Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-21-2010, 02:37 PM   #61
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

sorry for the delay in updating. last week was busier than i expected. lets hope its over now and i can fully experiance the joy of putting my ideas to life. i have to admitt i couldnt wait to be able to write again

So here it goes. another update of BWAWTSM

Misty walked down the DT corridor with a pounding heart. She knew what she was doing wasn’t right but she couldn’t help it. The temptation was too much. After what happened in the morning she needed answers. She didn’t understand what happened exactly and why. And the only person who seemed to have the answers was Logan. As she passed the staircase leading to science classrooms and was about to walk down to art corridor she has heard a familiar whistle. She turned around to face a dark haired, tall boy with curious greenish eyes looking at her in a very seductive flirtatious way. She knew this look very well. She used to dream about him but it was 6 moths ago… yet still she couldn’t resist that smile.

“Hello, Logan.”

He smiled at her, winking in the playful way.

“Come here.”

She followed him under the staircase. It was a place very rarely attended by pupils as to get there u had to get past at least 10 teachers and only people with lunchtime passes could make it and only if they had a bit of luck.

“Logan, I think we need to talk…”

“Shhhh…”

He put a finger on her lips to quiet her down as a teacher walked down the stairs passing them without noticing that somebody was on the corridor.

He looked her in the eyes causing her cold and confused thoughts to melt into one: how good his lips feel against hers.

“I know it all went wrong Misty. I’m sorry.”

“Yes but…”

She couldn’t put words into a sentence getting lost in his eyes still watching her.

“But what?”

She lost it. Whatever she had wanted to say or ask she couldn’t remember it completely. The only thing on her mind was him and his penetrating eyes.

When his lips pressed against hers she couldn’t resist. She pressed closer to him. His hands slowly moving up her school shirt, she didn’t protest. He moved his lips away to look at her as asking for permission. She just nodded. He put his hands under her bra gently started to pinch her nipples. His kisses moved onto her neck now. She could feel his growing erection brush against her as he started to pinch her nipples harder. His kisses turned into bites. He slowly undid three top buttons of her shirt giving him an easier access to her breast. He pulled her bra up and took her left nipple into his lips rolling his tongue around it and nibbling gently with his teeth causing her to gasp in pleasure. They both jumped as the sound of bell brought them back to the reality. Logan helped Misty with her uniform and before leaving he kissed her gently on the forehead.

“I’ll see you later”

He said with a smile and walked away down the DT corridor. Misty was still standing against the wall tried to work out if it was only her imagination or if she and the world had gone completely mad. She walked up the stairs to get to her physic class. Kaila was already there. As she hugged her best friend Kaila looked at her in a very suspicious way.

“Ok. I have two questions. One: Why are you smelling of chocolate lynx? And two: What are the marks on your neck?”

Only then Misty realized a sweet smell of chocolate lynx that she absolutely loved. Her hair and clothes were filled with his scent. But it wasn’t what shocked Misty. In panic she got out her mirror from her pocket to check what Kaila meant by ‘marks on the neck”. She let a gasp as she noticed her neck covered in bite marks. Kaila still watched her best friend in curiosity.

“Who was it? Eithan?”

“No. You probably wouldn’t believe it.”

“Try me.”

“Logan”

Kailas eyes widened.

“Are you kidding me? Logan- the same Logan that-“

“Yes… And shhh. I don’t want anyone to know.”

“Secret safe with me. But tell me how it happened…”

“He apologized…”

“Ah, I see. But if I was you, I would do my top button to at least try and hide them bite marks before Eric comes here”

As she said that a boy with brown hair and green eyes hugged from behind.

“Rape!”

Eric shouted with a laugh.

“Jesus Christ!” Screamed Kaila in shock.

“Don’t you ever do that again!”

“Don’t do what?”

Another boy appeared behind Kaila. A short boy with grey eyes and long blond hair that were always mess but gave him a surfer look. If he was tanned he would easily be mistaken with one.

Kane looked at Misty who was just doing her tie up.

“What do you do it for? Mr T isn’t in. We have a sub.”

“Still having your uniform done doesn’t hurt”

Replied Misty trying not to sound suspicious.

“You never do your uniform though and always complain at the top button strangling you.”

Fortunately she didn’t have to look for anymore excuses because Logan’s head appeared on Eric’s shoulder.

“Hello my ‘sexies’!”

He shouted in a joke way and winked to Misty at what Kaila gave her a meaningful look.

“Oh hello there.”

Eric replied with a smile. Him and Logan were best buddies since the whole argument started although Logan never talked to him whenever Misty was around. She was surprised how quickly things were changing. She wasn’t sure if she was ready for this change.

She still was lost in thoughts as the teacher opened the door and asked them to go inside at what Logan left to his class. A vibration in her pocket brought her back to the reality. She took out her phone. One new message from Logan. She read it and quickly passed her phone to Kaila. “You owe me a favor… “ Kaila looked at her doubtfully.

“What would that mean?”

She asked Misty hoping she can explain it better.

“I have no clue. I was hoping maybe you have an idea.”

“Maybe you should tell Livia about it”

“NO WAY! She would go off it! I shouldn’t have let him snog me! Not after what happened last year!”

“Fair enough. But if you want my opinion, I think she would understand.”

Misty looked at Kaila doubtful.

“Ok then. I will.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

(hopefully quite soon)

not doing dares, mainly due to lack of time

We're part of a story, part of a tale
Sometimes beautiful and sometimes insane No one remembers how it began. (8)

You can only move as fast as whose in front of you
And if you assume just like them, what good will it do? (8)

not going on webcam so dont waste ur time asking
NatGetsHighOnCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:00 AM   #62
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Three cheers for the triumphant return on BWAWTSMA (Because we all want the sex maybe) shame your grammar is getting so good tho, your putting me out of work.

Keep up the amazing work. 2 of your number 1 fans

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:18 PM   #63
brycer11748

why the new name Shadow?
brycer11748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:28 PM   #64
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brycer11748 View Post
why the new name Shadow?
felt like a change, i didnt put much thought into the last one either.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk