Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-17-2009, 03:52 PM   #61
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I have safely came to the conclusion that my 5-6 years of learning ICT is no use at all because I still cannot use the HTML script and don’t like using the ‘clicky’ icons after I have written it.

Also I in the decision for now the colour text for dialogue is far too confusing...
Without further notifications and interruptions by my own brain...

Making their way into the apparatus packed gym Cassandra, Zoey, Faith and Lucinda had a strong feeling that Ms Hennessey a quite large woman with little flexibility, partially due to her double Z breasts (well J at max but they felt like Z’s when she was thrusting them around in your general direction) would probably call on them to do everything like she had done before. Which only made Zoey even more grateful for her master’s kindness, demonstrating the parallel bars in her previous predicament would have been messy.

The inside of the gym looked totally transformed; with a tumble track (aka a mat runway) along the left wall, A benched off area for core stability work at the back, two balance beams of varying height, A set of parallel bars in the middle and the vault in the centre. It was all relatively new but still far worse quality than they were used to.

“Cassandra, Zoey can you two lead the warm up?” the teacher hollered from across the room, we agreed and got everyone to gather around the mat.

Leading the warm ups was easy when they wanted to learn but most of the PE class didn’t care, they just acted like a bunch of animals. But through perseverance and imagination got through it eventually even if they did resort to a game of stuck in the mud (*).

Next was the truly arduous task of explaining what to do on each bit of apparatus. Cassandra went first explaining the tumble track; it was her speciality in her gymnastics and was the best in the group the girls were part of. Level 7 and climbing she was well on her way to being accepted for the American Olympics Team. (**) she began running down the track and went into a cartwheel, round off and summersault before stopping dead at the end of the track. Everyone clapped and then she called Zoey over. They did doubles together at their gym club which was probably why she was requested. Their routine together was over in a flash and the girls watching erupted into applause.

Faith and Lucinda went next. Showing the beams and vault, neither was as good as Cassandra and Zoey but they hadn’t been doing it as long so we didn’t care. They did their job well enough leaving it up to me on the bars.

She slowly explained to them while doing the simple things the main points. Abs and leg muscles to get up if you want to do it properly, how to roll and how to cross bars. They seemed to take it all in but most of them did drama so it could have been a show. She had to hold in a scream as she rattled her tits off the bar as she span and landed nobody noticed though.

After everyone had settled down again and the three girls sat down with the rest of the class the real lesson began, they class were split into 5 groups each to take turns at the stations. The 4 gymnasts went to the core section first, because they knew it was easier to get started after core work, and because they didn’t want to get caught up in the arguments.

Cassandra and Zoey lay on the floor with their toes pressing on each other’s and began doing sit up’s while talking.

“How did you cut Lucien down to size like that?” Zoey asked as her head reappeared over her knees.

“Easy when you get the hang of it. Main thing is to find out something about them that they don’t want people to know then they will do anything to stop you from telling people.” Cassandra was lost somewhere in her own head while she continued to do sit ups one after another soaring past 25... 50...

“You must have loads of experience at it then, being a slave and being able to get information you aren’t meant to.” Zoey was struggling more and more, she wasn’t as fit as Cassandra and she knew it.

“yea, been at it for about 3 years now give or take. Started on GetDare and then got in touch with some of the more senior members on there to get me onto the right track. Even managed to find a club near where I get in touch with lots of people into the same stuff.” She smiled getting to the 75 mark and stopping. Lying on her stomach with Zoey kneeling beside her, there were another 15 minutes to kill and not enough core stability to do. “It’s gotten to the point that I only have 3 limits now, family, illegal and life threatening.”

“What so you have done permanent stuff and stuff in public?” Zoey looked stunned Cassandra nodded and began lifting the back of her top up.

“Got that 2 years back off a master of mine, it hurt like hell for about 2 minutes and then it just looked like a tattoo.” She was pointing to a small scar on the small of her back, a brand mark that held the Letters L.M and a set of handcuffs: All in exquisite detail, a work of art out of context. “Hurt even more because he did it all with different brands not all at once. Still It is part of me now and I still wouldn’t change it.” She smiled pushing her black camisole back down. Nothing was said for a while after that but then they were sent to the next station and talk, for a short time anyway, turned back to gymnastics.

The tumble track was brilliant fun because the whole class was in awe. Eventually they got back to doing their own work and left Cas’ and Zo’ to pretend work and talking about the more pressing condition, Cassandra playing truth or dare with Zoey and Lucien in the near future.

“So are you going to go?” Zoey asked looking up at her from the handstand she was in.

“Yea might as well. As long as there are rules so I don’t get thrown in the deep end.” She smiled. “Anyway It will be fun and we can gang up on him.” Zoey’s face lighted up at this.

“Now all we need are the ideas.”

(*) for those who don’t know firstly) who stole your childhood? And secondly) It is like tag but when you get caught you have to stand in a star shape until someone crawls through your legs and “unsticks” you from the imaginary mud.

(**) Levels explained here http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...8081942AAcoTfL I used to be a gymnast but wasn’t good enough to be able to explain fully.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:58 AM   #62
Star Shadows
Prodigy

RAWWWWWWR  Brrrrrr..... It’s so cold because of the snow. I hate winter.
Please Leave comments otherwise I wont know where to take it so you all keep on enjoying it. [br]

Merry Christmas to you!

Now, back to the story... where were we?

“Is he always like this though Cassandra?” Zoey asked as she hit the mat on the other side of the vault. Cassandra shrugged.

“He has been worse in the past. But the grand master and the school made him cool it down after 2 really bad incidents. This one girl he got dumped with he really didn’t get on with. Always back answering and with too many limits. Possibly not unlike how he sees you at some times.” Her eyes began to stray.

“Anyway he really didn’t get on with this girl and did everything in his power to make her life hell. Made her get tattoos, spend every lunchtime naked and stuff like that. Seems not as bad now but this was back in the day when the contest ran for 7 days per slave. It definitely messed her up. Even after all of this she didn’t win because the grand master thought that he wasn’t being creative enough and didn’t see a bond built.” They were both sat on the floor again now all work lost in the conversation. Zoey was in awe as Cassandra continued the story. She had expected skeletons but nothing this bad.

“She was bullied so badly because of what he had done to her that she left the school and moved to Australia deleted all her internet stuff that people could contact her on and got a new phone. Practically started over again rather than take all of the bullying and have to see his face every day in school.”

“Wow he must have been really harsh on her for her to feel starting over was her last resort. What about the other girl?”

“She was called Katelyn you might even remember her. She was one of the 3 when we were in our 2nd year here. Another one that Lucien took an immediate dislike to. She back answered and she was disobedient unlike anything the school had seen before. It pissed him off really badly because she felt that she was better than him despite the slave thing of serving under him. He took to giving her lashes every time she did anything even the slightest bit wrong. Her back was red raw after half a day and he made her go to school in just her bra and a pair of shorts so everyone could see that she had over stepped the mark. She managed to stay strong until the last half a day of her time but then something snapped inside her and she had a complete mental breakdown. She was in the dinner hall and someone had said something and she just crumpled curled up on the floor and started balling uncontrollably. There is still no one who really knows what happened but everyone blamed Lucien for it and she ended up being sectioned after about a week because she just cried none stop wouldn’t drink wouldn’t eat and wouldn’t speak to anyone. She just sat in the corner of her room and cried. Roumer has it that she committed suicide after a month being in care but no one dare go to the home to find out”

“And suddenly I don’t feel so badly done to. No wonder the school and grand master made him soften up.” She looked up and moved on as the teacher instructed.

“I know. I talked to the first girl once after she left found an account she thought no-one knew about. It wasn’t intentional and she closed it after about a week but it really changed my view on Lucien. I used to really fancy him but now I am glad I got dumped with Kane because I am probably a girl he wouldn’t get on with at all.” They went quiet for a while but then they went back to the plan for truth or dare.

While they worked the girls had came to 3 conclusions. Firstly that Lucien, being Lucien, would get one of the other triplets and one of his friends to play along so they had the majority rule. Secondly that they would have to be careful in case any of their dares were able to be backfired upon them. Thirdly, that getting even was going to be a damned sight harder than they first anticipated.

“No, I am sure that would work he can’t do anything to back fire that.” Zoey said with increasing confidence.

“Of course he can. I know from experience.” Cassandra argued

“That was funny.” Faith giggled but stopped as soon as Cassandra looked at her.

“He can get revenge. I once dared a lad to put toothpaste all over his cock and round his ass hole and as soon as it was my dare he made me lick all of it off. I am pretty sure you would see that as backfire and it is well within his mental capacity to think of it.”

“Eww! That’s disgusting.” Zoey cringed behind her giggles, it was clear that Cassandra had won that argument too. By the end of the lesson they still hadn’t gotten any further than the first 3 conclusions.

Making their way back to the changing rooms Zoey couldn’t be bothered to get changed into her other clothes. Her PE kit was far more comfortable, screw the consequences.

Finally she was on her way to the gate after a half day that made yesterday feel like 20 minutes. She heard footsteps behind her like the beating of hearts. Steady rhythms echoing in the quiet. It didn’t bother her, though she wished it did. There were always footsteps, and now was no different with the whole of her year knocking off early today.

Suddenly a pair of ice cold hands leaned across her from behind and grabbed the clamps twisting them. She screamed and tried to look behind her.

“Guess who?” A cool voice whispered in her ear, echoing in her head. She would never not know that voice for the rest of her life.

“Lucien.” She smiled through grinding teeth. ”Now will you please let go.” He giggled darkly.

“It’ll cost you.” His voice was crystal clear and deadly serious

“How much?” she tried to act calm but her voice broke in all the wrong places.

“Anything.” He said calmly twisting a little again.

“Please just let go.”

“You mustn’t want me to that much or you would have made an offer.” He twisted again and she screamed her legs and arms flailing in a subconscious effort to make contact.

“Fine I will do anything if you let go.” she spoke softly and he let go. Kane and Josh joined them with Cassandra handcuffed at Kane’s side as they left the school. Tonight could be interesting.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 12-23-2009, 06:19 AM   #63
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Because it is Christmas I want to leave you with this...

We are the lucky ones of the world, we with homes and heat, food family and friends. Especially at this time of such happiness let we think of those less fortunate that ourselves who may have no home, no feast, no presents and no family this Christmas. Please give what little you can to charity this year and help make a difference.
And now I have gotten my help the poor people moment out of the way.
Lets continue with the story.

Lots of love. Merry Christmas and a happy new year if you don’t see until then though I doubt that will be the case.

Walking home was extremely awkward. With the lads taking turn amusing themselves with the nipple clamps and Cassandra nibbling her ear. At which point Zoey began to question just how heterosexual Cassandra’s heterosexuality was.

Lucien cuddled her from behind and she felt his cheeks grow with a smile. “No bra? Aren’t we brave this afternoon?” Zoey nodded against his soft cheeks she felt safe in his arms, an emotion most probably misplaced in him. Quickly and completely out of the blue he kissed her neck is soft lips against her skin then her t-shirt was gone. She panicked. The three lads all burst out laughing as she ran to cover her dignity with a tree.

“Lucien please.” She begged him and popped her reddened face out from behind the tree he looked at her with a mock confusion.

“What I haven’t done anything you’re the one playing hide and seek. We can get moving as soon as you stop being silly.” She just glared and Cassandra walked over to her as Kane let go of her for a moment.

“Don’t worry. I’ll cover you just keep close.” Cassandra whispered and slowly Zoey came out from behind the tree and cuddled Cassandra from behind.

“Thank you.” She whispered softly and they began to walk again. The boys all moaned their fun temporarily ruined by Cassandra’s quick thinking.

“No fun.” Kane mumbled beneath his breath. “Cassandra get here.” He snarled playfully both knew he wasn’t serious. She just shook her head.

“Sleeping arrangements are the only form of slavery until the real 4 days of contest remember, you don’t own me yet.” She smiled, Kane swore under his breath. “Now you remember.”

“Kane may not own you but I own her.” Lucien laughed pointing at the shivering Zoey she shook her head. “Zoey detach yourself from Cassandra and come here.” She shook her head timidly again her eyes pleading with her.

“Please, my parents live around here and my Nana walks her dog around here. They can’t see me wandering around like this.” She knew It was pointless really, if he wanted it she didn’t have a choice in the matter. She looked back at him once to see if he would change his mind but he didn’t. Disgruntled she unwrapped her arms from around Cassandra and returned, arms tight across her chest, to her master.

“That’s better I supposed.” Lucien muttered strolling off quite pleased. “I have an idea. If you walk to the end of the street without covering yourself you can have your t-shirt back.” She felt her blood run cold immediately, but she nodded anyway. She wouldn’t let him win. Taking a deep breath she lowered her arms to her sides and looked at him. Cassandra gave her a look of sympathy she smiled her thank you.

“I know why you are doing this and it won’t work.” She muttered to Lucien trying to avoid Cassandra’s nibbling teeth. It was highly distracting. He looked at her blankly.

“I don’t have the slightest clue what you are talking about.” He looked at Cassandra, Kane and Josh they all looked just as confused.

“I am stronger than those other girls, Katelyn and the one that moved to Australia.” She muttered.

“Don’t be so naive and self righteous to presume that I would treat you like I did them. What I do to you isn’t a 30th of what they endured. And thank you so much for the vote of confidence that I was in fact able to change.” He growled shoving her along the path. “People go through shit and the consequences resulted in what happened to those girls, I ought to show you how they were treated for such insolence.” He stormed off into the distance throwing her t-shirt back at her. “Go home Zoey. I will call for you when the sight of you doesn’t make me physically sick with self loathing.” Then he was gone.

Again. thank you for reading, comments preciated and if I dont see you sooner merry christmas and a happy new year.
Edit: Hmmm this is drastically shorter than I realised.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 12-23-2009, 01:40 PM   #64
Star Shadows
Prodigy

She turned in shock to Josh and Kane.

“Do I go after him and say sorry.” They both looked at each other and shared a thought.

“If you like your face the way it is I wouldn’t. He will calm down eventually he just needs some time. Just pray to God or whoever you believe in that you remember this and that he doesn’t claim retribution.” Josh laughed, “go and wait at home he will contact you when he is ready.”

She began to walk away then turned to them. “I am really sorry.” She muttered.

“Isn’t us you should be apologising too.” She nodded and walked away. As soon as she was around the corner from them she ran home fighting tears that had no cause. She knew she had no right to cry. The only reason she wanted to was because she was guilty.

The only consolation as she came to her own front door was that it was locked. At least she wouldn’t have to explain to her mother why she wasn’t with Cassandra at Lucien’s “Party” she went to the kitchen found a bar of galaxy and a 2l bottle of diet Pepsi and went to her room. The tears had stopped falling although the urge to snuggle up with her Adipose doll and comfort eat was crushing.

She knew that she was a geek and a trekie but she didnt care if Dr Who was her only cure then she would love him forever

(alice the adipose)

“come on pull yourself together.” She told herself taking off her pe top and reaching for her Friends of the Ood t shirt. After small deliberations she decided it best to leave the clamps on, they didn’t hurt that much now people weren’t pulling on them, plus she didn’t know how to put them on again if Lucien did forgive her and still wanted her to be wearing them.

(friends of the Ood)

Opening the bar of chocolate, adipose teddy on her knee, she reached across to her bedside cabinet. Surely if anyone could numb the guilt it would be the 10th doctor.

“Which one do you want to watch Alice?” she questioned showing the different boxes to Alice the Adipose, she promised herself that talking to inanimate objects wasn’t a problem really but she knew some day she would have to kick the habit. After much thought she decided, along with Alice’s help, that they would start with Voyage of the Damned and then continue from there skipping the ones she didn’t like.
Then coming to one of her all time favourites, her heart beat faster with just the thought of it.

The man who abhors violence, never carrying a gun. But this is the truth, Doctor. You take ordinary people and you fashion them into weapons. Behold your Children of Time transformed into murderers. I made the Daleks, Doctor. You made this...
The Doctor. The man who keeps running, never looking back because he dare not, out of shame. This is my final victory, Doctor. I have shown you yourself.

She began to well up inside like she always did to see him so vulnerable always made her wonder for the hope of the world even knowing he would come back and kick ass.

Sure enough after 5 episodes of Dr Who, 4 hugs from Alice, 3 bathroom breaks, 2 bars of chocky and a bottle of diet Pepsi she was feeling a lot better. (Sorry about the 12 days of Christmas moment) But still a nagging feeling remained, it had been a good 5 hours and a half and she still hadn’t had even an abusive text message from Lucien.

“He really hates me doesn’t he Alice?” she frowned looking at the plush toy with a child like dependence she could have sworn she heard it argue.

She fought the urge to call him. That wouldn’t help him now she would be last person he would want to talk to. So she lay down again a put another DVD in the machine. Moving from Dr Who to Torchwood (Children of Earth) seemed like a good idea. It would give her a logical reason to cry.
Starting where she left off last time, 3 of 5 it had just gotten to the climax of the plot for the episode when a text interrupted her and Alice’s snuggle time.
She shoved herself up off her bed and read the text.

Get to my house please, bring your pyjamas or whatever.
L

Getting a small bag together she put in her pyjamas, tooth brush and toothpaste and some face wipes. She didn’t know what she was getting into but the way she saw it she didn’t have a choice but to behave herself.

(Zoeys Dr Who pyjamas)

I am sorry Lucien, I know it means shit all, what I said wasn’t right but I am sorry.

Silence for a long time as she left the house still in her grey trackies and friends of the Ood t-shirt and a grey fleece tracksuit top.

Just get here
L

She did as she was told and arrived on Lucien’s door step after a 15 minute walk. Still not knowing what was in store for her.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 12-24-2009, 09:58 AM   #65
idoanything
Account Banned

Wow, this is great, plz right more, but because she won't do anything he wants, I think it'd be a good idea to add some bondage or something, maybe including Cassandra?

Please give me punishments for losing a bet, you can push my limits

My likes are: Crossdressing, Masterbation, lots of edging, pain, wedgies, and ice dares

My dislikes (but will still do) are: Food eating, humiliating and long dares

My limits are: anal, bondage, public, very messy, involving other people, scat and anything that will cause permanent damage
idoanything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:35 AM   #66
Happyface

I really like this story.
Happyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:39 PM   #67
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyface View Post
I really like this story.
I am glad to hear that you like the story it is great motivation to continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idoanything View Post
Wow, this is great, plz right more, but because she won't do anything he wants, I think it'd be a good idea to add some bondage or something, maybe including Cassandra?
As for this I do have some plans for an idea of retribution later in the next few posts I just need to form it completely as to make it better. Of course you didn't hear these hints from me.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 12-26-2009, 03:14 PM   #68
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Keep up the good work this is amazing. I hope there's a happy ending though... preferably some more sex though could improve it i think cause at the moment it's mostly just the story and more like something you would find on fanfiction.
Captain Harkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:06 PM   #69
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finland4ever View Post
Keep up the good work this is amazing. I hope there's a happy ending though... preferably some more sex though could improve it i think cause at the moment it's mostly just the story and more like something you would find on fanfiction.
I want the story to be more about the people and less about the sexual actions, it will pick up later but I don’t want it to be all just Sex! Sex! Masturbate! Sex! Hornyness!

I am hoping for a happy ending too but I am not sure If I will even get one yet. It should all work out fine though.

Next instalment momentarily

xx Shadow

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 12-26-2009, 04:08 PM   #70
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Hopefully you won’t need as many Kleenex reading some of the more raw parts of this as I did writing them. I feel I may be growing too attached to Lucien and Zoey, It will be hard to see their story end in 2 story days time.

The boy who answered the Danvers’ front door was nothing like the person who had left her in the streets of Newcastle. His golden hair fell matted and lifeless across his face. The ice cold eyes that made so many girls love him lost behind the clouded and bruised lids so contrasted from the pale skin on which it rested. This wasn’t the only difference either; he looked as though he lost the will to live, the will to care. He stood as an empty shell in the doorway wearing just a white t-shirt and black cotton tracksuit bottoms.

He didn’t even look at her when he invited her in just stared at his bandaged wrists. Zoey prayed she wasn’t the cause of them.

“I am so sorry Lucien” She hushed trying to reach for his hand. It darted into his pocket before she even got close.

“Sorry is just a word” He lead her to his room and told her to sit on his bed. He sat at the opposite side of the bed to her and after a few moments of silence he slid down off the bed again to retrieve 2 drinks from the mini fridge.

The three boys shared a bedroom, one huge bedroom with two en suites and a walk in closet which they shared. Three black iron cabin beds were dispersed around the room, each with little signs to their owners, all with black duvets. The walls were white with black wooden floor.

“Still I mean it when I say sorry Lucien.” He didn’t say a word this time just put the tissues on the floor into the bin and climbed back up the ladder.
Kane, Josh and Cassandra sat under Kane’s bed playing on the Xbox 360, bantering, killing, achieving and generally having a brilliantly fun time away from the tension filled space that Lucien and Zoey occupied.

“Go put your pyjamas on I want to talk to you but will when I don’t feel like the only one in pyjamas.” Zoey slowly crawled over Lucien to get to the ladder, her body rubbing across his until she landed softly on the duvet.

Shuffling down past the ladder she whispered something into Cassandra’s ear and they both left then she went to get changed. Coming back to her master Lucien looked at her baffled expecting not sexy pyjamas but at least ones for women. He decided not to comment and just stared at the bandages again.
“I am back; can I not crawl over you this time?” He didn’t say anything, trying to work out how to tell her the truth, he just pulled his legs up to his chest. Once she passed he stayed there curled up eyes closed thinking about things, images, he never wanted to see again.

“I want you to know the truth. I want you to know why what you said hurt so much. I just don’t know where to start. So much has happened I just don’t know which bits would be unnecessary burdens to you.” He said his voice croaky again his eyes swelling. He was silent for what seemed like an eternity then looked at her. “Ok, everything started two years back, two weeks before the start of the Tri Slave Tournament. I was at home and getting ready to meet my girlfriend of 4 years Megan. Just as I was about to leave to meet up with her the home phone rang, the hospital, telling me she had been in a car accident. They hadn’t told me the full story till I was outside her room. I cried in the corridor, she had been hit when she went to pick up her phone and didn’t see the car come until it was on top of her, but he just left her there. Someone seen her over an hour later and called an ambulance. She was unconscious when they got to her, broken spine and brain haemorrhaging.” He stopped for a moment.

“You don’t have to tell me if it is hard for you.” Zoey whispered, he just shook his head the tears already flowing down his gaunt cheeks.

“She was in a coma by the time I got there. I stayed by her every day but a week later the doctor told me she was never coming out. She died that night while I was asleep. When I went back to school to tell the Grand Master I wasn’t playing his game this year. He, being Mr Compassionate and mournful, said that as long I was in this school under his “rule” that I didn’t have a choice but to play. So when Phoenix, the girl that moved, rubbed me up the wrong way I gave her hell because I didn’t want to be involved in life anymore let alone the grand masters petty games.” He stopped for a second slipping the bandages off his wrists. His voice was shattered and the pain was visible in his eyes.

“I was so messed up after Megan dying and finding about Phoenix moving I got into some really bad habits. Started smoking and drinking, and getting into some hard shit, crack, heroin, Meth, and cannabis; all on top of self harming. Everything went to pot for a long time I couldn’t sleep and when I did I couldn’t wake up again, it was so hard to hide it from people I managed at home but when the rumours started it all spiralled faster. I got into fights a lot, the school found out and told my mam and she went off it, this was about 3 weeks before the Tournament where I mastered Katelyn. She took everything, all the drink and the drugs, all my blades, my money, all my communication with the world and grounded me until I kicked every single habit. She refused to have her son grow up with such a ‘tarnish on his soul’ .She was a proper PTA mum and hated me for what I had done. Grand Master being understanding said that I still couldn’t pull out of the contest still, he gave me hell for wanting to leave so I gave her hell.” He was silent his story all but over.

“I felt so guilty I still didn’t stop the cutting but my mam never knew. And what you said made everything crystal clear again, all the pain and the paranoia the guilt and grievances. Kane and Josh practically ran home after leaving you and stopped me before I could do any real damage to me or to the room though.”

Zoey threw herself into an embrace with him the guilt welling up inside her again. She couldn’t believe how much he had been through and how little anyone knew or cared about it. “I am so sorry Lucien.” She cried her voice broken as was his. He shook her off.

“You weren’t to know, only about 15 people know the full story and they all know to keep it to themselves. I just wish Cassandra hadn’t given you such devastating ammunition to use against me without knowing the full story. If there is anything else just ask otherwise I will show you to where you will be sleeping.” She nodded.

“I know it isn’t the best time but what did you mean in the music room about biting Robins cock off and shoving it up his ass if he played his usual tricks?” Lucien sighed, he knew this was coming. More skeletons.

This was originally going to be a longer post but it is a lot to digest and I am not in any state to write any more tonight.

Too much emotional attachment.

xx Shadow

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 12-26-2009, 04:12 PM   #71
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

I agree it can't all be about sex Shadowdare93 but at the start of it was incredible because you got the balance right. It seems now it's very characteristic which is good but eventually it will end up becoming an x-rated version of Eastenders (yes incredible i know we can get Eastenders here in Finland)
Captain Harkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:19 PM   #72
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finland4ever View Post
I agree it can't all be about sex Shadowdare93 but at the start of it was incredible because you got the balance right. It seems now it's very characteristic which is good but eventually it will end up becoming an x-rated version of Eastenders (yes incredible i know we can get Eastenders here in Finland)
Thats just about then end of the character stuff for these two so no worries.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 12-26-2009, 04:24 PM   #73
Pierrot

this is like the tri - wizard tournament
Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:26 PM   #74
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierrot View Post
this is like the tri - wizard tournament
Yea It is a bit. been pointed out before.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 12-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #75
Pierrot

oh xD sorry i culdnt be bothered to read through 5 pages to see if it had been posted before

good stories though guys !
Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
competition, funny, school, slave, tournament