SawyerSays25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 01:17 PM   #752
dandushma

I'll take chair 6
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 02:05 PM   #753
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The next game is wheel of torture. It works like this each player will spin our wheel eating between 100 and 500 points and a torture to use on their opponent. 100 points is ice water, 200, eggs, 300 pie, 400 gunk balloon, 500 water and flour. Watch out though there is an x space on the wheel that holds s special surprise.

First up is Bloxo he spins the wheel it goes round and around till it lands on 400 points. Ezeperalta is made to kneel in front of him holding a large hunk balloon over her head and he pops it showering her in bright green gunge. Nowb its her turn to spin. It lands on X. This means that Bloxo gets to spin again and not only will she get what ever it lands on but he will get to steal that many points from Blue. He spins again and it lands on 500 points!!! She is again made to kneel snd first gets a giant bucket of ice water over her head then as she sits there shivering an avalanche of flour comes down and sticks to her soaked body.

Up next is Dandushma he spins and it lands on 500 points. Kylethellamcorn is made to kneel and Dandushma slowly pours the ice water over him as he screams and shakes from the sudden chil. This is followed by a slow shaking of flour to make sure gets completely dusted. Now it's his turn to spin he gives the wheel a strong spin and it stops on. 400 points Dandushma kneels and holds the balloon over his head and gets covered in bright hot pink gunge when it pops.

Up next is Samk he spins and it lands on X meaning Silly Bitch gets to steal some points snd trash him she spins and it land on 200 points. She is given a dozen eggs and cracks 3 over his head 3 on his face 3 in the front of his shorts and 3 in the back of them. Now it's her turn to spin she gives it a good solid spin snd it.lands on 300 points she takes a big pie and slasms it into his face and rubs it up his face into his hair.

Up next is Sawyersays who lands on 200 giving Not Kevin 12 eggs over th.ge head. When Not Kevin spins it lands on 400 which results in Sawyersays getting s balloon on purple gunge popped over his head.

That means red picked up 1400 for a total so far of 5700 . And blue picked up 800 for a total of 5700. So we are now tied going into our last gane.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 02:08 PM   #754
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

I'll take chair 5 for the second game

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 02:24 PM   #755
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Quote:
The next game is target practice each player will take a turn being strapped to a chair so they can't avoid any mess that is coming their way while their opponent gets three throws at the target. A direct hit to the bullseye will score 500 points and dump the mess over their helpless counterpart. A out ring strike is worth 200 points snd no points for a miss.

First up on the hot seat is Bloxo with Ezeperalta throwing. He taught us her crying you will throw like a girl as they strap him into the chair. Her first throw. Pounds the outer ring just next to the bullseye. He taunts her again saying that that is the best she can do. Her next throw smashes the bullseye dumping rice pudding down on him as she laughs him. He looks angry as he sits there trap unable to even whip his face as the bucket is rest and she unwinds again and again slams into the bullseye dumping chocolate sauce all over him. Now they switch places snd he is throwing while she is sitting helplessly in the chair. He screams that she is going to pay as he let's the first ball go it flys high and completely over the target. She screams that she bet he wishes he could throw like a girl. His next throw misses wide of the target. He get red face and let's the last throw go it finally pounds into the bullseye and dumps mustard over her.

Round 3...and it has not been a brilliant night for me...though continuing to play against Ezeperalta at least has made it more interesting...and we have both had our chances for revenge on each other...so not totally one sided!

Target practice...uggh...My hands are not the cleanest and this is potentially a rather embarrassing game in terms of skill...

I decide that I need to try and put her off and try to taunt her as she stands up to take her first shot...the audience don't like this...but I need to do what I can to get an edge here!

Her first shot misses...I secretly sigh a big sigh of relief! But can't help but run it in!

She looks a little frustrated, but continues...her second shot is a hit! Oh God...what's going to...I feel the heavy mass begin to drip over me, firstly as a few drops and then a torrent of Rice Pudding! It goes all over me, my outfit saturated, my hair covered in the Gunk, I wipe my eyes clean...just as she is going for shot 3!

Please no more I think to myself...this night has been embarrassing enough already!
But she shots...and I hear the clang of another hit...I whimper a little...then a slow and steady stream of Chocolate Sauce pours down on me...again this feels heavy...and sticky, I am surely now unrecognisable after this onslaught! But at least I get some chance for revenge this time!

After wiping my face and hair to remove as much of the gunk I can I stand up...I try to wipe my clothes, arms and legs as best as I can, conscious that I can't take too long, as the audience is waiting...

I trudge over to the shooting spot, my heart is racing, feeling very embarrassed, trembling a little from the humiliation...I take my first shot...

The ball slips from my grip something awful and goes above the target...failure

I pick up the second ball and try more carefully this time and it goes wide...I cry a little inside, I need to get some revenge here and not look like a total failure!

I wipe my hands a bit to get more grip, not easy given my clothes are completely messy at this point, take a deep breath, focus and take my shot...hit!! If I wasn't so weighed down I'd jump for joy...and of course living with the fact it's 2 to 1 on this round, so have let the team down for points...

But the punishment is satisfying to watch! Mustard! (Thank God she didn't hit all 3!)
The yellowy/brown and smelly ooze slowly covers her head and seeps down her body, it's clings to her curves in a most satisfying display...she is clearly not happy! I chuckle to myself while she wipes herself clean (or at least tries to)...that smell is going to linger on her!

We walk back to our respective wings...and I wish my teammate good luck on his turn!

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 08-24-2018, 02:46 PM   #756
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Quote:
First up is Bloxo he spins the wheel it goes round and around till it lands on 400 points. Ezeperalta is made to kneel in front of him holding a large hunk balloon over her head and he pops it showering her in bright green gunge. Now its her turn to spin. It lands on X. This means that Bloxo gets to spin again and not only will she get what ever it lands on but he will get to steal that many points from Blue. He spins again and it lands on 500 points!!! She is again made to kneel and first gets a giant bucket of ice water over her head then as she sits there shivering an avalanche of flour comes down and sticks to her soaked body.
Okay...game 4...and again it's been a hard night for me...My clothes are still smelling of Chocolate and Rice Pudding, not the worst smell...but they are so sodden with the mess that it's even hard to see they were Red!

Okay...at least this game is complete chance, so I can't be embarrassed by poor skill or judgement here!

I walk up to the wheel and make my spin...I stand in anticipation as it goes round and round...please let me get her nice and messy! Please! I find myself pleading internally, yearning so much for some revenge...and I guess points!

It lands on 400! Whoop! I love it...she doens't go unpunished this round!

I get handed a large balloon...clearly filled with gunge...hehe, perfect...

I hold it above her head as she kneels before me (I love that pose, this is so satisfying!)
I pause for a moment to build some suspense, she looks up to see what I am doing and I pop the balloon! The heavy green gunge falls straight downwards, nicely splatting over her head and down over her mustard soaked blue outfit, the gunge is nice and thick and looks very sexy on her...hehe,

She wipes her face clean, runs her fingers through that beautiful hair and gets up to take her spin...of course it's my turn to suffer now...but hey, at least she got a nice bit of proper gunge, they can't take that away from me!

She spins...I almost can't look, but I am resigned to whatever fate may bring!...it goes round and around...but what is this?...X...amazing!! My luck is turning around!!

Not only do I get another spin, but this points turn around can really bring the team some much needed luck!

She looks devastated and a bit upset...I don't taunt her this time...as I may spin an X too...maybe if I do she will go easy on me for a change...

I go over to the wheel and give it a good tug! Round and around it spins...the wait is painful, but chances are I get to make her suffer again...I find myself crossing my fingers...

500! Wow! This makes a big difference to the game! Wow!

Once again she kneels before me...and once again I get some revenge on my new nemesis...

First off is the Ice Water...the bucket is heavy, but I hold it above her...with this one I try to pour as slowly as I can to drag out the agony...making sure the water goes down her front and back...I see her wince as the cold runs down her spine!
Unfortunately of course this washes off the green gunge and cleans her up...but saying that, seeing her outfit soaked through is very...stimulating...those curves are more exciting than ever...and the cold has clearly had a rather Nippy side effect hehe

But it gets better (not for her of course), I take the bucket of flour next after giving her a moment to catch her breath from the shock of the ice water...the flour cascades over her...immediately turning into paste as it mixes with the water she is covered in, I make sure to give her a liberal sprinkling so that it goes all over her...but she still ends up with a bit of a pile on top of her head...that is not going to be fun to get out...I better watch myself, any revenge she gets now will be full on...flour, water and hair are a horrible combo, she will be in the shower for a long time after the show!!

I of course take a moment to admire my handy work...but make sure I move off before she stands...I don't want any backlash...

We walk over to our respective wings...and my heart is feeling light again...let's just hope my luck holds!

PM DARES!

Old 08-24-2018, 03:17 PM   #757
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The final game is mystery bucket dump it works like this each player will take a seat under one of our buckets 6 hold messes that believe me you really don't want landing on you. One holds bronze confetti worth 250 points, one holds silved confetti worth 500 points and one gold worth 1000 points. There is one more bucket then players so there is always the chasnce that the winning bucket hasn't been picked.

Up first is Not Kevin under bucket one it turns over spilling out mustard all over his head and rolling down his body. Up next is Silly Bitch her bucket tilts forward and a wave if extra spicy salsa hits her totally covering her in the stuff. Next under bucket 3 is Kyletheamcorn who is showered in curry. Up next is samk under bucket 4 he get showered in bronze confetti for 250 points. Up next in Bloxo who gets covered in tuna when his bucket turns over. Up next is Dandushma who get cover in silver confetti. Then it's the empty seat which we skip going down to Kyletheamcorn under bucket 8 which turnshover covering him in mayo. It all comes down to Ezeperalta if her bucket contains confetti blue wins if not red wins. She tenses as its tipped spilling out........... MOLLASSES! Red wins

The teams are sent back to the showers before ther final part starts unfortunately we are on a budget and only have warm water for the winning team the losers have to make do with a freezing cold shower. We also don't provide a chsngeff of clothes for the losers so when they come back whoever they sacrifice to face wheel of doom will be facing it I'm the clothes that they wore to the show and will have to go home like that.

Please post a description of what you are wearing and your vote if you are on the blue team. The spsce on the wheel are spa day, muck dunk, pillory, birds of a feather, fill it up, giant flush.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 08-24-2018, 04:19 PM   #758
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

The final game...completely random...you just sit there and face potential horrible mess...yay...going in tied, it's up to fate who will face the final punishment...really hope for confetti here...think I've had enough mess haha, but we shall see...

I watch as the other contestants have their buckets overturned...Mustard...glad to miss that one...Spicy Salsa over Silly Bitch...hope she kept her eyes closed...that could sting, but nonetheless satisfying to see her get covered in the red gloop! Next is curry...ouch, they really are being harsh this round!

Confetti...darn, not for me...but at least it's points for the team...and now it's my turn...I keep my head down and eyes firmly closed...and my fingers are hurting from the severe crossing going on...I feel clumps fall upon me...not good, then a torrent of really smelly mess...fun...oh God it's Tuna...one of my most hated foods! Arggh...think this was the worst of the mess! At least most of it bounces off and collects on the floor...but still quite horrible!

I can only breath through my mouth now as the game continues, the stench makes me wretch and I can't throw up on TV!
Silver Confetti for another team mate! That's good...but if Ezperalta gets gold then it won't matter here...

Mollases! Yes, double win here! Getting to see her covered in the thick heavy gloop and knowing our team has won! All worth it in the end haha, but certainly took a lot of unpleasant pasting on this show...and of course will be mocked relentlessly by my friends I'm sure once this airs!

PM DARES!

Old 08-24-2018, 09:16 PM   #759
NotKevin

Sawyer spins the wheel first and it lands on 200. Not bad as far as points go, but I'm made to kneel down so he can crack eggs over my head. I lower my head so the egg doesn't go into my eyes, so as he cracks egg after egg the slimy yolk runs off my head and down my back, further soaking my shirt. Finally after what feels like ages he gets through all 12 eggs so, yolk and everything else I'm covered in dripping onto the ground, I spin the wheel hoping it's not an X. Fortunately I get 400, enough to tie the game up, and I take an oversized balloon and pop it over Sawyer's head, purple gunge dumping down on him.

For the final round I take the first seat, just wanting to get the suspense over with. I feel a cold splat on my head, and from the smell I can tell it's mustard. The mustard runs down me, mixing with all the other messes covering me, and I'm basically completely covered in mess by this point, my blue shirt now mostly yellow from the two most recent things dumped on me. The mustard drips down me as I sit in my chair and watch as, to my dismay, we ultimately lose.

I head back to the cold showers and do my best to clean myself off, but there's little I can do about the molasses so I ultimately emerge from the showers shivering, miserable, and still rather sticky. I put on my tan shorts, plain white t shirt, and gray sneakers as I return out to the studio, hoping I won't be picked by my team to spin the wheel.
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 09:51 PM   #760
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Quote:
hoping I won't be picked by my team to spin the wheel.
Maybe you should nominate one then haha, sure Ezeperalta wouldn’t mind taking the stand for the final punishment

PM DARES!

Last edited by Bloxo; 08-24-2018 at 09:53 PM.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:46 PM   #761
NotKevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloxo View Post
Maybe you should nominate one then haha, sure Ezeperalta wouldn’t mind taking the stand for the final punishment
Yup, PMed my vote. Adds suspense that way (or, you know, force of habit and that's the way I've been doing it in the past games).
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 08:49 AM   #762
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As round 4 starts I see a big wheel is brought out on stage wondering what this round will be. As its explained it sounds like everyone will be getting messy but when he mentions the "x" spot I am curious as to what that will be. Maybe I can get lucky and escape this round and keep my pretty alright game going. Wanting to make sure our lead keeps growing to receive my prize at the end of the game.

I walk up against bloxo once again hoping wishing I had hit 3 in a row so he would be stained with this icky mustard that keeps my shirt clinging to me and something that I can't stop smelling. Hair feeling pretty nasty with it all in there as well.

Hoping I would get to spin first but he gets the pleasures of doing so. With nothing I can do I watch and it lands on 400. I am told to kneel which I reluctantly do... the crowd laughing a bit about the demeaning position that I have been put in. Bloxo walks over and his crotch is right at my eye level knowing that he is thinking what I think he is thinking. I shake my head feeling the balloon being held above me. Wondering what is taking so long I glance up. Right when I do he pops the balloon. I quickly close my eyes the bright green grunge coats my hair saturating it more, getting all over my face. making sure to soak my shirt and lap. Shirt clinging to me more. I emphatically wipe my face and run my hands through my hair to drain it a bit. I stand up in my bare feet getting grunge on them as well. Shaking my head I carefully walk over to the wheel wanting to get revenge for this. Wiping my arms before I grab the wheel to give it a spin.

I hits "x" not having a clue what that means. I turn to Nova who is laughing a bit and starts to explain. The look of shock on my face is applauded by the crowd as I find out that I am going to lose points for my team and face another penalty. "What the fuck!!" Bloxo steps past me grabbing the wheel.

It hits 500. I shake my head so disappointed. I walk back over and kneel down in the grunge that I was just in as he is handed a giant bucket of ice water. My shirt already drooping a bit from the gunge and mustard. The water hits my head and damn is it cold, he is going so slow to torture me. I do collect myself enough to start running my hands through my hair to clean out some of the mustard and gunge but doing so is getting my shirt more and more soaked with the movement. The water clearly going down in. I have goosebumps all over as the crowd laughs. My nipples rock hard in my bra as the ice water penetrates it. My shorts and legs getting wet as well. Chunks of ice collecting in my shirt. Finally when he is done I wipe my face, trying to wringing out my shirt, ice pieces falling out of it and I wipe them off my thighs. Seeing him now grab a huge thing of flour. I beg and plead for it not to happen. Looking at both him and Nova hoping for a reprieve from it. But nope... the flour is dumped on me slowly as well... all over my legs, the front of my shirt and the back of my shirt. He even gets it in my shirt some, going all over my peach bra. Soaking my head with the flour. patting it down some which gets it more and more in my hair. I look like a gross white nightmare as I stand up wiping it off my shirt which is destroyed. I slowly waddle back to my seat so disappointed in how that round goes. Both my shirt and shorts clinging to me tightly to some peoples enjoyment

After 4 the game is now tied... thinking it could be so much better if not for that "x".

Game 5 has 9 chairs brought out for the classic way the game usually ends. I walk down and pick the last chair just wanting to avoid a bucket for as long as possible as I try to wipe the now paste from me. The game starts off good... while its most of my teammates all the buckets of mess are being dumped. As we get to the 4th bucket I know I now have a 50/50 chance to win the game and avoid another messy item. Seeing bronze get dumped, thats not a big deal as gold is still out there. I snicker a bit enjoying bloxo get tuna on him, knowing that smells awful. His grimace is enjoyable. 4 buckets.. 2 confetti left. the silver turns, the red team might have gotten 750 this round but the 1000 is still out there. They skip number 7. I watch as the guy nexts to me gets mayo. I think how icky that is as I lean away from him to make sure I get no splatter on my tan, now some what pasty thighs. 50/50 chance to win now. I cover my eyes with my hands hoping that its confetti. It seems to take a bit longer then I expect, but then I feel it. its definitely not confetti as I hear some laughs and owwwws and ahhhs from the crowd. its heavy and thick, matting my head down. going all over my back as I lean forward a bit, around my neck and down my cleavage staining my bra as I sit back up. I realize its molasses as it slows, but keeps dripping down me as its announced that we lost and the game is the same as previously. Already regretting my choice to come back after the extended period away, wishing I wasn't so greedy for a prize. People finally stopped forgetting what happened to me, hoping that I avoid any kind of final punishment as I head to the shower.

The shower is no better then the ice bucket that was dumped over my head as I strip down and stand under it, trying to clean the paste and molasses from my hair takes forever. its only about 80% clean as I get a knock on the door that we need to be out there for the final round. My bra is a soaked wet stained mess so I don't put it back on.

I end up walk back out in a light gray tanktop, mid thigh length jean skirt that is pretty distressed, my peach thong and flip flops wondering how my teammates will vote as I look at them when we are asked for our votes.

PMing mine

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 01:24 PM   #763
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The teams come back out and the voting quickly starts. Ezeperalta votes Silly bitch. Notkevin votes Ezeperalta. Kyletheamcorn votes Notkevin Silly Bitch votes Ezeperalta.

Ezeperalta is led over to the wheel. She tries to refuse to spin it but is told if she doesn't we will just pick the worst possible choice for her. She is red faced and practically in tears as she spins it. It land on Birds of a feather she is made to lay down snd covered in treacle and on both sides someone even lifts up her skirt and splashes some between her legs. Then she is rolled through a pile of feathers which sticksd all over her her again her skirt if lift snd some is applied between the legs. Then she is paraded basck and forth on stage having to flap her arms and clock like a chicken. Lastly she is sat in a nest on 2 dozen eggs which are placed so that they go up under her skirt to her ass and oops from the smell it appears they were truly rotten eggs.

The players are then sent home but not before the audience members are reminded to share there pictures of the loser using #Ezeperaltaloser sl that the best one can be picked out to be used ss her new fb profile picture for the next week.

The show will start again Monday please post a description of yourself if you are in for the next episode.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
The following user says Thank You to Novagunger for this post:
Old 08-25-2018, 01:29 PM   #764
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Bloxo will return for the next round, 5'11, Medium length brown hair (need a haircut!) stocky but average build

PM DARES!

Old 08-25-2018, 02:00 PM   #765
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Glad to see this back up and running. (I was following this before I even became a member.)

I'll be joining this time.

A 5' 7 guy who is a bit on the hefty side. Messy mop of brown hair. (desperately needs a trim)

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk