Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-09-2018, 09:39 PM   #61
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Ok....catching up on a few things.....

Change to the stocks: 5 points will give a randomly selected punishment to the one in the stocks. Spanks, nipple twists, edges, messy, body writing all possible.

CapnKink: Give us a description (see first page of this thread), then I will resolve your bathroom visit.

otrsan: neglected to give your points for the dartboard. 20 points.

Maplebaconx: You do not need to do the stocks...you have been away for 3 days, that's good enough. You only need to do one of those choices when you decline a task.

WAMPup: Sorry, I did indeed miss it. At the Snack Bar: This one you do clothed. Stick an unwrapped chocolate bar down your pants (your choice, back or front). Walk around a public place for an hour. 40 points.

otrsan at the Edge-o-mattic: 11 edges, 33 points.

boiboi13 at the Infirmary: Snap a rubber band 5 times on each nipple, every 5 minutes, do this 12 times. 30 points.

The Mad Clown has been spotted wandering around carrying a whipped cream pie, looking for a victim.Giving him some points might make him look elsewhere....or maybe even let you choose his target.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 01:40 AM   #62
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

NP, threads like these are a lot to manage. It happens. And Woah! 40 points? You can bet I'll be finishing this one. I'll get a report up when I've actually done it, but I'll be sitting at a whopping 95 points after 3 tasks. May I split the bar in half, putting one half in the front and one in the back?

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 02:06 AM   #63
boiboi13

The nurse at the infirmary is rather bad at giving injections, after spending the last hour jabbing me on my nipples, both of them are rather sore.(trying to some work while flicking my nipples are so distracting ....)

I decide to take a break and relax before heading to the snack bar for a bite.

Like: edging, gag, exercise, blindfold, bondage, anal, tickling, diaper, zentai, rubber, gunge
Dislike: spanking, corner time, pain
Limit: pee, shit, public, friend, family, blood, cross dressing
boiboi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 08:32 AM   #64
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

WAMPup: yes you can
Old 09-10-2018, 08:44 AM   #65
letshavesomefun

Height:5ft 5inch
Weight:14.5 stone
Hair color/ Eye color: bald/blue

Heading to the snack bar

Dislike Scat Eating, blood, permanent
letshavesomefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 09:01 AM   #66
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

letshavesomefun: Pour a refrigerator-chilled 2 liter bottle of soda over your head 25
Old 09-10-2018, 02:47 PM   #67
Maplebaconx

I head to the bathroom

Loves:crossdressing, wedgies, private, edging, and hidden public

Kik:maplebaconx
Maplebaconx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 03:46 PM   #68
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Well that was certainly an interesting experience. Public is normally not for me, but hidden public just seems so much more fun. Hope it doesn't stain too badly.

Alright. Let's go to the restroom now.

Limits

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Old 09-10-2018, 11:15 PM   #69
letshavesomefun

Brrrr that was cold. Off to bathroom now.

Old 09-11-2018, 09:57 AM   #70
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

And I thought only girls all went to the bathroom together. So, you all get the same task!

For a 24 hour period, every time you need to pee, sit backwards on the toilet. 20 points.

Maplebaconx, WAMPup , letshavesomefun there you go!
Old 09-11-2018, 04:25 PM   #71
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Oh no! I did a goof. Currently I am doing a punishment for one of Bloxo's threads. I am to pee on all fours into a bowl or the tub when I have to pee. Unfortunately it specified for the next 3 days from the time I earned that punishment and I still have 2 days left on that.(Well...a day and a half). So my current task for this game is not doable for me. However since that is due to my own lack of foresight I will accept my punishment of 24 hours in the stocks. Sadly forfeiting the points that would have taken me over 100. 24 hours starts now.

Limits

Last edited by WAMPup; 09-11-2018 at 04:31 PM.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:27 AM   #72
Maplebaconx

I forgot about the dare and used the toilet regularly. I’ll spend a day in the stocks

Loves:crossdressing, wedgies, private, edging, and hidden public

Kik:maplebaconx
Maplebaconx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 05:06 PM   #73
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I managed to get through my time on the stocks unscathed, but I know someone else who will not. Sorry maple, but I'm going to spend 10 points to give you two random punishments before I go off to the infirmary. New point total 85.

Limits

Old 09-12-2018, 10:12 PM   #74
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Maplebaconx , your 2 random punishments are 20 spanks, and 1 edge, courtesy of WAMpup

WAMpup at the Infirmary: Take a 3 minute, fully clothed cold shower, 10 points (sorry!)
Old 09-13-2018, 01:01 PM   #75
letshavesomefun

Im goimg to carnival jail see you all monday night.
Forgot all about this today and used toilet as normal.

Advertisements
Kink Talk