Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2021, 05:41 PM   #856
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

I like option B since it doesn't say that it expires when denial starts.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 05:48 PM   #857
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
I like option B since it doesn't say that it expires when denial starts.
What? Wait... Um... but... this thread will be closed, won't it? Unless you know something I don't...

Option A: 0
Option B: 3

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 06:00 PM   #858
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
What? Wait... Um... but... this thread will be closed, won't it? Unless you know something I don't...

The rule doesn't say anything about this thread ... (it probably should though. Have a PIN instead)

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 01-03-2021, 06:01 PM   #859
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
The rule doesn't say anything about this thread ... (it probably should though. Have a PIN instead)
That was the intent was for the rule to end with the thread... if you'd like to change your vote based on that fact, you can.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-03-2021, 06:05 PM   #860
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
That was the intent was for the rule to end with the thread... if you'd like to change your vote based on that fact, you can.
Nah, I pretty much assumed that is what you meant.

PIN

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-03-2021, 08:26 PM   #861
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Took a long break to see if I could get to orgasm faster. It worked decently well. This one only took about 12 minutes. If I take another decent break I can get one, maybe two more in I think. Tooth cleaner to assist, of course.

Orgasms: 10/14
Time Remaining: 24 minutes, 2 seconds
Pace needed to finish: 6 min/orgasm

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-03-2021, 10:29 PM   #862
MunkBomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkBomb View Post
I would like you to call me "My Lord". As for your rule, any time you're stimulating yourself you must be watcing a humiliating video of yourself edging and begging to cum. If you don't have a video like this, film it. You don't have to suffer this video, it's only for your eyes. Many, many times.
I have changed my mind on your task for the day of the 7th. I greatly enjoyed your reading of Training Day and would like you to finish it as is. Peg on tongue, and stimulating. One change, is that whenever Lola cums in the story, Lola cums IRL. I understand however, that some of the content in the story is detestable to you. So if you have too much difficulty having an orgasm i will understand. All I ask is that you make the attempt.
MunkBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 10:55 PM   #863
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Well my body has spoken. No more orgasms tonight. I was very, very close with about 4 minutes left on the clock but had to back away from the orgasm when a sudden headache scared me off of it. I did finish out the stimulation time on the low setting, trying to keep my mind away from building to orgasm again. Tooth cleaner was used to aid.

Time Remaining: 0:00:00

Denial Time Added: 4 days

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 01-03-2021, 10:59 PM   #864
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Well my body has spoken. No more orgasms tonight. I was very, very close with about 4 minutes left on the clock but had to back away from the orgasm when a sudden headache scared me off of it. I did finish out the stimulation time on the low setting, trying to keep my mind away from building to orgasm again. Tooth cleaner was used to aid.

Time Remaining: 0:00:00

Denial Time Added: 4 days
You still got 10; very impressive

PIN

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-03-2021, 11:13 PM   #865
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

The headache distracted me from reporting the other details of that last masturbation session. Per the rules of the day, I've been writing the keywords provided with the word bunny after it throughout the day (PIN BUNNY for instance) on my body. As required by the rules, I sat in front of my length wise mirror and read the words as best I could while masturbating to please Sir Taz. Just wanted to make sure it was reported that I did actually follow through with those rules. Tomorrow I'll start building up my new keyword mentions to get permission to wash my body again.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 01-03-2021, 11:17 PM   #866
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkBomb View Post
I have changed my mind on your task for the day of the 7th. I greatly enjoyed your reading of Training Day and would like you to finish it as is. Peg on tongue, and stimulating. One change, is that whenever Lola cums in the story, Lola cums IRL. I understand however, that some of the content in the story is detestable to you. So if you have too much difficulty having an orgasm i will understand. All I ask is that you make the attempt.
Violating the double post rule.

Thanks for posting this here. As you and I have discussed, I really don't like that story at all. But I will read up to an hour of it since a task is allowed to last up to an hour. It will make all other orgasms very difficult to achieve if I'm not able to reach it since you'll eat up an hour of my masturbation time. But since I can't outright reject the task, it will be done.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-04-2021, 12:01 AM   #867
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Midnight. Another day down. And officially at the halfway mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Does a little dance* I am so ready to go into denial. So very, very, ready.

Today is a single keyword day. Don't forget to vote if you haven't already (link in my signature).

Orgasms: A respite of just 7 orgasms!!!
Stimulation Time: 3 hours, 4 minutes
Pace required to complete all: 26.29 minutes/orgasm

Given my headache from an hour or so ago, I will not be attempting any orgasms before bed tonight. But I have plenty of time to reach the required number tomorrow. Assuming nothing goes wrong, I wont have to add to my denial.

And claiming my first CLEAN BUNNY (1)

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-04-2021, 03:04 AM   #868
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Oooh, option B is evil. Even without all the extras already

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 03:54 AM   #869
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Yeah, no surprise option B seems to have the EDGE.
Old 01-04-2021, 04:01 AM   #870
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:

Midnight. Another day down. And officially at the halfway mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Does a little dance* I am so ready to go into denial. So very, very, ready.

Today is a single keyword day. Don't forget to vote if you haven't already (link in my signature).

Orgasms: A respite of just 7 orgasms!!!
Stimulation Time: 3 hours, 4 minutes
Pace required to complete all: 26.29 minutes/orgasm

Given my headache from an hour or so ago, I will not be attempting any orgasms before bed tonight. But I have plenty of time to reach the required number tomorrow. Assuming nothing goes wrong, I wont have to add to my denial.

And claiming my first CLEAN BUNNY (1)
That's a new one btw. Being happy for only being forced to cum 7 times. Bunny was too EVIL for you lola

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, game, keywords, torture