I don't care! 6 7.41%
I can't choose 7 8.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2011, 12:23 AM   #61
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick283159 View Post
The point that people prefer 360, and you know, According to you, the P olls cant be trusted, cause Americans have a habit of buying stupid thinkgs
They can't be, ps3 is tied with 360 for first when 360 should be dead last
Dark_Delight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:38 AM   #62
nick283159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Delight View Post
They can't be, ps3 is tied with 360 for first when 360 should be dead last
Then the wii should be first ps3 and 360 tied for second
Old 07-24-2011, 11:28 AM   #63
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
Then the wii should be first ps3 and 360 tied for second
Do you even try to make sense?
Old 07-24-2011, 12:55 PM   #64
nick283159

Quote:
Do you even try to make sense?
360 is winning, So by your logic its in last place, with the PS3 in second, and Wii in first

Last edited by nick283159; 07-24-2011 at 12:58 PM.
nick283159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 06:23 AM   #65
busted
getDare Sweetheart

This is kinda off-topic but it's the best place I think i'm gonna get advice on this:

I'm looking to buy an xbox 360 but i'm a "casual" gamer and all I will ever play on it really is FIFA, maybe 1 or 2 other games. So i've been looking around and I came across this offer and it looks perfect:

http://www.game.co.uk/Consoles/Xbox-...z13mmvZ1z13w71

Can I just check if this is a good offer. Like I said all I want is to play FIFA and use xbox live to play against my mates. Is everything included here, or would I have to buy more stuff on top?
busted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:04 AM   #66
G.J.
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to G.J. Send a message via Yahoo to G.J.

Quote:
Originally Posted by busted View Post
This is kinda off-topic but it's the best place I think i'm gonna get advice on this:

I'm looking to buy an xbox 360 but i'm a "casual" gamer and all I will ever play on it really is FIFA, maybe 1 or 2 other games. So i've been looking around and I came across this offer and it looks perfect:

Can I just check if this is a good offer. Like I said all I want is to play FIFA and use xbox live to play against my mates. Is everything included here, or would I have to buy more stuff on top?
The arcade console doesn't have a hard drive, so unless you have a few compatible memory sticks, you won't be able to save your game. Also, be careful with preowned 360's. It could be faulty, and you'll have to get it refunded, as you'd have to pay to get it repaired. I'd say the controller and wired headset would be included.

You have to pay for your Xbox Live Gold subscription too. I'd say jut get the console too if you can find it a good bit cheaper on it's own. FIFA 12 will be out soon, and when the newer FIFA games come out, the older ones go down in price hugely.

Internet married to meeacaroline as of 12:08:33 am GMT on June 1st 2011

Last edited by G.J.; 07-25-2011 at 08:06 AM.
G.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:29 AM   #67
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:

That console isn't a slim, buying a non slim 360 used is asking for it to break, as for the other things, 360 costs 60 a year to play online and fifa is a multiplat game and like the other guy said not having a harddrive would get annoying fast, you'd be better offer getting a used ps3 and just buying fifa on that, the free online is better for casuals and ps3's more reliable especially used, and if you ever become interested it has better exclusives

Last edited by Dark_Delight; 07-25-2011 at 08:50 AM.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:30 AM   #68
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
360 is winning, So by your logic its in last place, with the PS3 in second, and Wii in first
So that's a no on the sense making
Old 07-25-2011, 08:56 AM   #69
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I chose the "I dont care" option, im not much of a gamer at all- I play more on my phone and ipod (Klondike and cut the rope )than anything else

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:58 AM   #70
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

I have a PS3 and a Wii. I like both, and absolutely hate the XBox.

Oh, and I voted "I don't care" - there is no universally better console - it's all down to an individual's choice and/or preference.

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:04 AM   #71
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Band-Aid It depends on the quality you are seeking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post

Oh, and I voted "I don't care" - there is no universally better console - it's all down to an individual's choice and/or preference.
LOL. I voted for I don't care and I can't choose. I agree with CB. It depends on the person and it depends on what kind of games you are playing on it.
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:18 PM   #72
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post

No universally better no, but 360 is the universally worst this gen
Old 07-25-2011, 07:30 PM   #73
slave1987
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to slave1987

Quote:

Quote:
That console isn't a slim, buying a non slim 360 used is asking for it to break, as for the other things, 360 costs 60 a year to play online and fifa is a multiplat game and like the other guy said not having a harddrive would get annoying fast, you'd be better offer getting a used ps3 and just buying fifa on that, the free online is better for casuals and ps3's more reliable especially used, and if you ever become interested it has better exclusives
Quote:
No universally better no, but 360 is the universally worst this gen
*Bangs head repeatedly against brick wall*

They want it to specifically play on xbox live against their mates, so what use would a PS3 be for that?
Game are generally fairly good and offer decent warranties even on the pre-owned stuff, plus they check that the consoles actually work before they sell them.

Last edited by slave1987; 07-25-2011 at 07:34 PM.
slave1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #74
nick283159

Quote:
So that's a no on the sense making
it makes sense, You said the polls cant be trusted so then the wii is winning, 360 and PS3 tied for second
Old 07-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #75
Link1

I'm amazed at how angry and defensive people can get over a fucking GAME system. They may be competitors.. but what does it matter what other people like? I chose the "I can't choose" option or whatever.

Personally, I love my wii for one very important reason.. which is that it's hacked. So I can enjoy playing NES or SNES or other stuff for free. I love the classics. :P but with just the wii in itself.. it's kinda weak.. I mean it has Zelda so that makes it awesome for me.. and super smash bros. but other than that.. it's more of a family type system.

I also have the PS3 AND the xbox.. and after playing both of these, i've ended up prefering the xbox. probably because of halo? Idk. both systems are VERY similar, so it really comes down to the single console releases or whatever they're called. And in MY opinion.. I like the xbox choices better.

Either way, I have friends with just one system or 2 or all of them. No one tries to prove why theirs is the best. I agree that it's a good topic for discussion sometimes. (like this thread) but there are wayyyy too many people getting angry over it. :O
Link1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk