Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-02-2012, 08:46 PM   #61
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

Place a key somewhere outside, like in the backgarden. Then lock yourself out naked with hands tied behind your back. Get the key to let yourself back in
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:57 AM   #62
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Since your dare fits your likes perfectly, I think I just have to add to it.

Instead of hiding the key in your backyard, hide it 1 mile (or more) from your house. Go back home and when your ready, get naked. Tie/cuff your hands behind your back. Leaving all other house keys in the house, leave the house and shut the door and make sure it locked.

Now go walk to your key and then come back to let yourself back in the house.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:25 PM   #63
messlover65

Go for a nice walk in the woods butt naked, if you don't want people to see your dick, roll around in some mud and shit and piss to cover it up. Stay outside for at least 15 minutes.

: MESSY!!!!! Poo/pee, pie, mild humiliation, dice dares, wedgies,

: Crossdressing, spanking, bondage, nudity

: Public, family, blood, pain, cum, poo/pee eating, illegal, friends, anal, pics, orgasms, masturbating

PM me any messy dares and I will do them. I especially love pie in the face!
messlover65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:40 AM   #64
lucky7z

I want you to not only hide the key several blocks, if not further if ur rural and not urban area, away. leave with clothes, and a back pack and an opened, small key lock. when you make it to the house key, you remove all your clothes and place them in the back pack and lock the zippers together. The key to this small lock is in the house. Now, if you have a chastity device, wear it. If not, wear a pink or purple ribbon in a bow around your dick.

I'm in the middle of a city, so take that in consideration...

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:25 AM   #65
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Go to a restaurant. Into the bathroom you go. Get naked and start washing your clothes in the sink. And then dry under the air dryer if they have one.
If anyone asks, just say you spilled something on yourself.
No underwear, socks, or undershirt. Just pants and top and shoes.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 05-11-2013, 04:37 AM   #66
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

giving the thread a bump

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 05-23-2013, 04:41 PM   #67
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

3 day weekend is here. anyone with a nice dare for me to try? or is this thread finally dead?

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 05-24-2013, 06:10 AM   #68
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel
Default Person Above Public Nudity Dare

Plug your butt then head outside with shaving equipment. Shave your pubes outside. Then apply icy hot to the shaved areas. Follow that up with three edges. No cumming for an hour after your last edge. If you do cum then stay outside till you edge five more times.

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:55 AM   #69
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Exercise for you. 60 minutes of naked exercise outside. You can choose where. Whether it's a park, in the woods or perhaps a late night run on the streets. But it's 60 minutes. Have fun!

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 09-14-2013, 07:44 AM   #70
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

anyone to keep this thread going?

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 09-20-2013, 08:29 PM   #71
Gregdan

Default park

Go to a park or wooded area at night, bring handcuffs and rope. Get naked leave the handcuff key and clothes and walk to the other side of the park. tie your balls to your toes tight and put clothes pins on your nipples. Now handcuff your hands behind your back. Go get the key and clothes.

ok with cbt, pain, water sports.

Limits: scat/diaper, messy, cam, police, family, friends, xdress, long-term
Gregdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:34 PM   #72
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel
Default For Gregdan

At night in a secluded area find a post (e.g. street light, telephone pole, fence) near a road (hence the need for secluded area). Strip naked and tie your ankles to the post. Roll a die. Keep rolling till you roll sixes three times. After the third six the dare is done.

But of course it's not that easy:

Every time you roll a five edge.
Every time you roll a four hit your balls five times.
Every time you roll a three twist your nipples for ten seconds.
Every time you roll a two do ten sit ups.
Every time you roll a one add one to the number of times you have to roll a six.

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:21 PM   #73
Allison~

Every time you drive somewhere for the next 2 days. Do it completely bottomless.

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation (non-verbal), toys, nudity, and masturbation.
Dislikes: Orgasm control and ice.
Limits: pee/poo, pain, extremely messy, permanent/long-term, social suicide, and pics.

My toys.
My long term dares list.
Spoiler:
If asked what I'm wearing I must answer. [Was a dare]

Last edited by Allison~; 03-29-2014 at 03:09 PM.
Allison~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:40 PM   #74
MGunder

Drive to a nearby empty parking lot, and bring your vibrator. Park, and roll your windows down a quarter. Strip, putting your clothes in the back. Masturbate until you've edged once, then return home. Keep your clothes off until you've parked at home, if you're feeling extra daring.

Curious about: anal, public, humiliation, degredation, bladder control, golden showers.

Limits: scat, drinking piss, cum eating, blood, permanent, total public, family, animals, illegal, crossdressing.

kik: Mgunder

My Sex Map

My PM Dares
MGunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 03:46 PM   #75
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to stewpot

at some point in the day you must streak at least 100 steps from your starting spot

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
stewpot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk