Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-10-2010, 09:41 PM   #61
Sweet270

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy-girl View Post
you are no longer eligible to compete in the contest. sorry, but i mught do your dare depending on how you answer these questions.
can i do it with girls instead, and what to you mean by kids? 5-13? 14-18?
Aright do it with girls instead and for the kids, age range from 14-18.

extreme pain, crap, piss, gay or bi things, permanent, getting arrested
Sweet270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:30 AM   #62
aff587

maybe i have finally got one worthy for you.

you once said you could easily fist yourself, lets try that. go to your park. once you enter, put your clothes in a bag. find yourself a nice spot, edge once and work your fist inside yourself.
leave as usual only for children, for everyone else you should make a wonderful show. you may ask other girls to sit by and either teach them (the how to) or let them help you as you wish. after you orgasm you leave your spot (crawling if necessary), but your hand will not leave your pussy. this way do at least 2 shows and get one girl to have fun with you. you may only leave the park after 3 orgasms and a long kiss while nude. No other way to orgasm allowed than your fist for you, others may help any way they want. if you have whips or excess vibes, your audience may help you with them.

bonus points: keep not only your fist inside but also an small vibe or some large object inside. i'd love to see the expression of someone who might think you "just" fist yourself when something else will come out too.
how does a vibe on your cervix feel? heaven or hell? And if you'd do me a favor: can you push your breasts through the chinks (ridges? what are those lenghty holes called?) of a park bank and spank them?
aff587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 03:05 AM   #63
slartibartfast

How's this:

Wear a very short skirt with string bikini underwear (or swim suit - your panties should have a nice long string). You can wear whatever else you want to go with this, but the skirt has to be really, really short and your panties have to be relatively small and have a long string on them (even if it's a side strap).

Go to a clothing store and pick out a nice top to go try on. Go into the changing room. Then take off your panties and stuff them into your pussy. Make sure to leave a significant length of the string hanging out - significant meaning that, even when standing up, you can see a good two inches of the string hanging between your legs). Come back out of the changing room and give the top to a clerk. Leave that store and head for a shoe store. At least once on the way, you have to "drop" something in front of you, and bend over to pick it up, making sure that at least two people are directly behind you and walking in the same direction. Bend at the waist to pick it up (no knee bending!)

At the shoe store, shop around. Pick a clerk you find ... interesting ... and ask them for their help with trying on a nice pair of high heels. Make sure they have to go to the back to get the shoes and then you sit down to get them to help put them on - give the clerk a really nice show. Make sure (while they're in the back) that the string from your underwear is visible (that is, that you're not sitting on it).

Having made the clerk's day (or not - depends on them, I guess), you now go to a second clothing store, again "dropping" something en route to make sure you're seen by yet another two people directly behind you. There again, you find a nice top to try on, retire to the change room, remove your panties and put them back on. Dare over.

You might want to practice the panty insertion at home prior to setting out - if you need lubricant or a condom or whatever to get it done, better to have that with you!

Hope you like!
slartibartfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:35 AM   #64
sexy-girl
Account Banned

i will be doing a few dares today, so ill post back tonight, or tomorrow.

18/F/Canada

Lesbian!
sexy-girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 01:56 PM   #65
Embers
Account Banned

I certainly look forward to reading your reports as always

20 year old bisexual female living at uni in the uk!

Check the TORD Online section where I probably have a thread you can dare me in

I guess you need my limits n stuff so here's what I can think of right now

Limits; Poo, piss, messy, pain, anal
Likes; Public, outdoor, spanking, embarrassing, bondage (a little), sex

I will NOT do cam or play tord with people but I do want to be dared

I also am NOT interested in being a slave or having a slave
Embers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #66
Zombie
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Zombie Send a message via Yahoo to Zombie

I would like to try and compete in this contest, since I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

You will need:
- couple of sharpies
- handcuff with keys
- 15 peices of paper
- remote vibe
- bag

Go to a public place, (probably the park lol) with all the item in the bag. You must wear a button-down shirt with three buttons down, and a skirt with no underwear. when you get to the park, put the pieces of paper across the ground and put the sharpie halfway in your ass with the tip faceing outward and cap off. Next, put the vibe in on low settin, then cuff yourself behind in the front. Now, it's time to draw some pictures with your butt.
using the sharpie in your ass, draw these 5 pictures.
- a star
- a heart with and arrow through it.
- a smiley face like this: >
- a stick figure
- a penis
Everytime you complete a drawing you must take a button off your shirt, and put the vibe up 1. I gave you extra pieces of paper in case the others blow away. When you are done, put the pictures in your bag, unbutton all your buttons take off your skirt take out the sharpie and have a fun time walking home!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
contest, sexy-girl, winner