Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-28-2018, 09:57 AM   #841
knorke
Glitter Princess

Where to begin, where to begin! I'm still a bit hazy as I'm writing this, so again, forgive any parts that seem to make very little sense.

I wanted to get a little time wearing my boots out of the way, put them on, locked them on, went to sit down on my couch for a very short moment and just very much fell asleep from one moment to the next, entirely unintentional. That was from 3:30 PM to about 9 PM of what I did yesterday - and thus got most of the time I slept that day. That was much needed, but also got in the way of me doing anything dare-wise. After that I pulled my "I don't really care how crappy I eat" card that I have one per week of, and just got myself some pizza to devour before I went to bed around midnight again.

Today, well, you see, today's been a bit more exciting - for a multitude of reasons. For the first two, Lullaby and littlemissslave kindly took over some of my corner time for me, for which I can't be grateful enough!

And one of the other things I got involving corner time - that I was sent a few days ago (if I remember correctly - time's a bit vague this weekend) ->
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darenoob
Hmm.... 40 plugged paddlings will grant you 10 minutes less of corner time.
Buuuut the main reason is really that my play partner came over and we worked a little on getting my spanks/paddle hits down a few notches. I was blindfolded, plugged, lead to the bed to bend over it, and I did some warming up with being spanked in 5 sets of 10 hits each butt cheek, followed by the same amount (but a lot slower) with the cane - which was quite nice, but really, I ended up being quite squeaky and nervous about each further hit. With my bit gag in (the drool, omg, so... much... drool), and my feet locked together for the next few sets, we continued with a set of 20 spanks, then 20 paddle hits, on each cheek, repeated three times- 110 on both by my counts. The worst part was yet to come, feet no longer locked together but spread apart, 20 simple flat and easy hits with her bare hand on each of my thighs, followed by 10 with the paddle on my thighs, and another 10 on my bum. My face was probably burning from the way my cheeks felt, drool quite often hitting the hands I had placed on the bed, and me just being super nervous about how much was left beyond that - but no, just slow strokes over my red butt cheeks, an occasional lick, and out of the blue, more hits - rounding the total-so-far up to 150 per hand/paddle per side.

I was very much straining just to stand at this point, both suuuper excited by the way things had been going, and super, super, super tense in anticipation of further hits. But alas, a few gentle rubs later the bit gag was removed, I was pulled up and along for a few steps by my collar, placed against a wall, and left to stand there, silently contemplating my obvious arousal and cutting holes into the wall with my nipples.

Silence. Hours passed in my mind - blindfolded still, hands behind my back, just my nose touching the wall, and rain falling softly against the window.

I was, admittedly, a little surprised to hear my play partner's voice right besides my ear when she told me I could come out of the corner right now if I accepted another 40 spanks and paddle hits to each cheeks, but, reluctant at that point, I opted to rather not.

More time passed, but perhaps not as long this time - and, you know when things somehow don't go the way you expected them at all? "60 of each" was the new offer, and I could almost -see- her smile as she said it, fully aware of me just doing pointless corner time not to reduce what I had waiting for me, but to very much increase it instead. I accepted - obviously - and, despite not being gagged this time, was treated to a very agonizing quick finale.

And then I was - still blind - pulled along by my collar again, to the bed this time, and laid down, spooned by her, and we cuddled for a long while while she was whispering sweet things in my ear of how she was proud of me and how I was doing so well and I just melted there and then, and felt super comfortable, and super happy, and had the dumbest grin on my face I could have, and - eventually - nodded off for an hour.

When I woke up by her side still, we talked about things and stuff a little, including that the plug somehow had very little impact on stimulation while being spanked, surprisingly, and a few more bits and pieces. The offers to leave the corner were - apparently - after 10 minutes and then 5 minutes later respectively, and with all the reductions and people taking over my time, that means I'm finally done with that. I'm -so- glad. But I'm quite enjoying myself right now either way.

I finally removed the collar I had been wearing since friday evening a few minutes ago - while writing this - as, for some reason I'm yet unable to understand, after wearing my current one or the one I had before that for about a day and a half to two days, I get a little claustrophobic and feel like it's super tight. It's not, and I was able to fit three fingers between my neck and the collar, as I have always been able to, yet the feeling's there. I'm super glad I got a new one anyway - despite having worn it for almost two days without ever taking it off - not even to go out and do some shopping, or take a walk - I see absolutely no marks/rash/irritated skin on my neck. A great improvement over my other one, where I could still see marks of where I had worn it five days later...

Tasks for me~
  • DENIAL - 5 days, 18 hours, 15 minutes of denial once this thread is over
  • COLLAR - 2 hours of being collared
  • TOES - 135 minutes in my pony boots
  • BALL - 190 minutes of being ball-gagged
  • BIT - 200 minutes of being bit-gagged
  • CLAMPS - 34 minutes wearing clover clamps
  • PLUG - 165 minutes of being plugged at home, or 55 minutes outside
  • PADDLE - 175 hits to each of my butt cheeks with my paddle
  • SPANK - 340 hits with my bare hand to each butt cheek
  • CORSET - 178/300
  • EDGE - two edges every saturday and sunday before getting out of bed

Lines to write:

Quote:
"I am a cute pony and I need a cute corset!"
"I don't need any orgasms, I have tasks and lines to write instead."
Tasks for you~
I'll eventually send FrenziedHazel, Bloxo, pup-quinn (x2) & faggotpet rules.
And give Sain a pen task.

Last edited by knorke; 10-28-2018 at 01:05 PM.
knorke is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to knorke for this post:
Old 10-29-2018, 07:49 AM   #842
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Loving the reports!

Just popping in to say that I finally finished my chastity on Friday but have not been able to get online. I have not touched down there except to remove the chastity cage and wash in the shower. It has been... surprisingly easy so far. I think beer has helped.

So, I'm on day 4(ish), but I shan't add the five extra votes (thank you again) until I have completed twenty days.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 10:01 AM   #843
Lemuricon
getDare Addict

Thank you a lot knorke, your reports are amazing. finally caught up reading

keep going and I'll happily join any thread for you again if it means we get more such sweet reports. Thank you again!
Dislikes:
Limits: public, edges, longer term markings, blood, exposure, pictures, high repetition counts ( I do terrible with those)

PMDares(last update: 2020-08-21)
Lemuricon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 10:18 AM   #844
knorke
Glitter Princess

@Lemuricon: If that involves me having more tasks or denial, I think it -might- be better if you didn't. You have the most posts in this thread anyway

*freezes* Anyhow, cold outside, ain't it? I don't think I'll find motivation to send any further rules from this point on, having just sent out all the pen tasks - but, you know, some people I'm just literally drawing a blank on regarding what to give as rule vs. what I would enjoy reading a report about. And others I just can't really decide. And so on. The troubles of someone who's not really dominant, I reckon - and, if anything, it just goes to show that it's way easier to write rules for certain people, or people I know.

I'll add half a day of denial for each rule I haven't given in a day or two, unless you (i.e. person that did not receive a rule) would rather want me to count a vote to something entirely different instead.
Old 10-30-2018, 01:32 PM   #845
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Well I completed the line writing task Knorke gave me....

I wrote the 1st line from memory, and was about to continue, but just thought I'd better double check I'd remembered right. It was a good job I did, as I had missed a word out!

One thing I always seem to do when writing lines is find myself gripping the pen way to hard, I don't know why I do that lol It really does not help, makes my hand ache more than is needed!

I did the lines in batches about 10 lines at a time, before taking a break (to do actual work...). Still seemed to take forever! I also have to admit, I wrote them while at work....may as well get paid to write them lol Just had to be very careful no one saw me or the lines......

Afraid my writing is not the neatest, but here are the pics -:

last 2 pages on next post.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 10-30-2018 at 01:45 PM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 01:33 PM   #846
Matt:

I even wrote an extra line at the end

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Old 10-30-2018, 01:56 PM   #847
knorke
Glitter Princess

I'm sorry, I can't quite make out the last line. While all other lines have good to okay handwriting, the last one is really really terrible. Just look at how you spelled "me", with k as first letter?? (I think - it's hard to tell).
Old 10-30-2018, 02:06 PM   #848
Matt:

lol well that was an extra line, 100 were as specified....

Old 10-30-2018, 02:10 PM   #849
knorke
Glitter Princess

I'll count it if you reupload the picture with the last line crossed out
Old 10-30-2018, 04:39 PM   #850
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

This took me quite a while to complete, but I finally got it done!

Old 11-01-2018, 11:33 AM   #851
knorke
Glitter Princess

A really short update - I've been wearing my collar mostly since yesterday evening.

I tried sleeping plugged for the night, which started out okay when I put it in a while before going to bed; and I managed to slep an hour and a half-ish, but woke up to it feeling super uncomfortable/almost a little painful whenever I moved. And I decided against wearing it for the rest of the night.

Steph came over for a short spanking session earlier in the day ('s technically a holiday, today, that is - except not really), while I was wearing the boots with very shaky legs by the end of it, plus the bit gag. 175 of both spank + paddle done; 70 minutes towards the boots and just 20ish minutes with the clamps for the last quarter or so of the spanks. As if I wasn't suffering enough already *cough*

I don't have much time for a proper report, sorry :c Just know that I was very much straining to keep my legs from shaking all the time, and that I had a pretty warm/red butt after.

Tasks for me~
  • DENIAL - 9 days, 18 hours, 15 minutes of denial once this thread is over
  • TOES - 65 minutes in my pony boots
  • BALL - 190 minutes of being ball-gagged
  • BIT - 130 minutes of being bit-gagged
  • CLAMPS - 14 minutes wearing clover clamps
  • SPANK - 165 hits with my bare hand to each butt cheek
  • CORSET - 178/300
  • EDGE - two edges every saturday and sunday before getting out of bed

Lines to write:

Quote:
"I don't need any orgasms, I have tasks and lines to write instead."
Old 11-03-2018, 01:53 AM   #852
knorke
Glitter Princess

Not much in the ways of finding time for this thread happening - sadly. Being social and walking out and about takes up a lot of my free time, and I'll be spending time with my family for lunch and the rest of the day thereafter.

I've done a few edges tomorrow before getting out of bed, albeit I'm not sure how many. Getting in the mood to do edges by hand takes a while, and at least a semi decent tumblr steam to look at, and I kind of spent some twenty minutes just to try to get one done. The second one thankfully only took half as long, the rest a bit shorter than that... But to stop every time I get so close is cruel, and I ended up laying on my back, with my butt resting on top of my hand after each one just to stop me from continuing. And while I'm not even allowed to mention the word orgasm to my play partner while I'm not done with my tasks, it's all I'm craving right now, and I've been thinking of "accidentally" going over a lot - I didn't, of course, because I just wouldn't want to be so terrible, and I like to follow through, but the temptation is there. It's only been what, two weeks and a few days - and despite not thinking about it much during the week, I also don't edge outside of weekends... I know it's what I asked for, and what I still very much want - it's just that I have way too much time on Saturday and Sunday mornings...

Still way too turned on by the edges, I want to finish my tasks rather sooner than later - the way things are currently looking, I'll easily beat a full month of denial just by virtue of not being gagged enough, and I was motivated to fix that. I chose my ball gag for the time being, put it in with a lot of effort, and pretty much immediately knew why I hadn't worn it as long. It stretches my jaw, by what feels a lot, and while I was able to wear it for about an hour and maybe a half at some point in the past two years, the ball certainly feels large. I've very much made the bit gag my gag of choice these days - easier on the jaw, even if it's pretty harsh in some other aspects.

But alas, equipped like that, I got out of bed and decided to work my butt a little - with one of the remaining tasks being a good spanking and a half, that's at least what I attempted to do. I spanked both cheeks at the same time, in sets of twenty (except for the last one), which was quite enjoyable and distracted from the gag.

And with that, I'm completely done with the spanks. With my current attire only being the ball gag, collar, anklet and watch, I've opted to put on my clover clamps - for the remaining fourteen minutes I had to do. That was surprisingly not as painful as I had hoped it would be, but perhaps my state of arousal dampened that a little. With panties and a white shirt, I eventually opted to just read some stuff on my computer while drooling, until the clamp time was over. I also removed the gag now, which is sadly only thirty minutes of that. And I have no idea how long it'll take me for the rest - if I really really have to, two hours of the bit gag*might* be possible tomorrow even if brutal. Yet the end of my denial is still at least ten days away...

Seeing as I had planned to take a bath anyway, I think I'll do it while wearing one of the gag. I like being gagged, but I drool terribly much, and that might just sort of solve that problem.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:14 PM   #853
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Puppy was asked to do some gagged time. During some cleaning I went wearing my gag for 20 minutes. i was drolling by the end, which was fun. The gag is actually too big for me.

But yeah, 20 minutes of gag time done for Knorke

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 11-09-2018, 02:14 PM   #854
Lemuricon
getDare Addict

sooo, having a small deal with knorke, I did 60 minutes of ball gag time for her today.
My ballgag is rather large and I'm not really used to it, so as a result, at the end of the time my jaws were really sore. I with I could have done more but well. This will have to do I fear.
Dislikes:
Limits: public, edges, longer term markings, blood, exposure, pictures, high repetition counts ( I do terrible with those)

PMDares(last update: 2020-08-21)
Lemuricon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lemuricon for this post:
Old 11-12-2018, 01:39 PM   #855
knorke
Glitter Princess

I've finished all the remaining stuff in the last week, minus the denial. The gag time was still not as exciting as it was long, and I'm not really sure there is much to even say. I've mostly spent between 15-30 minutes gagged most days, and yeah. Dunno, I guess wearing gags is just more fun if something happens besides. Orgasms, for example.

(Also only written this on my phone, so, well, short)

Advertisements
Kink Talk