Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-01-2008, 10:04 AM   #61
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 19 - Spring Break V - FRIDAY V [Sarah]

If Marlene is looking around the room for sympathy, she is surely mistaken. She finally turns her gaze to Claudia, her partner for the game, who does not seem too happy about the outcome.

"Thank you very much, Marlene."
"What?"
"If you take a sanction, I have to take it too, you know."

The reality of her decision hits Marlene and she looks glum. Claudia gets up and drags Marlene to her feet.

"I'm not getting naked alone. You strip first."

Marlene wants to argue, but the rules are clear. She wouldn't imitate Jennifer's erotic dance and photo shoot around the room, she has to agree to a sanction, determined randomly: she has to strip naked. And because she failed to comply, her partner, Claudia, must also strip naked.

I'm finding these girls adorable. I don't think the girls would actually mind being naked, but neither wants to go first. I see Peter puts the camera away. He's not going to take pictures of this, apparently. I'm a little disappointed, but I understand. Jennifer poses nudes all the time; we don't have Claudia or Marlene's background to assist in that decision.

"Come on!" Julie says. "Quit stalling and get naked!"

Marlene blushes, as she removes her heels and sets them beside the sofa.

"Remember! You can't get dressed until you've successfully emulated another team."

She slips her light blue dress off her shoulders; she has very little hips so it practically falls to the ground, leaving her wearing nothing but a purple bikini. She looks around the room, looking at Claudia. Her partner kicks off her own sandals and start unbuttoning her pink shirt, opening it to reveal a very pink and very tight bikini top. The skirt goes off. Claudia unzips her red mini-skirt, slides it down her hips. Her pink bikini bottom is practically a thong.

Claudia motions for Marlene to continue. Marlene unclasps her bikini bra from the front, hesitates, then pulls it off quickly and covers her breasts awkwardly. Claudia points to Marlene's bottom. Keeping one hand on her mounds, Marlene pulls her purple bikini bottom off with the other, and quickly sits back down, crossing her legs. I have time to see a little speck of hair; she must keep it trimmed.

Claudia smiles at Marlene's discomfort, then pulls the strap off her own bikini top; it falls off effortlessly, revealing two very appealing shapes on her chest. She pulls the string on her bottom section and it falls to the ground. She does not hide anything from us, and I see the trimmed hair just over her sex. She sits back down gracefully on the sofa, turning to her partner.

"Marlene, get those hands off your breasts!"

She actually pulls the hands away; we get a very good look at Marlene's sexy pair. She covers back upfor a moment, angry at Claudia, then finally abandons and puts her hands beside her. I look around at everyone, gazing their reactions.

We notice that Jimmy has come back during the stripping. He is standing motionless, in awe of what is happening. Thomas is also somewhat excited; the sight itself may not do much for him but the thrill of the game always gets him riled up. Jim's being pretty cool about it, although I can tell he is getting horny. Claudia and Marlene's friends are mostly laughing, but I see Julie is really into it. As for Jennifer and Peter, it's hard to tell their reaction. I know Peter is accustomed to seeing naked girls, but never in this context. It must a new thrill for him.

"Can we get on with it now?" Marlene asks.

Jimmy goes to sit, high-fiving Thomas. We roll again. Julie and Sandy get designated, and they ask Kamara and Susan to perform the stunt. It takes a moment for the girls to decide. I notice that Peter has recovered his camera, but he's aiming it away from the naked girls. My trust in him increases; he seems so sensitive to Marlene's stress.

Kamara speaks.

"Well, since we're all wearing bikinis underneath anyway..."

Susan agrees. Both girls kick off their heels beside their couch and stand; in one simultaneous motion, the remove their skirts; Kamara's golden one piece runs up her body, while Susan's grey mini skirt falls to the floor. Susan then hesitates; earlier, I had her take off her bra, so she has nothing under her top.

"Take it off!" Sandy almost screams.

She gets everyone's backing. Susan shrugs and pulls off her tank top; her large mounds juggle back into place as the top falls to the ground. They are enormous, and I'm thinking they can't be natural. And Kamara is so sexy in her yellow bikini.

Jim leans into my ear.

"This is awfully reminiscent of New Year's..."

I kiss him on the cheek. Julie and Sandy then get up and, imitating their friends, start removing their clothes. Julie does it in one move; removing her black dress and sliding it off her hips; she has a green bikini top and a tight matching sports boxer as underwear. It's Sandy's turn; she starts with her red top, showing a tight but non-revealing black support bra; then with the mini-skirt appears green sports boxers. I'm focusing mainly on Julie; I'm really getting the hots for her, but it's really because I'm letting her get under my skin.

Susan jiggles her breasts as she backs down. Peter goes to snap a picture and Susan exposes herself. Claudia calls out.

"Hey, get a picture of me and Marlene together."
"No!"
"Come on, Marlie. It will be just for us."

Marlene fights it for a second, then bites back her shyness. Claudia hugs her naked form to Marlene's and kisses her on the cheek, while Peter takes a picture.

"This is so humiliating..."

Peter goes to set the recent pictures on the projector screen. We watch the stripping unfold, then get a few nude pictures of Susan, Marlene and Claudia. Marlene eventually manages to laugh about it. I wonder if this is the first time she has played with her friends. The others seem much more accustomed than her.

As we roll again, Thomas and Jimmy get to designate a group. They target Jennifer and Peter. It takes a while for Peter to decide what he wants to do; apparently, Jennifer is letting him pick. He hesitates.

"I don't really know how far you people are willing to go... I can be pretty perverted if I want!"

Julie answers.

"That's why everyone is teamed with someone they're comfortable with, so it's easier if things get... raunchy."
"Okay. I suppose."

He leans in and whispers something to Jennifer. She seems surprised and whispers something back. He grabs her by the hand and pulls her away, into the kitchen.

"We'll be right back."

They leave us hanging. We can't hear what they are saying but it's clear some kind of argument is going on. Are they having a fight? They quickly come back; Peter has two 14 oz bottles of alcohol; we identify Vodka. He's also bringing a siphon. Jennifer is bringing a dish rag.

Peter lies on his back and puts the siphon in his mouth; Jennifer sets up the dishrag behind his head. Jimmy seems excited. We're all drinking something, beer, wine or spritzer; this seems more up his alley. Once Peter gives her the go ahead, Jennifer starts pouring the alcohol into the siphon, as Peter swallows it, one gulp at a time. It's amazing seeing Peter absorbing all of the bottle's contents; what's even more amazing is that he doesn't miss a beat, doesn't stop to take a breath and doesn't choke. Fourteen ounces later, he straightens himself and spits the siphon to the floor.

We applaud. He looks okay, despite his head being a little wobbly.

Jimmy retrieves the siphon and tells Thomas to get ready. He assumes the same posture as Peter did; he sets the dishrag behind his head and the siphon in his mouth. Thomas starts pouring; Jimmy does his best to swallow the alcohol, and he succeeds for a full ten ounces. Suddenly, he chokes and spits out the siphon and whatever alcohol remains in his mouth. Thomas checks on him, but Jimmy tells him he's fine. He retrieves the siphon and, after a few coughs, resumes the position and finishes the bottle.

He also gets a round of applause, but as he gets up, his body almost fails him. Peter is laughing heartily, already giddy from his consumption; Jimmy is in worst shape. Thomas helps Jimmy straigten up.

Claudia has been taking pictures all along, and her naked behind is in my face. It's so inviting. I turn to Jim and bring his attention to it.

"I bet you'd like to get a piece of that."
"Are you deliberately trying to make me have sex with someone else? Sooner or later, I'm going to give in."

I begin to apologize, but he kisses me to shut me up.

"Sarah, I love you. I'll do what you ask me to, to make you happy. Bear that in mind if you say something."

It's time for another team. We roll. Marlene is hoping her name pops up, but instead we get me and Jim to ask them to come up with a challenge. Since they can't imitate anyone, it means they remain naked. Claudia speaks.

"I'd ask you to strip for we're already naked."

Jim laughs. I answer.

"We could strip if you'd like."
"Nah. I'll think of something else. Marlene, you want to get back at someone for being humiliated, now's the time."

I look into Marlene's eyes and see a speck of meanness. My mind races at the possibilities she might inflict on us. Before she can speak, Julie intervenes.

"This will be our last round for this game."

Everyone is disappointed.

"Really? I have other games too."
"On'more roun'."

Jimmy manages to form a sentence.

"All right, one more, then we move on."

Marlene stares at Jim, then me. She has a wicked smile on her face. She gets up and moves to the table with the food on it. She grabs a banana and goes back to her seat. I read determination in her eyes. She opens her legs and, without removing the peel, starts rubbing the banana near her opening. To be honest, I'm a bit shocked. I figured she was prude. Maybe the adrenaline is getting the better of her. After a moment, she slides it into her, and starts using it to pleasure herself. Everyone, even her friends, are taken aback.

"Slow down, Marlene," Claudia says.

Marlene manages to regain some control, pulls it out and hands it to Claudia. Claudia slides it into herself and starts to do the same, but with much less rage in her motion. I'm too preoccupied to notice the others' reaction to this.

Once Claudia is done, she throws the banana over to me. I catch it. It's all slippery. I must admit to some discomfort. Two things make me hold back: one, I barely know these girls, and I don't know if they have any diseases; two, I've never really enjoyed using things that aren't designed specifically for sex in me. Jim seems equally confused.

"It's not going in back there."

He is adamant and I understand his reservations. This is no way to introduce him to the joys of anal play, especially since I don't really enjoy it myself. Marlene is fair but strict.

"It has to go inside you somehow."

There's an obvious solution to this, but Jim has the same restraints as me.

"Can I use another banana?"
"Sure."

Kamara leans in on the table and tosses me a new one. I wipe my hands on my skirt. I give Jim the banana, get up, and remove my blue bikini bottom, without removing my green skirt. I sit back down, pull up the skirt a little and retrieve the fruit. I play around my sex with it but it's cold and hardly stimulating to me. I turn to Jim and he starts kissing me. His contact makes me feel better; I finally manage to get the banana inside me. It's not uncomfortable, but it's definitely something unusual. For a moment, it's almost enjoyable, but the thought of the fruit inside me is too strange. I pull it out and hand it to Jim.

At first, he is hesitant. He doesn't mind eating me out, but he's never really enjoyed the taste. Now, he has to do something entirely new. He bites back his hesitation and starts sucking on the banana, covered in my juices. For some obscure reason, that in itself is arousing to me. I feel shivers run down my spine. I decide not to retrieve my underwear; I'm probably not going to need it later on.

Jim finishes sucking the fruit. We put the bananas back on the table but away from the other fruits. Jim seems alright; he takes a heavy gulp from his drink to cleanse his mouth. Marlene seems content and more relaxed now. Maybe the stimulation did her some good.

"Okay, final turn now."

Sandy and Julie get to challenge again; since they haven't yet challenged Claudia and Marlene, they select them. Claudia tells Marlene she'll come up with the next one. She turns to Peter.

"Can we use your pool?"
"Of course."

Claudia gets up, dragging Marlene along. We follow. Julie and Sandy are first in line, since they're the ones who will have to imitate whatever Claudia decides to do. She and Marlene jump into the water; Claudia instructs her partner on what to do, then both girls go under water. We wait. They're not coming up. All we say are two shapes in the water, close together, as if they were hugging.

Julie seems to understand what's going on. She tells Sandy to strip, as she removes her own top. As her small breasts come into view, I feel a surge inside me. I remember my desire to massage her chest when we were at beach. I squeeze Jim's hand tight. Sandy is much slower to remove her costume, but she does not seem shy about it. I can't help but stare at both their crotches. Sandy's is all bushy, but I see that Julie keeps hers shaven.

Eventually, we see Claudia and Marlene come up to the over, all flushed and tired. They extricate themselves out of the water, as Sandy and Julie take the plunge. Jennifer inquires as to what's happening. Claudia answers.

"Ever had sex underwater?"
"You were having sex?" I blurt out.
"Not really... just playing with each other as long as we could hold our breaths."

Julie and Sandy disappear under the water; we spot their huddled bodies and try to discern movement, but the water shields them. It doesn't last nearly as long, as Sandy comes up for air. They both step out of the pool; Sandy goes to hug Claudia for reasons unknown to me. The girls don't bother to get dressed up. My gaze still wanders at Julie. Peter speaks.

"Maybe we should continue this here, around the pool, since you girls are all wet."

Everyone laughs. Kamara retrieves the dice and sanction cards; those that need to go get their drinks do so. We roll again. Thomas and Jimmy get to call out a group, but Jimmy's intoxicated so Thomas picks up the decision. We're next on their list; Thomas has an idea but seems to hesitate. He whispers something to Jimmy, who seems to acknowledge positively. Thomas starts unzipping Jimmy's jeans and takes them off, revealing a black swimsuit. Jimmy then removes his own swimsuit, exposing himself to us for the first time. In his tipsy state, I'm wondering how aware he is, but there is steadiness in his movements.

Everyone stares. He's still limp right now (the alcohol doesn't help) but Thomas starts to work him, so he gets hard fairly quickly. Thomas is giving him a handjob, almost whispering to Jimmy's manhood. Jimmy is moaning loudly, enjoying every minute of it. His stare goes to himself, then to everyone around. He's enjoying being the centre of attention. It doesn't take long for Jimmy to edge; Thomas closes his eyes and plants his face right in front of Jimmy's shaft; when Jimmy releases, he shoots straight into Thomas's face; the liquid trickles down on his cheeks, to his lips and chin. Thomas has to catch Jimmy to prevent him from collapsing. He sets him down gently, then moves to the pool and plunges his face into the water, shaking about, then pulling his face out, clean from the pool water.

He turns to look at me. I ask Jim what he wants to do. He thinks about it, then nods for me to go for it. I unzip his pants, pull them off quickly, then go a little slower for his swimsuit. He's already hard; I get a few 'oohs' from the girls when I expose him. Jim is by no means exceptional, but a hard man always gets a reaction. Jim closes his eyes. I start to play with it; my gaze turns to Julie, who is licking her lips. I focus on the task at hand; Jim is reacting as expected to my hand job. It takes a few moments, but I sense him getting near explosion; I put my face in and close my eyes. It takes a few more strokes, then I feel the hot liquid sprayed across my face; his seems more liquid than Jimmy's and most of it actually trickles down on my yellow camisole. Jim only moans once, then catches his breath. I move to the pool and plunge my head in the water; the feeling is very nice; the water rinses the fluids from my face as I splash about. When I pull my head out, I feel like I'm waking up. I notice the stains on my camisole. Without hesitation, I pull it off, intentionally facing Julie as I expose myself.

Her reaction is instantaneous. A shiver slides across her entire body, and it echoes in mine. I really must talk to Jim about her; see how far I can go and how far he wants to go.

We see Jimmy is slowly coming about. He doesn't bother covering himself up. Jim seems a bit more shy; he retrieves his swimsuit and slides it back on. He's getting stares from the gallery and he's not sure how to react. I put Jim's hands on my breasts and kiss him.

"One turn left." Julie says. "Then we play another game."

Peter and Jennifer are designated, and they challenge their last team, Kamara and Susan. Peter speaks, talking about Jennifer.

"Remember, I have to work with this girl tomorrow."

His tone is playful, but I see it upsets Jennifer.

"You know, Peter, if that's the only thing preventing you to sleep with me..."

Peter seems surprised at her reaction.

"You know it's inappropriate."
"Forget it. What's your challenge, ladies?"

The focus goes back to Kamara and Susan. Kamara decides to remove her bra; everyone stares as she exposes her chocolate-colored mounds. She is simply sublime; if I don't get it on with Julie tonight, Kamara is definitely my second choice - and Peter might be third, if Jim or Jennifer will let me, which I doubt.

"You'll both have to be topless for this."

Jennifer does not hesitate for a moment, as she pulls off her blouse and bikini for the second time this night. Peter joins her, but he is clearly still bothered by Jennifer's comments.

Kamara and Susan press their chests against each other, and start grabbing their tits; are they toning it down because of the tension between Jennifer and Peter? It's hard to say. They keep it up for a few moments, before passing on the torch. Jennifer lets Peter grab her breasts, as she massage his chest. At first, there is little cooperation between them, but sooner than I expect, they get into it. I see Peter is doing his best to stimulate Jennifer and it's working; meanwhile, Jennifer's hand are rubbing Peter's chest. Jennifer moans; I've seen this happen once or twice with her. In periods of extreme stress, I've seen her have an orgasm simply from groping herself. She trembles and collapses in Peter's arms, who is stunned at the turn of events.

"Oh wow!"
"Okay, kiss and make up now." Julie says.

Peter hesitates; Jennifer leans in and kisses him. Peter is having difficulties kissing her back, but at least he doesn't pull away. Jennifer whispers something in Peter's ear, which seems to make Peter think.

Julie brings us back to attention.

"All right! Great! Everyone had fun? Good. Peter?"
"Yes."
"I'm going to need as many blankets as you can get me."
"All right. Any volunteers to help me?"

Thomas and Jim go with him. I walk to Jennifer and hold her tight. Her chest is still heaving, and it's pressing against mine.

"That seemed nice."
"It was awesome. I'm just..."
"What did you tell him?"

Jennifer shies away but turns back to me.

"I told him that if that's all that's holding him back, I might as well quit right now because I'm going to fuck him before tomorrow."
"Are you in love, Jenn?"
"No... I just want to fuck him."

When she met Peter, Jennifer was seventeen. She was 'in love' with him. Time passed, nothing happened, she was a minor. She turned eighteen and did her first nude shoot the very next day. She's always harbored some feelings for him, but they're mostly sexual desire. I can see why; he's kind, compassionate and caring, doesn't take advantage of the girls and he's pretty good-looking for a guy nearing forty. I tap on Jennifer's shoulder.

"Good luck."

Julie suddenly drags me away and presses me against her still wet naked body. I shiver from the cold and her touch.

"Still hesitating?"
"You have no idea what effect you have on me, do you?"

She pulls her hand under my skirt and touches my sex. I let her keep her hand there, despite the onlookers.

"I think I do."
"What do you want with me anyway? Why are you after me?"
"Because you're hot and sexy, just my type."
"Come on, Julie. I have a boyfriend."
"You're not saying no."
"I'm not saying yes either."

I gather some strength and pull away.

"It's not entirely up to me."
"I could have my girls kidnap you, strap you somewhere and take you any way I want."
"And I might enjoy that. But someone might get worried, and that's not something I want."
"So ask him."
"Believe me, I will."

Peter returns with the boys in the nick of time. They have the blankets. Kamara goes to get her purse and she returns with a razor and some shaving cream.

"What do you plan on doing with that?" Thomas asks.
"Gentlemen, we are going to shave you all!"

Last edited by interesting; 12-01-2008 at 02:38 PM. Reason: more proofreading!
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:53 PM   #62
OffKilterHalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope all is well for everyone. I need to rant some, so don't mind me. I just have a few things to get off my chest, not directed at anyone in particular, just random thoughts that need expression.

One: thank you to everyone who reads my stories, I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.

Two: a very special thanks and I love you to everyone who takes the time to comment on it and give me any kind of feedback, positive or negative. My heart goes out especially (at the moment) to JLstockton and applebooty; they know why!

Three: I'm trying to understand why some stories get a lot of feedback while others, like mine, get very little. And by feedback, I'm not talking about criticism or comments - I'm talking about the traditional "Oh My God! This Is Great! Please Continue! Best Story Ever!" type of feedback. Some of the stories that get these comments are actually, to my tastes, pretty standard, sometimes full of errors about continuity or grammar, yet people eat them up like sweet cakes. I'm guessing some of my sensibilities might be off with that of others who come here, which is fine really, everyone's entitled to their opinion. And this brings me to...

Four: While I do appreciate, to be specific in this case, Lola taking the time to comment and tell me my story is a little weird (and it might be, I grant you that), I fail to see how weirder it is than other stories I've read on here. Lola's comment (and Lola, this is by no means an attack on you, it is just a reflection on my part) illustrates the point that taste is subjective. But it also doesn't help me improve my story. Saying it is weird is the same as saying I like it or I don't like it. It creates no opportunity for improvement or change. What makes the story weird then? Is it the way the narrative is constructed? Is it the way the theme unfolds? The characters? The credibility? The linear/non-linear structure? The first person narrative? The constant shift of POV? Or is it just a personal appreciation, that has no real basis on fact but more on instinct?

Five: I guess my point is this. If you're going to comment on a story, and leave a positive note, then do so, it boosts the writer's confidence and propels him forward. If you are going to leave a more negative note, then be specific about it, otherwise the note cannot help improve the storytelling and only serves to potentially hurt the writer's ego.

Thank you for allowing me to rant. That is all from me. Expect more posts during the week!
Ok, so I'm a several days late in replying (and reading. Excellent work, as usual, by the way.)

I'll try to respond to your points, to the best of my meager abilities, in turn.

1.) You're welcome.

2.) You're welcome again (I hope I fit into that category.)

3.) Like you, I can only speak for myself and guess at the motivations of others. For myself personally, I hate to break up the continuity of a long multi-post story. I hope you recognise that I'm, in deed, quite a fan of your writing and truly look forward to every post. As for why stories of a, shall we say, different quality of content and editing getting praise and comments lavished on them, I can only guess that those stories connected with something within each person commenting. I've only posted one story here and was somewhat dismayed when it took over 500 reads before it got a single comment. Another possibility, is that the level of writing contained herein could be intimidating to some readers. They might really enjoy it, but just not feel that any comment they could make would do this work (or your previous ones) justice. While I may not be ready to stalk you down and shed my orientation to pleasure you with my tongue till you devolve into a puddle of quivering flesh, you've definitely got me in your corner as a devoted reader and fan.

4.) While I've noticed much fewer "general errors" within your writings than a lot of others, I've also, not felt a need to correct most of them. Some of this is understanding that you're used to writing in a different grammatical frame, and the rest is because I generally can "read what you mean". I also enjoy the thought and planning that you've obviously put into these works. I'd hate to comment on something and cause you to second guess the path you've chosen (though you rarely strike me as that sort). Should you wish for more detailed critique, then, I can, at your option, provide that in private messages. Suffice it to say, you're well ahead on my grading scale.

5.) I can leave you with nothing more positive than your writings in here are truly worth my time to read, think about, savour and anticipate the next installment. So, please, continue. And know that there is a silent populous out there that is probably dying to goad you on, but has no idea where to start in addressing you.

Looking forward to your next chapter.
OffKilterHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:02 PM   #63
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffKilterHalo View Post
While I may not be ready to stalk you down and shed my orientation to pleasure you with my tongue till you devolve into a puddle of quivering flesh, you've definitely got me in your corner as a devoted reader and fan.
I have no intention of stopping anytime soon, offkilter, not until the story has reached its long and winding inevitable conclusion (you guessed it, they all go to disneyland and have sex with the princesses there, sorry to spoil the ending for your all) and thanks to you as well, the populous is not so silent anymore.

And I am... uh... flattered that you would consider turning me into a puddle of quivering flesh with your tongue, I guess, maybe?

Expect another post, FRIDAY 6, sometime tomorrow... anyone care to guess what's going to happen next?

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 12-02-2008, 06:24 AM   #64
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 19 - Spring Break V - FRIDAY VI [Sarah]

The boys' reaction is quite understandable. Julie doesn't seem able to restrain herself when delivering news.

"Excuse me?"

Jim is taking the lead on this one.

"You want to shave my privates?"
"For a game. Otherwise, it's too easy to tell you all apart."

Julie's answer is by no means sufficient to Jim.

"You're going to have to give me more than that, for one. For another, there is no way I am letting anyone near my crotch with a blade!"

Kamara is holding the shaving cream and the razor, waving them around.

"Hang on, now. First of all, we'd never do anything to hurt you or it. It's much too precious.
"Agreed with you there."
"Sarah said you were open to games."
"Not to having my... balls... shaved."

Peter intervenes.

"Now hang on, Jim, it's safe."
"What would you know?"

For a moment, there is silence, then understanding sets in.

"Can you show him?" Julie asks.

I takes a moment for Peter to unbuckle his pants and pull out his sex. It's completely shaven, very recently too it seems. I try not to giggle. The sight of a hairless device always makes me laugh. I can't imagine Jim that way, and yet...

"Jim, I can do it on you. If you'll allow."

Jim looks at me funny. We've talked about this before, and we agreed he would not shave. I don't anyway, I just trim. Jim still needs some convincing. Thomas chips in.

"I did it once or twice, a few years back. It's no big deal. You just have to be careful."
"There are a lot of blood vessels down there..."
"Jim..."

I get his gaze on me.

"If you don't want to, we won't do it."

He looks away, for a moment. He's clearly the only one with a real problem. We've already seen that Jimmy trims himself as well.

"Sarah does it. Otherwise no deal."
"Settled." Julie agrees.

I pick up the shaving cream and razor from Kamara. She also hands me small scissors. Jim is very nervous as he sits down and parts his leg. It feels like he's saying goodbye to an old friend. I go slowly and am extremely careful. I motion everyone to move back; I cut the excess pilosity with the scissors, then hand them back to Kamara. Jim closes his eyes the entire process. He remains motionless the entire procedure, which seems to last an eternity. Everyone is extremely quiet. I concentrate on the shaving, forgetting about the sight itself. When I finally back away, I stare at Jim's hairless crotch. It's not as funny as I imagined it would be. Jim is still anxious. I decide to thank him for his cooperation and start sucking on him. He stirs, opens his eyes. I hear Julie's voice behind me.

"Keep it for later."

I stop. Jim is staring down, barely recognizing himself. I huddle against him to ease his worries. Kamara goes to shave Jimmy and Thomas. She seems particularly good with her hands. Once she's done and all four boys are hairless from the waist down, Julie orders them to strip. It only takes a minute before they're all naked. They retrieve the blankets to cover themselves up.

"Okay, this game is for the girls, but the boys will enjoy it too. I need a volunteer among the girls to stay outside with the boys."

Kamara raises her hand.

"Great, you can tell the boys what to do. Girls, follow me."

The rest of us return inside the house, far away so we can't see the pool anymore. Julie looks at us before continuing.

"Everyone get naked."

We proceed to remove whatever clothing we have left. Marlene is the first to speak.

"You're not going to ask us to have sex with them, are you?"
"Not if you don't want to."

There is a moment of silence, then Julie laughs.

"No, no sex yet. But some foreplay, definitely."
"Just out of curiosity," Sandy asks, "what makes you think these guys will collaborate? I mean, "Sandy looks at me, "I'm not sure Sarah wants us to fuck her boyfriend."
"Do you Sarah?"
"No, I don't, but not for the reasons Sandy thinks."

The argument does not go any further.

"We're going to designate four of us. There's me, Claudia, Marlene, Sandy, Susan, Sarah and Jennifer. Seven of us. When we get out there, you'll only see their dicks sticking out. You get to play with them as you want - but obviously no sex right now."

Julie seems disappointed.

"The guy will have to guess which girl is stimulating him; if he does, he gets to play with you. If he can't, another girl takes his place, one that's waiting on the sidelines. Understood?"

A fairly simple game. I grab Julie by the arm and, excusing myself to the other girls, drag her into the bathroom. She misconstrues my meaning and goes to kiss me but I push her away, sitting her down on the counter.

"What? You disapprove."
"You're not really students in psychology, are you?"
"Why do you say that?"
"I don't really care what you do, frankly, but I like people being honest with me. Your friends, they're pretty open about everything. So are you.
"So? Your friends are open too."
"And you're all in the same classes?"

Julie looks away but sees my reflection in the mirror.

"Okay fine. So we're not, big deal."
"Why are you pretending to be, then?"
"Because it's easier to mingle with students like that."
"Are you planning an orgy on us tonight?"

My comment takes her aback, but she decides to come clean.

"Something like that. Look, it's spring break, no rules, no consequences. We came down here from... Nevada. Some of us are students..."
"And some aren't. Which one are you?"
"Not student. I'm an... exotic dancer."
"I thought something was up."
"I'm sorry about the deception; it's just easier that way."
"Why are you chasing me, specifically? There are hundreds of other girls... or boys, for that matter?"
"You just have an air of... something on you. Something about how you move, how you run."
"I get that a lot, believe me."
"And I can tell you're into me."
"Honey, you have no idea how much I want to do you right now. But I have a commitment to my boyfriend. I can play around somewhat, but whatever I do, he's part of the deal. And he's not as open as I am about these things."

Silence falls on us. I dispel it.

"How did you all meet?"
"There's this agency... I work there, Sandy's the secretary. We provide entertainment for people who can afford it."
"Entertainment?"
"We're not an escort service. We organize trips, like this one. These girls, they really are my friends. I set up this trip for them. I promised them I'd get them laid - and here I am, trying to get laid myself."
"I wish I could offer Jim up, but he won't go for it."
"Have you even asked him?"
"Actually, I have. He might let me have a go..."
"Most of them aren't into girls... in fact, I'm the only one really interested... well, maybe not..."
"Shame."
"Why's that?"

My mind wanders to Kamara.

"You're thinking about Kamara."
"That obvious?"
"She's hot. She'd do you, even if she likes men better."
"Don't tempt me."

Julie wraps her arm around my neck.

"You know what, Sarah, let me talk to Jim."
"I don't know..."
"I have a way with people."
"Don't get your hopes up."

There's a knock at the door. It's Susan's voice.

"Are you making babies in there? The guys are waiting!"
"I wish!" I whisper to Julie.

She leans in and kisses me passionately. I hold nothing back when I return the favour. She pulls away.

"Trust me, Sarah."

We leave the bathroom and return to the girls. Julie has not missed a beat as she determines randomly which girls will go first.

"So we have Marlene, Claudia, Sarah and myself going first."
"And after that?"
"It will be Jennifer, Susan and Sandy."

Sandy pouts.

"I hope I get a turn."

Julie smiles at her.

"I'll make sure you do."

We move back to the pools. The boys are lying on their backs; the blankets cover both their upper bodies and their lower legs, with only their shaven sexes sticking out. The scene is quite hilarious.

Kamara watches us arrive, then gives them the final instructions. We remain quiet.

"All right, each girl is going to play with you; if you can guess which girl it is simply from touch, you get to do something to her; if you can't, another girl will take her place; if you fail three times in a row, the girl gets to do what she wants with you."

Apparently, all the boys have agreed to this. I'm pretty sure Jim argued about details and managed to get his points across before agreeing. It's all right.

It's a funny thing, I realize. Seeing only their shaven shafts, it's hard to tell one guy from the other. I think Jim is number three, but I can't be sure. Julie is the first to select anyways and she heads for number three. It's exciting to think it might be Jim. Marlene selects number two, while Claudia goes for number one.

I get number four. I leave the girls to their devices as I sit beside my unknown male partner. I take his shaft in my hand; it comes to life instantly. It's definitely not Jim's, but beyond that, I can't tell. I spit on it for lubrication, then start playing with it. The low moan tells me I have Peter.

Julie goes down on hers and swallows him; from the moan, it's Jim, I'm sure it is. It's intoxicating to see her there, playing with him; I want to play with her. I try to go down on Peter, but I don't really want to. I just end up jerking him a little.

After a moment, I hear Jim's voice call out a name.

"Julie?"

I'm stunned. He's guessed it right. She backs away and pulls the sheet off his face. He's surprised that he got it right.

The next one to guess is Thomas, number two. Marlene is slowly teasing him.

"Sarah?"

I feel flattered. Kamara says he's wrong. Jennifer takes Marlene's place; she gobbles Thomas up the second she nears him.

Jimmy gives it a try. Claudia is rubbing his sex against her outer leg; it's not very stiff because he's already come twice, but he seems to enjoy it nonetheless.

"Claudia?"

Claudia is truly shocked that Jimmy guessed it right. She removes the blanket and Jimmy stares at her with a wide grin. Claudia seems a bit scared as to what Jimmy might ask of her.

Peter is stirring gently under my care. He figures it's his turn to guess because everyone's spoken. For a moment, I know he's going to say my name. I get scared. All of a sudden, I sense he changes his mind.

"Susan?"

He's wrong, but on purpose. Maybe he doesn't want to get me in trouble with Jim. Whatever his reason, I feel grateful. I get away and Susan does come to take my place.

Meanwhile, Jennifer is strongly working Thomas, who is barely able to keep from releasing. He stutters as he tries another guess.

"Now is it Sarah?"

Of course, he's wrong. Jennifer pulls away. Before Sandy goes over to him, she turns to me.

"Why do I get the gay guy?"
"He's actually bi."
"Still..."

Nevertheless, she sits in his lap and starts working his shaft with her mounds. It's much slower than what Jennifer was doing and it helps Thomas pace himself.

Peter's turn comes again.

"Susan?"

This time, he's right and he knows it. I'm thinking he can see through the blanket. Susan uncovers him and he smiles. I look at Jennifer beside me; she seems jealous.

Thomas gives it another try. He's going to say my name again. Instead, he calls Jennifer. Sandy is dejected, but Julie taps on her shoulder.

"You failed three times. That means Sandy gets whatever she wants to do to you."

Sandy's smile widens. Thomas straightens himself and seems somewhat disappointed, but tries to hide it.

"Okay... so what now?" I ask.
"Now, people collect on what's owed them."

Julie's remark crystallizes the moment; suddenly, all bets are off.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:13 PM   #65
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 19 - Spring Break V - FRIDAY VII [Sarah]

Everyone around the pool remains silent. Things have just been taken to an entirely new level. From the game that was just played, favours have been distributed; each favour is now to be collected, and given the state of arousal everyone is in, it's become obvious that everyone involved is going to be asking for some sexual favours.

For starters, Julie now owes my Jim a favour; we spoke before the game in the bathroom and she said she'd get me laid with her tonight but that she needed to talk to Jim first. It's her chance to get it done.

Jimmy managed to identify Claudia on the first try and, despite her initial apprehension to being at Jimmy's mercy, she still looks excited and hopeful about what's going to happen.

Thomas is the most troubled, though he hides it well; he now owes Sandy some kind of favour. Even if he's not her first choice either, she is definitely going to get something out of him.

And then there's Peter, who avoided me and ended up with Susan. He's going to get laid tonight, no mistake about it.

This leaves Marlene, Jennifer and myself out of the loop. For a moment, I wonder as to what's going to happen. Julie, once again, grabs the initiative.

"Now, boys, Jimmy, Jim, Peter, you won your sets, so you each select another girl; she has to be willing though."

I smile. I knew Julie would not let me down. Jim goes first, since he guessed first. He picks me. No surprise there. Jimmy's next; he's clearly hesitating, but then he looks over to Peter and makes his choice; he calls out Marlene. Claudia seems reassured. I think Peter intimidated Jimmy on that one. He selects Jennifer, as I knew he would. Kamara is left alone, but Julie motions to her and she says nothing.

Peter gets up and excuses himself a moment. He hurries inside, then comes back with several condoms, which he tosses to the boys.

"It's up to you if you use them or not, but at least this way you don't have the excuse."

I like Peter. He reminds me of Jim, but with grey hair and a loftier outlook on life. Peter continues.

"There are several places where you can go... I'm taking my bedroom, upstairs. People can set up in the bathroom, or the main room, kitchen... you can stay here or even go on the beach."
"Won't there be people on the beach?" Kamara asks.
"Not at this time of night. It's a private beach."

I remember when we did our video shoot there. There was hardly any soul; one man walked his dog and found it quite odd to see two girls in costumes wrestling in the water, while a guy filmed. He just walked by.

It's decided that Jim, Julie and me will head for the beach. Kamara will apparently come with us; it makes me all giddy. I don't know what's going to happen to Jimmy and Thomas, but I hope they'll be all right. I'm surprised to see Jim picking up the condoms, but then again, I shouldn't be. He's always prepared, even if he doesn't plan on using them.

The four of us walk naked onto the beach. We don't move far from the house, just to be safe. Peter is right: the entire area is deserted. Someone pays a lot of money to have this small section of paradise cut off from the general public. Julie grabs Jim's hand and pulls him away from me. I tremble a little. I want to go with him but Kamara takes my hand and drags me the other way.

"You really love him, don't you?"

I stare at Kamara's beautiful body.

"I do. It's so complex sometimes."
"What's complex here?"

Kamara slides her hand in my hair and leans in to kiss me. Her lips are delicious. Some clouds are obscuring the moonlight, but we get enough light to see what we're doing. Kamara slides a finger across my stomach, down to my pussy lips. I bite my lower lip as she plays with me.

"Wait."
"What?"
"Shouldn't we get to know each other better first...?"

She slides one finger into me. I moan.

"What's there to know? We're both looking for a good time, with no consequence. I was hoping for a dick but your fingers will do."
"I just..."

I lose myself in the moment. We lock lips, and she slides her finger in and out of me. I grab her chocolate breasts and knead them. There has been so much tension built up so far I can't stand it anymore. I can't scream because she's kissing me, so I internalize. I feel tears rolling down my cheeks, but I can't tell if I'm happy or sad. She brings me to completion with her fingers, and I collapse in her arms. She sets me down on the sand, places her mouth on my sex and starts eating me. For a moment, she pulls away to speak.

"You're gorgeous Sarah!"

She goes down on me, doing a wonderful job of bringing me back up again.

"What's your record?" she asks.
"Record?"
"How many times have you orgasmed in a single night?"
"Uh... five, maybe?"
"We're going to beat that number tonight."

Kamara's tongue is as agile as her fingers. She has me in the throes of pleasure before long, teasing me up then slowing down. At some point, I can't handle it so I grab the back of her head and push her onto me. She goes all out and I release all over her face. She coughs as she pulls away.

She climbs on top of me, spreading her legs and mine so our sexes come to rest against each other.

"You'll like this."

With one finger, she plays with my clit; with her other hand, she grabs hold of my thighs as she starts rubbing her sex against mine. I look up and see her dark skin resting against mine; the contrast is hypnotic, tantalizing. I let her do the work because I'm too tired to do anything; it's all I can do not to slide in the sand as she presses against me. The grains are entering my crevices but I don't care. I've already come twice, so she gets to her peak before I do; I stare at her open mouth as she orgasms and it gives me the strength to add my own body rhythms to her ecstasy. She falls on her back, exhausted from her own efforts. I manage to pull myself up, turn myself around and plant my face between her legs. As I go to work on her, I look sideways; there in the shadows of night, I see Jim's shape, on his back; on top of him, riding him up and down, I see Julie's svelte body. My heart explodes. They are fucking.

Kamara's hands grab my head and pull me in. My mind is gone and I go down on her hard, munching deeply at her shaven sex, greedily lapping up everything I can. Kamara tries to pace me but I'm a wild dog. Kamara is again in the throes of ecstasy; she squirts all over my face, but I keep my head buried into her. She manages to push me away; from the way she stares at me, I must look awful. She manages to straighten herself and turns my head sideways, so I can watch Jim and Julie go at it.

"This is what you wanted, right?"

The irony is it actually is what I wanted. It may not make sense to anyone but me, but I did want Jim to have sex with someone else. I think it was a way for me to feel less guilty for my own frailties. But to actually see it, witness it, it's beyond reason. Jim has changed so much. How much of it is my fault? Is this what I truly want?

Kamara helps me get up, supporting me as we make our way towards my lover and Julie. There is no mistaking it. Julie is riding him hard, and Jim is enjoying it thoroughly. Julie is the first to notice us; she stops what she's doing and looks at us. For a moment, she has a triumphant look, but her face suddenly changes. She gets up from Jim: I notice then that he's wearing a condom. Julie looks at me shyly.

"You can hit me if you want. I made him do it."

I have arrived at a crossroads in my relationship with Jim. I've been goading him for weeks about doing it with Jennifer; I shouldn't be surprised, given my current behaviour, that he took advantage of an opportunity. Somehow, this realization calms me down. I turn to Jim, who is oddly calm and silent.

"Jim?"
"Yes, Sarah?"
"Do you want to finish fucking Julie?"
"I do."

I turn to Julie and kiss her, then lead her back down onto Jim's hard shaft. I place my hands on Julie's butt cheeks and provide her with support as she starts to go up and down. Julie, who was very silent previously, now voices her pleasure. She rides him hard, providing herself a wonderful orgasm. I'm surprised that Jim doesn't release into her. Julie gets off of Jim, satisfied - but I'm not.

"You wanted to fuck me, Julie? Fuck me then."

I lie on my back and place her hand on my crotch. She starts playing with me. I turn to Jim.

"Take her from behind."

He moves about and positions himself appropriately, entering Julie as she remains on all fours, assuming the position I usually take with Jennifer. Julie tries to play with me but is too engrossed in her own pleasure to be of any efficiency. I look past her figure at Jim's face; he's nowhere near ready for releasing, but he's pumping as hard as he can. This happened to him once; for some reason, he was not able to come easily. It was quite a night for me!

"Jim."

He stops and looks at me. Julie's eyes are glazed over; she is completely lost in her own orgasm.

"Do you want to fuck Kamara too?"

Jim nods. I tell Kamara to lie beside me; she spreads her legs open as she gets into position. Jim pulls out of Julie, still hard, and moves sideways, setting himself up against Kamara. He slides into her without hesitation. One of my hands reaches for Kamara's breast; the other pulls Julie into my sex. She starts working me over with more focus, now that Jim is no longer 'distracting' her.

Kamara's moans are added to my own; Jim is barely uttering a sound as he rides into her with force, trying to make himself release and obviously failing. Maybe it's the condom. I'm kissing Kamara now, feeling another surge building up inside me, this time provided by the expert tongue and mouth of Julie. One of Jim's hand is on Kamara's hips, holding her in place; the other is playing with Julie's sex apparently. I sense another orgasm coming; as I pull away from Kamara's lips, Kamara orgasms at almost the same time as me; a moment later, Julie is lifting her head, as Jim's fingers bring her to her second climax.

As I open my eyes, I see JIm is still pumping into Kamara. He hasn't released yet.

"Jim! Go back to Julie."

I flip Julie over and watch Jim slide into her again. My blood boils at the sight of his shaft disappearing into her, but in a good way. I'm happy for him. I want his first orgy experience to be memorable and willing, unlike mine. I don't regret my own but I would have enjoyed having more control over it. I hope I can give Jim some of that.

Julie is arching her back. Kamara and I are holding onto her wrists, preventing her from reaching Jim. She is still struggling against us; she wants to grab on to him and pull him in herself. She finally submits to our domination; I see Jim ready to release.

"Jim, where do you want to come?"

If this is a fantasy, might as well let him play it out to its fullest. He pulls out and removes the condom. I'm lost for a moment as he starts jerking off. I remember something he once told me in confidence; I pull Kamara's head and mine closer to Julie's. He holds nothing back as he squirts his semen in our faces; there's just so much of it right now, it's unbelievable. Jim spurts one last time before stopping altogether; Julie recovers and licks his shaft clean.

For a moment, everybody remains motionless on the sand, taking in the events... For the first time, I don't go to Jim. I usually rush to his side in these circumstances. I can't shield him from himself. If he's going to make it through, it has to be on his own terms. I have to let him go, just like he was willing to let me go.

Julie and Kamara move aside and, after rinsing their faces in the cold water, lie on their backs in the sand. Kamara makes the number four with her fingers. She's keeping count. My night is not over yet.

Jim stares in the distance. I fight my instincts and stay away from him. He finally turns to me and smiles. I smile back. I want to talk to him, ask him why he's allowing himself to do these things, why he's allowing me to do the same, but the moment is wrong. Julie and Kamara are just here for the sex, not for our long convoluted talks about relationships. I crawl besides Julie, leaning to face her.

"Shouldn't you be taking care of your boyfriend?"
"He's fine right now."
"It took a lot less convincing that I initially thought."
"What did you say to him?"

Julie lies on her side, facing me.

"I told him that's what you wanted. That you wanted to have me, but you couldn't because of him. I told him the only way to make it fair was for you both to have me. It worked. I thought I'd have more convincing to do."
"Jim... has changed recently. I don't know why."

Julie kisses me.

"It was awesome, but don't think you're off the hook yet. We still have two more times to go at least..."
"Kamara told you?"
"It was my idea."
"I'm not surprised."

Jim comes over to us. He's standing against the starry backdrop, his presence looming over us. He looks like an angel - a naked angel. He is smiling shyly; all I can really make out are his teeth.

"Thank you Julie. Kamara."
"It was our pleasure, handsome."

He kneels in front of us. He stares at me.

"What?"
"You know I love you, right?"
"I do."
"Do you love me?"
"Yes?"

Something in his tone of voice is unsettling to me.

"I've decided we should experiment. Together. We talked about it, of course, but I wanted to tell you to your face... in front of witnesses..."
"This has to do with your conversation with Jennifer, right?"
"It does, but now's not the time to talk about it. I just want you to know, we'll experiment for as long as it feels comfortable, as long as it feels right. For both of us."

I straighten myself, eased by his comments. I was expecting him to break up with me. I plant a kiss on his lips.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask.

He smiles. He looks at all three of us.

"I'd like to be in charge..."

There is a tingle in the air.

"Maybe we could get some other girls to join us?" Kamara says.

Her question hangs in midair. Jim's smile has turned from shy to devious. This week's activities have revealed a new side to him that I don't think he even knew existed. I shiver; Jim's transformation is opening entirely new windows to me.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:03 AM   #66
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

Bravo. Can't wait to see what everyone does next.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:55 AM   #67
Jarvis

Very nice turn of events!!! Keep it up!

LIMITS: Nothing permanent, no family, no messy.

All dares are at my discretion.
Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #68
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 19 - Spring Break V - FRIDAY VIII [Sarah]

As Kamara gets up from the beach and heads towards Peter's house, I stare at Jim and Julie for a moment. My world has undergone yet another change, this time for the better. Just yesterday, I finally managed to get Jim completely involved in a three-person relationship with my best friend Jennifer; it's not simply a passing thing but it feels like a real relationship.

Today, Jim has surpassed even my expectations. We've just participated in an orgy, and he had sex with both Julie and Kamara, under my guidance. I felt a little like Jody, my first girlfriend (was she ever really that, I wonder), talking me through the steps of intercourse. Not once did Jim break down like he used to do; he was focused, determined and unapologetic about it. That's the greatest change. He'd done some things in the past but had always expressed remorse for them. This is the first time he doesn't apologize for acting on his desires.

It's probably this last development that endears Jim so much to me. He's always nagged about his actions, second guessed himself and felt bad for having these feelings. He's now acting on them without remorse. This week has transformed him, but maybe it started earlier.

It actually began the night we first had sex, with my best girl friends around me; we played with his perceptions that night, making him believe he was having sex with them while it was always me. That was the first time he experienced the rush and I know he enjoyed it. He just couldn't bring himself to admit it until recently.

Then Jennifer caught us having sex, and somehow got integrated into our play. I let them play together, I even encouraged it, in the hopes that it would open up my Jim. Deep down inside, I wanted to have sex with Jennifer again. It was a way for me to justify doing so, while still remaining steady with Jim. We both got involved in a tentative threesome, which brought Jim to the brink of collapse and almost cost me two friendships.

I made up with Jim, and then we teamed up with Brad and Brigitte. Jim experienced control, real control, from playing with Brad. I think he got bit. I was so caught up in trying to heal everyone else's problems I paid little attention to the changes occurring in my boyfriend. Then, I left him alone with Jennifer, to mend things. Something happened between them, and I'm still unclear as to whether they actually had sex. Regardless, whatever happened allowed Jim to break out of his shell and blossom.

It's been painstaking, I realize. Jim has dug his way up little by little; when he broke the surface, the gush of air rushed into his lungs and freed him.

This may sound strange to everyone else, but I want Jim to have as much fun and as many experiences as he can afford. He's been holding back all these years. From the way he looks at me now, I know he wants the same for me. I'm a little concerned that eventually, another man may come into play. I wonder how he'd react then. But he said to take it one step at a time. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Kamara is returning; watching her strut naked along the beach is a sight to behold. She is not alone. Marlene and Claudia are following her. When I finally see their faces, I can read some disappointment. Julie gets up and inquires.

"What's going on?"

Marlene answers.

"That Jimmy fella... he... well..."
"He didn't perform."
"Not like we wanted, anyway."

Jim speaks.

"Too drunk. That stunt he pulled knocked him out."
"That too."

We're a little surprised.

"Too? There's more?" I ask.

Claudia tells us she doesn't want to talk about it. I'll have to inquire with Thomas tomorrow; maybe he knows what happened. Kamara walks over to Jim and leans against his body.

"This gentleman here will be more than happy to provide you with whatever satisfaction you require, ladies."
"If I can get it up again..."

Jim sneers at me. I see some of the old Jim still in there, somewhat hesitant, reluctant to commit to anything. Julie speaks.

"I think we can get you in the mood again. Kamara?"

Kamara walks over to Julie and they start kissing. I move towards Jim and grab his manhood and start playing with it. I whisper in his ear.

"Try to save some for me."

From this close, I can see he's trembling. He's not as confident as he makes himself out to be, but he's doing quite an effort. The fact that he's already felt his release must be one of the mitigating factors. The initial rush is gone; he has to goad himself into it again.

Julie lies down in the sand; Kamara lies on top of her, but facing the other way; Kamara plants a kiss on Julie's pussy, aimed at Jim. The reaction is instantaneous; Jim's limp sex starts to come alive again, as Kamara starts licking Julie's sex. From Kamara's look, I see Julie is doing the same.

Claudia kisses Marlene on the neck, but Marlene backs away.

"Come on, cut it out, Claudia. You know I'm not really into that sort of thing."
"You don't know until you try it."
"Claudia!"

Marlene resists poorly; despite her protests to the contrary, Claudia's touch is turning her on. I see her nipples going erect.

"What have you got to lose, Marlie?"
"My dignity!"
"It'll be fun... it won't get anywhere else than here."

Marlene appears troubled. Jim intervenes.

"Tell you what, Marlene... I'll start on you."
"What?"

Jim advances towards Marlene and pushes her gently to the ground. He lightly spreads her legs.

"I know you're shy about this sort of thing. I was too, until recently. Let me help you loosen up, okay?"
"Okay."

Marlene's voice is far from convinced, but she lets him near her crotch with his hand. He gently touches her; she jumps.

"Calm down. We can stop if you want."
"No... It's all right. I want this."

Jim starts to play with her; Marlene is very tightly rolled against herself. I move to Claudia and shake her hand.

"Since they're busy..."
"Sure."

I start to kiss Claudia, my hand slowly going through her hair, then the back of her neck. She immediately grabs my breasts as she plunges her tongue into me.

"You've done this before."
"So have you."

We laugh, and lie down on the sand. Claudia starts to play with my breasts, tickling them, sucking on them. I look at Julie and Kamara, engrossed in their activities, completely unaware of what's going on. I turn my head the other way to watch Jim playing with Marlene's pussy. Marlene is shivering from emotion; she's not used to this kind of treatment. Jim is reticent to dive into her sex, and I know why. He's always thinking about consequences, even in his open-minded state. Yet, he's allowing me to be as open as I want.

I whisper to him.

"Do it, Jim. You know she wants it."

He takes my cue and dives in. This time, Marlene stops resisting; I see her face contort with the pleasure Jim is providing her. I return to my own self; Claudia is doing to me what Jim is doing to Marlene. I let the sensation ride me; I remember that Kamara promised me more orgasms than I'd ever felt. I'm still waiting on that promise, but Claudia is sure helping deliver it. My gaze wanders back and forth between Kamara and Julie, who have switched places, and Jim and Marlene, in the throes of ecstasy. Jim is obviously getting better at this, or Marlene is easily stimulated. Claudia goes at me more fiercely, and I sense the rush coming back. The energy shoots through my body. Just as I start to recover, Jim turns to me.

"Take over on Marlene."

I nod and move to Marlene. She is panting heavily; I don't think she's ever been eaten out. I dive right in, and I hear Marlene's moans echoing across the beach. My hand reaches over her mouth; sure, there's no one here right now, but make too much noise and someone uninvited might drop in. I turn my head to see that Jim is being sucked on by Claudia. He then places her on all fours, next to Marlene. This scene seems familiar somehow. I see him putting on a condom; I don't stop him. I stare at Claudia's face as Jim enters her from behind. Claudia grabs Marlene's hair and pulls her in; they kiss passionately. I go back on Marlene and finally make her climax. Her screams are muffled by the kisses she and Claudia are exchanging.

I crawl on top of Marlene and pull her to me, kissing her myself. She kisses me back with a passion, the same passion we saw earlier when she got angry at being stripped. We're making out like crazy, while right beside me, my Jim is fucking Claudia hard. Claudia experiences her own climax and collapses on the beach. I signal Jim to get behind me; my sex and Marlene's are very close to each other.

Jim moves where I told him to; he slides his shaft in between our sexes, rubbing them both. He slides once into me and I jerk on top of Marlene. He pulls out and then slides into Marlene herself. She can't take it anymore; I have to actually muzzle her, putting my breast in her mouth so she doesn't alert the nearby inhabitants. Jim pushes deep into her; she's barely going along with the motion. Jim pulls out of her and slides back into me, then he starts pumping. This will be number six.

I sense him shooting his load, a violent rush of motion accompanying it. He pulls away quickly, exhausted. I fall on top of an already motionless Marlene. We hear the moans of ecstasy of Julie and Kamara as they achieve their own climax.

Once again, silence falls onto the beach. I remain where I am, my lips half locked against Marlene's, who is breathing, heavily, satisfied in ways she never expected. For a moment, I literally pass out. When I come to, I'm lying on my back; Marlene has rested her head against my breast. Jim is not far, on his own back, staring at the stars. Claudia is right beside Marlene, kissing her back side. Julie and Kamara are not in my line of sight, but I hear their breathing behind me. I'm too tired to move.

This has been one heck of a ride. More often than not, things can only go downhill from such a place. I chase these dark thoughts from my mind. Things will only go bad if we let them do so.

The moment is now. I seize it and make it mine.

====================================

I was almost ready with part 20 (Saturday) but proofreading revealed some critical errors and the post unfortunately needs a rewrite. It will therefore be delayed; apologies for the inconvenience. I will post it up as soon as possible, as it will conclude the Spring Break storyline.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:05 PM   #69
interesting
getDare Succubus

Just a quick memo to my readers - updates for this story will have to wait a while, since a bunch of new work just came across my desk and I don't have time to do the rewrite on part 20.

Apologies to all.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:14 PM   #70
OffKilterHalo

For my part, I say, do what you need to. It will just heighten the enjoyment of it once it finally arrives. Thank you for letting your readers know that there was a hiccup in the insane pace you've been posting.
OffKilterHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:00 AM   #71
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 20 - Spring Break VI - SATURDAY [Sarah]

When I open my eyes on Saturday morning, I'm assaulted by the scent of sweat and human flesh. I stir from my position and realize someone's foot is on my stomach, someone's hand is on my breast, and someone's crotch is near my face. As I move about and remove the body parts, I remember the final details of last night. After our orgy, we went back inside because the cold air was getting to us. We all huddled in a mass, talked for a bit, until everyone of us fell asleep.

I look around but Jim is nowhere to be found. I'm a little stunned to find I was sleeping right next to Jimmy on one side and Marlene on the other, with Julie's crotch almost on top of my face. We must have moved around a lot during the night. I stop by the bathroom before seeking Jim. I can't find Peter, Thomas or Jennifer either; I reluctantly climb the stairs to the upper bedroom and find Jennifer and Peter huddled in bed, still sleeping soundly; I'm surprised to see Thomas there, sleeping on the ground beside the bed.

As I head out to the pool, I notice that Jim is in that area, sitting on the edge, still naked. For a moment, I tense up. After last night's event, will he even be able to look at me the same?

"Jim?"

He turns his head. He seems calm, serene. I know his insides are shaking but he's putting on a brave face.

"Are you all right?"
"I am. I think."

I sit beside him, put my feet in the water and lie against him.

"Some night, huh?"
"Unbelievable."

He looks back to the room where the rest are still sleeping.

"I can't believe I had sex with five different women..."
"Did you enjoy it?"
"Yes... I'm just wondering how I can top that."

I'm taken aback by his comment.

"You don't have to, you know. It doesn't have to go anywhere else from here. It doesn't even have to stay like this."
"I know."

I grab his arm and hold him tight.

"Did I do something wrong?"
"No, Sarah. You did everything right. There's no one to blame here, because we did nothing wrong."
"Are you sure you don't regret it?"
"It's done. We move on."

I manage to get his full attention.

"Jim! Be honest with me... you did most of this for my benefit."
"Believe it or not, Sarah, no I didn't. True, you came in as an important factor, but I realized something, talking to Jennifer the other day."
"What did she say?"
"It's not entirely what she said."

JIm takes a deep breath and plunges into the water, immersing himself entirely for a brief moment before coming up and grabbing hold of the ledge. I'm amazed!

"Jim, you..."
"Yeah, I did."
"Wow! You really have grown."

I join him in the water. It's cold but for the moment, it feels just right.

"I have this... amazing opportunity here, something someone like me doesn't usually get."
"What's that?"
"You. You're unbelievable, incredible even."

I'm flattered.

"How so?"
"You have this unique gift to be able to love everyone and separate sex from love... I've never had that. Not only that, you encourage me to test myself, to go out on a limb and try stuff."
"It's not always easy, you know. I do get jealous sometimes."
"But you recover from it."

Jim paddles around but quickly returns to the ledge.

"I've spent the last six years of my life celibate, with hardly any relationships whatsoever, literally no sex... and then you come along and not only offer me your entire being but also a new way of life, something I've only dreamed up in stories. How can I not take that leap? How can I not trust you with this?"
"Jim, I'm not perfect."
"Of course you're not. You've made mistakes, I've made them too. This is a rush, Sarah, and frankly, I don't know how long I can keep this up. But it is fun, and enjoyable, and so incredibly amazing!"

I start paddling around myself.

"Where do you want to go from here?"
"I have no clue. I know I can't let you go, because if I do... I'll lose what I've gained, what you bring to me. I can be open and challenging, and dirty and unfaithful, and all those things because you're with me. Without you..."

His voice trails off. I swim to him and kiss him, before swimming back out.

"Do you want to have sex with other people too?"
"How should I know?"

He laughs.

"It's not even about sex, Sarah."

I'm hearing Jennifer's voice through Jim's mouth.

"It's about taking chances with life and love, living new experiences and trying to come out on top. No one but you could allow me to live this. I don't want a threesome with Jennifer. I don't want to have sex with other girls. I just want to live whatever I want to live, without asking myself all those questions I used to ask. If it feels right..."
"...do it."

I swim to him.

"Have you ever had sex in the water?"
"What?... It's too cold, it'll never go up."
"Don't be so sure."

I plunge underwater and grab hold of his waist; his manhood is limp from the cold and the lack of excitation. I lift it up and put it in my mouth. I hold on for only a couple seconds before needing to get my breath. As I exit the water, Jim speaks.

"What are you doing?"

With one hand, I play with his manhood; it's slowly coming back to life.

"In the water, it's amazing. Touch me."

He complies, still not convinced; his hand slides against my sex; I lift myself up to give him better access, but I'm forced to push my upper body forward to reach him. He's harder but still not by much.

I help him get out of the water and sit him on the side of the pool, his legs still in there. I put him in my mouth and start sucking. He looks back into the house but so far no one is stirring. He's having a good reaction now, his manhood is coming to attention. I play with myself as I suck on him; the water already makes me wet but it can't hurt to add a little extra stimulation.

Once he's fully erect, I move towards the shallow end of the pool, dragging him along the side of the pool. I bring him into the water; I spread my legs and let my natural flotation devices do the work. He descends into the water; I guide him towards my sex and, with some effort, manage to slide him into me. I grab hold of his waist and start pulling him in and out, while he stabilizes himself on the ledge. I feel his warmth inside me; I go slow because the water prevents any sudden movements.

Just then, our eyes are drawn to a shape near the pool; Peter is standing there, staring at us, wearing a night robe. We stop for a moment and stare.

"Am I intimidating you? I can leave."

I smile at him and look at Jim.

"You can stay and watch, if that's okay with Jim."
"Uh... Sure. Okay."

Peter smiles.

"Can I get my camera?"
"I'm not sure..." Jim starts speaking, but I cut him off.
"We're half under the water; the only thing to see are my breasts..."

My argument wins Jim over. Peter leaves for a moment; I slide Jim in and out of myself to make sure he remains hard. The water is great because Jim can hold me up with little effort. Peter returns; his camera is ready so he just starts taking pictures. I lean into Jim and kiss him; the buildup is slower than what I'm used to.

Jim takes a step back into the stairs, which raises us to the very limit of the water. Jim can take over and swing me with a little more force. Peter keeps his distance; I know he's doing it for Jim's benefit. Peter can read people like books.

Now that we're a little more out of the water, the pace increases as does the stimulation. Jim is starting to pant; I don't know if he'll be able to hold on until he comes. He's enjoying it even if it's not very easy. My climax is slowly building, much slower than it ever has; I think the cold water on my ass is hindering its progress.

Jim is having a hard time keeping up now; we need to switch places or it won't work. Pumping in the water is difficult work.

"You two are so beautiful together."

Peter's comment gives Jim a renewed burst of energy; he's determined to come into me in this position.

"She likes that... see how hard her nipples are."

Peter's words are somehow stimulating Jim into a frenzy, something which I don't mind at all. I'm feeling dizzy myself from the effort of lifting myself up, my arms now around Jim's neck.

"Look at her, Jim... you're taking her hard... she's into you as much as you're into her... so beautiful together."

Jim is feeling the pain as much as the pleasure now. I feel my own climax rushing in.

"Come into her. She wants it so bad."

It only takes a few more thrusts. Jim's mouth is wide as he shoots his load into me; the warmth propels me over the edge and I scream; one short vocal burst that stirs the house. Jim slows down quickly; Peter is smiling.

"You'll have to check those pictures later. They're incredible. You two are so perfect together."

I lean and kiss Jim; as he pulls out of me, my legs fall limp into the water. I place my head over Jim's shoulder and mouth the words : "Thank you". Peter smiles before leaving us.

Inside the house, people are stirring.

"Oh wow! So intense!"

Jim is still spent from the exercise.

"I could sleep right now."

I lean in and kiss him.

"Add another notch to your belt, lover."
"What?"
"Sex in the water, with a professional photographer taking pictures and talking dirty to us. That's something new."

Jim catches my drift.

"That's two or three notches minimum."

He kisses me.

"You know, Sarah, if we don't have any plans today..."
"I do, actually."
"Really? What?"
"I need to check up on Tom and Jenn to see if they're alright. Remember, Tom probably had to sleep with Sandy last night."
"Oh right. Will he be mad at Jimmy? For Marlene and Claudia?"
"I honestly don't know. Remember how they were upset when Kamara brought them over and you had to fill in for Jimmy. I don't think Jimmy delivered."
"Yeah, he was hammered."

An image returns to my head.

"I wonder why Thomas was in Peter's bedroom this morning?"
"He was?"
"Yeah... I guess we'll need to ask him what happened."

Jim looks away for a moment, then comes back to me.

"I've been meaning to ask: where are Brad and Brigitte?"
"That's another story entirely."
"What happened? I haven't seen them since... Wednesday."
"I got into an argument with Brigitte. I called and invited her and Brad over last night, but they didn't call me back."
"Should we call them?"
"No. Let's give them some time alone. I shook Brigitte up pretty bad. I hope she's all right."
"Are you sure you don't want to call?"
"I am. Come in. I'm starving, and since I'm done eating you, I'd like to get some real food inside me."

As we get out of the water and head inside, my mind goes over the events of last night, and all I missed while on the beach. What were Jennifer, Thomas and Jimmy up to anyway?

===================
This is post 400. Just to let everyone know, I'm back. I took a week off to meditate on myself, my implication on the site, my stories, my life in general and what it all means to me.

A friend of mine told me this story was of a lesser quality than my previous ones, and I have to agree with that person. I still think it's good, but there's obviously less character development and more sexuality - not a bad thing in itself but not my usual cup of tea. I'd like to get your own thoughts about it, and please, feel free to be honest.

One comment that particularly struck me is that this story deals with too many different topics at the same time and does not have as much focus. Again, I'd like to hear what you think.

And just so you know, we're about at the midway point in the story. A few more installements in post 20, 'Saturday' of Spring Break; I'm going to go into detail retelling everyone's encounters for the previous night, and then end it off with a cliffhanger.

After that, we're going to look at some characters which have so far been neglected in the storyline.

Glad to meet you again all.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:24 AM   #72
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 20 - Spring Break VI - Jennifer Recalls [Jennifer]

On Monday, I had a photo shoot. It wasn't with Peter, it was actually something totally unrelated. Catalog work for power tools. Boring job, boring pay; I came back home dead tired and went to bed early.

Tuesday was no different. Thomas showed up around ten in the morning; I was still in bed. I answered the door naked, which I sometimes do for the challenge of it. Thomas immediately noticed my puffy eyes, my pale skin; he brought me back to bed, prepared me some soup and told me to stay in. We talked a little about Sarah, but really I just wanted to sleep so he left.

On Wednesday, I felt good enough to go talk to Sarah. I wanted to but I was afraid. I was still somewhat sick and found it hard to smile; my stomach was queasy. Sarah and I went to talk apart from the rest for a while. I remember most of what she said. I told her it had been a nice thing but that it was over, that we shouldn't dwell on the past. We talked about our breakup yet again, I told her Jim wouldn't go for a threesome despite her wishes. Then she said this:

"Jenn. You're punishing me, Jim and yourself, and I don't understand why."
"I don't know why!" I answered.

I came to talk about my need for a relationship because, as much as I enjoy sex with anyone and everyone, it's not all I want. I got a hint that things were happening in her life as well, but I remained the focus of attention. I realized I wasn't as mad at her or at Jim as initially thought, just somewhat disappointed. I was still weak so we decided to meet up that night at my place.

When I got home, I was still tired but I wanted sex so bad I put porn on my computer, took out my favorite toy and made myself orgasm three times, before finally going back to bed. I got up later in the afternoon and did the same thing; I thought that if I masturbated enough, I might not be as horny when Sarah came in. My trick worked. Even if she did offer herself to me, I was able to say no. During the day, every time I masturbated, I thought of Sarah. I love her. She has been my only steady lover.

We plugged our favorite erotic movie, even though I wasn't really in the mood to watch it. I barely played with myself, where we used to have sex to it constantly. The stress had worn me out, and we got to bed a little after nine. I fell asleep like a log. I finally managed to get a good night's sleep and, in the morning, I eased myself onto Sarah's lap and gave myself some pleasure. It was a form of make-up sex, even if Sarah did not fully participate. I needed it to get over my hesitations.

That day, Sarah surprised me by tying me up to the bed and forcing me into a confrontation with Jim. The reason I did not resist as much as I could was that I knew it was inevitable; Jim got there after Sarah helped dress me up and prepared the necessities, then she left for the beach, leaving me alone with her boyfriend. Anyone else but me would have told her this was a bad idea.

"so... Jim."
"Jennifer."

We stared at each other in silence for a long moment.

"Can I get you anything?"
"You know what, Jim, let's cut the crap."
"Fine."
"Why won't you have sex with me?"
"Because it would be wrong."
"Why?"

For a moment, Jim says nothing. I go on the offensive. I'm tired of holding back when I'm with him.

"What haven't you done with me? We kissed as early as the New Year's party. You masturbated me a few weeks back; then watched Sarah and me have sex; one time you were involved, fucking Sarah, the other you were filming us, it was your idea. Week after that, I gave you a hand job on the roller coaster, then we went into the stall; I played with your dick and had you come all over my pussy. Then we went back to your place and you ate me while you were again fucking Sarah. So I ask again: why won't you put your dick into me?"

My arguments linger in the air."

"Dammit Jenn! I don't know!"

I hear the swear words he leaves out because he doesn't talk like that.

"This has to do with limits, right?"
"Maybe... If I consumate with you, what's to prevent me from doing it with others too. What makes my relationship with Sarah unique?"
"You think sex makes a relationship unique? You really are a man."
"Excuse me?"
"Sex is about fun. Relationships are about effort. Sure, you can include sex in a relationship, but it comes with a reward. And another thing... Sarah told me you gave her the go-ahead to fuck me if she wanted to."

Jim looks away.

"I said to Sarah to do what she thought was right and that I would support her."
"You're giving her carte blanche, basically? Why are you denying it to yourself?"
"Because..."

I interrupt him.

"Because you're a good boy, and you've been raised with good Christian values, and good Christian boys don't sleep around on their lovers... this is a new world, Jim, a completely different messed up wonderful and exciting new world! The old conventions, they've been thrown out the window."
"Not by everyone."
"Sarah and me, we grew up in a very different place. Computer porn, adult movie star recognition, personal sites for relationships or even casual sex. This is our world."

Jim returns to me.

"And you're okay with that? That world?"
"Say you're born in a tribe where female excision is standard."

Jim is appalled at my example and I disgust myself, but it illustrates my point.

"When the girl grows up, she is told about it and she goes through with it. It's that simple. If she's never heard of another way of doing things, she'll never imagine she didn't have to go through with it."
"I get your point."
"You and me are from very different worlds, Jim. I think mine is better, but that's a personal choice. I tried to walk in your shoes when I was younger, tried to be a good little girl... and I got burned for it. I did."

Memories of my adopted family flood into my mind but I chase them away. I moved out immediately after high school for a reason.

"Why don't you try stepping in my shoes for a change? You might like it."
"I know I might. And that's unbelievably scary."
"You're afraid you'll like it."
"I'm afraid... once I open the door..."
"...you won't be able to go back. What if you don't want to?"
"What if I do?"

We talked for the rest of the afternoon. I showed him pictures of me, recalled small insignificant anecdotes from our pasts, shared and compared stories. We kissed, passionately, because he wanted to get that over it. I offered him a handjob but he declined. Eventually, we got to talking about Sarah. I brought the topic up.

"What do we do about her?"
"What do you mean?"
"We both love her, and even if she's into a relationship with you, which I can abide by, she's like me. She's into sex."
"One thing I don't get is I provide her with enough sex... I think."
"Let me put it to you this way, Jim. Sarah's never been faithful to anyone. Not to me, not to Brad, nor to any of the former lovers she's had."
"Never?"
"She always justifies it with some argument. It's part of the game. And I'm not blaming her, I'm the same. We grew up together, earned our stripes together I'd say."
"She won't be faithful to me, then."
"No. She'd like to. To some extent, she relies more on you than she's ever relied on anyone before, so it's an improvement, but you can't ask her to change in a matter of a few months. Since she's been with you, I know she's denied herself opportunities which she would have taken while she was with me."

Jim seems troubled.

"I'm sorry if this hurts you."
"No... You're right, I kind of suspected as much."
"Can you handle it?"
"you know, Jennifer, it's funny how a guy can watch two girls have sex, even the one he loves, but freeze up if another guy comes into the picture. Why is that?"
"Beats me. That's what you're afraid of?"
"Somewhat. It's unreasonable and stupid..."
"It's a normal reaction I think."

I take a few moments to think of his words.

"Maybe it has something to do with the alpha male thing... you don't want anyone else to spread their seed, and another girl is not threatening because she can't?"
"I don't know."

Jim looks away again.

"Sarah wants me to try new stuff, and I want to please her, but I'm scared I'll get so into it, she'll... take second place. Or I'll simply forget her. As much as I am a man, and want sex, and possibly with as many partners as I can, I also want a relationship."
"The two don't have to be exclusive."
"Not in this new world, I gather."

I place a hand on his shoulder.

"Take the plunge. You'll only grow stronger for it. If you can't swim, stay near the edge. Dive only as deep as you can."

The water metaphor is good for him because of his fear of water.

"If if feels right, do it."

I kiss him on the cheek. He looks away for a moment, then turns to me and starts kissing me passionately. He's doing it. Tied up to my bed, I can only assist him so much as he undresses himself and me. I lie on my back; he reaches for a condom but I prevent him from leaving.

"You don't need one. I take the pill and I'm clean."

He hesitates for a brief moment before climbing on top of me and entering me, pressing his naked body against mine. One of my hands travels his back; the other it still tied to the bed, The sex is slow and passionate; I've been teasing him for months, I'm not surprised he dives right into me. I'm still long away from my climax when I feel him release into me. I suppose I can forgive him. I wrap my free arm around him as his head comes to rest against mine.

"Thank you, Jim."

He remains quiet for a moment, then lifts his head up. He seems distant, removed from the event.

"It's all right, Jim. It's what we both wanted, and it's what Sarah wanted."
"All the same, I don't think we should tell her."
"Your decision."
"Not yet, anyway. Not until I've had a chance to talk to her."
"I'll respect your wish."

We keep talking for a while longer, discussing what we're going to do with Sarah now. There are things left unsaid and Jim wants us to write them down so we don't forget, so we can make it official. This seems very important to Jim so I comply.

Watching him write, I suddenly realize that all I really wanted was sex with him. My lover is, and has always been, Sarah. This was a brief interlude and despite my lack of completion, I am at peace. Jim seems relatively unscathed. He needed this even more than I did.

There's a small pinch in my heart left. Sarah is with Jim now. She'll have sex with me, she'll remain my best friend, but she's not longer available to be my life partner. I'll have to move on. I've been holding on to her dream. It belongs to Jim now.

I lay on my back, still naked, while Jim goes to get dressed. Sarah will be here shortly. We have our games planned; Sarah loves games, so this will help break the news. If she needs any comfort, which she may not. She did ask for this.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:54 AM   #73
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 20 - Spring Break VI - Peter Recalls [Peter]

[This post hints at some mature reflexions and themes. It is written from the perspective of a more mature character and I just wanted to give a fair warning about it.]

I took my first pictures of a naked woman when I was barely sixteen. I'm not proud of them. I sneaked into the bathroom while my sister was in there. I was furtive as a mouse and managed to get two or three snapshots before darting out of the room. I used the school photo lab to develop them; I've never showed them to anyone. My sister was - and still is to my mind - the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and I still have some feelings for her. Maybe that's why I haven't seen her in twenty years, since I moved out of my parent's house and into my own flat.

I now lead a charmed life but my first years were hard. I discovered early on that I was attracted to both men and women, to beauty in general. I had my first homosexual experience when I was twenty-one and high on drugs; I had my first heterosexual encounter the very next day with the guy's sister; the next night I got both of them drunk and photographed them making out and a little more. I realize now I was recreating a pattern with my sister, and I regret what I had them do, even if they were sort of willing (the drugs helped lower their inhibitions).

I got arrested for possesion the very next month and spent a hard thirty days in jail; even if it was minimum security, I got raped by my cellmate. It wasn't my first time at the bat. When I was seven, one of my teachers kept me after class and had me suck him. When I was thirteen, I witnessed my sister's rape at the hands of my father; he got arrested when we both testified against him and went to jail and died in there. I like to think he was murdered.

I know all this sounds morbid but I'm telling you all this for two reasons: one, I've seen a lot of shit in the world, most of it not pretty and some even sicker than I can tell you about; two, somehow, through it all, both me and my sister survived. Still, I'm not always doing great. I have a lot of money, a nice house on the beach, and all the sex I can dream up, girls and boys as much as I want. But for all I have, I'm a little hollow inside. Too much pain will hurt someone in the long run.

Some see my life as ideal. I see it as a succession of events that shaped my character. I would probably change most of the decisions I made along the way if I could. I'll let you decide for yourself if you agree with me or not.

When I was twenty-five, I got a lucrative contract with a local firm in Los Angeles. I was a model tracker; I found beautiful girls and convinced them to pose nude. Since I needed to make a good impression, I was loaded with money and privilege. I was excellent; my fascination with beauty lead me to locate several promising young starlets; some only wanted to do nudity; others wanted to go further; I passed a lot of auditions in those years. I must have slept with over three hundred girls over the five years I did the job, and maybe 30 or so young boys. I was in heaven, but I had nothing else. I lost myself to the drugs and the sex, and experienced a nervous breakdown at the peak of my sexual activity. The doctors told me to slow down or I would die.

It was at that time that I met Fred. He was five years older than me, and we fell madly in love. We fucked everywhere, and for a while, he was my only steady partner. Unfortunately, I wasn't his. I found him in bed with another man; he tried to make amends but I never forgave him. We broke up. Six months later, I learned he had died of AIDS. I had myself checked; somehow, I had not been contaminated. It had happened after we broke up.

Life had given me two warnings. I did not wait for the third and possibly last one. I gathered my money, became my own man, developed my own business of internet photography and sold my services to other providers. The house is paid up, I only have the standard upkeep. It took me some time to get my affairs in order, and I've learned to separate work and sex. Since I started my own company, I had never had sex with any of my boys or girls.

Until today, that is.

Jennifer and Susan accompanied me to my bedroom upstairs; I'd always known that Jennifer was into me, but rules were meant to be kept. This night felt different; the party at my place had been for the student girls' benefit, and I had understood from the onset that I was to pleasure at least one of them. I did not mind, in fact, I was looking forward to it. But something happened during the games. I was teamed with my model, Jennifer, and I realized that if I slept with another girl and not her, I would lose her as a model. And she is too unique, too special, to let go. Hence my dilemma: I needed to break my rule in order to keep my model.

I decided that, since I was breaking my rule, I would at least enjoy it as much as I could. At thirty-eight years old, I'm not as athletic or endurant as I once was. I can keep it up with one partner, no sweat; two could be problematic. My best bet was to start them off on each other.

Luckily, I have a very large selection of toys.

They went to sit on the bed, facing me. I had my camera with me. I turned to the visitor, Susan.

"Do you mind if I take pictures?"
"No... as long as you fuck me and come into me."
"I will. In time."
"I'm clean, by the way."

I look at Jennifer.

"So am I."
"And me too."

Susan stares at me intently.

"I've never made love to an older man..."
"It's just the same as a younger man, but with more experience."

I laugh as I set up the camera on a tripod, aimed at the bed, and set the automatic shutter to take a picture every ten seconds. A new empty memory card will store up to five hundred pictures. That's three per minute, over an hour of pictures. We should be done by then.

I open the drawers for the girls; Jennifer's seen some of them but never my entire collection.

She retrieves her favorite: a glass dildo I bought specifically for her first insertion shoot last year. Susan picks out a colourful one with a clit stimulation extension. They set them aside for a moment; I lean in on the bed. We start kissing in turn; their hands reach for my dick while I caress their hair. I don't reach for their breasts; that's a rookie mistake in my book. Start gently, go big later. They both lie on their backs, their heads towards the camera. I retrieve their devices and lick them both, while they play with their pussies, making them wetter than before. I insert the dildos into their holes and start pumping slowly; Susan allows herself to be vocal but Jennifer internalizes everything.

"That's it girls, come for me now..."

I don't relent until Susan has a clear orgasm; once she's done, I focus on Jennifer and achieve the same result. I let them recover from their ecstasy, then move them around so they fall into a 69 position; I set myself up so I can lick Susan's pussy at the same time as Jennifer, allowing our tongues to touch every so often. Susan is exceptionnally loud; if anyone else is in the house, she must surely be distracting them. All the time, I interrupt my actions to speak.

"That's right, Susan, lick her good, she's all wet for you."
"Jennifer, you're so hot. You look like an amazon!"
"Don't hold anything back, Susan. Let Jennifer know how good she is."

This time, I don't let them finish. I retrieve a double-sided plastic dildo and present it to them. Jennifer takes the fluids from her pussy and applies them to her ass, getting down on all fours. She then slides the dildo inside her back hole.

"Does it hurt?" Susan asks.
"Not really," I answer.

Jennifer is more agressive than I am.

"Try it, see if you like it."

Susan gets on all fours and tries to soak up her asshole with her fluids; she's never done this before.

"Hang on Susan, you might be too tight... let me loosen you up a bit..."

I slide a finger across her left butt cheek, sliding the dildo into her pussy instead. I insert one finger into her ass; with my free hand, I hold on to the device as both girls play with it. Susan is apparently not uncomfortable with what I'm doing, so I try inserting another finger. It works so far; Jennifer is already climaxing from the anal stimulation; she's also working herself with her own fingers up front. As Jennifer pauses to recover, an idea rolls into my head. I pull the dildo out of Susan's pussy and my fingers out of her ass. I move Susan out of bed for a moment, sitting myself on the edge, my hard cock sticking up.

"I'm going to try something, Susan; if you want me to stop, just say it."

Jennifer seems to understand my aim. She moves over to face me, kneeling down and sticking my cock in her mouth, sucking me hard. Susan embarks on top of me, facing away from me; I hold her up as Jennifer sucks me. Jennifer pulls away; I slide once into Susan's dripping pussy, then pull out; I sit her asshole on my shaft.

"Ooh..."
"Let yourself go down slowly. It won't hurt as much."

As I attempt to slide my shaft into Susan's ass, Jennifer retrieves the crystal dildo. She inserts it into Susan's pussy and starts sliding it in and out. Susan gently lowers onto me and, emulating Jennifer's motion, I start to fuck her. Susan is divided between the pleasure and the pain; I go slowly until the pleasure supercedes the pain and I can penetrate her a little more forcefully.

"Do you want me to come in your ass?"
"No... please..."

I'm glad I asked the question. I keep drilling her, providing her with as much pleasure as she desires. I feel my burst about to release; I pull out as gently as I can, given my level of excitement, and slide my cock into Susan's pussy as Jennifer removes the dildo; the change of environment slows my rate and it takes me a couple of additional thrusts to finally shoot my load; all the while, Jennifer is licking Susan's pussy and whatever sticks out of my cock. As I pull out of Susan, Jennifer grabs my cock into her mouth and sucks whatever juices are left from me and Susan.

What mostly happens, now that I'm older, is I find it becomes harder to become hard again after an orgasm. I know Jennifer wants to feel me into her; I know she wants me to shoot into her ass. I'm not entirely sure I can do it. Jennifer pushes a satisfied Susan away and starts sucking me hard; I don't go limp but I don't stay really hard. This demotivates Jennifer. I do have a trick or two up my sleeve.

"Susan, suck my dick now."

I pull Jennifer in and sit her on my face; I start eating her up as Susan swallows me. The technique does the trick, and I become hard again; Jennifer's wet juices, moreso that Susan's blowjob, are turning me on. I wait a moment, to make sure that it's not a partial reaction.

"Where do you want it, Jenn?"
"Fuck my ass, Pete... I want you."

I'm tempted to sit her on top of me, like I did with Susan, but I change my mind and land her on all fours.

"I'll fuck and come into your ass if you eat out Susan."

Jennifer immediately pulls Susan in, grabbing her by the thighs as she starts eating her up. I keep my word and slide my dick into Jennifer's ass; it it ready to receive me. I think of how many times I've wanted to have sex with her and it makes me want to take her even more. Susan is again waking up the gallery; Jennifer's round cheeks are bringing me to ecstasy again, so soon. It's been a long while since I've been in a threesome, and my previous one was with two boys.

I push harder and harder into Jennifer, as she collapses under my weight, no longer able to stimulate Susan. As I shoot into her ass, she finally screams her lungs out, blessed with the pain and pleasure. I see Susan's face and she is amazed at Jennifer's reaction. I don't pull out immediately, but Jennifer's ass muscles actually eject me fairly quickly; she is dripping with my semen.

Jennifer is barely moving in the bed. Susan lies down next to her, concerned, but Jennifer is simply spent from the effort. Two girls, two releases in less than one hour. This is definitely a night to remember, and the pictures will help with that. If I get to publish them, the better; if I can't, I'll just add them to my portfolio of pictures I can't print. They'll join those pictures of my sister in the shower I took when I was sixteen, and so many other pictures that can never see the light of day.

I'm far from perfect, but I know my own faults. No one should have to suffer because I have personal issues unresolved.

Last edited by interesting; 12-17-2008 at 05:41 AM.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:54 PM   #74
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 20 - Spring Break VI - Thomas Recalls [Thomas]

The thing that's really bothering me now is not even the fact that I have to have sex with Sandy. She's not my type, but no girl ever really is. I'll fuck her anyway. What's really got me going is that Jimmy is going to have sex with Marlene and Claudia and not with me. We were supposed to hook up tonight; I've been sending him all the right signals and he's clearly not afraid of homosexual sex. So why isn't he acting like he wants me? Am I reading him wrong? That kiss he gave me earlier must have been more than just an act for the girls. It has to be!

Sandy brings me back to attention.

"Okay, boy, I won you fair and square, so you have to do my bidding."
"What do you want me to do, then?"
"I want you to eat me out."

I've done this in the past with Jennifer; she was the only one I felt comfortable doing it with, for some obscure reason. I lean into Sandy's sex and start licking. I'm no good at it; it's usually one of the girls giving me a blowjob. I think they do it because they have sympathy for my plight. Sandy doesn't seem to mind that I don't actually know what I'm doing; she's reacting the way she should.

My mind wanders to Jimmy; he's in the next room, while me and Sandy are still by the pool. I want to get closer to him. Maybe I can manipulate Sandy.

"This is no good, I say."
"What?"

She's leaning on her back against the ground. I have to lean in very far to actually be able to taste her.

"Come on."

I grab her hand and pull her up.

"Where are we going?"

I move inside the house; she is startled by the fact that I take her into the room where Jimmy is hanging out with Claudia and Marlene. Because that's all they seem to be doing, talking to each other. Sandy smiles shyly.

"Don't mind us."

I'm thinking maybe my plan is backfiring. After all, if Jimmy sees me eating Sandy out, and possibly fucking her, he might do the same to the girls, and I don't want him to do it. Sandy snaps me back to attention again.

"Ah I see."

She sits down on the couch, near the edge. I kneel before her; my mouth is at just the right level. I plunge my face into her sex and try not to think about Jimmy. But I hear his voice in the background; I hear kisses. I want to pull away and look but Sandy is keeping a hand on my head. I could resist her but she might make a scene. I decide my best option is to make her come as fast as possible so I can get to other things. I dive in and try to remember the tricks Jennifer tried to tell me. Whether I do them right or not, the trick works and Sandy's juices cover my face as she climaxes. I pull away when she is still in the throes of pleasure; the others are looking at us. Claudia speaks.

"Wow! Sandy, that sounded awesome."
"Oh yeah... for a gay guy, he knows his way around a pussy."

She has no idea I don't know what I'm doing. Claudia turns to Jimmy.

"Why don't you eat me out?"
"Sure... I can do..."

Jimmy's still inebriated. He usually tolerates alcohol better. I don't know what's got him so wasted.

Sandy leaves me alone for a moment to stare at what's going to happen. Claudia leans on her back and points to her sex; Jimmy moves in but Marlene moves away. I see Jimmy's tongue reach into Claudia's sex; oddly enough, it doesn't seem to be having much effect, and he's supposed to be better experienced in the field.

We hear screams of pleasure coming from upstairs, where Peter has taken Jennifer and Susan. Clearly, he's doing something right.

After a long moment, Claudia pulls Jimmy off of her.

"Why don't you just slide it in, then?"

Sandy turns my head to her.

"You do the same..."

I look at my limp manhood.

"I'll get you up and running."

Sandy gets on her knees and gets me to stand up, while she starts sucking me. My eyes are veered towards Jimmy, who crawls on his knees up to Claudia and tries to slide his member into her; it's half erect, and the only reason it enters is because she is extremely wet. His pumping action is slow, without force; Claudia is doing her best to enjoy this but clearly Jimmy is not making himself desired.

Sandy, on the other hand, seems to know how to perform a good blowjob. She has me up and about faster than I can imagine, then gets on all fours, exposing her behind to me.

"Just one thing. Don't come inside me."
"Want me to use a condom?"
"Sure."

I retrieve one that Peter left for us, slide it on. I tease Sandy for a short moment before sliding into her. She seems to appreciate. I'd prefer to do her in the ass but she probably wouldn't go for it. My head turns sideways as I slide in and out of Sandy; I stare at Jimmy's sex, entering Claudia limply. Claudia eventually pushes him out and seems disappointed.

"This sucks."

She gets up and leaves for the swimming pool, followed closely by Marlene, who has been simply watching everything the whole time. Jimmy looks up at me and smiles; I'm pumping into Sandy to fulfill my obligation, and although I derive some pleasure from it, it's not my best performance ever.

I see Jimmy get up from his post and walk up to me. He places his member at my mouth level; I start sucking on it because it's Jimmy, because I pity him and because I want to feel him against me any way I can. Sandy is lost in her own pleasure. Jimmy's shaft hardens in my mouth. He pulls it out and kneels behind me; he raises my ass and separates my butt cheeks. I'm tempted to ask what he's about to do but I don't want to disturb Sandy.

Jimmy starts rubbing his erect cock against my ass. At first, I think he's teasing with me. Suddenly, it slides right in, almost causing me to orgasm instantly. He starts matching my motions of penetration for Sandy, and fucks me at the same rhythm. I get really into it, and Sandy moans as Jimmy helps me increase my sway, back and forth. Jimmy's shaft in my ass feels so wonderful, and I forgive him for all he's put me through.

Unexpectedly, he shoots his load into my ass; this causes me to release and shoot mine into Sandy and the condom. Jimmy pulls out quickly, a smirk on his face, and I see he's still half drunk. He retreats across the room before Sandy recovers. She has no idea what just happened!

"Oh wow! That was amazing, Tom. I want more."
"Sorry, Sandy, that's all I got."
"Oh... it's okay. Thank you very much for the nice fuck."

She turns around and kisses me. I let her because I don't want to disappoint. I see her going to the bathroom and turn to Jimmy; he's already passed out on the floor. I get frustrated; this encounter proves nothing! For a long moment, I stare into the void. Why is it always so complicated with me?

================================================== ====
If I wait for comments to be posted, it'll be a long time before the next installment. Might as well keep them coming and hope you enjoy them!

Thanks for the award, too! It is very appreciated. I love you all!
Old 12-16-2008, 11:25 PM   #75
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

As I attempt to slide my shaft into Susan's ass, Jennifer retrieves the crystal dildo. She inserts it into Julie's pussy and starts sliding it in and out. Susan gently lowers onto me and, emulating Jennifer's motion, I start to fuck her. Susan is divided between the pleasure and the pain; I go slowly until the pleasure supercedes the pain and I can penetrate her a little more forcefully.

Did you mean Susan??

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk