Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-31-2015, 03:37 AM   #61
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
Great adjustment less threatening, more humiliation on her instead of victimized.
I haven't really adjusted anything, but I have moved the story on a bit, I was going to bring her a bit closer to the edge of ruin and draw it out a bit before things started to turn around for her, but I haven't changed the story.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:38 AM   #62
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 18

Hobbling around the living room in her heels, Kate attempted to tidy up the mess that had been made over the weekend, beer cans were scattered everywhere, empty pizza boxes, dirty glasses and plates were on every surface, there had obviously been a party going on at some point with a lot more than just the three of them there. The high heels made bending to pick things off the floor painful, as her calves were stretched with the effort.
After a few minutes Scott walked in and flopped down on the couch, wearing just a pair of boxers, Kates eyes seemed to be drawn to him, his body was tanned and toned and she wanted it, her glances didn't go unnoticed.
"Morning Kate, you've met Jade's new plaything then I hear" Scott said as he picked up a magazine.
"Morning Sir, yes I have" Kate replied, aware of her nakedness in front of him, she wasn't self conscious now, she even caught herself trying to bend sexily as she retrieved more rubbish from the floor, hoping to catch his eye.
It worked "Come hear" he commanded. She walked over to the couch and stood as close to him as she could get without climbing on the couch with him, she towered over him with those high heels on.
Reaching up, his hand slipped between her legs and he caressed the insides of her thighs "I was bored yesterday, Jade was busy playing with Candice and Derek, not my sort of thing so I left them too it." Idly his fingers brushed Kates pussy, causing a sharp intake of breath as she shivered, wishing he'd push them inside her.
God she wanted him more than anything, she felt like a horny teenager being touched for the first time, she'd forgotten what sexual excitement really was, it occurred to her how bland her life had become over the years, stuck in a rut with Jim. Almost involuntarily her hips started to move as she tried to search out his big fingers with her pussy.
"You put on quite a show on Saturday" his thumb was lightly brushing her clit now "looked like you were fucking horny, I loved it when you begged" he added, stroking quicker now.
Kate couldn't help herself, her hand grabbed his wrist and she pulled his hand harder against her pussy "Put your fingers in me" she gasped.
Scott laughed and removed his hand "Present" he said sternly.
Kate groaned, but didn't hesitate, her hands shot up and she locked her fingers behind her head, without thinking she shuffled her feet to open her legs a bit more, fuck, she even thrust her hips forward a bit, she couldn't have been more blatant in her attempts to offer her body to him, she wanted him to use her now, do whatever he liked with her, she didn't care any more, he owned her.
Scott chuckled and resumed his teasing stroking of her thighs, holding his hand tight up between her legs, his thumb continued to torment her clit, making her gyrate and grind her hips, she wanted more but Scott was enjoying the look of frustration on her face.
With his other hand he pulled his boxers down and his huge cock sprang to life, Kate couldn't contain a moan as her eyes drank it in, fuck, she surprised her every time she saw it, how could he be so big, she wanted that thing inside her more than anything right now.
Scott could see the effect it was having on her, he started stroking it, running his fingers up and down slowly until it was rock hard and twitching. His thumb started making teasing circles around Kates clit, this was torture, she needed him to rub it hard and fast but he wouldn't touch it, she wanted to beg him to fuck her, to throw her down on the floor and climb on top of her and pound that cock into her until she was squealing and begging for mercy. It took all her will power to stay still and quiet.
"You want this don't you Kate?" Scott said holding his throbbing cock tight in his hand.
"Yes Sir, I want it Sir" Kate said breathlessly.
"On your knees" he ordered, removing his hand from her body he stood up. Kate groaned as his fingers broke contact with her pussy. but she didn't waste any time in getting in position on her knees in front of him.
"Stick your tongue out" Scott proceeded to guide the tip of his cock so he could rub it lightly over Kates face, letting it rub her cleeks, then he brushed her tongue with it, there were drops of precum leaking from it now and he left a trail over her face. As the tip rested lightly on her tongue she could hardly control herself, every nerve in her body was screaming to open her mouth wide and take it deep inside her.
She could detect the faint aroma of Jades pussy coming from his pubic hair, he'd obviously been up to his balls inside Jade recently, she envied her so much right now, what she would do to push him back on the couch and straddle him and mount that cock and ride him.
He continued to tease her for a while, pushing his cock against her lips, just as her mouth opened to accept it he moved it away, letting the moist tip trail over her face again.
Then she felt his hands on her, pushing slightly against the back of her head "Tell me what you want Kate"
"I-I want your cock Sir, I want it inside me, filling my pussy, filling my mouth, I need it Sir, please Sir may I have your cock Sir" any pretence that this wasn't what she wanted was gone now, she couldn't lie to herself any more, she could feel her heart racing, the adrenaline pumping through her body, she felt alive, more alive than she'd ever felt.
Scott was filled with satisfaction, he grinned to himself, he'd been reluctant when Jade had jumped on the opportunity to blackmail Kate, he almost wished he'd never told her about Kate or getdare. He'd been uncomfortable with it when she came up with the idea, but he knew Jade well enough to know she wasn't going to let it go, he wasn't going to get a moments peace if he didn't go along with it. Now the level of Kates submissive tendencies, and her need for excitement was obvious though, he knew she had submissive fantasies or course, from her posts and messages they'd exchanged, but the gap between fantasy and reality could be very wide he knew.
Now here she was, after only a few days, on her knees, begging for his cock like a cum hungry little slut, this mature, intelligent and confident woman was now his plaything. As long as he could keep Jade and Candice under control and didn't let them spoil everything by going too far then life was going to be good. Kate was a woman, not a girl, her full mature shapely body turned him on more than anything, he looked down at her face, her soft lips parted slightly, eyes closed "Open wide" he said softly.
Kate opened her mouth as the pressure on the back of her head increased, keeping her eyes closed she allowed the huge cock to slide into her mouth, it seemed to be never ending, further and further it went until she was gagging and struggling to breath as it pushed its way down her throat, it was Scotts turn to let out a moan as the soft heat of her wet mouth engulfed him.
He held Kate's head almost still, he wanted to fuck her mouth and started to buck his hips, bringing yelps and whimpers from Kate as his cock filled her more than she ever thought she could take. Her jaw started to ache from being stretched so far, she struggled to keep it open wide so her teeth didn't drag on Scotts thick cock, it wasn't easy. It didn't take long before his orgasm was getting close, his pounding became more urgent, Kate was almost being pushed onto her back the force of his thrusts was so strong, but he kept a firm grip on her head so she couldn't go anywhere, he brought his hands around the side of her head, he even gripped her ears at one point to keep her firmly in position so he could work his cock in and out of her helpless mouth.
Eventually she felt him tense and a guttural moan escaped him, then a second later she felt the first squirt of cum hit the back of her throat, he pulled her in tight so her face was buried in his pubes as the cum was pumped down her throat, so tightly was he holding her she started to feel panic as breathing became difficult. Finally he was done and let go of her head as he fell backwards onto the couch, leaving her kneeling there, breathing heavily, jaw aching and the taste of his cum filling her mouth, her pussy was soaking, she could feel her juices tricking between her thighs.
"Thank you Sir" she said, looking up at his contented face.
Scott laid back on the couch, eyes closed, enjoying the post orgasm bliss "Don't mention it" he said, grinning "Get back to work"
"Yes Sir" Kate said, getting back to her feet.
"What...the....fuck!!!" Jade was just walking into the room, Kate jumped as she heard her voice, shit, why cant this bitch just fuck off, she thought, she'd forgotten all about her, about everything else in fact as Scott had started to use her, she'd been lost in the moment, the need and desire to please Scott had taken over her thoughts.
Jade had got to the bottom of the stairs just in time to see Scott cumming hard into Kates mouth, she could tell it was an intense orgasm, better than the one she'd given him by riding his cock when they'd woken up anyway, there's no way this fucking skank was going to take Scott away from her, jealousy and anger filled her as she stormed into the room.
"I fucking told you to clean the living room you stupid fucking whore!!" she shouted in Kates face "Look at the fucking state of it, you've hardly done anything"
Kate cowered under the barrage of Jades words, she could tell she was very angry, and she knew it wasn't about the room not being cleaned, she was scared now, she knew what a spiteful bitch Jade could be "I-Im s-sorry, Scott....." she was about to try and blame Scott for taking her away from her chores, but thought better of it.
"Scott? Scott? I fucking told you last week, I don't want excuses, if one of us wants to use you that's your fucking problem" still shouting in her face. Jade grabbed Kate by the hair and started walking towards the door, Kate was pulled painfully and forced to follow "Come with me, I'll fucking teach you to disobey me"
Scott just watched as Kate was dragged away, he wanted to intervene and stop her, but he was scared of Jade as well, especially when she was in this mood, he knew he was on dangerous ground and would only bring a torrent of anger onto himself if he said anything, he'd probably get that later anyway, he thought.
Jade dragged Kate into the room with the school desk in it, Derek was nowhere to be seem, she wondered for a second what had happened to him, she was snapped out of her thoughts by Jade "Get over the fucking deck you little skank"
Jade did as she was told, draping herself over the desk and grabbing the legs at the back. Jade walked up to her and bent down so her mouth was close to Kates ear "Something you need to realise Kate, Scott's mine, understand?" Jade hissed, Kate fought the urge to blurt out that Scott had instigated everything, she didn't have any choice, but she stayed silent, she didn't know if she really believed that anyway.
"UNDERSTAND?" Shouting in her ear this time
"Yes Madam Jade" Kate managed
"Now I'm going to give you a little reminder, just so we're clear, and this will be nothing compared to what you'll get if I catch you trying to steal him again"
Kate wanted to scream at her, to point out the unfairness of it, Scott had as much control over her as Jade, she had no choice, but what was the point, she just laid on the desk and waited.
"Thirty strokes, you'll count each one and thank me, if you make any other sound or you move or bring your hands around, then we start again, is that clear?"
"Yes Madam Jade" Kate was gripped with fear now, she'd never been caned before. She heard the cane swish through the air behind her and flinched, expecting to feel the cut of the cane biting into her ass, but Jade was just practicing.
Jade laughed, "Nervous cunt? you fucking should be"
Kate felt the cane resting across her ass cheeks as Jade lined herself up, as the cane was pulled back Kate gripped the legs as tight as she could, she needed to focus, to concentrate if she was going to get through this.
Pain seared through her ass, worse than anything she'd ever experienced, the attempts she'd made at spanking herself or paddling herself before for some dare or other seemed pathetic now, this was on a different level "ooomfff" she clamped her lips together to avoid crying out "One, thank you Madam Jade" she gasped.
Starting to sweat now, her shaking hands held desperately to the desk legs as fresh pain shot through her trembling cheeks...................

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 07-31-2015, 10:21 AM   #63
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love the new plot starting up.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 06:39 AM   #64
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Wrong choice of words on my part, I enjoy reading the numerous updates and appreciate the time you put in.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 04:42 AM   #65
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 19

Kate dug her nails into the desk legs as she clenched her teeth, not daring to relax them until the pain started to seep away slightly "T-Twenty s-seven, thank y-you Madam" tears were trickling down her cheeks but she managed to suppress her sobs.
Jade was swinging the cane with every ounce of her strength now, she was determined to make the bitch yell out or try and protect herself, the image of Scotts face as he pumped his cum down her throat was still fresh in her mind. She knew it was mainly Scotts doing, but she couldn't put Scott over the desk, so Kate was the focus of her jealousy and rage.
Jade ran her fingers lightly over Kates cheeks, making her flinch "Three more to go cunt, you better not fucking move, you know I want to start this again from the start don't you?"
Kate knew that only too well, she could sense it with every stroke, the grunts from Jade told her she was putting everything she had into them, but she had to hold on, she couldn't stand another thirty, she just couldn't. "Yes Madam".
Somehow Kate managed to endure the final three strokes without cracking, her ass was a mass of angry pain, she'd never felt anything like it, it was so much worse than she imagined it would be when she fantasised about being bent over and given a good caning. She was wet with sweat and breathing heavily, as was Jade, the effort she'd put into trying to break her was obvious.
Jade ran her hand over the bright red welts that covered Kate's poor tortured ass "mmmmm, that must sting a bit, I hope that will teach you to behave in future" then her hand worked its way between her legs, she felt her pussy that was dripping wet and juice was coating the insides of her thighs, Jade chuckled, fucking dirty slut must have loved it, she thought to herself.
Kate was seething with frustration, it wasn't her fault, she wanted to scream, how can she behave when she has to do everything Scott tells her? The unfairness of it was more than she could bare "Yes Madam Jade, I'll behave" she managed to say through gritted teeth, desperately wanting to stand up and punch her.
"Stand up" Jade ordered "Present"
Kate pushed herself up off the desk, she winced as fresh twinges of pain shot through her ass as the skin moved "Don't be such a baby, I didn't even break the skin" Jade chided.
Kate stood there, arms up and waited for whatever Jade had planned for her next. Jade stood in front of her, she reached down and roughly forced two fingers into Kates wet pussy "I bet you want Scotts cock in there don't you slut. Well its not going to happen, that cock's mine, you better fucking remember that, if felt sooooo fucking good this morning when he was pounding that thing into me" Jade looked into Kates eyes with a sneer.
Kate couldn't deny it, she wanted it more than anything, to feel Scott take her in his arms, strong and protecting, to lift her up and carry her to the bed and force himself inside her until she felt she couldn't take any more. She knew Scott wanted her, that she turned him on more than Jade did, the trouble was, Jade knew this as well. She couldn't help herself, she ground her hips a bit, trying to rub herself on Jades hand as she thought about it.
"Fucking dirty bitch" Jade said as she realised what she going on and took her hand away "You're going to learn to control that filthy cunt of yours" she added.
"Come with me" she said as she strolled out the room, Kate teetered after her on the damn heels that were making her legs and feet ache painfully already. They went into the room where all Kates recent purchases were stored.
Jade pulled the leather locking panties from the drawer, along with g-spot vibrator. Turning the vibe over and over in her hand, Jade pushed a button on the remote and it started to buzz quietly making her hand tingle, she smiled "Oooooh, that's going to feel good"
Reaching down she pushed the tip between Kates lips, She gasped slightly as Jade pushed it and it disappeared easily inside her dripping pussy.
Turning the vibe on, Jade watched as Kate instantly started to wriggle as the vibrations sent exquisite sensations through her horny body, Jade smiled in satisfaction at the effect it was having.
Jade turned the vibe down to its lowest setting, leaving Kate with an excruciatingly frustrating tickle deep inside her that left her body screaming for more, after only a few seconds she wanted to snatch the remote from Jade and turn it up. The caning had left her far hornier than she wanted to admit, her burning, stinging cheeks were a constant reminder of her helpless situation that just made it worse. The need to cum was building more by the minute but she daren't give Jade any clue about this as she knew Jade would take full advantage of it.
Jade handed the leather panties to Kate, silently she pulled them on and fastened the buckle around her waist, the leather pressed against the welts on her ass reigniting the pain, she winced as Jade pulled the waistband up tight and pulled the buckle to the next hole so they were digging into her waist, then Jade secured the buckle with a padlock.
"There, that's better, now that cunt's locked up out the way" Jade took off her necklace and threaded the key onto it to join the key to Dereks chastity device "And before you ask Scott, this is the only key, so there's no way he's getting inside you today, bitch"
Jade idly played with the control to the vibe, turning it up and down, watching Kate squirm and almost double over when it was turned on full. Kate looked at her imploringly, it was torture, she was so horny it didn't take long before she was close to an orgasm, but Jade never left it turned up for long, she just giggled as she looked at the desperate expression on Kates face.
"Today is going to be fun Kate, I hope those batteries don't run down too quick" Jade teased "OK, lets get you dressed" Jade opened the wardrobe and looked at the options, her face lit up as an idea occurred to her "Wait there" she said and walked out the room.
Kate was filled with dread, when she saw the expression of glee on Jades face she new she had an evil plan. Jade returned a couple of minutes later with a pair of white leggings in her hand, she tossed them to Kate "Put these on"
Fuck, Kate looked at the tiny leggings, made of thin stretchy material, she looked up at Jade, in the vain hope that it might be a joke, but her expression immediately told her it wasn't. "Yes Madam Jade" she said as she sat on the bed and started to pull them on.
She was holding back tears as she wriggled and struggled with the leggings, they were so tight, how the fuck can that skinny bitch fit into these she thought to herself, as she managed to get them up over her hips she could see how much they were stretched over her shapely body, they looked more like tights she thought. She could see through them quite clearly and the bright red leather panties were so obvious she might as well not have the damn leggings on, every detail could be seen, even the little padlock that secured them.
"Ohhhh very nice, you look like such a skank Kate, do you feel sexy?" Jade loved the effect, just thinking about walking into the school dressed like that sent a shiver through her, she relished making this bitch do it.
"Yes Madam Jade, very sexy" Kate was desperate to placate her and not provoke further anger.
"I'm sure you do. Dance for me bitch, like you did on Saturday, come on skank lets see those moves, and sing, sing like you mean it"
Kate groaned, the humiliation was unbearable "Plea...." the sneer on Jades face told her begging was going to be pointless, she started to dance, swaying her hips as sexily as she could muster "I-I made it through the wilderness" she started to sing, her voice shakey, the lyrics were still clear in her mind "Somehow I made it through......"
Jade was laughing now "Come on bitch, put some fucking effort into it" Kate continued on, swinging and dancing with more enthusiasm now, trying to ignore Jades jeers and the look of contempt on her face she just waited for her to get bored with her sport.
"For fuck sake, you're pathetic" Jade said finally "Just stop, put that on" she added, handing her a low cut t-shirt that was two sizes too small for her. She told her to put on the stiletto boots to finish off her outfit for the day. Looking in the mirror made her shudder, her cheeks burned just at the thought of going in to school like that, she couldn't help but admire how she looked though, the heeled boots lifted her and made her look so sexy, her ass looked gorgeous, as did her tits as they jiggled and strained against the little t-shirt.
All these years she'd been hiding herself under drab sensible clothes, she was still young though, not even thirty, she knew the effect her body was going to have on a school full of hormonal teenagers and the thought sent a thrill through her that ended up in her clit, fuck, she shouldn't be thinking like that, she was still a teacher after all.
Jade caught her admiring herself "Get downstairs now, we've got to go" she said churlishly, she couldn't deny how good Kates body was.
As they got to the hall they saw Derek, he was dressed in his normal suit, looking just as he did every day, why the fuck does he get to wear his normal clothes? Kate couldn't help wondering. Well normal apart from the large bulge in his pants caused by the metal contraption that was locked on him, that was going to be difficult to hide, she thought to herself.
Candice was with him, she'd obviously been amusing herself as Jade had been dealing with Kate "Hi Jade, sissy boy here has just been showing me how good he can be with his tongue" Candice patted his cheek "Haven't you faggot?"
"Yes Miss" Derek said, head bowed, he glanced up and caught Kate's eye, flushing bright red his eyes darted down to the floor again and he fidgeted with embarrassment.
"Off you go faggot, get to work, I'll be paying you a visit at break" Derek scurried out, Candices words causing fresh pain in his tortured cock as the evil spikes dug in again as he couldn't prevent yet another erection.
"Looks like you've been having fun, get in the car Kate" Jade said. Kate went outside, she opened the car door and was hit by a wall of hot air, the car had been sitting in the sun for three hours already, she got in and shut the door, she knew better than to leave the door open, she was getting to know how Jade's mind worked already, she'd be left there to cook in the hot sun for a while before they came out.
Sure enough, it was fifteen minutes before Scott and Jade left the house, the look on Scotts face told her Jade had been making sure he understood exactly who he belonged to.
"We're going to be late, I don't think that will be a problem though. Do you Kate?" Jade said as she started the car.
"No Madam Jade" Kate couldn't argue with that, she couldn't see Derek giving them a problem when they finally arrived.
Kate forced herself out of the car, preparing herself to run the gauntlet of the middle school again. She was starting to get used to it now though, the first time she'd done it she'd been mortified at being so exposed in front of so many people, it was utterly humiliating, she felt like her world was coming to an end. This time however some of the fear had faded and was replaced by exhilaration, she'd seen most of the faces before, they didn't seem surprised to see her either, she even got a round of applause from a group of some of the older boys. Her legs were shaking slightly as she walked through the crowd, she could feel the eyes drinking in the sight of her body, and a tingle of excitement shot through her clit, she knew how sexy she looked, the looks from the moms didn't seem so threatening now either, she knew jealousy was behind a lot of them.
She hurried up the stairs to the classroom, she was late and the class was already full of students chatting, waiting for her to arrive, as she walked in the door silence descended on the class as every eye was drawn to her.
She sighed, this is how things will be from now on, she thought to herself. As she sat down she realised that pressure was starting to build in her bladder, she wished she'd stopped for as pee before going to the class, then she remembered the panties, fuck.....

Stories

Old 08-03-2015, 05:23 AM   #66
Ice Shadow

Default asdf

what happened to chapter 17?
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 05:40 AM   #67
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Shadow View Post
what happened to chapter 17?
I posted 16 and 17 together in one post

Stories

Old 08-03-2015, 07:44 AM   #68
JASON0912

I love your stories. I keep coming back to the site for your story. It's good to see that you are quite consistent on posting a new chapter every few day. Hope you keep writing. Do you do any other type of stories?

Last edited by JASON0912; 08-03-2015 at 07:47 AM.
JASON0912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 06:53 AM   #69
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12

I'm also loving the story too
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:16 AM   #70
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASON0912 View Post
I love your stories. I keep coming back to the site for your story. It's good to see that you are quite consistent on posting a new chapter every few day. Hope you keep writing. Do you do any other type of stories?
I'm glad you're enjoying it.
I haven't done any other type of writing yet but I have been considering trying to write something more serious, maybe a SciFi book. I've been using this to practice and try and develop a writing style.

Stories

Old 08-05-2015, 04:16 AM   #71
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 20

Kate sat at her desk and started to eat a yogurt, she'd decided losing a bit of weight would be a good idea, mainly in the hope that she'll be able to fit into the ridiculously tight clothes that Jade seemed determined to dress her up in a bit better, she just hoped Jade didn't catch on and make her buy even smaller outfits, she just couldn't afford any more, she couldn't even pay for what she'd already bought.
The first lesson hadn't been too bad, although there always seemed to be an excited atmosphere in her classes now, the students were starting to accept her strange behaviour and the jokes, comments and quiet sniggering was becoming less disruptive.
It was the next lesson she was dreading however, Candice was is this one. Kate was deliberately avoiding drinking anything and prayed that the girls weren't going to make the day a repeat of Thursday, her bladder was quite full already, she didn't need those bitches making it worse. She was aware of the vibrator in her pussy every time she moved, although it wasn't turned on she knew that was probably going to change before the day was done.
Just as she thought she had a few minutes to try and relax Candice and Jade came into the room, Kate managed to suppress a groan as they sauntered up to her desk.
"How's your ass skank?" Jade taunted, bringing a snigger from Candice.
"Very sore Madam Jade" she wasn't joking, the seams of the tight leather had been digging into the painful welts since she sat down.
"Good, you need a reminder to keep your fucking hands off something that doesn't belong to you"
Jade wasn't going to let her forget that in a hurry, but what could she had done? "Yes Madam Jade" she said, beaten.
Kate suddenly felt a buzzing in her pussy, Candice was fiddling with the remote, she gasped as the sensations shooting through her got more intense, then they died down again, she couldn't hide the effect it was having, her expression betrayed her.
"Oooooh, this will make the lesson a lot more fun, something to do while I'm listening to the boring shit you come out with the whole time" Candice never listened to a word during the lessons anyway, just played with her phone and chatted, then blamed Kate when she failed and was kept back a year. Kate's stomach lurched with fear, fuck it, this was going to be a nightmare, Candice hated her she knew, now she had her completely at her mercy and she wasn't going to waste a second of the opportunity.
"Awwww, don't look so worried, Candice isn't so bad is she? Shame I won't be in the class to watch" Jade giggled
"No Madam Jade" Kate sighed
Candice picked up the half finished yogurt from the desk, with a cruel smile she slowly tipped if over Kate's head, Kate could only sit there and let it happen, her expression one of resignation as the thick sticky liquid started running down her hair.
When the pot was empty she felt like a dirty sticky mess. Candice ran her hand over her head, working the thick white liquid into her long dark hair, when she was done her hair felt like it was plastered to her head, she wanted to scream, she desperately wanted the wash the gunge out, it felt horrible and she knew she must look fucking ridiculous.
Candice held her hand to Kates mouth "Lick" was all she said and Kate obediently started licking her fingers clean "You look like a fucking whore with your hair full of cum, you're a disgusting cunt Kate"
Kate felt disgusting, the smell of the yogurt was unpleasant and she could feel her hair sticking to her face and neck. "Yes Goddess, I'm disgusting" she whispered.
"You know my boyfriend don't you Kate?" Candice asked.
"I I think so, it's Wayne isn't it?"
"That's right cunt, you know him don't you. Well you'll be getting to know him a lot better soon if you fail todays task."
Fuck, Kate knew him all right, he was an asshole, she'd had him in her lessons before, she couldn't say she'd taught him though, he turned up, fucked around and left, a male version of Candice was the only way she could describe him.
Kate felt the vibe spring into life again, it must be turned up full, Kate gasped sharply as she started squirming in her chair
"Look at me" Candice commanded, looking down into her face, Kate forced her eyes up to meet her, imploringly she looked into her face, trying to keep herself still.
"If you cum today, then Wayne will be joining our little party, so you'd better keep that dripping cunt under control you filthy fucking whore"
As Candices words seeped into her brain she could feel her clit tingling and she started to build towards an orgasm, her words had almost made her cum, what the fuck was wrong with her? The vibe changed from a constant buzzing to pulsing waves, she let out a groan as she tried to suppress the need to release. "P-Please Goddess, please turn the vibe down" she whimpered.
Candice laughed "You really are a dirty skank aren't you" holding up the remote in front of her face she turned the vibe down for a second, then it went straight up to full power again "Don't even think about cumming you cunt, I've only just started with you"
Kate was struggling, wriggling in her chair, her breathing was heavy and she was starting to sweat, how could she be so horny? The more cruel this evil bitch was to her the more she had to fight to keep control of her orgasm, every word seemed to bring her that little bit closer to losing control. Candice wouldn't break eye contact, enjoying the pained and desperate contortions that she was causing in Kates face as she continued to beg with her eyes.
Finally the vibe was turned down to a lower setting, now just a constant frustrating tease that was going to drive her mad very quickly.
"I'd better get going, have fun Candice, see you at lunch" Jade made her way to the door, just as people started to come into the class for the lesson. Kate felt dirty and humiliated with the sticky mess filling her hair, she got a classic double take from a couple of the students coming into the room, this was something different.
Candice took her seat at the front, looking demure, chin resting on her clasped hands, Kate could see the remote between her fingers. As soon as she started to address the class she felt the vibe being turned up, she struggled to control her voice, trying to keep it steady as the torment in her pussy increased, trying to keep her mind on what she was saying became almost impossible as Candice fiddled with the control, grinning broadly as she enjoyed the show of Kate struggling and squirming, murmurs and sniggering started to permeate though the room.
After a few minutes Kates phone beeped, she couldn't ignore it she knew, there was a message "Stand up bitch" Kate had no choice, her legs felt like Jelly as pulses of torment rippled through her and she stood in front of the class. Glancing down she noticed the crotch of the leggings was visibly wet and this had turned the material even more transparent, her juices were leaking out from beneath the panties and coating her thighs, voice trembling she carried on with the lesson.
Another message appeared "Don't you fucking dare sit down or stop talking until I tell you"
Fuck she wanted to cum so much, the session with Scott earlier had left her feeling needy and unsatisfied, she really wanted that cock inside her, now Candice was keeping the vibe up high enough to make sure she was never far from an orgasm, pleading glances in her direction just brought little chuckles, Candice even stuck out her tongue as the vibe was pushed up to full power for a few seconds, bringing an involuntary groan from Kate as she momentarily thought she was going to lose control.
"Walk up and down the room" Another message. Kate tottered up the aisles on her heels, struggling not to lose her train of thought as she continued with the lesson, she felt thirty pairs of eyes on her, she could hear the vibe inside her so she was sure it must be audible to people as she walked past them, she cringed inside, it must be obvious she had a vibe inside her, it just must be. She caught some of the louder comments coming from around the room and her cheeks burned as she flushed and stuttered, she might as well be giving the class a fucking sex show she thought to herself.
Eventually she was told to sit down again, she'd given the class an assignment which they could spend the rest of the lesson working on, as she sat down she winced, she'd forgotten the state her poor ass cheeks were in. The yogurt was starting to dry in her hair, if felt like a solid crusty mass, she desperately needed to wash it.
Candice seemed to be becoming bored with torturing her with the vibe, she hadn't adjusted the setting for a few minutes, it was just high enough to make sure she couldn't focus on anything but her horniness, it made her feel like such a slut, she could almost have dropped to her knees and begged Candice to allow her to cum, right in front of the class, almost. As the lesson ended the class drifted off to lunch, leaving just Candice and Kate in the room.
"Look at the state of your pants, you're a fucking dirty little whore. What are you?" Candice taunted
"A dirty little whore, Goddess" Kate couldn't even argue with that assessment right now, the cool wetness of her soaking pants couldn't be denied.
Time to clean up that mess, come with me. Candice stood up and strolled out of the room purposefully, Kate struggled to keep up, the heels causing her to almost fall a couple of times as her aching calves burned with the effort. Candice lead them to a rest room and directed her into the disabled stall, this was considerably bigger than the others. Being in there reminded Kate of the state of her bladder, now very uncomfortable, there was no point asking to pee though, Candice didn't even have a key to the pants, if she said anything she dreaded to think what Candice would make her do, she'd already wet herself in front of half the school, best to keep quiet and hope she can last the day.
Candice wriggled as she pulled her panties down, letting them drop around her ankles, then she sat on the toilet "Kneel down there" she commanded, pointing to the floor directly in front of her, Kate dreaded what was to come, but did as she was told, kneeling with head bowed between Candices knees.
"It's been a long morning, I've been needing a pee since break. How are you doing cunt?" Candice could guess Kate was getting uncomfortable.
"I'm fine Goddess" please don't make me piss my pants, she prayed silently.
"Good, its still a long time before we go home" Kate heard the stream of pee hit the water as Candice released her bladder, she squirmed as the sound tortured her, making her clamp her thighs tightly together. The stream seemed to be never ending, how can a girl that size hold that much? Finally the stream slowed, then with a couple of brief squirts she was finished, at least that didn't go in my mouth, Kate thought to herself.
Candice stood up and held her skirt out the way "Lick me clean" she ordered.
Kate dutifully leant forward and pushed her tongue into her acrid pussy and started lapping at it, it was distasteful but it could have been a lot worse. when she was sure Candice was clean and fresh she sat back on her heels.
"Now lets do something about your hair" with that she grabbed Kate around the back of the neck and forced her head into the bowl, her hair fell forward into the piss filled water, Candice shook her head from side to side and worked it down into the bowl until her face was almost in the water, she could see her hair floating in the yellow liquid. Then she felt a cascade of cold water swirling around her face as Candice flushed the toilet, the bowl filled until her face was under the water, she held her breath, feeling a bit of panic before the water dropped again and she could breath.
"There, doesn't that feel better"
"Yes Goddess" Kate answered, but it felt anything but better, the cold water had done little to removed the yogurt, it had just turned it more sticky and slimy and spread it around more in her hair.
"I knew you'd appreciate it" Candice opened the door to the stall and walked out "Clean yourself up cunt, you look a fucking mess" Kate heard her leave the restroom.
Half an hour before the first afternoon lesson, how was she going to get this out of her hair? With a sigh she pushed herself up and went to a washbasin, looking at the site of her wet gungy hair in the mirror made her shudder. Taking handfuls of towels she started to try and clean herself up.

Stories

Old 08-05-2015, 07:59 AM   #72
JASON0912

Do share went you write other stories. It doesn't matter whether on getdare or not. It would be nice to see what you come up with.
JASON0912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 04:00 AM   #73
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 21

The class was already half full when Kate got back to the room, she'd spent the last half an hour trying to get the gooey mess from her hair, it was still greasy and she desperately wanted a shower but at least it wasn't so obvious now.
As she walked in she saw Scott had taken a seat at the front, not his usual place, the front row was usually empty as the students migrated to the back of the room, he looked up from his phone and smiled at her when he saw her walk behind her desk.
Her phone beeped almost immediately, fuck it, what now? She looked at the message "You look hot Kate" She looked up at Scott just as she felt the vibe spring to life, his expression was intense as his eyes bored into her, she let out a soft moan.
Beep, Beep "I want my cock inside your hot little pussy Kate" a picture of Scott's huge rock hard cock appeared as well, his hand wrapped around it, Beep "Can you imagine that squeezing inside you and pounding deep and hard? I'd make you squeal Kate"
The vibe was turned up a little and Kate couldn't keep still now, she squirmed in her seat, she couldn't stop going back to the picture he'd just sent, fuck she wanted that thing in her so much, the vibe was torturing her mercilessly, it was infuriating, not turned up enough to make her cum but enough to keep her close to the edge. She wanted him to let her cum so much, right here in front of the class if that's what it took, she couldn't stand the frustration much longer.
Beep "Look at me Kate" She glanced up to see Scott running his tongue over his lips, he was sitting back in his chair, pushing it back so he was balancing on the back legs, she could she the bulge in his pants, he was idly rubbing his semi hard cock with the hand that held the remote, his phone was in the other "You look flushed Kate, I'm getting hard thinking about your mouth wrapped around my cock. I think I'm going to make use of you again at break"
Kate's clit twitched and she almost doubled over, fuck she wanted to rip those panties off and rub her clit so badly, her hand went between her legs and she tried to rub herself, aware that anyone looking up at her desk would probably see her hand, fuck it, the leather was too stiff for her to stimulate her clit, all she could feel was a pressure pushing it, it was unbearable.
"Yes please Sir, I want your cock in my mouth Sir" she sent back, she couldn't help herself, she needed him so badly
"It will have to be our secret though, Jade's jealous of you Kate, of your hot sexy body and how much you turn me on" This sent a ripple of excitement through her, she couldn't remember feeling this turned on before, she realised her hand was inside her leggings, desperately clawing at the panties, she felt like a horny teenager again, her heart was thumping in her chest.
"Yes Sir, our secret Sir, Please Sir, may I cum Sir" she begged, she didn't care any more, she just needed an orgasm, she was sure she could suppress her reaction enough that the class wouldn't notice, but fuck it, what did it matter now, it couldn't get any worse, could it?
She heard the beep from Scotts phone and as soon as he looked at it the vibe was turned up another notch, Beep "No Kate, you don't get to cum, I get to cum, not you", this sent fresh waves of torment through her, the helplessness of her situation was turning her on as much as the thought of Scott taking her and using her.
Beep, "Come here Kate" She had no choice, she had to push herself up on to shaking legs and totter around to him. When she got to his desk he beckoned her to bend down, then he leant towards her a whispered in her ear "I'm going to push you on to your knees and slide this cock hard down your throat, and your going to gobble it down like the good little cock sucking slut that you are Kate." His voice was so sexy, deep and smooth it sent shivers through her, his words made her moan and she put her hands on his desk to hold herself steady "You want that don't you Kate? You want to make me happy don't you, to use that hot little mouth to please me?"
With a shaky voice she whispered in his ear "Yes Sir, I want to please you, I want you to pump your cum deep down my throat and I'll drink it all down for you Sir" as her words tumbled out the vibe was cranked up again, nearly on full power now her arms started to shake as she tried to support herself.
"Please Sir, please can I cum" her breath was hot on his ear, she was leaning over close to him, her tits were resting on his arm and shoulder, he could feel the heat from her trembling body. His cock was straining inside his tight jeans now, her voluptuous mature body was turning him on more than Jade had ever managed to, having this gorgeous creature helpless, craving him and begging for his body was the most erotic situation he'd ever been in.
Kate could tell she was having an effect on him and decided to try and capitalise on it "I want you Sir, I want to feel you inside me, I want to squeeze that cock with my tight pussy and ride you Sir" she saw a twitch in his pants as she said it, she needed to get him to want her as much as she wanted him, maybe she could still turn things around if she could get him to want her enough.
"Please Sir, give me your cum Sir" her mouth was almost touching his ear, her voice soft and husky as she tried to seduce him. They were both oblivious to the rest of the class that had fell largely silent now as they watched the pair, they couldn't hear their exchange of course but the sight of Kate bent over with her ass facing most of the class was enough to have the boys in the class transfixed, the bright red leather encasing her curvy ass was clearly visible as the thin leggings were stretched even further, some of the lower welts from the cane could even be seen.
Scott couldn't stop himself rubbing his cock gently and couldn't help leaned towards her soft swaying tits that were about to spill out of her top, the scent of her hot skin was intoxicating. With a struggle he managed to snap himself out of it "Yes Miss, I'll do that" he said in a louder voice as he twisted away from her.
Kate was brought back to reality, the silence in the room was apparent and she felt awkward and embarrassed as she made her way back to her desk, she was sure several of the students near the front would have heard the vibe buzzing away inside her. She could feel her flushed cheeks burning and her skin was damp with sweat.
Still fifty minutes to go until the end of the lesson, Scott was merciless with his use of the vibe, the speed was varied constantly but it was never turned off, the class had been given a writing assignment so there wasn't anything to do, just sit there and plead with Scott with her eyes to stop torturing her. Scott was enjoying himself too much though, the sight of this sexy woman squirming and gasping with the effort of keeping control of her hot, needy, horny body was filling him with a deep satisfaction, he knew she wanted him more than anything now.
As the end of the lesson approached he increased the intensity of her torment, bringing her to the edge of an orgasm.
Beep "Please Sir, please stop, I can't hold back" Scott just looked up and smiled, the small controller was in his palm, he showed it to her keeping his finger on the button but not pressing it, Kate's eyes were desperate, her body was trembling.
Beep "Pleeeeeeeese" she begged
"Don't you dare cum Kate, make me proud of you, show me you can keep control. And I'm sure you don't want Wayne joining in with our little games" he sent back. Scott was careful to make sure he didn't push her too far and make her cum though, he didn't want Wayne to join in with this, Kate was his now, no one else was going to get their hands on her. He turned down the vibe and watched Kate sink back into her chair, breathing heavily.
As the class dispersed at the end of the lesson Scott remained in his seat until they were alone. He stood up and walked behind Kates desk, leaning over her he put his arms around her and ran his big strong hands up and down her stomach, then he let them move up until he was cupping her jiggling tits, they felt so big and soft compared to Jades small firm little body. They filled his hands and he squeezed them until the soft pliant flesh was pushing between his fingers, he whispered "Come on Kate, I want to use that mouth"
Her pussy was a quivering mass of lust now, the vibe was still running, her head was swimming and she couldn't focus on anything apart from the need to cum "Yes Sir" she said as she stood up, almost falling backwards and letting his strong arms embrace and hold her.
Scott led her to a little used male rest room at the end of the top floor corridor and took her into one of the stalls. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his still hard cock
"Down you go" he ordered
"Yes Sir" Kate didn't need telling twice, she sank to her knees and his cock was soon pounding the back of her throat as her head bobbed up and down furiously, please cum, please be happy with me, was the only things going through her mind, if she made him happy maybe he'll let her cum, how long do the fucking batteries in this vibe last for anyway? She didn't know how much more she could take.
Scott had his eyes closed, it wasn't long before he was getting close, she could tell because he grabbed hold of her head in a vice like grip so he could move and manipulate her head at will, he could fuck her at whatever speed he wanted and as deep as he wanted now, she was being used like a human fleshlight. She had to do better than that though, she sealed her lips as tight as she could around him and sucked hard, letting her tongue dance around the shaft as far as it could. This brought him to an orgasm almost immediately and he jerked and moaned as wave after wave of cum filled her mouth, she drank it down gratefully, she felt happy she'd done a good job.
Just as he was finishing she heard a couple of guys come into the restroom, she could hear them peeing in the urinals, her heart was beating fast as she realised they hadn't locked the stall door, luckily they left, chatting together without disturbing them.
Scott pushed her back gently and put his cock back in his pants, stepping past her he left the stall "Come out, stay on your knees" he commanded.
Obediently Kate crawled out, and waited, head bowed "Well done you little cock sucker, you're getting better"
A brief wave of pleasure ran through her at hearing this "Thank you Sir"
"Now make yourself useful, get over there and lick those urinals clean" Scott ordered with a cruel smile.
A week ago the thought of licking up piss out of a urinal would have disgusted her, she didn't think she'd have been able to do it, now however the thought brought another tingle to her pussy and she crawled over to the nearest one, it was still wet with pee, she recognised the voices of the two guys who'd come in, they were both good looking and she found herself eagerly lowering her head into it, letting her hair fall down around her face into the wet pan. Her tongue came out and she ran it all over the white porcelain until it was clean and dry. She could feel Scott watching her degrade herself and this turned her on even more, she quickly shuffled over to the other urinal and got to work, hoping her enthusiasm was impressing him. It didn't take long before this one was clean and she sat back and waited for his next command.
He stepped up to her and stroked her head "Good girl, you're learning your place" another warm happy feeling ran through her.
"Get up, only one more lesson to go" he said, and turned down the vibe a bit until it was just a constant frustrating tease that was impossible to ignore.
She couldn't help herself, staying on her knees she dropped her head and started kissing his shoes "Sir please, please let me cum" kiss, kiss "I beg you, I need it so bad" kiss, kiss.
"Awwww, horny are you Kate? Sucking my cock got you all worked up didn't it. Well too bad, no cummies for you, not yet. Now get to your class" With that he walked out the rest room leaving Kate alone.
She stayed on her knees, trying to rub herself, to get her hand inside the panties but it was no good, they were just done up too tight, she just knelt there clawing at them "Aaaaagh, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK" she shouted.
Eventually she managed to regain some self control, she got back to her feet and left the rest room, thinking about the next time she might be alone with Scott.

Stories

Old 08-08-2015, 04:48 AM   #74
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent update
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 07:11 AM   #75
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Really a nice Story. I´m looking forward to your next release. What surprises they will have in store for their sweet little plaything

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, degradation, femsub, humilation