Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-28-2020, 04:41 PM   #1
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Heart Additional Tasks for Lola Bunny - Keyword Game

Lola Bunny has found herself deep, deep, down the rabbit hole. And because of Stupid Bunny's horny offerings, she is continuing to be shoved deeper down the hole. She is currently in a 2 week period of forced orgasms, with the following rules:

ORGASM REQUIREMENT - Lola Bunny must orgasm 10 times a day +/- modifiers that can be seen here.

STIMULATION REQUIREMENT - Lola Bunny must also stimulate herself for 2 Hours, 36 Minutes a day +/- modifiers found in the same link. Lola Bunny can only turn off her vibrator after an orgasm - so if she runs out of orgasms, the rest of the stimulation must be consecutive.
  • If she cannot orgasm the required number of times in a day, she will be denied after the two weeks end 1 day per orgasm missed.
  • If she does not complete the required amount of stimulation time in a day, seh will be denied after the two weeks end 1 hour per 1 minute missed (always rounding up to the nearest minute).
  • Lola will also be required to pay off all debts gained by the keywords from her previous thread and this thread to get out of her denial period.

So that means, you can make her life harder by adding keywords! To play, you need to know a few rules:
  • On Single Keyword Days - you can only post 1 keyword per post.
  • On Double Keyword Days - you can post 2 keywords per post, but BEWARE! Lola is allowed to disable 3 keywords during this time.
  • Disabled keywords can still be used on double keyword days, but only if used alone.
  • No double posting allowed.
  • Violation of these rules will result in a punishment from Lola. Blatantly clear violations just to be punished will be ignored and the post completely discarded.
  • Lola Bunny is exempted from these rules
  • Single Keyword Days occur every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday
  • Double Keyword Days occur every Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday
  • Lola can turn any Single Keyword Day into a Double by disabling 3 keywords.

This thread ends at 11:59 PM Mountain Time on January 10, 2021.

And finally, what you've all been waiting for! The KEYWORDS!

Regular Keywords

Pain Related

ICE - 1 minute with breasts submerged in ice water.

SLAP - 1 pussy slap

SMACK - 1 hit to the face

THIGH - 5 smacks to the inner thigh

SNAP - 1 snap of a rubber band to the body part of your choice.

PIN - 1 clothes pin to the body part of your choosing for 5 minutes.

ROCK - 1 minute of actively walking with a small rock (aka: pebble) in both shoes (must be paid off in 15 minute increments)

Arousal Related

TOOTHPASTE - Lola will apply toothpaste to her clit. She cannot reapply to pay another keyword off for a minimum of 15 minutes.

EDGE - If Lola ends up losing and in denial, she will have to pay 1 edge each time this keyword appears during her denial time (or longer if necessary), but beware! If Lola wins and does not end up in denial, she will not have to pay any edges.

Modification: Bunny has to try to pay off all edges as follows: 1st attempt to be done within 1 day. If failed, new EDGEs for second attempt will be calculated using the following formula: (# of remaining EDGEs)*(D100%)+(# of remaining EDGEs). The next attempt will allow for 2 days to finish, 3rd attempt 3 days, so on and so forth until Lola manages to pay off her EDGES.

Bladder Related

HOLD - Lola has to hold her bladder for 30 minutes after she feels a need to pee (can be stacked or paid off in different pee sessions).

DRINK - Lola must drink 1 bottle of water before starting the 30 minute timer to hold her pee. If more drink keywords are used than holds, Lola does not have to pay the remaining drink keywords off.

Restriction Related

CAGE - Bunny will put Lola in her cage for 2 minutes. (Must be paid at least 10 minutes at a time.) FYI: This cage would be in sitting on the floor of the closet since I don't actually have a cage.

BLINDFOLD - 1 minute blindfolded (Must be paid in 10 minute increments)

DEAF - 1 minute listening to white noise so she can't hear anything else (must be paid in 10 min increments)

GAG - 5 minutes gagged with a ball gag

HAIR - Lola will be leashed by her hair so she cannot leave her bed. A post adds 5 minutes, but these must be paid in 30 minute increments or more.

MOO - 5 minutes on all 4's "udders" hanging freely.

TIP TOES - 1 minute standing on tip toes

Miscellaneous

EVIL - Every 100 times this keyword comes up, Bunny will think of two evil modifications and put them forth to be voted upon by the players. (Bunny can repeat a losing modification next time if it was popular.)

MODIFY - If a player uses this keyword 50 times, they can submit their own modification to Bunny's tortures (within limits). The player must keep track of their own usage of this keyword.

SCARY - If this keyword is used 25 times, the player who uses it the 25th time gets to select a scary movie for Bunny to watch (anything available on Hulu, Netflix, or Amazon Prime, please). Bunny must wait until a HOLD and a DRINK are triggered to watch and she cannot move from her spot until the movie is over. (Bunny is allowed a diaper.)

DUMB BUNNY - Writing the words DUMB BUNNY once in a hidden location on the body. Can retrace the words if space runs out.

Double keyword day special:

COMBO - Use this and two regular keywords and Lola will have to do them at the same time. (Please make sure it's possible - using this does not count as a third keyword. Just allows you to specify that you want the other two keywords to be combined)

One time use keywords- The following keywords can only be used once per player. Get 'em while they're hot - and yes, you can repeat these one time if you used it in t he first thread since this thread is new.

RULER OF THE DAY - Only one player can claim each of the 14 days up for grab. First come, first serve. I will update my blog regularly to show which days have been claimed, but be aware it may not be fully up to date when you look. Once all 14 days are gone, this keyword will have expired. If you accidentally claim a day that has already been claimed, I will not punish you, but will let you know that your day is already claimed.

In order to use RULER OF THE DAY, you must complete 5 edges to pay for the honor (and no, you cannot count those edges toward whatever you might already owe in other commitments.) If you are on no touch or are not allowed to edge, you can certainly have someone else pay the debt on your behalf. Once you (or someone you know) have paid your entrance fee, you may post the keyword along with which day you are claiming. You receive the following benefits as RULER OF THE DAY:
  • Lola will address you as whichever honorific title you choose on your claimed day. If none is chosen, she will default to Your Highness. If Lola forgets to do so, you have the right to punish her for her insolence that day.
  • You can create 1 added rule for Lola to adhere to on your claimed day. OR if you would prefer, you can give her 1 task (lasting 1 hour or less) to complete on your day. Please keep limits in mind including penetration!

VOICE - You can request that Lola record her voice for you. You must write your own script of what you want her to say, or give her a task to record herself completing (try to keep scripts or tasks so they last 30 minutes or less). You cannot request that she record herself saying personal information (like name, address, etc.) Remember this is a one time use keyword, so use it wisely.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 04:42 PM   #2
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

HOLD on a moment, this looks familiar Hello again!
Old 12-28-2020, 04:44 PM   #3
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Here they are. Numbers from the last thread plus the one that InstantInferno got in before I got my post slot. And to think if Bunny hadn't been so stupid, the numbers would have been even less than what we see here. Will be interesting to see how the numbers compare in 2 weeks' time.

DRINK 127 ( 5 done)
HOLD 141 ( 5 done)
EDGE 265
HAIR 54 ( 270 minutes)
SLAP 74 ( 20 complete)
SMACK 32 ( 10 complete)
THIGH 66 ( 330 thigh smacks) ( 100 complete)
TOOTHPASTE 24
PIN 65
  • Tongue x 13 ( 65 minutes)
  • Armpit 1 ( 5 minutes)
  • Ear x 1 ( 5 minutes)
  • Either Nipple x 3 ( 15 minutes)
  • Left Nipple x 3 ( 15 minutes) ( 15 min complete)
  • Right Nipple x 31 ( 155 minutes) ( 15 min complete)
  • Clit x 3 ( 15 minutes)
  • Pussy Lips x 2 ( 10 minutes)
  • Nose x 2 ( 10 minutes)
  • Right Pointer x 2 ( 10 minutes)
  • Right Index x 2 ( 10 minutes)
  • Right Pinky x 2 ( 10 minutes)

SNAP 58
  • Either Nipple x 5 ( 5 complete)
  • Left Nipple x 13 ( 11 complete)
  • Right Nipple x 13 ( 11 complete)
  • Clit x 4
  • Either Sole x 5
  • Left Sole x 3
  • Right Sole x 4
  • Inner Thigh x 3
  • Butt x 1
  • Unspecified x 7 ( 7 complete)
RULER 4
VOICE 5
CAGE 2 ( 4 minutes)
BLINDFOLD 1
DEAF 1
GAG 4 ( 20 minutes)
MOO 5 ( 25 minutes)
ICE 10
TIP TOES 1
ROCK 0
DUMB BUNNY 3
EVIL ( 100 until activation)
MODIFY 13 (Remember to track your own. You need 50 to use)
SCARY 10 ( 15 until activation)
COMBO 0

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Last edited by Lola Bunny; 12-28-2020 at 05:17 PM.
Old 12-28-2020, 04:46 PM   #4
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Yay! More keywords to add! Another Modify please. Need to get bunny to come out by making something Evi*

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 04:49 PM   #5
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Looks like Lola has been beaten and battered while I was making dinner. Better get her some ICE.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 04:49 PM   #6
Bdsub
Dare Freak

I bet you got a chill posting this, kind of like ice
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 04:59 PM   #7
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Yay! More keywords to add! Another Modify please. Need to get bunny to come out by making something Evi*
It still feels slightly EVIL encouraging Bunny to use, well, that word as a keyword...
Old 12-28-2020, 05:04 PM   #8
Bdsub
Dare Freak

I hope you are having a slaping good time
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 05:07 PM   #9
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Poor Bunny is busy counting the SCARY number of posts in the last thread, I think.
Old 12-28-2020, 05:17 PM   #10
SirD
getDare Succubus

Should we HOLD everything until she finishes counting?

Old 12-28-2020, 05:32 PM   #11
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Counting is done, you can see it above. I decided to use up some stimulation time while I counted. Grabbed my pulsing vibrator since it's so good at keeping me aroused, but not reaching orgasm. Turned it on high and started counting. Not sure exactly when, but the vibrator sputtered to a stop! I knew I should have charged that thing last night.

I quickly grabbed my vibrator that does make me cum, set it on low and kept counting. Finally it was time to try to cum. Not knowing how much time had already passed, I placed the vibrator on high and got to work. Fuck. It did not come as easily this time. There were multiple moments when I thought I was about to have that orgasm and it Just. Didn't. Happen. I really don't know how long it took, but that happened 4 or 5 times and I started to worry I had already hit my limit! Luckily that orgasm finally hit.

SirD, you made me hungry, so I'm going to take a break and eat, but fuck, I realize I only have 5.5 hours left in the day and 9 orgasms to go. I better get hopping!

Orgasms: 5/14
Time left on the clock: 2 hours, 5 minutes, 44 seconds

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 12-28-2020, 06:02 PM   #12
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

New Keywords!!!

I wonder how EVIL I can be with them.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 06:15 PM   #13
SirD
getDare Succubus

I've been wanting to use ROCK but curious what kind of footwear you intend to use. If you go with a tennis shoe with lots of padding it probably won't be much of a bother but if you went with something with less padding like heels it would probably be significantly worse. I guess if it was big enough it wouldn't really matter what you wore. So what is the plan or am I just over thinking this?

Old 12-28-2020, 06:17 PM   #14
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
I've been wanting to use ROCK but curious what kind of footwear you intend to use. If you go with a tennis shoe with lots of padding it probably won't be much of a bother but if you went with something with less padding like heels it would probably be significantly worse. I guess if it was big enough it wouldn't really matter what you wore. So what is the plan or am I just over thinking this?
I think Lola is too much of a DUMB BUNNY to have thought that through.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 06:22 PM   #15
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Back from dinner. Yummy, yummy dinner before an evening of over stimulation... yay? Bunny got some lettuce and Lola got some Asian Turkey Lettuce Wrap (cause she can't seem to find ground chicken. lol) filling inside that lettuce with a mild Thai peanut sauce for dipping. I really liked it, so had to brag while I have an audience. haha.

To your question, SirD, I see your point. I actually think heels might be easier because the rock might get stuck in that cushion of space between the arch of my foot and the heel, though I could be wrong. But I agree, super comfy tennis shoes aren't appropriate either. How about a compromise with a flat shoe that has minimal cushioning?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, game, keywords, torture