Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-23-2011, 11:08 PM   #61
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

How to travel safely and make everyone in different countries like you, when you're American: Say you're Canadian. :P

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:28 AM   #62
jamness
Account Banned

Well I think Bush sorta brought that reputation upon you... but to some extent its still true. You guys think you rule the rest of the world :P

When I say that, I mean your politicians think that.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:44 AM   #63
Lukeyjukey

The only things I don't like about America is the way you guys pronounce oregano and aluminium. Otherwise we're basically an extension of each other!

The story of our "gay" night.http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77712
Lukeyjukey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:47 AM   #64
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyjukey View Post
The only things I don't like about America is the way you guys pronounce oregano and aluminium. Otherwise we're basically an extension of each other!
lol... i saw a youtube video of an australian girl complaining about that...

a-loo-min-e-um

or-reh-gAh-no

sounds funny lol

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:34 PM   #65
Lukeyjukey

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave4u2 View Post
lol... i saw a youtube video of an australian girl complaining about that...

a-loo-min-e-um

or-reh-gAh-no

sounds funny lol
Haha she was right to complain, it drives me crazy! I think at the end of the day England's got its mad bastards and America's got their mad bastards, but if you look beyond them to the normal people there's very little difference...

...Just those pronunciations!!!!!

Old 05-24-2011, 08:37 PM   #66
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyjukey View Post
Haha she was right to complain, it drives me crazy! I think at the end of the day England's got its mad bastards and America's got their mad bastards, but if you look beyond them to the normal people there's very little difference...

...Just those pronunciations!!!!!
i thought she had disabilities for a second lmao... i was like what the hell is a a-loo-min-e-um?!

Old 05-24-2011, 08:55 PM   #67
:-)

Jackasses, Bullies, Stereotypes, Racism, Sexism, Cheese, Grease, More grease, Lard, Fat, Tasteless food, Cheese, Guns, Crime, Stupidity, Capitalism....

Everything wrong in the world can be blamed on America. Find me one thing that can't.

But then again, that is the cost of being a superpower.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:56 PM   #68
arbyter500

Quote:
Originally Posted by :-) View Post
Jackasses, Bullies, Stereotypes, Racism, Sexism, Cheese, Grease, More grease, Lard, Fat, Tasteless food, Cheese, Guns, Crime, Stupidity, Capitalism....

Everything wrong in the world can be blamed on America. Find me one thing that can't.

pfft, that honestly made me laugh. ^-^ How is cheese considered something wrong in the world. Its even on your list twice! X'D

How is America responsible for a lot of other stuff on your list? Sounds a tad ignorant lol.

I also take you up on your challenge of one thing wrong in the world that cant be blamed on America. I choose natural disasters.

My toys: A fucking machine, various dildos, ring/bit/ball/locking penis gag, anal hook, rope, collar/leash, butt/tail plug, locking doggy style metal rack, Abdl/diapers, maid uniform, school girl uniform, and other various girl clothes.

I need a dominant female to train me! ♥️ Check out my album! All pics are me!♥️
Kik: Niio_92
arbyter500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:05 AM   #69
Lukeyjukey

How about karaoke? We have to blame the Japanese for inventing that!

Old 05-25-2011, 12:17 AM   #70
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

lol... cheese?! most cheeses are from europe! american cheese does not meet the legal definition of cheese, it's a cheese analogue.

Communism... thay's not our fault.

Old 05-25-2011, 02:15 PM   #71
chubbsman7

Quote:

Jackasses - Can you remember the imperial rule Britain imposed on the world in the 1600/1700/some of the 1800s? In other words, the British Empire pretty much rules a third of the world at some time, and I guess that makes them a jackass, pretty much calling one place a colony after invading it, giving them no choice. Is it different than our taking over the Native American lands? No, but we're not the only ones in the world.

Bullies - Ummm... Once again, Britain in the 17th, 18th, and 19th Century. Am I insulting the British? No, but you can't blame America for this. Oh, and Germany in the 1930s? Hah! I call THAT being a bully and a jackass!

Racism - You have us on that one. But not everybody is racist. That's stereotyping.

Stereotyping - What you just did above.

Cheese - You can blame ITALY for that one. I love cheese. I fail to see why it's on the list.

Grease - McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, and a few other fast food joints aside, we're not actually that obese. We just have a large population, with many people to feed, and many people don't have to sit down and eat a decent meal, so they resort to grease, and more grease. You have your fair share of greasy stuff too. We know EXACTLY how unhealthy due to the illegality of of saturated fats in many states.

Guns - Germany was the first proponent of using machine guns. They proved so in World War 1.

Stupidity - You Europeans have your fair share, trust me.

Listen: Every country has it's share of stupid people, fat people, STEREOTYPICAL and Racist people (the Moldova incident of the 90s, basic genocide, the German Massive attempted-genocide of the Jews and gypsies and gays and mentally disabled and paralized, must I bring up more?), you've covered the jackass topic I see, and... Well, that's it for now.

Have anything else rude and stereotypical to say?

...And So Summer Starts (Lauren's View)

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

Also: A side project of mine:

The In The Black Fedora
chubbsman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:28 PM   #72
bodacious
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbsman7 View Post
Have anything else rude and stereotypical to say?
BANG. BANG. Dang.... well, that's best thing I've heard all day. And, in my opinion, Americans are people and all people are the same (with a few exceptions here and there).
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:51 PM   #73
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodacious View Post
BANG. BANG. Dang.... well, that's best thing I've heard all day. And, in my opinion, Americans are people and all people are the same (with a few exceptions here and there).
That's a very good point. If everyone on Earth came together as one this world would be a way better place for everyone!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:42 PM   #74
smokeyeager

Location: 1 mile from the beach on the eastern seaboard of North America
Send a message via AIM to smokeyeager Send a message via MSN to smokeyeager Send a message via Yahoo to smokeyeager

Breaks out in song [We are the world...We are the children...We are the ones...who make a brighter day...So let's start giving.... /end song]

What I think about the US is this.... we suck. Anytime there is some natural disaster in some foreign country we can raise billions of dollars to help them but we still have starving homeless people here... Anytime there is a skirmish between some dictator and the people he would oppress we send in troops to take up for the defenseless yet there are whole neighborhoods here being terrorized by gang violence...

Bodacious did hit the nail on the head though, people are people no matter where they live and there will always be some good and some bad.

Loves: anal, watersports, cbt, pain, humiliation, piercing.
Limits: kids, family, poo, diapers (or anything baby related), blood, permanent marks.

Ask me anything.

P90X is brutal but I'm loving it.
smokeyeager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:52 AM   #75
fitzy
getDare Sweetheart

the one thing i hate about americans is half of them claim to be irish even though its like loads of generations away even their president is doing it.

i have been a very naughty boy and deservie to be punished
fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk