Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-23-2012, 10:36 AM   #736
lion74
Distinguished Member

For the next week you must wear diapers to bed, when you need to pee, just let it flow. Don't change until morning. After the week is over continue to wear diapers for 4 more days.
This will effectively tell your body it is okay to pee whilst in bed. You may even wake up with an unexpected wet diaper

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:29 PM   #737
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Drink two liters of water and put on a diaper. Edge 3 times taking a 10 minute break after each edge. Hold your pee until you're about to burst, then force the pee out by pushing as hard as you can. Then you may finally cum. Do this every day for a week. Enjoy!

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:05 PM   #738
pryroterra11

Default dare

you must hold your pee untill you wet yourself. Then since you have been a bad baby but on a diaper until it leaks. (Make my dare very public

netruel: pooping in a diaper, light pain

Limits: poop, public, family, freinds, pic/videos, extreme pain

Pm me ICE TIME and i will insert ice into my anus.
pryroterra11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:01 PM   #739
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Give yourself an enema and diaper up. Drink 1 liter of water and put on your clothes. Go to a fast food restaurant and go inside. Order a small drink, then drink it all. Take your empty cup to the bathroom and dump the ice into your diaper. Pee yourself before you leave the bathroom. get in your car and go through the drive-through. Order some food then head homme

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Old 06-27-2012, 12:52 AM   #740
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

In the morning after your morning toilet visit diaper up. You are allowed two diapers today choose when to change wisely. Eat your self a big hearty breakfast and take some castor oil or something similar.after leave your home for a couple hours being sure to drink something with a lot of caffeine. At lunch east something greesy and bad for you and take another Laxative. The rest of the day is yours, but you have to have a laxative right before bed. In the morning your dare is over. Have fun!

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:28 PM   #741
kaliara

Tomorrow morning you are allowed to do your morning bathroom routine but afterwards itll be time to diaper up! Throughout the day you may only use the toilet every six hours. So that means 6AM, 12PM, 6PM, and of course 12AM. However, in between these six hours you are to drink a minimum of 16oz of water alongside a small caffinated beverage. There must be a total of 6oz of caffeine consumed during that time. During this time if you feel the urge to pee it must go in your diaper.

You may change on the sixth hour if you feel that it is of course time.

Every time you go to the bathroom to poop you are to add a day of this diaper ritual; this also goes for changes. So lets say you have to poop three times and change twice, that means you need to do this routine for five more days. Hopefully you can keep it to a minimum amount of poops and changes to limit the amount of days.

Of course the poops and changes dont count for the consecutive days its just a measurement to see how well you can plan your day.

Let me know how it goes. Good Luck!

Please try to put a little thought into mine Thanks in advance!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:10 AM   #742
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Before you go to bed tonight you must diaper up and drink yourself a big glass of prune juice and then go straight to bed. You can not leave the bed until at least six hours have passed. In the morning you are bit allowed to get out of bed until you have messed your diaper, that is if you didn't already in your sleep or before that.

You can then change your stinky diaper if you so choose. Then it is time for breakfast. Have something witha lot of caffeine and a shot of castor oil. From then on go on with your day as per usual...only with your diaper.

You may change your diaper as much as you wish but have to make a tally mark on your arm every time you change.

When lunch comes around you may have a chocolate with laxative milk shake add well as something greasy and bad for you.

Then do what you did after breakfast with the tallys.

At dinner you can have whatever you like to eat but you must have a glass of prune juice with it.

Do your tallies again.

When you are ready for bed count up your total tallies. That is how many days in a row you will, be in diapers only changing with permission from a real person OR a gd user.

((hope you have fun., someone please have fun writing mine ))

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:48 AM   #743
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

When you wake up, skip your morning pee, drink 1 liter of water, then diaper up. Hold your pee until you're about to burst, when that time comes, forcfully push the pee out as hard as you can. Give yourself two suppositories then go for a walk. Walk in one direction until you feel you're about to explode, then turn around and walk home. You must poop while still outside. When you are done, you may change.

Drink another liter of water and then edge once. Drink a cup of coffee then edge again. Empty your bladder into your diaper. You can now finish the job and orgasm ... Pee in that diaper two more times before you change.

Change again before bed and stay in that diaper until the following morning. When you wake up, pee again... And orgasm.

I have no laxatives or anything of the such. I have only one diaper.

Old 07-08-2012, 11:38 AM   #744
jman182
getDare Sweetheart

drink 2 cups of coffee and a bottle of water within one hour. Then you must try an hold off peeing for 4 hours. If you wet your pants you have to wear your diaper until you pee in it and wait 2 hours before changing.

Limits: Permanent, family, friends, pain, cbt

Accepting Dares Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77514

exposed at the mercy for all: www.emlalock.com/#/r/2tnev

Album: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=16793
jman182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #745
Babydragon

for the next week you must masturbate two times a day. but you may only masturbate in a wet and soiled diaper. you may only soil your diaper outside of your house where people can see. you may NOT change your diaper until one hour after you cum.

have fun

i don't like: involving public, family, social suicide, pain or eating/drinking nasty icky stuff like poo and pee.
Babydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #746
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Wear panties under a diaper. Take a laxative if you are able to. Dress normally over top of that and go for a walk... Don't return until you wet and mess... Stay thay way in your house for an hour.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:38 AM   #747
Okamiyasha

You are to drink 2 litres of water and then not pee for 2 hours. Every time you get a cramp drink some more water (amount can be up to you) and you need to last those 2 hours. If you fail and wet yourself, then you must put on a diaper and drink 2 more glasses before walking around your local main street for forty minutes.

You may then return home and change.

Enjoy.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:50 AM   #748
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Do my Bladder de-trainer dare every day for a week... I hope you like diapers

I only have one diaper left.

Old 07-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #749
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Only one diaper left! And it has to last 72 hours! No toilets.bathrooms allowed. Better find other options if you don't want that one diaper to be really nasty.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 06:52 PM   #750
lion74
Distinguished Member

At the start of this dare you need to put on a diaper and roll a 6 sided die and also every hour on the hour you need to roll it again.
1-2: 1 glass of water
3-4: 2 glasses of water
5-6: 3 glasses of water

Whatever you roll is how many glasses of water you must drink within that hour.
This goes on until you have drank 6 glasses of water.
Once that 6th water has been drunk, you have to wait 4 hours until you can take off your diaper.
If you have peed before the start of the 4 hours then message me for a punishment but if you are dry after the 4 hours you can pm be a punishment

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper