this really is a great story keep it going

likes idk gimme some dares

dislikes poo family public and pee
jack7049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:43 AM   #65
Jones
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jones Send a message via Yahoo to Jones

I could do nothing but stare at Haley then at Lacey then back to Haley. It was like I was in a trance. I couldn’t get a grasp on what what was going on. Then I slowly realized that they were both staring back at me, Haley with not a very happy look. I snapped out of my trance and remembered that I was completely at Haley’s mercy so I reluctantly took off my shirt then my shorts and boxer briefs.
Lacey and I both stood there staring at Haley.

H: Ok I should probably explain to you what is going on.
J: Yes please.
H: Well a month or two ago Lacey made a similar bet with me and obviously lost. So she had to be my slave for a week. But obviously since it was a month ago there is some reason she is still under my control. Well just like I’m doing to you Jordan I’m blackmailing both of you. So you are both my slaves until I get bored with you. Which doesn’t seem like it will be any time soon.

My heart sank. I had no idea she was planning on keeping me forever.

H: Ok, Lacey, earlier Jordan tried to get free of my control which obviously didn’t work. So you are going to help my deal out his punishment.
L: Yes ma’am.
H: Lacey go get me a chair and put it in the middle of the room.
L: Yes ma’am.

Lacey walked over to the table grabbed a chair and set it in the middle of the room. Haley went and sat down in the chair facing me. She patted her lap.

H: Come over here slave. Come lay over my lap.

I walked over to Haley and leaned over her lap. She grabbed me by the hips and positioned me how she wanted me. Then Smack, Smack, Smack.
She was spanking me as hard as she could very rapidly, alternating cheeks. My ass began to burn very quickly and I couldn’t help to try to stop it by putting my hand in the way but without a pause she expertly grabbed it and twisted it behind my back and just went right on spanking me.
It lasted for at least 5 minutes. At that point a was crying because of the pain. Every slap felt like she was putting a hot pan to my ass. And then it stopped. My arm was released and I fell to the ground still sobbing.
Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #66
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Another good post I shall be keeping my eyes peeled

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:11 PM   #67
truth

that was interesting kinda a twist
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:33 AM   #68
Blank
Account Banned

I like it keep up with the good work =)
Old 03-10-2010, 05:50 PM   #69
Jones
Account Banned

I lay there in pain not being able to think of anything but the intense pain I was in.

H: Get up and follow me slut.

I struggled to get on my feet. And fallowed Haley. She led me downstairs to her basement. In one corner was a huge metal “X” with leather padding and velcro shackles on either side for feet and hands. She pushed me up onto the “X” and her and Lacey strapped me in. Haley grabs a ball gag off of the table and stuffs it in my mouth and locked it in place.

H: Lacey go get the fucking machine.

Lacey walks over around the corner and Haley just turns at me and smiles. A couple minutes later Lacey returns with a large box with a pole sticking out of the bottom. Attached to the top was an 8 inch long thick pink dildo.

H: Lacey lube it up.

Lacey bent down and stuff the dildo down her throat swallowing all 8 inches of it. She began to bob up and down on it. She looked like she was actually trying to pleasure the machine. She obviously had absolutely no gag reflex because she was taking the whole 8 inches over and over with ease.

Sorry that was so short. I just havnt felt like writing lately.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:51 PM   #70
brycer11748

No problem i am just glad you decided to post.
brycer11748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:24 PM   #71
missloudness99

Send a message via AIM to missloudness99
Default Please

Please write more of this story!!!! Its really good!
missloudness99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:54 PM   #72
Jones
Account Banned

Once Lacey finished her blow job on the machine Haley Grabbed it and positioned it directly under me. She pulled a lever and the guided it up into my anus 3-4 inches. It glided in with relative ease because of the lubrication.
It was very thick and fully stretched my ass out. Haley plugged the machine in and flipped a switch and it slowly started to move up and down. It would come almost fully out and then plunge right back in almost to its full length. It was painful and soothing at the same time and my ass slowly got used to it.

H: It looks like you are enjoying this to much. Lets turn it up some.

Haley bent down and turned the knob that controlled the speed. The dildo immediately jumped to a much higher speed and my eyes began to water from the pain. It was going in and out of my ass at least three times every second. It was much faster then any man could fuck someone.

H: Ahhh this seems better. I think we will leave you for awhile.

Haley left the room and went upstairs and Lacey followed close behind her. I was left alone in Haley’s basement gagged and being rapidly fucked by a large dildo. My ass was in great pain. If I had not been strapped to the X i would have collapsed already.

Once again short.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:46 AM   #73
Jones
Account Banned

Once I got over the extreme pain of the dildo my ass just began to get numb. My drool caused by the ball gag had reached all the way down to by dick and cover my chest and stomach.
I don’t know how long I had been standing there but it felt like almost 20 minutes of constant fucking. By that time I had stopped hoping that Haley would come back down and free me. The fucking went on for what felt like another 10 minutes until finally I heard footsteps coming down stairs. I looked up and it was Lacey. She walked towards me still completely naked. She bent down and turned of the machine.
I could barely feel the dildo slowing down since my ass was so numb. She removed the machine from my ass and unstrapped my hands and then my feet. I fell to the floor. She reached down and undid my ball gag.

L: Come upstairs when you feel better.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:07 AM   #74
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985

Please post more it good
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the first person above dare thread in the person above section.
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
25rob1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:03 PM   #75
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I am so sad jones is gone too oh well I hope someone picks up the story again I love it
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk