next nearest man.

"I want your cock too."

I feel Barry pounding into my pussy, driving me crazy with stimulation and force. I look at Shane, absorbed in her own delights.

The second man is a lot less hesitant than the first one; I turn to a third who, despite some shock in his face, also hurries towards me, unbuckling his pants and pulling it out.

I look at the people nearest to Shane.

"I think she wants some too. We'll suck any man who comes forward."

I don't even look back to see what Barry thinks of all this. This is my fantasy. I start sucking on the nearest cock; before I know it, I have six cocks under my reach. I can grab hold of one and suck another; the others start wanking themselves until I can get to them.

I sense Barry slowing down and turn my attention to him. I feel him pulling out and moving about; I sense another presence behind me. Before I can fully grasp what is happening, a hard shaft enters me again. From the corner of my eye, I see Barry now behind Shane. My mind completes the picture.

One man shoots his load into my face before I can even get to him. I suck him clean before moving onto another. I have to pause for a moment as Shane's partner brings me up to orgasm; as soon as my breath returns, I go back to sucking my male partners up front, allowing them to shoot their loads across my chest or on my face, but not swallowing them. The hard black cock inside me suddenly fills me up with its own fluids, driving me once again over the edge. I collapse on the stage, face dangling over the side. The man just keeps pumping into me, despite having already released. I have no other choice but to submit to his drive; I almost imagine him releasing into me a second time before finally stopping. I finally see that Barry is already done.

I realize two of my other male friends are still holding their dicks out to me. I want to please them, but that last ride has taken the energy right out of me. Fortunately, Shane seems ready to take my place, pushing me aside while she greedily swallows one of them while working the other. I manage to get up, my black male partner helping me. I get that he and Barry were talking.

I kiss Barry. He seems very relaxed: I'm pleased. I was afraid this would be too much for him. As I lean against him, we get some applause from the crowd. That's our cue to exit; but I don't forget to kiss my other partner on the way out.

Once we get backstage, we cover ourselves with robes and remove our masks.

"Oh! Honey... that was awesome."
"Thank you. I got to nail Shane."
"And I got to nail... whoever that was."
"What do you want to do?"
"Honestly?"
"Yes, of course."
"I want to go back to our hotel room and sleep a little. Then, I want to wake up and have sex with you - and only you."
"And then?"
"Who cares? I love you."

We kiss. The vacation of a lifetime, Barry's cousin said. Not something I'm likely to forget anytime soon.

I'll have to find some way to thank him for his advice. Then again, it might be awkward. After all, he is family.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:42 PM   #88
interesting
getDare Succubus

And thus concludes the story of Barry and Bonnie's vacation.

Given the holidays coming up, it might take some time for me to publish the next installment. Hope you found these ones enjoyable.

Your 'interesting' writer

P.S. Thank you all for your overwhelming reponse.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by interesting; 12-22-2008 at 05:48 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:30 PM   #89
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Still love this story

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:51 PM   #90
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 25 - A New Girl I [Prissy]

I put down this post, unedited, because I was dared by someone to do it on fear of reprisal (joke). It introduces the new character I mentioned previously. Hope you enjoy reading her as much as I enjoy writing her. And if you think she's just here for show, think again. She will play a central role in things to come.
========================================
Five months ago, I started working at a new office as a secretary. It wasn't the most glamorous of jobs but it did pay the rent and my studies. I am called Prissy, which is actually short for Princess, though most people don't know that, since I write Prissy everywhere. My mother was a romantic and my father didn't object.

You can imagine how being called Princess growing up could be a problem. It wasn't nearly that bad though. thinking back on it. It actually helped me out once in a while.

I am studying to become a legal secretary. I am twenty-one years old, single, and open-minded. I've never actually been in a committed relationship before. I've dated a lot of guys but, to be honest, none of them ever seemed to be the one. I dated a girl once, a little under a year ago, if you can call what we did dating. We hung out a lot, went to bars and parties, had a lot of fun together and eventually slept together. It was like hanging out with myself, which made our 'break-up' that much harder, not long after our only sexual encounter. I haven't seen her since she 'dumped' me for a guy who makes a living selling cellphones.

Reflecting on that relationship, I must admit that the time I found most fulfilling in all my relationships was the time I spent with her. It felt right and natural; I had a long debate with a buddy of mine about me being a lesbian or not. He said I might actually be bisexual, something which I had never considered beforehand. I'm guessing he just wanted to get into my skirt, which he did, and it was good. I still don't know if I'm a lesbian or not. I don't get why I should define myself by my sexual orientation.

If there is a girl to define by her orientation, however, it is my new friend Cassie. She works with me at the office, as a temp; she is openly lesbian and not shy about it. Sometimes, we talk in the office during our breaks, and she relates her sexual encounters with her girlfriend claire to me. Just recently, they went on a trip to Florida. Cassie took a certain delight in telling me how many times they had sex and what positions they assumed. If I hadn't met this claire myself, sometimes, I wouldn't think she existed. The way cassie talks, I would think she wants to get into my skirt too.

Sometimes, when she thinks I'm not paying attention, I see her staring at my ass. It's really my own fault: I like short skirts, and I do have a wonderful ass. It's probably my best feature, although my buddy said it was the whole package and how it was wrapped. I can see her pursing her lips; I must admit she is very beautiful, with her trim tomboyish shape, her red hair depicting her wild side and her great breasts. I once saw them in the bathroom. I came in just as he was reclasping her bra: I don't know the context for which they were unrestrained, but she did not seem to mind me seeing them. They're a regular C cup, if not a D, round and firm. She is only eighteen, after all. Not that I'm one to complain about my B cup.

I know this is a part-time job for her that allows her to pay for her fashion studies. Her girlfriend Claire also studies fashion. Claire is much more feminine, with her flowing blonde hair and ample curves. I've only seen her a few times, when she came to pick Cassie after work. I can easily imagine them as a couple, doing regular things that couple do. I try not to picture them in the bedroom too much, not because it abhors me, but because my sex life at the moment is sorely lacking. I haven't had sex in over six months, since my 'break-up'. I know I could: my buddy is always eager to provide, but once was enough with him.

Yesterday, I was making copies, bent over the machine. I felt Cassie hovering around me, like she usually does, staring at my ass. I felt her presence coming over. She placed a hand in the middle of my back, giving me a shiver.

"Prissy..."
"Yes Cassie?"
"I was wondering..."
"What?"

I turned around; as I did, her hand slid from my back to my front, never leaving the fabric, and landed right under my breast. She stared into my eyes and I almost felt like she was going to kiss me. My heart shuddered at the thought.

"What?"

I repeated my question.

"Would you like to have coffee after work?"
"Sure. Anything special?"
"Oh no. Nothing. I'd just like to chat you up."
"No problem."

For a moment, we froze there, her hand on my clothes; then she backed away and went about her business. My heart was racing: the tone of her voice, the gentle touch and caress, everything suggested a date. But she was with someone. I must have been misreading her.

I went back to my cubicle but could not stop the trembling. It had been a while since I'd felt the connection like I was doing now. I needed to do something about it. But what?

It took me a moment to gather myself and head for the bathroom. I quickly entered a stall, ignoring the other people there and sat down. I felt light headed. Absentmindedly, my hand neared my panties, exposed under my skirt. I felt the moistness. Was I experiencing lust for Cassie? I was obviously overthinking her attitude towards me, but that did not change how I felt at that moment. It took me another moment to decide on what to do. I pulled off my panties and hung them on the hook. I teased my pussy lips with my finger; I realized that I had also been denying myself the pleasure of masturbation for days nows, for no real reason. Maybe I didn't have anything to think about. The image of Cassie's face was now overwhelming me. I decided to ride that image.

Careful not to scream, not to erupt, I played with myself for a while, letting the image ride me into orgasm. It took me a long time to come; I was glad no one checked up on me for my extended bathroom break. I imagined Cassie's fingers inside me, as my own did their work on me. I was feeling guilty for the images, knowing full well Cassie was involved with someone else, but I could live with that guilt. The orgasm wasn't that intense, but I needed it very much. I remained in the bathroom for a few moments more before getting up and getting out. I washed my hands and returned to my desk.

It was only when I sat down that I realized I had forgotten my panties on the hook. Trying to act innocent, I returned to the bathroom stall.

They were gone.
===============

When work ended, Cassie came to get me.

"Ready."
"uh-huh."

My mind was elsewhere. My mind was trying to telepathically locate my missing panties. It was too embarassing to simply ask around. The bathroom was mixed. Anyone, man or woman, could have taken them. It was lost, plain and simple. My only hope was that one would track it to me.

"Are you okay?"
"Just a little distracted."

We headed outside. The draft underneath my skirt served as a reminded of my lower body nakedness. I wanted to stop by my place to get new panties, but I didn't want to admit having lost them to Cassie, especially under the circumstances.

"Will Claire be joining us?"
"No."

Her answer leaves me unsatisfied. We get to my car and drive to a local cafe. I see Cassie staring at my legs the whole time; as I drive, my skirt has a tendency to roll up. Stupid me for wearing such a short skirt. I put it back in place everytime I hit a light, which is not as often as I want. My stress must be apparent on my face because Cassie seems distraught.

"If you want, we can take a raincheck."
"No, dammit, I'm fine."

The swear word escapes my lips. I remain quiet for the rest of the trip, until I park at the cafe.

"Sorry, Cassie. It's not you. I'm just... coffee will do me good."

I manage to smile. We exit the car and enter the cafe. I usually like to sit on the balcony, but in my current predicament, I choose a table on the ground floor. The waiter comes over and we order some coffee. I stare at Cassie's smile; it makes me forget my worries.

"This is nice."
"Yeah."

For a long moment, we fall silent. The waiter comes over with our drinks. Cassie stares at the wall, almost sighing. I feel her hesitant to speak.

"So... what did you want to see me about?"
"Oh, you know, just catching up, chatting."
"uh-huh."
"How have you been lately?"
"Not so good, to be honest."
"Really. why?"

Because I lost my panties. No. Because I'm not having enough sex. No. Because I fantasized about you this afternoon. No. I can't tell her these things. I remain quiet.

"Can I help?"
"I don't think so, Cassie, but thanks anyway."
"Hey, what are friends for? How are things going at school?"
"Same old. I'll be full time next year. I can't wait. Right now I'm still playing catch up. You?"
"Me and Claire got into this project designing a collection on a budget. It's really stimulating."
"I bet it is. How are you and claire?"
"Couldn't be better."

See, I knew I was reading too much into her attitude.

"Although we did have a big disagreement last night."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"About what?"

Again, she hesitates.

"About what? Tell me."
"About you."

I freeze for a moment, then take a sip from my drink.

"Can I share something with you, Prissy?"
"Okay..."

I'm not certain I want to hear what she has to share, but I'm intrigued.

"Last night, while we were having sex... I called out your name."
"Oh!"
"Yeah... I've been having fantasies about you for months now... she didn't mind until... well..."
"I get it, I think."
"So... that's what I wanted to talk to you about."
"What does it have to do with me?"
"well, we argued somewhat, and talked about my fantasies, and you, and our relationship and..."
"Get to the point, Cassie."

As she speaks, I feel my own body reacting to her words. My nipples are hard, my sex is wet, my pulse is racing.

"Basically, we agreed... I need to get you out of my system."
"Okay. And that means?"
"That means... we need to have sex."

I was actually anticipating these words, but to actually hear them pronounced is something else entirely. My heart is racing, I feel beads of sweat running down my back as I shiver.

"But you're..."
"...with Claire I know. she... would have to be there too."

My mind is quickly computing this new data and coming up with nothing intelligent to say. I stare past Cassie and into the void, into a possible future. I look at the opportunity of sex and my body tells me to say yes. My mind is more coherent and tells me to inquire more.

"I'm sorry, Cassie... I have to think about it."
"Okay."
"Don't get me wrong. I'm flattered... and as it happens, I like girls too. But..."
"I knew you did."
"Am I that obvious?"
"No. But I can tell. I mean, I'm a lesbian."
"uh-huh"
"Am I making you uncomfortable?"
"Kind of, yes. But it's okay. It's just unexpected."

I'm lying about that but I don't want to appear too forward.

"How would you... how would we?..."
"well, that's what we need to talk about."
"uh-huh..."

Two voices, each wanting to be heard, are telling me different things. One voice craves for human contact, physical pleasure and intimate release. The other warns of complications, pitfalls and break-ups. I'm torn. I stare at Cassie. My left hand has reached under the table without my consent and is gently playing with my pussy. I need sex. I feel about to burst.

"I... uh... okay?"

Cassie smiles. I almost feel an orgasm conquer me from within, from my own conflicted emotions and desires. cassie simply smiles.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk