Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-02-2013, 09:18 AM   #61
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Pranadevil,

Thank you for your punishment. I look forward to it~

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:20 AM   #62
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Yoou can't cum for a month and you must sleep in just panties wit a wedgie.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:24 AM   #63
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunman View Post
Yoou can't cum for a month and you must sleep in just panties wit a wedgie.

I won't do long term like that.
I will orgasm by the end of the night when doing these punishments.

---

You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:35 AM   #64
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Question Enema? Figging?

If someone could give me a punishment that involves a selfmade at home enema...
I have never tried one before. I will only be using household items--so no devices.
But nothing too extreme because it's my first time.
I'm also curious about figging.
And I kinda feel the two could go together.

Maybe a good link to show me what and how to do an enema to myself..how it will be...and how long I should hold in safety means.

BTW: Any punishments I do, I will do a detailed report and post back here.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 09-02-2013 at 09:37 AM.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:41 AM   #65
Jon13

http://m.wisegeek.org/how-do-i-make-...made-enema.htm

Have fun!
Jon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #66
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Asterisk How to make a Crotch Rope more Painful

I would also like punishments involving a crotch rope.
I will keep it on all day and through other punishments if asked.
I already usually tie a knot to make my pussy sore.
If there is anything else creative to make a crotch rope more painful.

I will do lite sleeping dares. Like keeping the crotch rope on throughout the night.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow...when I can start my punishments.
I already compiled a list of punishments from this thread.
I will give a report to all punishments done.

---

You know who you are.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #67
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Post Punishments planned for tomorrow

This is a list I made using the posts of punishments for me on this thread. I just changed the words a bit. 'I' to 'you'...just so I can lay out my punishments for tomorrow.

When I begin punishments, I will strip nude and be nude for the entire day unless a punishment states otherwise.

Upon waking:
I must take an ice cold shower and may not leave until I've edged 5 times, spanking each ass cheek 30 times after each edge. (Must stay in ice cold shower for at least 15 minutes)
At the end of it I am to take some soap and wash my mouth out with it. (If it's a bar of soap, scrub my mouth for 5 minutes with it, if it's liquid then I will brush my teeth) I will not wash your mouth yet.

When I get out to dry off I will lay on the towel on the ground and rub myself on the towel, not moving the towel at all.

I then will spend 30 minutes kneeling in the corner of my room, hands behind my back, with grits under my knees.

I will spend these 30 minutes thinking of why I have deserved these days of punishment. How my attitude gets me into trouble and hurts those close to me. Along with my actions. I can be a bitch and my actions can ruin someone else's night. And that's selfish of me.

Afterwards I have the option of getting off of the rice and washing my mouth out, however I will then have to edge 5 times without the chance to cum. Alternatively I can stay in position while I complete those 5 edges after which time I will be permitted to orgasm.

THE END OF FIRST PUNISHMENT

2ND PUNISHMENT OF THE DAY

I am to stuff chopsticks into my ass until I cannot fit anymore. One by one slide them in there. After each one, I will edge then spank my pussy with the back of a wooden hair brush [#of chopstick X 2]times.
When I've reached my limit, I will keep them stuffed in my ass until my next punishment is completed.
I must sit with my cunt directly onto the bristles of the hairbrush while I type up an apology for 2 things that I've done wrong recently; major dilemmas and fights etc. I will post it to my blog on this website and add the link to my report,
If I am found insincere, I will deserve a worse punishment.

Still with the chopsticks up my ass, I will put on high heels in which I will have grits in. Then I will roll two dice and multiply them together to get the length of time (in minutes) I will perform this punishment.

I will then to start a timer, placing it where I can't see it. Then bend over to touch my toes/grab my ankles. I will remain in this position thinking about the reason why I am being punished. Remain in that position until I think that the allocated time has elapsed. Then look at the timer and report back here with the actual time.

Part two of my punishment will be based upon how close I am to the required time.

I will then take the chopsticks out.

END of 2ND PUNISHMENT

THIRD PUNISHMENT

I will take a sharpie-the bigger the easier for me-- I may only hold the sharpie with my vagina . I must write out the sentence.
I am a cunt for the enjoyment of others.
10 times on a blank sheet of paper.
After the tenth one I may masturbate and orgasm using only the sharpie.
I will report the results back here.

End of what I have so far for tomorrow.

If you have anything to add to my punishments to make it worse for me, just post here.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 09-03-2013 at 06:43 PM.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:56 AM   #68
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Post First Punishment

I am combining these two punishments as my first punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
Hey good to see you taking punishments again. Here's one for when you wake up:
You must take an ice cold shower and may not leave until you've edged 5 times, spanking each ass cheek 30 times after each edge. When you get out to dry off you must lay the towel on the ground and rub yourself on the towel. The towel is not to move at all. I'll be waiting for the report
Quote:
Originally Posted by pranadevil View Post
Okay, being as you say you need to be punished, here's one for you:

Instead of your normal shower, you are to turn the shower to it's coldest setting and shower for 15 minutes under that. At the end of it you are to take some soap and wash your mouth out with it. (If it's a bar of soap, scrub your mouth for 5 minutes with it, if it's liquid then you can brush your teeth with it) You are not to wash your mouth yet.

You will then spend 30 minutes kneeling in the corner of the room, hands behind your back, with rice (or similar) under your knees.

Afterwards you have the option of getting off of the rice and washing your mouth out, however you will then have to edge 5 times without the chance to cum. Alternatively you are to stay in position while you complete those 5 edges after which time you will be permitted to orgasm.

If you wish to make your corner time even worse for you, take some icy hot and cover your pussy in it while doing the corner time, and between each edge take some hair spray and give that pussy a 5 second burst of spray with it held open.

After sending my bro off on his trip and waking up, I stripped down nude.
I turned on the shower, turning the cold knob all the way. That's it. No hot water. I turned my timer on for 15 mins.
When I first got in, I was hesitant. It was really cold.
I finally began to get my face wet and my back wet.
I kneeled down in the tub for my first edge. After I edged, I spanked each ass cheek 30 times with my hand.
It had a really nice sting to it because of the water. My hand and ass were throbbing by the end of the first spanking.
I began to get more under the water. I edged standing up for my 2nd one. I then spanked each ass cheek 30 times.
OMG it was already starting to burn. The cold water was starting to feel nice. And on my hot ass, it felt amazing.
I got my whole head under water.
I edged again, dreading my next spanking. My hand was really hurting. I smacked each ass cheek 30 times. OOOOWWW
I was already really wet in my pussy at this point.
I edged again. This time I spanked my left cheek with my right hand and my right cheek with my left hand. This added a little POP to it, making it hurt worse.
By my 5th edge, my ass was really sore and glowing red.
I did the last 30 smacks, still using my right hand on my left ass cheek, my right hand on my left.
I then made myself stand underneath the water for 5 minutes, head and all.
I just stood there in shame, my hands covering my face. I was starting to shiver now.
I then took some liquid soap and shot 2 squirts in my mouth. I then brushed my teeth with my electric tooth brush.
The soap foamed up quickly. I had to spit several times throughout because the foam was getting to be too much, and I didn't want to swallow soap.
I turned the toothbrush off more than half way through to make the soap stop foaming so much.
I spit once more before the 5 mins were up.

I then got out of the shower. I had already laid my towel out--outside of the bathroom.
I open my door dripping wet--freezing---only to be greeted with a blast of cold air.
I laid down on the towel I use to masturbate on. Just to make it more shameful.
I felt like a dog--a bitch---rolling around on the ground like that.
I smothered my face into the ground, drying off.
I know the towel moved a bit with me on the ground.

I then walked into my room, my hair still dripping wet.
I already put a baking sheet down with a nice mound of grits in the corner.
I set the timer again, this time for 30 minutes.

I walked over and slowly knelt down in the grits. It hurt instantly. As a matter of fact, I still have some marks left over from when I did Sharp Shooters punishment--kneeling on rice for 30 minutes.
For a while, I had my head leaning in the corner, but soon decided that it was shifting weight off my knees. My back was straight for as long as I could keep it. I sometimes slouched a little, keeping my head down.
I thought off all the bad I had done. It thinking about it only made the pain worse.
I kept my mouth closed because of the soap and spit dwelling in my mouth. All I could do was whimper silently.
As I tried to keep my back straight, I lost balance and had my hands hit the wall to steady myself.
My knees were shaking my crazy. The pain was so much, and I wished it would stop. But all I could do was blame myself for the position I was in.
I lost balance again, this time my hands lingering on the wall for a moment.
I almost lost balance a third time soon after, but my elbows caught my real quick
Shamefully, as my leg shook so much, pee began to run down my leg.
I gave another whimper, my head colliding with the corner.
I rocked back, crying again because of the rolling pain.
I lowered myself soon after to sit on my heels.
The pain was still there, but I was receiving relief
I scooted myself forward a little, re-piling the grits for a moment. Making sitting on my knees hurt worse.
The pain was just too much!
And in my shame and pain, I left the corner to check the timer. 7:00 mins left.
I was so ashamed I got up.
I re-piled the grits and knelled down, keeping my back straight. Instantly the pain was just so much, I was ready to cry. I drooled a little, almost swallowing the spit and soap in my mouth.
My legs shook even more, causing more piss to run down my leg.
I felt so ashamed and humiliated.
The pain was just too much!
I got out a second time to see there was 1:00 on the clock.
I knelt down again--having to deal with the longest minute ever.
When the alarm sounded, I didn't move. Instead I tortured myself with 5 edges while still in position, but did not orgasm like I would have been able to if I kept myself in corner time the whole time.
I then got on here-writing a full detailed report before my next punishment.
I have knelled on the ground this whole time while typing this up--as additional punishment to mysef for getting out of corner time, the soap still in my mouth.

This is the end of my first punishment for today.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 10-01-2019 at 07:11 AM.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:09 AM   #69
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

Very good report, I'm impressed with the extra punishment you gave yourself for getting up early as well.
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:54 AM   #70
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Post 2nd punishment of the day

I've combined these two punishments:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
You are to stuff pencils into your ass until you absolutely cannot fit anymore in there. One by one slide them in there. After each one edge then spank your pussy with the back of a wooden hair brush [#of pencils X 2]times.
When you've reached your limit keep them stuffed in your ass until your next dare OR midnight tonight, which ever comes first.
You must sit your cunt directly onto the bristles of the hairbrush while you wait for your next punishment. And type up an apology for 2 things that you've done wrong recently; major dilemmas and fights etc. Post it to your blog on this website and add the link to your report, if I don't find it sincere you'll serve a worse punishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
You will be naked apart from high heels in which you have put some grains of rice. Then you will roll two dice and multiply them together to get the length of time (in minutes) you will perform this punishment.

You are then to start a timer, and place it where you can't see it. Then bend over to touch your toes/grab your ankles. You will remain in this position thinking about the reason you are being punished. Remain in that position until you think that the allocated time has elapsed. Then look at the timer and report back here with the actual time.

Part two of the punishment will be based upon how close you are to the required time.

Let me know if you have any questions
I stuffed metal chop sticks up my ass.
I bent over the bed and added one. Spanked my pussy with the back of the wooden hair brush 2 times.
I got the 2nd one in, spanking my pussy 4 times.
3rd one in--got 6 hard spankings from the back of the brush. My wet juices getting on the brush
4th one in--got 8 hard spankings, my pussy on fire.
I wasn't sure I could get a 5th one in, but I did. 10 hard smacks.
That's 28 hard smacks.
I then did 28 more smacks all at once, bringing my to tears before sitting my pussy.
I sat my cunt down directly on the bristles of a palstic brush.
It took a little while to get in a postion where the chopsticks were being pushed on so hard.
I finally found a position that still pushed on the chopstick further up my ass with my cunt leaning directly on the bristles. They dug deep too! I couldn't wait to get out of that position.
I sat like this to write up an apology on my blog.
If I am found insincere, I will deserve a worse punishment.

This is the link to my blog I have posted: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68781

Still with the chopsticks up my ass, I put on high heels with grits in them. I then rolled 2 dice. A 4 and a 3=12

I put on a stopwatch and put it where I couldn't see it. I bent over to grab my ankles in the center of my room.
The 5 chopsticks were a great intrusion. The grits in the heals didn't really do anything for me.
I remained there, thinking about times where I had started fight.
The taste of soap is still in my mouth.
I only lasted 5:30 seconds. Yep. 6:30 I missed.
I find it so hard to stay put.

Part two of my punishment will be based upon how close I am to the required time. I wonder how bad my punishment will be...

I then took the chopsticks out. What I relief! My ass is still sore though. And so is my pussy!

Thank you for my punishments. I deserve them.

This is the end of my 2nd punishment for the day

---

You know who you are.

Old 09-04-2013, 10:13 AM   #71
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Default My third punishment failed--and await more punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by faban01 View Post
hows this take a sharpie larger the easier it might be and get some blank paper. you may only hold the sharpie with your vagina . you must right out the sentence. i am a cunt for the enjoyment of others. 10 times after the tenth one you may masturbate and orgasm only using the sharpie . and must report the results here after

I stuck a green sharpie up my pussy and atemped to write out using my pussy only
I am a cunt for the enjoyment of others. x10
However, it failed miserably.
I did not masturbate and orgasm because I failed this punishment.

I have completed all my punishments I listed for today.
I await more punishment.

---

You know who you are.

Old 09-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #72
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Note Requesting more punishment

My knees hurt and are very sore.
My mouth still tastes like soap.
I'm sitting here naked, my pussy wet. But haven't orgasmed today.

I feel I should put a crotch rope on with a knot for my pussy.
Please send me more punishments.
I have all day and the next two days to do these all freely during the day.
My ass and pussy could use some more spanking too.

---

You know who you are.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #73
Hidden11

Get on your knees and get to put in your butt you need in the position that you're butt is in the air then get a vibrator if you have and randomly switch off between fast and slow and you need edge yourself repeatedly for an hour but you can't cum
Hidden11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:13 AM   #74
Hidden11

Also move what you chose to put in butt and do the same thing as the vibrator
Hidden11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:06 PM   #75
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Post Corner time Punishment

I'm doing this punishment here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=79334

The entire time while doing this, I have a crotch rope on, digging deeply with the large knot in it.

I made my first makeshift diaper. I have never done that before. So it's new to me.
I gathered up a shoe with a nice hard sole on it.
A leather belt.
A wooden and plastic spoon.
And a wooden and plastic hairbrush.
I poured water into a gallon container.

After getting the makeshift diaper on me, I went to the corner to drink my first cup of water. Instead of every 15 mins getting spanked, I changed it to every 10 minutes.
5 minutes went by and I went to roll the dice.
Getting a 6x2=24.
I got a 3, so I used the wooden hairbrush.
12 hard smacks to each ass cheek while bending over, touching my ankles.

I got back in corner and waited 5 minutes before pouring me my 2nd glass of water.
I rolled a 5x4=20
I got another 3 again. I used the wooden hairbrush this time with 10 smacks on each ass cheek.

I got back into corner to wait until it was time for water again.
This time, I poured it real slow so it could trickle, teasing me.
When it was time, I went and rolled a 1. Lucky! Only 4 with the plastic spoon.
It had a good sting to it too!

I went back in the corner to wait for my next glass of water.
It was hard to finish this one. My tummy was getting pretty full.
I went over to roll the dice for my next spanking. Another 6! 24 spanks with just my bare hand.
That was a relief.

I could hardly drink my next glass of water.
I rolled a 3 which = 6
I rolled a 2 giving me the leather belt.
I got back in corner time, still working on my last cup of water.
By the time it was time for a spanking, I still hadn't finished the cup of water.
I rolled 4 giving me 16.
And then a 5, giving me the plastic spoon.
I got 8 whacks with the plastic spoon, making me tinkle at every whack. That gave a long lasting sting.

I got back in the corner to try and finish my last glass of water.
I finally finished it and poured the last glass from the gallon jug.
I let it slowly trickle down.
I sipped on it, but couldn't do much.
As it was time for my next spanking.
I rolled a 6 giving me 24 hard spanks...with non other than the hard sole of a shoe I've been dreading and hoping not to roll.
I gave 12 whooping smacks to each ass cheek, crying out as I did.
When I was done, I wanted to curl into a ball and cry.
But I couldn't.
I had tinkled a little in my diaper while being spanked.
I went back to corner time to drink more water.

I drank down half the cup before it was time to be spanked again.
I rolled a 5, hating that I had 20 to do.
And then a 2--the leather belt again. It stung like hell with 10 each on my ass cheeks.

I walked back into corner, doing the pee pee dance in the corner.
I didn't have a lot of water left to drink.
Not peeing just quite yet, I went to my next spanking--a little early on it.

I rolled a 4, giving me 16. And than a 6. ...with the hard sole again...
after 8 hard smacks on each ass cheek, I began to pee.
I added extra swats, making me pee more.
My diaper leaked, but it was alright because I stood on a towel
I feel so humiliated with pee running down my leg.

I did the 2nd part of this as well:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169

I rolled a 5--So x2...10 ice cubes to put in front my my diaper.
I rolled the dice again to see how many edges I must do before the ice melts. x3. I got a 5! That's 15 edges before the ice melts!
It was torture and so shocking to drop 10 icecube in the front part of my diaper.
I then proceeded to do 15 edges...which was horrible.
Ice kept falling out and I kept on having to stick it back in.

It was torture, but I somehow made it through it.

I rolled a 3 to see how many climaxes to have before removing the diaper.
That was easy to do.

This was a good punishment.
Long. But good.

---

You know who you are.

Advertisements
Kink Talk