Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-12-2021, 12:59 PM   #856
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Welcome back Sara, hopefully everything has ended well that caused your break.

And to help you toward your triple I’ll offer 2 points to help break in your toys. Have the suckers on your nipples for 5 mins, then put in your gag, swap the suckers for the clamps, and if possible put one of the suckers on your clit (design may vary but possible with most). After 5 mins, with the sucker still on use your vibe on the outside of it to edge twice.
Old 02-12-2021, 02:42 PM   #857
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
If you thought typing that in bold large font would make the voice louder...

...it's working
I mean we could just take the double orgasm off the table to make your decision easy......

Besides don’t you want to play with your new toys while you are good and horny?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 11:59 AM   #858
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I've left the dildo and ball gag on my bed with the door to my room wide open... my bed is indeed in sight of the door... at a minimum Vishal and Lucas are likely to see the toys... oh god the ball gag is going to expose my kinky side to them... what have I done...?? And yet... I can feel my clit tingling as I walk to work...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
It will indeed. Very unlikely for them not to see. There is always the chance however... Think you'll get some comments on it when you get home?

And yes, that ball gag is definitely going to give a hint that you are kinky Well done one leaving it open. Exposing yourself that way is most definitely worth those points.

If you are feeling scared, send Danielle a text message to close your door. If it stays exciting, well... Nothing that needs doing...

P.s. If you decide to leave the door open, you can wear the ball gag tonight to muffle the sounds of your orgasm.
I didn't message Danielle... which means I left the door open with the dildo and ball gag in plain sight for over 5 hours...!! I'm pretty sure at least Vishal saw the toys... I swear he's been speaking to me with a slightly naughty lilt in his voice since yesterday... he's also been witness to many of the covertly kinky exchanges between me and Danielle in the last few weeks... I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks I'm a closet slut...!! I should be terrified but I admit I'm super worked up and horny instead... why...??

In hindsight I think by not messaging Danielle I missed the chance of getting her more involved... and to expose more of my kinky side to her...

I can't believe I missed updating my points summary last night... kicking myself... I had a few drinks with Ryan and Vishal last evening... didn't realise when I fell asleep after getting back to my room... I swear I wasn't even close to being drunk... lol...

Anyway I suppose it's clear by now that I'm going for a triple orgasm... part of it is because of circumstance... I have an important test on Monday so the rest of the weekend is going to be spent studying... won't be earning too many points until early next week...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!

Last edited by SimplySara; 02-13-2021 at 12:05 PM.
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 12:03 PM   #859
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
I'm pretty sure at least Vishal saw the toys... I swear he's been speaking to me with a slightly naughty lilt in his voice since yesterday...

Anyway I suppose it's clear by now that I'm going for a triple orgasm... part of it is because of circumstance... I have an important test on Monday so the rest of the weekend is going to be spent studying... won't be earning too many points until early next week...
I love how minds play tricks on you.....or it could be reality

Good choice on going for a triple! As long as it won’t interfere with your studying.

Good luck on your test!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 02-13-2021, 12:05 PM   #860
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Oh, if you will be too busy to update your points the next few days while studying I think we can pause that so you don’t loose points if you need

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-13-2021, 07:24 PM   #861
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Oh, if you will be too busy to update your points the next few days while studying I think we can pause that so you don’t loose points if you need
I'd second that... IF, you do the thing where you leave the toys visible with the door partly open (like before, same toys and everything) but this time, you have to call Danielle sometime after 2 hours... I'll give you 2 points for involving Danielle plus the normal points this would get you for this. You get points again, and you get Danielle involved. I'm only suggesting it because it seems like you actually wanted to do it, but realized it to late and missed your opportunity, if you don't want to do this (or decide you aren't comfortable with it) by all means don't involve her, and just get the normal points.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

Last edited by alex_carter; 02-13-2021 at 07:26 PM.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 04:43 AM   #862
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
I'd second that... IF, you do the thing where you leave the toys visible with the door partly open (like before, same toys and everything) but this time, you have to call Danielle sometime after 2 hours... I'll give you 2 points for involving Danielle plus the normal points this would get you for this. You get points again, and you get Danielle involved. I'm only suggesting it because it seems like you actually wanted to do it, but realized it to late and missed your opportunity, if you don't want to do this (or decide you aren't comfortable with it) by all means don't involve her, and just get the normal points.
Thank you both for being fair... I haven't deducted points for not updating my points summary on Saturday and Sunday... but I have deducted points for not updating it yesterday... I was done with my test so there was really no excuse... I was just tired and slept without doing it... so I feel the deduction is warranted... my turn to be fair I guess... plus I'm sure I'll enjoy earning back the deducted points anyway... lol...

Speaking of which... I'm really eager to properly resume earning points again... I'm already on day 11 since my last orgasm... another day and I'll equal my denial record... I've just realised I've only cum three times in the last 30 days... I can't believe it... I used to regularly cum THREE TIMES A DAY...!!

And I'm still 16 points away from the triple orgasm... am I going to set a new denial record so soon after the last one...?? I'm dying to cum... even more so after edging three times in a row this morning... couldn't resist... plus thought I'd earn a quick point... super super wet and desperate now though...

And I *will* be doing your dare Alex... either today or tomorrow... I really do want to get Danielle more involved again...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Last edited by SimplySara; 02-16-2021 at 04:47 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-16-2021, 10:05 AM   #863
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome back! Congratulations on making it so far without an orgasm! It’s wild to think you went from 3x a day to 3x a month... only to earn a triple... immediately followed by more denial.

And to top it all off, it looks like you’ll be setting a personal record soon. Well done!!

Is there a number of denial days you’re secretly hoping you’ll reach?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 02:50 PM   #864
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Sara, how many points do you need for your triple orgasm?

How did you do on your test? 2 points if you got an A, 1 point if you got a B.

Actually I’m not sure if things are graded the same way over there so we may need a conversion.

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-16-2021, 03:19 PM   #865
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Welcome back! Congratulations on making it so far without an orgasm! It’s wild to think you went from 3x a day to 3x a month... only to earn a triple... immediately followed by more denial.

And to top it all off, it looks like you’ll be setting a personal record soon. Well done!!

Is there a number of denial days you’re secretly hoping you’ll reach?
I am shocked by the transformation myself... the truth is I'm enjoying the points system and earning my orgasms almost as much as the orgasms themselves... I think that's why the sudden dearth of orgasms hasn't bothered or affected me as much as it should have... that is not to say that there aren't any moments when I miss being able to cum whenever I want to... because I do have those moments too... lol...

It does look like I'm going to set another denial record doesn't it...!! At least I'll get 5 points of I do... but there's still tomorrow left... maybe I can earn the remaining points and enjoy the much needed triple orgasm by the end of the day...

As for a secret denial target... if I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore would it... ... though there are people in this thread who have gone a month or more without an orgasm... *looks at Bdsub and bluedieblub*... their records would be hard to beat...!!

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-16-2021, 03:28 PM   #866
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sara, how many points do you need for your triple orgasm?

How did you do on your test? 2 points if you got an A, 1 point if you got a B.

Actually I’m not sure if things are graded the same way over there so we may need a conversion.
I still need 16 points... was super busy today and didn't earn any points since my update this morning...

I'll get my test result tomorrow... the grades are Distinction (>=80%), Credit (70-79%), Pass (60-69%) and Fail (<60%)... the test went well but could have been better... let's see how I score... I could certainly use the points...!!

Old 02-16-2021, 03:40 PM   #867
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
I still need 16 points... was super busy today and didn't earn any points since my update this morning...

I'll get my test result tomorrow... the grades are Distinction (>=80%), Credit (70-79%), Pass (60-69%) and Fail (<60%)... the test went well but could have been better... let's see how I score... I could certainly use the points...!!
You made the hard, yet very smart, decision to study instead of earn points so I think this is fair to award points to.

2 points for distinction, 1 point for credit, 0 for pass, -1 for fail

It’s great that you are liking giving over control and earning the points as much as the orgasm! You are doing great!

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 02-16-2021, 04:21 PM   #868
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
And to help you toward your triple I’ll offer 2 points to help break in your toys. Have the suckers on your nipples for 5 mins, then put in your gag, swap the suckers for the clamps, and if possible put one of the suckers on your clit (design may vary but possible with most). After 5 mins, with the sucker still on use your vibe on the outside of it to edge twice.
I just did this... loved the feeling of my nipples being sucked for the first 5 minutes... couldn't resist playing with my clit... didn't let myself edge though... then I put on the ball gag... and that got me so worked up...!! This wasn't in the script but I rubbed my clit to an edge... couldn't resist... removed the suckers... my nipples were swollen and delightfully sensitive... put on the clamps... I'd tried them on earlier but they hurt WAY more on my sensitive swollen nipples...!! Took time getting used to the pain... then put one of the suckers on my clit... was able to do so surprisingly easily... and the sensations were just superb...!!

I was incredibly aroused now... nipples clamped and hurting... clit being sucked hard... drooling because of the ball gag... humiliated and horny... like a true submissive... if only Danielle could see me right now... lol...!! 5 minutes later I turned the vibrator on and touched the sucker on my clit with it... not knowing what to expect... what I got was incredible pleasure... mingled with a sensation that felt like pain but not quite... whatever it was I found myself edging very quickly... barely snatched the vibrator away in time... chest heaving... I tugged at the nipple clamps... moaned into the gag... touched the clit sucker with the vibrator again... another edge... I wanted more... another pull at the nipple clamps... another muffled moan... vibrator back on the sucker... a third edge... I almost wanted to forget the while triple orgasm thing and cum right then... lol... just about managed to pull the vibrator away before that happened...

I've released my nipples and clit now... my clit is just delightfully swollen and sensitive... my nipples are wonderfully sore... I'm still gagged... and so so desperate...!!!

Last edited by SimplySara; 02-16-2021 at 04:42 PM.
The following 6 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-16-2021, 08:43 PM   #869
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
In hindsight I think by not messaging Danielle I missed the chance of getting her more involved... and to expose more of my kinky side to her...
Sarah, can your remote reach the kitchen from your room? If yes, try to wear it next time you cook and ask Danielle to take something from your room. Of course, don't forget to put the remote next to it. Let's see if Danielle's curiosity won her over. You can give an off remark to ignite her curiosity. +1 point for you when you do it.
The following user says Thank You to Akitawa for this post:
Old 02-17-2021, 01:12 AM   #870
NetNegative

Quote:
I've released my nipples and clit now... my clit is just delightfully swollen and sensitive... my nipples are wonderfully sore... I'm still gagged... and so so desperate...!!!
Hmm... sounds like you're enjoying being gagged... maybe we should add a task to encourage you to be that way more often. Do the rest of you have any ideas as for a reasonable point:time task for this?

I'd suggest a point for being gagged while you shower but I'm not sure what material the gag is made out of...wouldn't want to ruin it.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk