Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-13-2019, 09:28 PM   #61
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Round 3 is messy word find. The players will be given a word to find on our giant word search board. Find it and you get to use the word on your oppentent we will keep playing till there is only one player left. Go out in round one and you get zero points and an added penalty. Go out in round 2 and you get 250 points. Round 3 gets you 400 points and win the thing and you get 750 points.

The first round is Chubbyshysissy vs Strangerthings. There word is mustard they take off and runn to the board Strangerthings gets to the board first and quickly places his marker over the word on the board. Chubbyshysissy loses his shoes and socks. Next Strangerthings is handed three bottles of mustard which he squirts all other Chubbyshysissy taking special care to cover his face with the stuff.

Next up is Matildachi vs Chloe Cat. Their word is honey. They are handed their marker and they take off for the board Matidachi gets there first and quickly scores the win. Chloe Cat loses her shirt and kneels down and Matildachi slowly pours honey all over her head.

The next pair is Sluttyjenna vs Ezeperalta their word is relish. Off comes Sluttyjenna's shoes and socks. They take off for the board Ezeperalta finds the word first and dumps a bucket of relish all over the kneeling Sluttyjenna.

The last pair is MSE vs Dandushma thier word is beans they take off and Dandushma beats her to the board. She loses her Bikni top and has to kneel so that Dandushma can pour a bucket of beans over her.

Now on to round two. The first pair is Strangerthings vs Matildachi their word is pudding. They take off for the board and she finds the word first. He asumes the position and she pours freezing cold pudding over him.

Next up is Ezeperalta vs Dandushma their word is molasses. they take off for the board and he find the word first forcing her to kneel so that he can slowly pour it over her head.

Now on to the last round it's Matildachi vs Dandushma their word is curry. They take off for the board and he finds it first forcing her to her knees where he pours a bucket of the stuff over her.

So after this round it's Dandushma 1,000, Matildachi 900, Chubbyshysissy 850, Ezeperalta 450, Sluttyjenna 300, MSE and Strangerthings 250 and Chloe Cat 100.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 11-13-2019 at 09:56 PM.
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 10:01 PM   #62
Sluttyjenna

The next round is a word search and I feel ok however I don't quite hear all the rules as I think I have some rice pudding still in my ears. Me and ezeperelta are pair together again and hey I dont mind shes super pretty and I hope that I can make her more of a mess. Were told the word is relish and she takes off much faster than me but atleast i snuck a peak at her butt though i instantly regret is a she dumps a huge bucket of very cold relish over me thankfully I was still fully clothed so it's not as cold. But then I'm told I must lose my socks and shoes though that isnt the worst thing in the world. However I really take a drop on the leader board now sitting in fifth worried about what might happen later in the game if I dont score some more points. As I'd hate for ezeperelta to get revenge on me should I end in the same situation she was in last week.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 12:24 PM   #63
dandushma

Another round another mess. By now, the pies and eggs are getting really sticky all over my head and my naked body, and the audience laughter isn't really helping. The next game is word find. I'm kind of scared when I see that the loser has to strip, since I can't strip anymore so that probably means an extra forfeit...
I go up for my first round and surprisingly win! Finally some good luck! I take pleasure in taking MSEs bra and dumping a huge bucket of disgusting beans all over her. Serves her right for laughing at me.

The next round I also manage to win. 2 for 2! I slowly pour the thick molasses over ezeperalta as she cringes from the mess. I make it to be finals vs matildachi and the mess is gravy... Yuck. I run up as fast as I can and find the word! Poor Matilda, it's gravy time!

Somehow I come up first on the leaderboard and with no extra mess!
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 04:37 PM   #64
MSE
Account Banned

Well that was a quick & not great round.....Messy word find with loser paying up with mess (and clothing loss)

Watch closely the first 3 couples play, before facing off against the naked guy, Dandushma

Maybe slightly distracted by the "dangling view", he finds the word (beans) and rips my top off. Fortunately, the audience doesnt get a great view of my tits (and rock hard nipps) as Dandushma pours a large bucket of beans over me....yucky but sort of covering my exposed breasts up.....

But going to next round am equal second last and only have my very custardy bikini panty stopping the audience seeing me totally naked,

Last edited by MSE; 11-14-2019 at 08:17 PM. Reason: typo
MSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 08:54 PM   #65
Matildachi

Round 3 is not a game I seen before....Find a word on the board and mess an opponent....sounds ok
I watch the first pair......good to watch our leader Chubbysissy lose...now am determined get some points and get ahead of him....

Then am up against one of the newbies, Chloe Cat, easy win and I get to expose her bikini top and douse her in honey.....sweet...lol

Then I get to play Strangerthings,...a fairly straightforward win,,,with cold pudding for him

Am wary of final against a vengeful naked guy, Dandushma. He's managed to get MSE's ebony tots into full audience view and gave Ezeperalta a horrible mollasses coverage but a win would take me into the lead

Was damm rite to be wary as while I glanced at this dick he found the word and it had to be Curry!.....He kneels me down and absolutely covers me in curry...might be clothed but with eggs inside & curry all over outside am not sure thats really much better.

Slight consolation am in a narrow second place but not sure what evil things Novagunger has for next round!!
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 09:25 PM   #66
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

It's time for round four. This round is joulsting. The players will be again paired in sets of two and we will again play three rounds with the scoring and penalties the same as the last round. With that the players are lead over to a bean hung across a mud pit. They are each armed with foamed tipped joulsting sticks.

The first pair is Dandushma vs Chloe Cat. They each walk out on the bean from their respected sides and face each other over the mud pit the whistle blows and they start. They battle back and forth for a while trading blows till he finally scores a blow to the side of her head that knocks her off ballence and causes her to tumble off the beam and belly flop into the mud. When she surfaces she loses her shorts.

The next pair is Matildachi vs MSE they walk out onto the beam and face each other. The whistle blows and they are off swinging. They both land blowe after blow Matildachi staggers before recovering and swing low and knoccking MSE off her feet causing her to fall backwards off the beam into the mud. When she surfaces off go her bottoms much to the enjoyment of the crowd.

Up next is Chubbyshysissy vs Strangerthings. They walk out and face each other over the beam and whistle blows. Chubbyshysissy takes a massive swing right on the whistle that catches Strangerthings off guard and tumbles him off the beam and into the mud. When he surfaces his underwear is removed.

The last pair for round 1 is Ezeperalta and Sluttyjenna. They walk out on the beam and start swinging on the whistle. Ezeperalta tries blocking Sluttyjenna's blow but her stick is knocked out of her hand and is left defenceless and quickly belly flops into the mud. When she surfaces her shirt is stripped off of her.

Round two starts with Dandushma faceing Matildach. The two of them walk out onto the beam and the whistle sounds. They are evenly matched and trade blows back and forth for a while till she sees her opening and swingings low catching him in the crotch staggering him and letting her knock him off the beam with a blow to the back of his head.

Next up is Chubbyshysissy vs Sluttyjenna. Chubbyshysissy goes for another massive blow on the whistleit nearly knocks Sluttyjenna off the beam but she just barely regains her ballence and desprately fends him off. Slowly he presses the attack till she finally falls back into the mud.

Chubbyshysissy and Matildachi faces each other on the beam and the whistl3e blows. He goes for the big opening swinging but she ducks and the swingings for his legs knocking them out from under him and sending him plummenting into the mud.

So after this round it's Matildachi 1450, Chubbyshysissy 1350, Dandushma 1250, Sluttyjenna 550, Ezeperalta 450, MSE and Strangerthings 250, and Chloe Cat 100.

For the next round please pick a number 1-10. Please post it here so that others will not repick it.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-14-2019, 09:44 PM   #67
Sluttyjenna

So the next round is a jousting tournament above a mud pit and it's me and ezeperelta squared up in round one and I knock her stick out of her and she begs me for mercy but I quick drop her into the mud as a games a game and I really don't want the penalty because my biggest fear is being naked in front of the crowd not the mess. Feeling bad about how she lost I help ezeperelta out of the mud only to take her shirt off revealing her beautiful bikini top to the crowd and other contestants before offering her a hug in sportsman's mostly hoping she wont seek major revenge in the later rounds. Up next is me and chubby sissy and he hits a huge blow right away that staggers me and after a few more shots I go down into the mud the smell is disgusting and It costs every inch of my body even under my clothes thankfully I wasnt naked and it wasn't up my vagina. With that I will take number 5 and await the next round as I hope to remain clothed this time though knowing this game it could very easily be me stripped naked and left humiliated for the crowd so I don't feel safe till the end of the game.

Number 5

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME

Last edited by Sluttyjenna; 11-14-2019 at 11:09 PM.
Old 11-15-2019, 03:07 AM   #68
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

I’d love to join in on the next game

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 03:49 AM   #69
MSE
Account Banned

I'm worried as i see the next game is jousting,,,,that beam looks narrow and that mud looks yucky & deep

Naked Dandushma swings his way to success first up.....then its me against Matildachi.....the only way is to attack but the trouble is she thinks the same....

I get her staggering but she catches me low on the legs...i go into the mud backwards and virtually horizontal and straight under......

Completely submerged I splutter and stagger to the side....i climb out only to find Matildachi waiting.....she unties my bikini panty and tosses it back into the pit...

Under the mud I blush furiously as the crowd go wild at my shaven pussy....perfectly viewable and fairly clean besides the rest of my muddy body.

I try and hide towards the side but the guys in the crowd want me as a photoshoot opportunity.....and at end of round am still second last....
My only hope now for avoiding total humiliation (as if naked is not enough) is Chloe Cat.....

I go for lucky 3 as my number
MSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 01:44 PM   #70
Matildachi

Hell another new fame jousting....i watch the first two and decide the only answer is all out attack and hope I stay balanced on the beam...

My first match is against MSE, unfortunately she adopts the same method but I eventually catch her with a low blow to the legs and she goes in and tight under. My reward is her panties leaving her naked (to the crowd delight), I toss them into the pool they aint coming back soon....

That gets me against my nemesis from last game Dandushma....trying to avoid looking at his dick we trade blows,,,,,until I swing low catching him in the balls then while he's bent over finishing him off...another one in and right under.....

So am in last two, where its Chubbysissy he comes our even more aggressively than me but i weather the storm and following the pattern of the first two victories i go low....yeehah ...another one goes in and rite under

so somehow despite the curry smell and eggy pussy I finish the game in a(narrow) lead...

What the hell I pick Number 1, all or nothing.,.....
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 07:29 PM   #71
dandushma

An exciting game for round 4! Mud jousting. We have to battle to knock our opponents into the mud below and that mud looks disgusting. Thick, smelly, sitting under the studio lights? I do not want to be covered in that! After escaping clean last round, I'm feeling pretty confident, despite being naked. Maybe that will be a tactical advantage in the game...

I'm first up vs Chloe cat. We trade a few blows but I manage to knock her into the mud as she looked distracted. Almost as she was absent.
I watch the other rounds go by and gear up for my fight against Matilda. We are trading blows back and forth, both of us trying to not go down on that disgusting slop, but eventually Matilda gets a low blow on my exposed parts and finishes me off.... I fall with a loud splat on the thick mud. I can't believe it, it smells awful! I'll get her back!

I'll pick 2
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 08:00 PM   #72
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry I’ve haven’t been able to post recently. I’ll post later tonight or tomorrow. I’ll take number 8

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers

Last edited by ezeperalta212; 11-16-2019 at 02:18 PM.
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 08:47 PM   #73
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like a lot of fun

Sex: Female
Hair color: Brown
Hair Style: Long
Body type: Average

I'll take number 4

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD Kik name is Toybox_GD
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 10:08 PM   #74
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright it's time for our last game of the the week. Viewers from our past seriues will likely remember we ennd each week with the fall fate game. The players are led up the stairs to a series of 10 trap doors. It works like this 8 of these doors have messed under them 1 has water under it and one has a giant air bag. You will each pick a door and stand on it and one by one you will be dropped and meet your fate. The air bag is worth 500 points the water 250 points. But here is the twist all off the messes have a randomly assined negative point vallue to them so not only will you be falling into some awful stuff but you will be losing points for doing so. Please pick your spot.

The players scamble to take their places with Matildachi on 1, Dandushma on 2, MSE on 3, Strangerthings on 4, Sluttyjenna on 5, Chloe Cat on 6, Ezeperalta on 8, and Chubbyshysissy on 9. The audience vote and Chloe Cat is up first for the drop her door falls open dropping her for her to land on the air bag and pickup 500 points. Next the Audience votes to drop the empty 7 door which opens over curry. They next send MSE plumenting into a tank of blue cheese dressing which she ends up completely summerged when she surfaces she see that she has lost 300 points meaning her score is now ZERO.

Next it's Matildachi who drops landing in garlic sauce and losing 100 points. Next up is Dandushma who drops into salsa loosing 800 points. Then it's sluttyjenn'a turn her door opens up dropping her into Mayo and costing her 600 points putting her also at ZERO.

Now it's Chubbyshysissy who's door opens dropping him into water and getting him 250 points. Up next is Ezeperalta who is tense knowing that there is mess under her she drops and plunges into tar bet that brings back memories from last week. Also she loses 200 points Stranger things is up last his door opens dropping him into ranch dressing costing him 400 points and putting him at ZERO.

So after this round we have Matildachi with 1350, Chubbyshysissy 1100, Chloe Catt 600, Dandushma 450, Ezeperalta and at ZERO MSE, Strangerthings, and Sluttyjenna. That means Matildachi wins the right to a hot shower while the other 4 with points win a cold shower. As for our 3 losers with zero points. Three ice water filled dunk tanks are wheeled out it's time for you 3 to get cleaned up. Oh and Sluttyjenna that uniform belongs to the show so we need it back NOW!

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-15-2019, 10:27 PM   #75
Sluttyjenna

Well were back on for round 5 and I feel extremely nervous especially since I escaped last time with points I watch chloe drop first and hit the air bag on the big screen and my heart sinks a bit then mse drops into blue cheese dressing which I am so thankful I didn't get as I may have puked. Then next is matildachi who gets garlic sauce and then Dan who gets salsa. The time finally comes for me to be dropped and as soon as the pull the lever the awful smell hits me and I know my fate before I hit it mayonnaise. I look up and see my score is zero and my heart just sinks to the floor. When I'm pulled up the news gets even worse as I see the same ice water dunk tank that I dropped ezeperelta into and know it's her turn for revenge on me. As I contemplate my fate I hear nova shout that my uniform belongs to the show and that I need to strip as the winners surround me and quickly make work of my top and bottom before ripping of my bikini exposing my bare pussy and 36 c breast to the entire crowd once again. I make my way up to my seat in the tank and am dropped about 50 times as I try to clean myself as best as possible the water beginning to look and smell like a sewer has my nipples hard as stone and goosebumps all over my body all I can hope now is I dont lose the tie breaker and will get to wear my clothes home.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME

Advertisements
Kink Talk