Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Lounge Games

Old 05-18-2009, 02:56 AM   #61
LilAngel
getDare Addict

31. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, and a mouse.

I rock don't I? You slowpoke Devil.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
LilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 03:20 AM   #62
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

32. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream,a mouse and peauts.

(Wow, we've got far)

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:07 AM   #63
LilDevil

33. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream,a mouse, pea(n?)uts and marshmellows!

hey!
how am i a slowpoke?
LilDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:06 AM   #64
LilAngel
getDare Addict

34. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, pea(n?)uts, marshmellows and a packet of penguins. O.o

Fine. You can't spell then. Marshmellows.... xD

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Old 05-18-2009, 05:28 AM   #65
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

35 I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, pea(n?)uts, marshmellows, a packet of penguins and a tin of sardines.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:32 AM   #66
LilAngel
getDare Addict

36. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, pea(n?)uts, marshmellows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines and a microphone.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Old 05-18-2009, 08:31 AM   #67
Dune
getDare Addict

37. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, pea(n?)uts, marshmellows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone and a red ballon

25/male

likes - mild humiliation, chance dares and sleep
limits - social suicide, bodily substances, chastity, pics, anal :P
Dune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:43 AM   #68
Ciandon

38. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, and a bowler hat.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:34 PM   #69
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

39. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat and an oil furnace.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 03:36 PM   #70
Dune
getDare Addict

40. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace and a grapefruit

25/male

likes - mild humiliation, chance dares and sleep
limits - social suicide, bodily substances, chastity, pics, anal :P
Dune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 03:58 PM   #71
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t

41. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit and a mp3 player
Old 05-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #72
erick92
Distinguished Member

42. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, and a dvd player.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #73
LilDevil

43. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, and a permanent marker
Old 05-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #74
NYDude

Send a message via AIM to NYDude Send a message via Yahoo to NYDude

44. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, and a fan
NYDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:44 PM   #75
LilDevil

45. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan and a pair of sunglasses

Advertisements
Kink Talk