Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-22-2014, 03:03 PM   #61
FrozenWolfGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSlut7 View Post
How many men did you have sex with?
Personal question so not telling

Be like snow: Beautiful but
Cold.
FrozenWolfGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:04 PM   #62
Master.
Distinguished Member

I warned you
How, would you describe in detail your masturbation in the kitchen? (I suggest you start with the moment you entered the kitchen and end at the moment you leaved the kitchen)
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:41 PM   #63
Lustat

What toys do you own, what toys have you created, for what purpose, and how often do you use them
Warning: some or all comments could be intended for entertainment purposes. that or I'm just completely messing with you because I'm most likely tired and / or bored! If comment does NOT fall in the above category than I may actually try to stop you from doing something stupid, or teach you something, or warn you about something, or god knows what.
Lustat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:48 PM   #64
FrozenWolfGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master. View Post
I warned you
How, would you describe in detail your masturbation in the kitchen? (I suggest you start with the moment you entered the kitchen and end at the moment you leaved the kitchen)
Still not gonna answer this question I'm keeping you on suspense here haha

Cold.
Old 04-22-2014, 03:52 PM   #65
FrozenWolfGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustat View Post
What toys do you own, what toys have you created, for what purpose, and how often do you use them
I don't own any toys as much as I would love to buy some - maybe one day soon, been looking into it :P. I have not created any toys either hahaha!

I just generally use household items like: clothes pegs, toothpaste, wooden spoon etc etc. I should probably invest in some proper toys though

Since I don't have any proper toys I'll assume you mean the ones above :-P.. um near enough every time I masturbate which is usually every other night or sometimes every night

Cold.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:57 AM   #66
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
How would you feel to talk with Miss Frosty? (IE Skype or smth)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia. View Post
Erm terrified ? I wouldn't do it at this moment in time, since I barely know her. But in time when I get to know her and trust her then yeah I'd be fine with it :-)
Me too! Haha, Rose had to prod me constantly for me to go on mic with her and the first time I went on mic with Pupil I had three vodkas beforehand to settle my nerves so you're not the only one that would be terrified!

I finally caught up on all the questions and answers and we're so alike we could be twins *giggles

Hmm let's see, I don't THINK these questions have been asked but my memory is like a goldfish at the moment so if they have just ignore them!

1_ If you could change one thing about your past what would it be and why?

2_ In your opinion what's your best and worst personality trait and why?

3_You mentioned the kink site so I assume you've seen some of the videos with Princess Donna, if you have which is your favourite?

4_ Do you care what others think about you or do you live and act the way you want to without caring at all?

5_ Would you rather be deaf or blind and why?

6_ If you truly hated somebody for whatever reason and you could kill them and get away with it, would you do it?

7_ Are you scared I'm going to demand an edge per question?

8_ What are your thoughts on UK criminal law, yours in particular? (I think it varies slightly in some aspects from what we have in this location of the UK)

9_ Do you believe in the death penalty/think it should be brought back?

10_ How much fun is it to give a certain someone hundreds of lines?

11_ What did you do in school that ended with you getting excluded/kicked out? (I'm just curious to see if they're the same reasons I was excluded)

12_ Pupil and I pronounce your name differently, what's the correct pronunciation?
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 04-23-2014 at 10:00 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 10:34 AM   #67
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

Who is ur hero

what is happiness to u

where did u lose ur virginity

how many shoes do u own amd what's ur favorite

would you jump into a fountain roght now and walk home in wet good clothes for 20 bucks?

Describe ur favorite dare uve ever done

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- share pics of friends, stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
marylandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:08 PM   #68
Master.
Distinguished Member

Seeing as Lilo won't answer this I'm asking you (blame her not me )
What do you think about when masturbating? (Be precise and describe in detail the most recent scenario you have masturbated whilst thinking about)
Old 04-23-2014, 03:03 PM   #69
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Since its Thursday here ive waited until today to ask new questions ( tbh i wouldnt have asked some if you didnt asked for it)

Do you enjoyed Miss Frostys questions?

How do you feel about beeing Miss "Favorite"?

Are you looking forward to your rules and your first task?

Favorite GD member except Miss Frosty?

Favorite place (outdoor) where you would like to do a public task?
Old 04-23-2014, 03:20 PM   #70
FrozenWolfGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty View Post
Me too! Haha, Rose had to prod me constantly for me to go on mic with her and the first time I went on mic with Pupil I had three vodkas beforehand to settle my nerves so you're not the only one that would be terrified!

Haha well at least you had a drink to calm your nerves

I finally caught up on all the questions and answers and we're so alike we could be twins *giggles

Hmm let's see, I don't THINK these questions have been asked but my memory is like a goldfish at the moment so if they have just ignore them!

Haha, scary eh :-P I'll agree with you there :L

1_ If you could change one thing about your past what would it be and why?

Urmmm... I would say deffos argue less with my parents. We've said some really bad things to one another and I would do anything to take them away. The reason why cause my dad stopped talking to me for weeks on end it was that bad. If I could change what I said I jump on that chance.

2_ In your opinion what's your best and worst personality trait and why?

Sort of similar to something I answered earlier in terms of my worst trait - probably would be me not thinking before I speak. I have said some really bad things in the past, which oh god, I've not realised till I've said it and seen the look on the other person's face. I don't think before I speak but I've kinda realised to think before I say anything now cause that has gotten me into bother before!

Best trait - probably that I keep everyone's secrets safe haha. I've had a lot of my friends tell me their darkest secrets and I respect that, and obviously won't tell anyone. I usually end up forgetting it which is win win for them since they don't need to be worried if I'll tell someone cause I won't even remember it in the first place LOL

3_You mentioned the kink site so I assume you've seen some of the videos with Princess Donna, if you have which is your favourite?

Indeed I have - do you mean in terms of the different kink sites? Or individual videos? I'll assume you mean the diff sites cause it's easier haha - my most favourite deffos has to be the "Public Disgrace" site. Every time I watch a video from there, I'm always wishing it were me in that situation and being disgraced in public - I think I've wrote about this somewhere on this thread :L

4_ Do you care what others think about you or do you live and act the way you want to without caring at all?

Tough question, tough question. A bit of both I reckon - of course I care about what people think of me - if they think I'm nice, or mean, or bitchy, be it whatever but then again I also don't care at all what people think of me either, it's my life I get it live it the way I want to. Like if I said something mean to someone, I'd want to know and care what they think of me after that.. but then again if someone judged me on something I'd done, I wouldn't care cause it's my choice!

5_ Would you rather be deaf or blind and why?

I would rather be deaf even though I wouldn't hear anything at all, I could still use my eyes to see what's going on around me or lip read conversations, so would still be able to live day to day tasks.

6_ If you truly hated somebody for whatever reason and you could kill them and get away with it, would you do it?

Nope I wouldn't. I couldn't live with that guilt of knowing that I had taken someones life away, ruined a family, left children without a parent etc etc. Even if I truly hated the person, I'm not a cold hearted bitch :-P.

7_ Are you scared I'm going to demand an edge per question?

Hahaha, a bit aye :L but then again, I'm your favourite sub so I would hope you wouldn't :-P

8_ What are your thoughts on UK criminal law, yours in particular? (I think it varies slightly in some aspects from what we have in this location of the UK)

I thought the law was pretty much the same everywhere in the UK ? :L Maybe not then haha. There are some aspects of the law that when you read about some people and the sentences that they get, you're just wondering what kind of a place is this anymore where someone gets a longer sentence for something minor rather than someone whose done something serious, if that makes sense at all? I do think it is flawed, cause you read on the news how some people get away with their crimes and you're left wondering how on earth that happened?! Overall I think it has its pros and its cons.

9_ Do you believe in the death penalty/think it should be brought back?

Nooooo! I don't believe in it at all. I don't believe it's right to take someones life away just like that. It's like the saying "an eye for an eye" - I don't agree with that at all. The person who committed the crime should instead be locked up forever, with no contact with the outside world nor ever be allowed out again. At least if they were living they would be reminded of their crime daily.

10_ How much fun is it to give a certain someone hundreds of lines?

Hahahaha! Very fun mwhahaha

11_ What did you do in school that ended with you getting excluded/kicked out? (I'm just curious to see if they're the same reasons I was excluded)

I think I phrased my answer wrong for that answer - I meant that I used to kicked out of classes haha, I've never been excluded :L Although now I'm curious as to see what you were excluded for :-P. But in regards to being kicked out of class - I used to just muck about haha, throw books across the class, speak out, never listen to the teacher, keep on talking whilst the teacher was haha you name it :L.. sorry I worded the other answer wrong

12_ Pupil and I pronounce your name differently, what's the correct pronunciation?
Hahaha um, I'll describe it best I can :L So-pheee-a. Not So-phe-a.. so it's like longer in the middle? LOL That probably makes no sense whatsoever :L best I can describe it though haha

Cold.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:46 PM   #71
FrozenWolfGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylandguy View Post
Who is ur hero

Superman!! :-P Jokes, I don't really have anyone that I look up apart from my parents really. They've done so much for me.

what is happiness to u

Having a happy life where I'm content in myself.

where did u lose ur virginity

In someone's bedroom

how many shoes do u own amd what's ur favorite

Pretty sure this has been asked before hehe, favourite shoes are a pair of black stiletto heels, I just love them cause they're very comfy to wear and make me tall!

would you jump into a fountain roght now and walk home in wet good clothes for 20 bucks?

In good clothes? Nope probably not. I'd rather not ruin my clothes thanks haha.

Describe ur favorite dare uve ever done
I've not really done any dares so can't really answer that!

Cold.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:48 PM   #72
FrozenWolfGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master. View Post
Seeing as Lilo won't answer this I'm asking you (blame her not me )
What do you think about when masturbating? (Be precise and describe in detail the most recent scenario you have masturbated whilst thinking about)
Hahaha since Frosty has forbidden me to answer, I'm not answering it hehehe

Cold.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:51 PM   #73
FrozenWolfGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
Since its Thursday here ive waited until today to ask new questions ( tbh i wouldnt have asked some if you didnt asked for it)

Since I cannot get to sleep, thought I'd answer haha

Do you enjoyed Miss Frostys questions?

Yeah I did actually - too much all at once though haha!

How do you feel about beeing Miss "Favorite"?

Hehe I love being the favourite :-P

Are you looking forward to your rules and your first task?

Indeed I am, why wouldn't I be ? lol

Favorite GD member except Miss Frosty?

Urrrrm, who says Frosty is my favourite gD member haha just kidding.. god knows tbh!

Favorite place (outdoor) where you would like to do a public task?
Back garden probably, cause it's all open and anyone can see in really haha. As much as I would love to, I don't think I'd have the courage to do it hehe.

Cold.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:27 AM   #74
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

What do you think will be the worst punishment for you?

How do you think about mouthsoaping?

Do you think im asking way to many questions?

How do you think about shaved men legs?

Biggest turn off while dating?
Old 04-24-2014, 09:29 AM   #75
Master.
Distinguished Member

Would you rather wash a car by hand or clean a house?
Would you rather clean a large kitchen or a small bathroom?
What is your favorite cleaning product?
What shower gel/soap do you use?
What shampoo do you use?

SweetTeen wanted me to stop asking dirty questions

Advertisements
Kink Talk