Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 02-23-2020, 11:01 AM   #61
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Name Curious
Age 35
Sex F
And a brief description of your appearance: I'm 5'11 and on the extra thick side. Pale, Dark Brown hair, light Brown eyes, and glasses

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 01:23 PM   #62
Lil_LeahJ97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJR86 View Post
As we enter the final round, There is a strange situation, lots of people in the room but not everyone seems to be here. Anyway, those who are here I am very happy to have your company in the game.

As I have so many points I am quite late in the round, I see plenty of mess and nudity, I just hope the wall is good to me.

First number is 4, which gets me a ice cold water dump. Its freezing, but at least its cleaned me off. 2nd door, number 14 is not so good, I have to trade outfits. Now this is not a decision I want to make myself, I glance over at the side of the stage to see my gf who has sneaked into the back stage area, She mouths a name to me, looks like Malcolm? Griffin see's me trying to work out and runs over to her, she tells him it should be Monica. She has only just put on her tiny cheerleaders skirt and thin top! We swap and she receives my diaper, my shorts and my t-shirt.

The skirt is so short, I know it doesn't cover my ass, I am sure it wont be covering anything else! My final door is number 44, oh wow, I lose 2 items, but I have only just put on these two items. I know no-one ends up naked, I wonder what griffin has instore for me?

I am informed that I will be getting my new outfit before the winners and losers get their rewards. It turns out that Leah, my gf, has a massive say in what I wear, she chooses, very high pair of white heels. Black fishnets pop over the white stockings that run up his legs. Covering his body is a black dress with white hearts that shows flash of the top of the stockings and a pair of pink panties. She's also made sure I have 2 bra's with a nice large pair of water balloon breasts. Its so humiliating, I am just hoping I hold my balance and done expose the tiny chastity cage or vibrating plug she's put in. I hope if anyone notices they tell me!

I end the round tied for 5th, safe in the middle but closer to the loser in terms of points. It all started so well.

And of course I will be back for the next round.

Name DJR86
Age 33
Sex (m or f) M
And a brief description of your appearance. Will keep it the same as this week, 6ft 3, chubby, shaved head. This week, I will be locked in my chastity cage (and at my gf's choice) will be wearing female clothing.
Oh my, I got a mention! I like that you use my name when you invent a girlfriend for a game. And let's be honest, you know I'd have just plugged you and caged you, probably nipple clamps too. But that outfit does sound cute.

My AMA

90% Domme/10% Sub
(This is not an invitation for you to flood my inbox with sub requests!)

Likes: Tit torture, orgasm control, light pain, nipple play, nudity, lingerie, flashing "my girls", WAM, BDSM, blackmail, humiliation.
Limits: photos being requested and anything else not listed in likes!

Twitter: @Leah_Jacko97
Insta: leah_jacko97
kik: Don't ask!
Lil_LeahJ97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:52 PM   #63
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Sex - F
Age - 26
Desired name - Toybox
And a brief description of yourself - Average height and weight, long brown hair, 36 c breasts, blue eyes, and playing to win :P

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD
Toybox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:42 PM   #64
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Name allie
Age 25
Female
Description of self aks like a baby win loses am a bed wetter where diapers cuz of bladder problems and I'm very small out fit is diaper short dress with bunny's on it and I do the potty dance a lot do to my small bladder I asked the leader of the show if I can get extra potty breaks I hope they're very nice to me cuz if not I'm going to be forced to wear my diapers to the show and I hope I don't end up like Jenny the first day I go out where pull-ups probably I should be okay though as long as they give me potty breaks

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 02-23-2020 at 07:16 PM.
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 10:29 PM   #65
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I'll give it one more round for now.

Name Griffin
Age mid 20's
Sex M
And a brief description of your appearance: Tall white male with short brown hair that's dyed blue. Skinny, but not gangly. Glasses.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 11:02 PM   #66
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I probably regret this but I will play
35 year old
white male heavy set male with medium length shaggy brown hair a mustache and wearing glasses.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 07:44 AM   #67
Sluttyjenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novagunger View Post
I probably regret this but I will play
35 year old
white male heavy set male with medium length shaggy brown hair a mustache and wearing glasses.
I'm glad you decided to join the thread I hope you enjoy playing I have a lot planned for this set of games it will be the same format 2 week game every other day new round so people can post.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 10:11 AM   #68
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

27 white female

5ft7 average weight 32 d breasts long brown hair and happy to be playing again

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 10:22 AM   #69
js_2912
Distinguished Member

This looks like it'll be a good round, can't wait to see what jenna has in store.

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.
(currently 2/16 completed)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 11:44 AM   #70
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Name: WAMPup
Sex: M
And a brief description of your appearance: Roughly 5 ft 7 in with a mop of brown hair. A little chubby. Full of energy and here to make a mess.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 11:29 PM   #71
Sluttyjenna

Red face

Alright ladies and gentlemen we are back for another game! I'm glad to see my humiliation from last week didnt go to waste and we have some new faces as well as a few repeat messies. But first let's show some highlights from last weeks game including the humiliating advertising.

Alright everyone I'd like to introduce you to our contestants
First in red djr86 then in blue curious in purple toybox in pink miss allie in green our host from last week Griffin in orange another host who inspire me to take over novagunger in yellow sillybitch in teal ezeperalta and lastly in my favorite color we have wampup in baby blue. Our boys will be in socks shoes pants underwear and a shirt the girls will be in sandles pants shirt and bra and panties.

Ladies and gentlemen for our first game each contestant is going to be given this giant foam dice on it it has 100 points beans stuffing ranch bleu cheese dressing and lose an item of clothing each contestant will roll the dice a total of 3 times and as they say in Vegas may the odds be in your favor.

Up first with the big dice we have DJR86! his first role shows -1 and a shirt picture so james you lose your shoes his next role of the dice is much better as a 100 is left showing earning him 100 points! His last role is oh no ranch the stage hands hurry on to the stage and dump a gallon jug of ranch over his head.

Up next rolling we CURIOUS! It appears lady luck is on her side as her first roll shows shes earned 100 points. Her luck runs out though as her next roll shows a bucket of beans which the stage hands dump over her head but hey atleast they aren't cold. For her next roll she ends up landing in the ranch as our stage hands grab another gallon bottle and dump it generously over her head.

Up next making her debut on the show is TOYBOX! Her first roll shows a bucket of beans which the stage hands dump over her thankfully they're still semi warm. Her next roll does her a little better as a 100 pops up and she earns herself 100 points! Wow I cant believe my eyes she is very lucky as her third roll shows another 100 earning her another 100 points!

Up next is another newcomer unfortunately already doing the potty dance miss allie I hope you wore diapers sweety because it's your turn. She makes her first roll and oh no lose 1 item allie you lose your sandals! Her next roll hopefully makes up for that as she earns herself 100 points! Oh my what's this we have our first contestant to escape the mess of this round as allie earns herself another 100 points! Congratulations you escaped this round unmessed.

Up next last weeks host (hopefully getting very messy) is GRIFFIN! Lucky guy his first roll earns him a nice 100 points! His next roll isnt very lucky though as he is going to lose his shoes. His last roll earns him the ever popular bucket of beans hopefully they're still somewhat warm.

Up next is none other than NOVAGUNGER! His first roll is very lucky as he earns 100 points! His next spin earns him the first stuffing of the night but I think our stagehands took this too literally as the open his pants and pour a bowl of stuffing into his underwear yikes thank god that's warm. He must be distracted because his next roll is going to cost him his shoes!

Up next we have SILLYBITCH! Her first roll earns her a bucket of beans over her head. Her next roll earns her in my opinion the worst option a bowl of bleu cheese dressing which is poured over her head as well. Her next roll is stuffing as the stage hands pull open her pants and dump a bucket of stuffing into her panties!

Up next we have the very beautiful ezeperelta. Her first roll lands on oh no bleu cheese dressing sorry sweetie you're about to get stinky at the stage hands dump a huge bowl over her head. Her next roll lands on stuffing and as we've already seen tonight the stage hands quickly open her pants and dump a big bowl of stuffing into her panties. Her next roll lands on lose an item as she is forced to take off her sandles.

And lastly we have WAMPUP! His first is going to earn him a gallon bottle of ranch which is dumped all over his head. His next roll costs him his shoes as he loses an item. His last roll however is going to earn him 100 points!

So after a very messy and interesting round 1 the scores are as follows.

In first tied with 200 points
TOYBOX
ALLIE

With 100 points
DJR86
CURIOUS
GRIFFIN
NOVAGUNGER
WAMPUP

and in last place with 0 points
SILLYBITCH

the next round will be posted on Wednesday evening and will be extra special as it's going to be party themed!

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358

Last edited by Sluttyjenna; 02-26-2020 at 09:35 AM.
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 12:46 AM   #72
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I'm very nervous as I stand there doing the potty dance and then the host says she hopes I'm wearing a diaper and I squirm cuz I didn't and I'm afraid I'm going to have potty accident I lose my sandals on the first round but the second and third round I got a hundred Points each I'm happy and I was wearing panties the next time I'll probably wear a diaper though hopefully nobody notices cuz it was really hard for me to keep from wetting myself I thought it was a little funny seeing the other ones get messy that was kind of nervous about it cuz it could have been me but I'm off to a good start so I was very happy I had to run to the bathroom really quick and almost wet myself I had a small damp spot in my panties but I made it just in time

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 10:43 AM   #73
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Oh its great to be back again, this is my favourite thing in the world. I walk in and am shown to my dressing room, as I walk in I get a text from my gf, telling me that she has signed me up as a female this week, so I had to wear the female outfit, and lets not forget she already has me in a chastity cage from last weeks show. I find the red bra and panties, a little small, along with the very tight red t-shirt and shorts and the flip flops. Red is not my favourite colour.

I am first up this week. I am given a huge over sized dice, Luckily no one seems to have noticed that I have the wrong shoes on for a male. First role is lose an item of clothing, off go my sandals (has no one spotted my lack of socks yet?) My 2nd spin is 100 points, feels good to get off the mark on points this week. 3rd role and I am hoping its not lose anymore clothing. I role and its ranch dressing. Before I can move 2 stage hands rush over and dump a gallon of ranch dressing over my head. Is it wrong that I like how this feels?

So I end up, slightly messy, not as bad as some, with 100 points in a 5 way tie. only losing 1 item of clothing, still with my bra, panties, shorts and t-shirt. I do wonder when someone will notice i'm not dressed male.

Can't wait for round 2 and its party theme.

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.
(currently 2/16 completed)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:37 AM   #74
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

The show is back and as I get dressed in my blue pants, shirts, bra, panties, and sandals I'm both excited and nervous. I didn't win last time and I really want to win this time, but I know from the last game how humilating it can get for the unlucky ones. After all no one wants to end up dressed the way Jenna had been in the last game, but what's life without a few risks? So I ignore my nerves and walk out onto the stage. I have to say I commend Jenna for showing up I'm not sure I'd have been able to show my face if it had been me parading around the way she had been.

I watch with interest as the first round is explained. I nod and hope I have good luck with the dice. Of course dice are all about luck, but I'm still watching DJR closely as he goes, but for the most part he seems pretty lucky. Though he loses his sandals and gets covered in ranch. But I don't really pay much attention to the ranch as I can't help but wonder why DJR isn't wearing shoes and socks like the other guys. And of course I feel a little bad for him as his uniform seems a little tight and the ranch doesn't help that. He's already quite the mess and it's only the first game.

But of course I can't worry about him for long as it's my turn. I start with a lucky roll and get a hundred point and I jump for joy, but not for long as I quickly roll for beans. I'm barely able to frown and brace myself before two stage hands run up and dump mostly warm beans right over my head. I groan, but I have to admit the warm runny beans honestly don't feel bad except I know I look ridiculous already. And it doesn't get any better than that as my next roll lands on Ranch and just as quickly as if they knew what I was going to roll the stage hands are back and I'm covered in Ranch. The cool dressing doesn't feel bad and honestly I've always loved the smell, but jeez what a mess. Well at least I kept all my clothes.

As the game continues luck seems to improve a little as most people win points, and loser their shoes, but only get one messy item leaving me one of the messiest people on stage. Fortunately for me I'm not doing the worst since Silly not only gets messy with beans and then covered in bleu cheese dressing. We are both equally messy, but at least I got some points and I don't smell like stinky cheese. I've always hated bleu cheese dressing. When they announce the next round I can't help but be curious. A party theme definitely holds a lot of potential for mess and embarrassment.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 07:03 PM   #75
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

It's been a while since I've been able to make it to the show. My last time around I ended up getting sabotaged, missing a good chunk of the events. Fortunately I don't do too bad in this round. Getting the ranch in my first roll is just the best luck of course. It's not exactly a pleasant substance, but the gooey feeling is an interesting sensation. Though the smell is pretty horrid. I'm actually pretty ok with losing my shoes this early in. It just means I'll get to feel whatever messes I walk over tonight. And 100 points is a nice little bonus. I grin with anticipation for the next round. Some people got off lucky. Others not so much. It's going to be quite a ride.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk