Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-14-2009, 11:59 AM   #61
TiedGuy

Exclamation Slave Labor

Tom woke up early and yelled get up, time to do our exercises. We had been doing sets of 40 push-ups, 60 sit-ups, and 20 pull-ups in addition to the run to the beach and back. Today I was still feeling weak from the initiation ordeal. After a few sets, we glanced at our naked sweaty bodies in the mirror and admired the glistening BDSM brand on our arms and gave each other a thumbs up. I could not do more than 18 pull ups on the 5th set so I got the die and threw for my Exercise Dice Dare punishment:
1 - Loser sucks winner cock
2 - Two strokes with cane on loser’s ass
3 - Loser jerks off winner
4 - Four strokes with cane on loser’s ass
5 – Loser tied and hung from chin-up bar – toes barely touching floor – slowly teased to climax
6 - 69 both suck each other’s cock
I threw and it landed on a “1”. Because our bare bodies had rubbed against each other as we did pull-ups facing each other using the same pull-up bar, our cocks both had strong erections. I knelt in front of Tom and put his cock in my mouth and started sucking hard. He began thrusting deep into my throat. Harder and faster, withdrawing a little when he sensed I needed a breath, then even harder and faster until he shot load after load which I happily swallowed.

Relaxed and contented Tom dropped his sweaty body on his bed. He noticed Cindy's note, grabbed it and read it. He laughed, "Ken I have good news and bad news for you about your vacation. The good news is that Cindy wants me to lend you to her as her slave for the break and you will be able to earn $500 the bad news is that Cindy's dad has 5 truckloads of fill he wants moved to a low area but doesn't want the landscaping messed up with power equipment. She told him that some of the guys will do it over the break while using the beach house. But what she really wants is to have you do slave labor moving fill in the hot sun from sunup to sundown then teasing your exhausted body through the night as her sex slave. I think it sounds great!"

We were all excited about going to Cindy's for the break. Even I was excited, I loved watching chain gang movies like "Cool Hand Luke" when I was a kid so this was a scene that I really wanted to experience. Cindy brought a package to Tom, she said it was a surprise, something very special for her favorite forced labor slave. Sharon bought Tom another package again saying it was something special for motivating a slave boy. It was a blow when a couple days before we were to leave, Jason came and told me the he and his master would not be able to make it. His master was sorry but he could not get off of work because of a special project. Jason said he was looking forward to doing hard labor, it would have been awesome. I knew that this meant I would have to move all the fill myself so immediately my time as a field slave doubled. Jason left a package from his master, he said he was going to bring these himself to use on the slaves so he will lend them to Tom so he can enjoy them. The package was sealed so it would be another surprise.

Friday came quickly. When I got back from my last class, Cindy was in our room holding a pair of Levis, worn but in good shape. "You are my slave now and I don't want you to be seen in those torn cut-offs, the holes in them are indecent! Put these on." I looked at Tom and he nodded that it was OK so I pulled the Levis on. I quickly loaded the bags and packages in the car and we started off on the long drive to the beach house.

Cindy and I were sprawled on the back seat. She loved ordering me not to move then playing with my cock and nipples until I finally couldn't stop myself from flinching. She then would pinch me real hard on my cock or nipple as punishment. I liked this game a lot and used it as an excuse to touch her all over which she liked almost as much as tormenting me. We stopped at a burger place for some food, since the door said "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service" they made me go up to the counter barefoot and shirtless to order. I brazened my way through, looked the girl at the counter in the eye and gave our order. She gave my shirtless chest and bare feet a slow approving look, placed the order and took the money. As she gave me my change she said, "You're real cute, I think it is silly to make sexy guys like you hide their great bodies!"

When we got to the beach house, I carried all the bags and packages inside. We checked out the huge loads of fill dumped by the road, followed the little flags that marked a path up a long hill, past the pool and patio, and to the edge of the lawn where the fill was to be put. It was probably 200 yards. The wheelbarrow and shovel were by the fence, I would be sweating and laboring with these until the huge piles of fill were gone.

After watching the sun set over the ocean, we all went into the house. Cindy ordered me to kneel on the bare wooden floor then told us that it was time for our Slaveboy to open his presents. Cindy handed me her package, I tore off the tape and opened the box, it contained a pair of leg irons and a pair of wrist irons. "Thank you, Mistress. This fits in with my 'Cool Hand Luke' fantasy." She locked the leg irons to my feet and the the wrist irons to my hands behind my back so that the chains crossed and I could not stand.

Sharon put her package into my hands behind my back. It was hard to open it and then I had to feel it and guess what it was. It was coiled maybe a rope, no it was leather. "Thanks, Sharon, this whip will prevent me from getting lazy." Really I felt, you bitch, you love to see me suffer.

Sharon told me, "Ken, they said this is a soft leather whip. It stings as much as a harder whip but doesn't tear the skin. If we rub lotion over the welts every night, there won't be any permanent scars."

Next I opened Tom's package, there were two boxes inside. I opened the large one, it was leather, a collar with a lock and a solid metal case at the bottom, A couple metal studs were on the inside of the collar. "It feels like a dog training collar, the kind that gives electric shocks. I've got to hand it to Jason's master, he really knows how to torment slaves." Tom said we would save the other package for another surprise later in the week.

They took turns testing out the soft leather whip, at every try they became better at making the whip snap painfully. The gang loved the way I would gasp at the pain and try not to scream. Tom locked the electric collar on my neck and tried the lowest setting. It stung sharply. They passed the control to each other trying all the settings, the highest had me writhing on the floor screaming in agony. Cindy noticed a timer, "I'll set it to 5:30AM so Slaveboy will get up in time to start his labors at sunup! What a great alarm clock for a slave."

They left me kneeling on the bare floor while they had a pasta dinner. The pain in my knees grew as I was forced to remain in that painful position. Occasionally someone would snap the whip on my back or use the control to zap me with the collar. When they were finished, Cindy put the leftovers in a bowl for me to lap up doggy style, "You need to eat, you'll need a lot of stamina tomorrow, Slave!" They thought the humiliation of me eating like a dog was hilarious.

Before they went to bed, Cindy rearranged my chains. She stripped my Levis off so I was completely naked and the wrist irons were in front of me. She put a rug on the hard floor for me to sleep on. "Sleep Tight, Slaveboy, you have a big day tomorrow." She kissed me on my lips and left. After the house was dark and quiet, I felt her touching and cuddling me. We formed a '69' and while my tongue played with her sex she sucked me off. "Seeing you in chains, really turns me on" , she whispered as I started to shoot and she swallowed my cum. I quickly drifted into a sound, relaxed slumber.

Last edited by TiedGuy; 12-14-2009 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Correct Errors
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:58 AM   #62
TiedGuy

Alarm Day One

Disoriented, I jerked awake from a painful shock in my neck. I felt my neck and touched the collar. It all came back to me, I was at Cindy's beach house and would be a chain gang slave until I made all those huge piles of fill disappear, my alarm clock was an electro-shock slave training collar locked around my neck and set to 5:30. I felt the pain in my bladder, I always needed to take a piss bad when I woke up. Just as I started to get up to head for the john, I felt a sharp pain on my back and heard the snap of a leather whip. I jumped up and faced Cindy fully dressed for our day together, I felt embarrassed being forced to stand naked in front of a fully clothed woman, but what else could a lowly slave expect. I stood straight, looked her in the eyes and greeted her "Good morning, Mistress Cindy."

"Time to start work, get moving Slaveboy!"

I started moving to the door and almost tripped on my leg irons, the chain only allowed shorter steps. Trying to remember to take shorter mincing steps I followed Cindy into the darkness. A red glow was appearing in the east, the air was cold on my bare skin and I started shivering. We stopped by the wheelbarrow and shovel and she indicated to me to start but I could only think about pissing, "Hey, I gotta take a leak, first!"

SNAP! I felt the sting of the whip on my ass. "Load the wheelbarrow, try to remember the proper way to address your mistress during your first couple runs!" I filled the thing 3/4 full with the shovel. CRACK! Again I felt the sting of the whip, "Fill it completely full. I'm really going to enjoy teaching you a proper attitude!" When I had filled it, I lifted the handles and started on the path. It was hard to walk with the leg-irons making me take short steps and Cindy using the whip to keep my pace up. The only way was to take quick short steps which made pushing the wheelbarrow much harder than I had expected. The only good thing was that my exertions quickly warmed me up and I stopped shivering. The long hill had been nothing when I walked it yesterday. Now with a full load of dirt, I had to lean into pushing the wheelbarrow, the toes of my bare feet dug into the path as I struggled to move the heavy load up the hill, my full bladder added to my pain, and the painful crack of the whip on my ass or back any time I struggled completed my torment. Cresting the hill, I pushed the wheelbarrow load over the grass and finally dumped the load over the edge. Returning I tried to avoid tripping over my leg-irons while struggling with quick steps to keep up with the pull of the wheelbarrow going down the hill. Cindy frowned as she clicked her stop watch as I finished my first run. "That was bad, you are going to have to be able to do a run in five minutes if you expect to do enough runs to finish the first truck load before sunset so you earn dinner tonight! What are you doing gawking? Fill it up for your next run, Now!" I filled up the damn thing and immediately started up the path. I was doing a little better with the leg-irons. I just concentrated going as fast as I could without tripping, always pushing as hard as I could. I was doing well she hadn't used the whip once this time, I sure wanted to please Cindy so she would grant my request. I dumped the load and hurried back.

When I finished, I faced my mistress and asked, "Mistress Cindy, May I have permission to take a piss, ma'am?"

"That's better, permission granted, Slaveboy!" I turned and started to go behind some trees tress to relieve myself. CRACK! I felt the sting of the whip again and turned around to face my mistress. "I didn't say you could go away. Grab your cock and take a piss right here, facing me or get started on your next run now!"

I looked at her eyes looking at me and smiling with a devilish grin. "Yes, ma'am!" Looking directly at her, I grabbed my cock and directed a steady stream into the grass at the side of the path. It felt good to relieve the pressure and in a weird sort of way I enjoyed taking a piss while a beautiful girl watched, humiliating and exciting at the same time. I made a big show of shaking off the last drips and smiled back at her, "Thank you, ma'am. I needed that."

Cindy said to carry on while she had breakfast and coffee. She said she would be watching and I would be sorry if she caught me goofing off. As she walked back to the house, I shoveled the next load into the wheelbarrow. As I pushed up the hill I, the mound of fill from the first truck looked huge, I couldn't imagine moving it all by sunset, but I knew if I did not, tomorrow would be even worse, I would be hungry from missing dinner, would have to finish what I didn't do today in addition to the next truckload, and I would be getting weak from hunger. The only way to survive was to work as hard as I could and not waste any time. As I trudged again and again up the hill straining against the heavy loads I began to feel hunger from missing breakfast and pictured my mistress and her friends eating pancakes drenched with maple syrup, bacon and sausage, toast with jam, bowls of fruit. Each time I stopped the rumbles of my empty stomach brought me back to reality. As the sun climbed higher, at first I welcomed the warmth on my naked body. Soon I was drenched with sweat caused by the relentless beating of that sun on my naked body. Each time I passed the pool, I enviously watched my friends dive into the cool pool, lie lazily on soft cushions, and sip cool iced drinks. The burning sun was driving a building thirst, my lips were parched, god would I like one of those iced drinks I thought as I pushed myself up the hill almost in a trance. CRACK! The whip bit into my back as I hesitated to gather strength on the steepest part of the hill. In my trance I hadn't noticed Cindy at the side of the path at the hardest part where she knew I would be tempted to falter and she would have the opportunity to whip me.

On the next run I noticed a container of ice water next to her. "Mistress Cindy, may I have some water, please Ma'am?"

She signaled me to stop, "Slaveboy, you may earn a drink of ice cold water by doing a run in 4 minutes!"

"Thank you Ma'am!" As I started she clicked her stop watch.

I strained my aching muscle and pushed hard, dripping with sweat she yelled as I passed her, "10 seconds slow! Try harder, Boy!" Next time I thought I reached my limit, "20 seconds loser, Give up!" Infuriated I strained my aching muscles into the pain, I pushed every step, shoveled as quickly as I could and rushed up that agonizing hill. She jumped out and hugged my naked, sweaty, dirty body, "You did it, my own handsome slave!" She kissed me excitedly and held the cool container while I drank. Cindy was special, the way she loved tormenting me while at the same time I felt she really liked me.

I resumed my trek feeling every part of my body scream with pain. Cindy returned to the patio and Sharon took her place on the hill using the whip to keep me moving. I began to notice that the size of the pile of the first truckload had become noticeably smaller.

Tom was more fiendish when he took his turn. He pulled a lounge chair to the edge of the patio where he could view the entire path. He set his iced drink and the control on the table and waited. The instant I hesitated or slowed he would send a shock to the slave training collar locked around my neck. If I ignored the pain he would increase the setting by one more painful increment. The pain of the collar made me push myself to my limits. They brought out lunch and I watched them eat it while I felt the pains of hunger. After lunch, Cindy and Sharon cuddled together on the cushions and fell asleep. Using the shocks from the training collar, Tom forced me to keep increasing my pace. My legs and feet screamed in agony form the strain but that was better than taking the electric shocks. When I fell for the first time, he laughed as he turned the control to maximum and watched my body convulse in pain while I forced my self up again.

This is the way it continued as the afternoon sun moved toward the west. Each took their turns, only I had no rest. Each time I fell I would be forced to continue by the whip or shocks. My only hope was the diminishing truckload that remained. Each time it became harder to earn my drink of water and finally impossible. Only because the sinking sun was weaker and the air cooler could I continue until the pile of the first truckload was completely gone. I continued on the next truckload to get a head start for tomorrow. As the sun dipped below the horizon, I was in a trance as I felt Cindy gently take hold of my hand and lead me back into the house.

She took me to the room with the bare wood floor where I had been confined last night and had me stand in the center of the room. She clipped my wrist cuffs to some cables hanging from rough hewn beams in the high ceiling. She clipped the ankle cuffs to hooks on the floor spreading my legs apart. She went to the wall and turned a winch to raise the cables stretching my helpless body firmly but not painfully. She studied me, "Oh Ken, you looks so sexy covered with sweat and dirt and those evil looking chains. So vulnerable!" She held my head by my hair and breathed in, "I love your musky smell!" and kissed me deeply and long. I eagerly drank from the cup of water she held to my mouth relieving my parched throat. Cindy got a washcloth and water and started gently cleaning my whip marked back and ass. I flinched when the soapy cloth touched a particularly sensitive welt, "Easy Slaveboy, it will hurt a bit but I must get your back clean before I apply the lotion." It felt so good the way Cindy gently rubbed the lotion into the welts on my back slowly working her way down then moving to my ass and rubbing it until I sighed in pleasure. I felt my cock growing harder and harder as she rubbed the lotion in. Standing in front she looked at my boner and grabbed it with her lotion covered hands, "I better check this real carefully to see if it is sore." She slowly moved her hands up and down my member very slowly, enjoying the excitement she was giving me, enjoying bringing me to the edge, enjoying keeping me at the edge, enjoying even more the pleading in my eyes as she let go of my member without giving me any release.

Cindy smiled, "I'm getting hot!" She slowly and sensuously removed her top, twirled it, and tossed it so it landed between my right arm and my head. It smelled deliciously of an excited woman. She doesn't wear a bra so my eyes feasted on her perfectly tanned rounded breasts which I yearned to touch but my arms were in chains extended uselessly above my head. As she reached up to wash and check my wrists, those soft breasts rubbed and slid over my naked chest driving me mad with desire. My tongue licked her face and arms, any place it could reach, and she laughed. I began nibbling her neck. "Easy Slaveboy, I need to take care of your wrists, they are red from the rubbing of the steel cuffs. I'll put some lotion on and they should be fine." After she put on the lotion, she licked my left arm as high as she could reach and her tongue slowly worked its way down. She savored my armpit, "Strong scent but delicious taste". Her tongue continued its journey circling my nipple round and round until the stimulation was so intense that I begged her to stop but it was so exciting that I was glad she laughed and ignored my pleas as I struggled to avoid the intense pleasure her tongue was forcing upon me. She bit the tip of my nipple teasing but painful and gave me a short reprieve than repeated the delightfuly agonizing process on my other arm. This time she painfully held onto the tip of my nipple with her teeth for a long time while I struggled to be free of that delightful torment. When she finally let go, she grabbed my hair and kissed me deeply and passionately, "I love playing with my Boytoy, the more I torment him the more he struggles, the more he gets excited and hard and I get really hot too. But I've got to cleanup and check your ankles first, then I'll play with you some more."

She knelt and washed my feet and put lotion on my red and raw ankles. Having my mistress kneeling at my feet and washing my ankles really turned me on. Once her hair brushed accidentally against my rock hard boner, my whole body shuddered with excitement. She noticed and began rubbing her hair softly over my cock driving me wild with unfulfillable desire. When she stopped she noticed my dripping pre-cum, she wiped it off the tip of my cock with her finger and put her finger by my mouth asking me how it tastes, I licked her finger, "It's great you should try it,Ma'am"

"I think I would like that!" She knelt before me and began sucking the tip of my cock, slowly, keeping me on the edge, backing off when she felt my abs tighten, finally she swallowed my entire cock, I pushed deeper and harder, faster and faster until I couldn't hold back any longer and shot into her mouth load after load of salty cum. "It does taste good, nothing is better than boy juice, let me share it." She kissed me long and deep, the salty sticky fluid merging in our mouths before we both swallowed. "I enjoyed that but I have to have dinner, hang around and I'll bring your food after we're finished", she laughed as she turned the light off.

Despite my hands being chained overhead, exhausted by my day as a chain-gang slave and relaxed by great sex and the darkness, I soon started dozing off only to be awakened by the pain caused by the steel cuffs biting into my wrists when I slumped and the hunger from not having eaten since last night. Finally my exhaustion overcame the pain and I hung dozing and slumping against the chains that hung me from the ceiling.

I was jolted awake by a painful shock from the slave training collar around my neck. "Sorry Slaveboy, when I saw you sound asleep with that beautiful satisfied smile on your face, I just couldn't resist!" She set down a tray with the leftovers from their dinner then turned the winch to slacken the cables and unsnapped my cuffs from the cables.

I rushed to the tray and began eating the fat and gristle they had discarded from their steaks, the cold greasy fries, the handfuls of salad. "Thanks, Mistress Cindy! I thought you might forget."

"It's fun to watch you eat with your bare hands like a starving animal, but I guess you are a starving slave which is about the same thing! I'm going to play Truth or Dare with the others, you may use the john and don't forget to wash those greasy hands. I'll come later so we can cuddle on the rug, I love you holding me tight with you in your chains, real sexy!"

Last edited by TiedGuy; 12-21-2009 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Correct Errors
Old 12-28-2009, 12:11 PM   #63
TiedGuy

Thumbs down Day Two - Slave Labor

The shock from the slave training collar jarred me awake. Cindy held me tightly and kissed me deeply "I love sleeping in the arms of my Slaveboy. You were exhausted you didn't even wake up when I came to sleep next to you but you did hold me real tight and that felt good. Time to get to work but use the john first this time! I'll see you after my breakfast."

I started shivering in the cold morning air. The sun was just coming over the mountains in the east. I pushed hard shoveling fill and pushing the heavy loads up the hill and dumping them in the low area. This hard labor warmed me up but the work was harder than yesterday. All my muscles ached from yesterday and it was painful to force them to continue the heavy work. The sun was up and I was sweating by the time Cindy finished her breakfast. She teased me while I shoveled to fill the wheelbarrow by describing her meal in detail: eggs, sausage, pancakes, coffee, juice, strawberries. She knew I had eaten just barely enough last night and was starving with no hope for any food until tonight and then only if somehow I am able to move a whole truckload of fill. She delighted in tormenting me but I could also see she liked the look of my darkly tanned, dirty, muscular body straining at her orders. The painful lashes of the soft leather whip rained upon my back and ass much more than the first day. She said she had to make me work fast or I wouldn't earn my dinner and that would be bad. When I got thirsty I had to punish myself to the limit to do a run in 4 minutes to earn a drink but I didn't have any choice. By noon I was in a daze struggling up the hellish course barefoot and naked under the burning sun. Tom happily took his turn with the control box dialing up the intensity of the painful shocks from the slave training collar to keep me moving and dialing up the pain to maximum whenever I stumbled. When the sun began to sink I could only look at what was left of the truckload and push myself agonizingly to finish before the sun set. By sheer determination, I managed to move the last wheelbarrow just as the sun dipped below the sea.

"You did it, Slaveboy" Cindy yelled as she hugged and kissed me.

"Good job, Slave, but you really stink. You need a shower before I'm going to touch you." said Sharon.

Cindy sniffed, "I guess you're right. I love to see my Boytoy sweaty, dirty, and exhausted, but he is a pretty ripe!" They led me to the outside shower by the pool and rubbed soap all over my body with their bare hands causing my cock to rise. Sharon spent a lot of time soaping my armpits and nipples while Cindy soaped my balls, cock and ass. I rinsed off then they repeated using washcloths and rubbing each tender part of my body with the soapy cloths until they were sure I was clean. Cindy spend a lot of effort on my cock which had become a hard boner. They stripped off their clothes and I started soaping them, they loved the attention I gave to cleaning their cunts. We hugged each other and laughed as we rinsed off. Despite my exhaustion and aching muscles, I was having fun. I dried each of the girls off and they insisted that I put their clothes back on. I held their panties while they stepped into them then slowly pulled them up to their waist. When I was done, I kissed the crotch of the panties and the girls giggled. I put on their shorts on and playfully bit their ass through their shorts. I pulled their tops over their heads then kissed each breast before pulling the tops down.

They led me into the house and Tom said that we were going to play Truth or Dare. I suspected that I would get the worst part of each dare but what could I expect, I was just their slave.

Sharon had the first dare:
Chain wrist irons behind Slave's back then throw dice and lick that area for 30 seconds.

Sharon unlocked one wrist cuff and refastened the cuff so my arms were helpless behind my back.

Dice dare: Lick area on slave's body for 30 seconds then throw again Continue until you throw a "1"
1) Finished!
2) Nipples
3) Ass
4) Cock
5) Balls
6) Armpits

Sharon threw a 2 and licked my nipples, then 6 and did my armpits, nipples again, the balls, then cock. She enjoyed watching me struggle to hold still while she licked me driving me wild with excitement. She was disappointed when on the 12th throw she threw a 1.

Cindy's dare was to bite the area and hold the bite for 30 seconds. Her first throw was 3 and she really bit hard into my naked ass cheek. It hurt but I liked the feeling of the pain and the way it made me harder. She really liked biting my nipples and smiled when tears of pain flowed from my eyes. Balls were more painful and cock was agony as she bit the tip. I was relieved when she threw a 1. Tom's dare was to tickle he was an expert and had me laughing and writhing from his tickle torture.

Tom's next dare was to tie up the slave's balls. I sort of guessed that the drawing was fixed. He got some hemp garden twine and while Cindy held my hard boner out of the way and Sharon pulled my balls down, he tied several turns of the twine around my ball-sack just above the balls. Then he tied a couple turns through the middle separating my balls. The skin was stretched tight over my balls and very sensitive. Each of them took turns pinching and hitting my jewels.

I drew my dare "Kneel and give all the other players oral sex until they have and orgasm." That sounded easy, but when I dropped to my knees, I felt a painful tug on my balls. Tom tied the long end of the twine to the leg of the heavy sofa then had me move forward on my knees until I couldn't go any farther because the twine pulled me painfully by my balls. Sharon stood in front of me and only when I pulled hard could my tongue touch her cunt. I licked her clitoris slowly at first then faster and harder as she got excited. Finally she started moaning after a couple climaxes pushed me away. I enjoyed doing Tom, he teased me with his cock making me pull harder and hard until I was in agony but excited. He pulled my head to force his cock deep into my throat and thrust harder and deeper until he shot load after load down my eager throat. Cindy kept tormenting me by pulling away bit by bit as my desire made me strain to reach her sex. She really enjoyed me having to suffer pain in order to satisfy her. I ignored the sharp pain in my balls because I wanted so much to make her climax. Finally she moaned as she climaxed over and over, then rubbed my hair in a tender gesture of thanks.

They made their dinner while I was kneeling on the floor with my balls tied to the string attached to the immovable sofa leg. They thought of a new torment as they started eating. They would hold a piece of meat or bread just beyond my reach knowing I was starving. My hunger made me pull painfully on the string tied to my balls so I could grab just one bite of food. They all laughed enjoying my torment. After dinner they set a bowl of food on the floor just beyond my reach and watched me struggle. After an hour Cindy took pity and shoved the bowl closer with her foot. They watched me gulp the scraps like a starving dog and thought it was funny.

Cindy led me into the room where I had stayed last night. She fastened my wrist-irons in front of me again and had me lie face up on the rug. She tied my wrist and ankle cuffs to eye-bolts in the floor so that I was spread-eagled on the rug and completely vulnerable to her desires. She removed her top, shorts, and panties. She sat with her sex pushing on my mouth and I excitedly began to lick and pleasure her until she climaxed. "Now, let me give you some pleasure my sexy Slaveboy!" She started by kissing me on the lips and all over my neck and face. Moved to licking my armpits and slowly down to my nipples playing with them until I struggled to be free of the overpowering pleasure of her touch. She rubbed, caressed and kissed my feet which was intense and the pleasure only amplified by my bondage. She began rubbing my abs then gently stroked my cock as it became harder and harder. She sucked my cock until I almost came then pinched it to stop my orgasm. She put a condom over my cock and lubed me up. Her gentle touch on my cock drove me wild. She mounted me and pushed the tip of my hard cock into her sex, she moved rubbing just the head of my cock against her sensitive spot, after she moaned with contentment she said,"OK, Slaveboy, it's all up to you." I pushed my member deep into her and began thrusting, I pushed faster and harder, trying to hold back but couldn't slow my desires. Faster and faster until I began shooting over and over into the condom. At last exhausted and satisfied, I stopped, she withdrew and carefully removed the condom. She held it to my lips and let it drip into my eager mouth then she kissed me long and deep and hugged be for a long time. She got up and touched my face, "Goodnight, Slaveboy. I really enjoyed that, see you tomorrow."

Last edited by TiedGuy; 12-28-2009 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Correct Error
Old 12-29-2009, 05:13 AM   #64
kay1and

Send a message via Yahoo to kay1and
Default Freshman Loses a Dare (Mostly Fiction)

FANTASTIC STORY!! It is at the same level as storys on nifty.org and other sites, you have a real gift, I'm looking forward to more updates
kay1and is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:46 AM   #65
Star Shadows
Prodigy

That was awesome! yet another brilliant post.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:32 PM   #66
TiedGuy

Thumbs down Day 3 - Mud

The shock from my slave training collar woke me. I was alone, disappointed that Cindy had not joined me to cuddle. I rushed into the john to take a shit, piss, and drink a lot of water before I started another day of slave labor. I couldn't help stopping to admire myself in the mirror: a dark golden tan all over my naked body, hair bleached by the sun so it was almost blond, every muscle sharply defined, red marks on my back as emblems of my ordeal. Really, I was happy, I had overcome a tough challenge and was proud of myself. Only three more truck loads of fill to move, no problem. I noticed the window was still pretty dark, I wondered if the collar went off too soon.

I went through the door, a steady cold rain was falling from a dark cloud covered sky. I began loading the wheelbarrow immediately, I wanted to start exerting myself and generating heat. The fill was muddy and stuck to the shovel and it seemed to take forever to fill the damn thing. The path was covered by a layer of mud, it was even harder to push the heavy load up the hill. My bare feet slipped in the soft goop and I had to dig my toes in to get a grip. Even when I crested the hill I had to strain to keep the wheelbarrow moving on the soggy grass. I dumped the load and made the return as fast as I could in these miserable conditions. Without the load, I started feeling the cold and was shivering by the time I was ready to shovel in the next load. I knew the only way for a naked hard labor slave to survive this cold drenching rain was to work full tilt every minute and hope that the day would end before I dropped from exhaustion. After a dozen runs, my body was completely covered with reddish-brown mud. I looked like the pictures you see of guys after wrestling in mud. My feet ached from the wet cold, it wasn't cold enough for frostbite but the cold made my bare feet burn with pain.

I kept working for I knew I couldn't afford to not to get any food today. The sky became a little lighter and it seemed to get warmer. The slave labor was hard and I worked in a trance. As I struggled up the hill again I feel the sharp pain of the whip on my back. I looked back and saw Cindy dressed in a long wet T-shirt and barefoot in the mud, she smiled as she gave me another lash, "I had to come out and give my Slaveboy some encouragement, I don't want you to have to starve tonight!"

"Thanks, I appreciate that! It feels good that you are out here with me, Mistress." It's hard to believe but I really meant that because coming out in the rain and whipping me is her way of showing that she likes me. Loves me? I did more runs and despite the rain was dying of thirst. On the next run I noticed a container next to her and yelled as I passed her, "Mistress Cindy, may I have some water, please Ma'am?"

She yelled back, "I don't have my watch so I'll have to judge for myself when you make a 4 minute run!"

On next few runs, the pain from the whip told me I wasn't trying hard enough. I made one last effort, straining every second, my toes gripping into the mud, every muscle aching, striving with all my strength for the approval of my mistress. She signaled me to stop then grabbed and hugged my wet, dirty, naked body, "You're so cute and strong and I love to kiss you in the rain!" She pressed her lips against mine and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth, I hugged her the best I could with my wrists in chains. The feel of the cold steel of my chains seemed only to excite her more. Her perfect body in a wet T-shirt turned me on and I quickly sprouted a boner. Finally she broke away and gave me the water. She had heated it, it was warm like tea so I wouldn't get chilled. When I finished I thanked her for the warm water and told her it really helped. She gently stroked my rock hard cock, "Keep pushing and maybe I'll think of some other ways to encourage you!"

I did another dozen runs, passing her in that wet T-shirt kept my cock hard and encouraged me to keep moving fast. The next time she wasn't on the hill but was standing on the grass, She signaled me to stop. She reached down by the water container and put something in her hand, She stripped off her T-shirt and stood completely naked smiling. She hugged and kissed me longer and harder than before and my cock grew even harder. She still held something in her hand. I watched as she ripped open the condom and gently rolled it onto my throbbing cock. Stroking my cock she told me, "A dozen good fast runs and you'll get your reward! Trust me." I struggled and exerted myself to the absolute limit. My cock throbbed harder each time I passed my beautiful mistress standing naked in th soft rain. My drive for sexual release pushed me to super human effort. I was ecstatic when she stood in front of me and we quickly embraced and kissed deeply. I gently lowered her down to the soft grass and knelt over her. I leaned down and kissed and slowly sucked her breasts. I moved to her cunt and gently stoked it with my tongue, She became more and more excited, moaning and pleading for me to enter her. I lowered my body against hers being careful that my chains didn't hurt her. I entered with just the tip of my cock and thrust gently in and out but only less than an inch. I kissed her and thrust my tongue hard into her mouth, She begged: Harder! Faster! More! My cock thrust harder and faster, I lasted longer than I ever had and erupted more forcefully than ever before. We hugged and kissed on that soft wet lawn under the gently rain for a long time. Finally we got up, she removed the swollen condom, held it to my lips and let my cum empty into my mouth then we kissed, mingled our juices, and swallowed. We laughed when we saw that she was now as muddy as me.

I felt a painful shock from the slave training collar. Tom waved from the patio where he was sitting under an umbrella. "Kids, I think we better end playtime or Slaveboy will be pretty hungry tonight!" Tom kept pushing me with shocks from the collar. Turning the device to maximum when I would collapse from exhaustion to force me to get up and continue. As the sky started to darken, I realized that it was going to be close. The pile from the truckload looked too large to finish. I exerted my aching body but when the sun set there were still maybe a dozen wheelbarrow loads left. Tomorrow would be hell. Weak from hunger I would have to finish this truckload first and then do another complete truckload.

Tom took me to pool shower and I rinsed all the mud off before entering the house. Cindy greeted me and told me that it would be my job to cook and serve them dinner tonight. This was lucky, I would be able to sneak some food while cooking and cleaning up. "I know what you're thinking my Slaveboy! But you know how much I love to torment you. " She took a roll of duct tape and wrapped the tape around the bottom of my head covering my mouth completely. Your torment will be smelling, seeing, and touching food for the next couple hours but not being able to eat any!"

She had me make a mouth watering salad. I cooked steaks and baked potatoes. I struggled to swallow all the saliva that was filling my mouth. Of course, they insisted I cook a cake for dessert and cover it with frosting. 24 hours since I last ate any food and another 24 hours before my next meal and that meal didn't seem very likely. Smelling, touching, cooking food while starving was a fiendish torment. I served the food to them sitting fully clothed at the table while I was completely naked. The girls humiliated me while I served them by playing with my cock, balls, and any other sensitive part of my body. I had to endure this because I was just their slave.

After I had cleaned up dinner, Tom took us to the room with the bare floor and removed the duct tape from my mouth. "I really want you to complete your task tomorrow so I an going to give you your other present from Jason's master tonight."

Tom handed me the smaller package that came with the slave training collar. I opened the package and took out what looked like a small copy of the slave training collar, only about the size of a heavy wristwatch, I suddenly understood,"This is a training collar for my cock! Please Sir, have pity on me!"

"Stand still while I lock it on!" I stand still as he locks the device around the base of my cock behind my balls. "Let's see how it works!" I twisted and writhed as the cock shocker gave a painful shock to the base of my cock. Cindy is fascinated by how the shocks caused my cock to get hard and played with the device for a long time torturing me. She determined the level that made my cock the hardest, too strong shocks and I lost my erection. They toy with me more than a hour before getting bored.

They leave me to fall asleep on my rug. Cindy wakes me as she comes in to cuddle, "You are so strong, I know you will be able to do it tomorrow." We fall asleep in each other's arms.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:13 AM   #67
Star Shadows
Prodigy

OMG this story just keeps getting better and better Tiredguy!! Kudos to you.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 01-10-2010, 11:42 PM   #68
XxaimhighwedgiexX

its tied not tired....

this story is really epic though! I know its been said before, but I agree this should be put in the best of getdare!!!!!
XxaimhighwedgiexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:43 AM   #69
MasterOmega

Just read this entire story through at once. This is the best story on GetDare, and I hope it never ends. Will nominate it for best of GetDare once it is finished (that better never happen though).

Just one tip. Some of your paragraph's are kinda big, try splitting them up a bit. Just makes it easier to read, thats all.
GetDare Castle Royalty
MasterOmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:17 PM   #70
TiedGuy

Heart Day 4 - Do or Die

I was jolted awake by a wake-up shock from the slave training collar locked around my neck. I went to the john to take a shit, piss, and drink. I looked in the mirror and saw that I had lost a lot of weight. Every muscle stood sharply defined because of the absence of body fat. In three days slaving at hard labor, I had burned most of my reserves. I felt the hunger pain building in my gut and already. Today would be hell. I noticed the windows were dark. I doubted that I could not make it through another rainy day, damn my rotten shitty luck!

When I got outside, I saw the clear sky filled with stars and was puzzled. It was clear but cold, I was shivering by the time I reached the wheelbarrow and shovel. The moon was almost full and clearly lit the path. Cindy greeted me, "Hi Slaveboy! I thought we would start a little early today to give you a better chance. It's 2:30 AM which gives you an extra three hours to work. I feel like if I hadn't distracted you yesterday you would have made it and got your dinner. But I really enjoyed you fucking me on the grass and I hope you felt it was worth it. To make it up, I will be encouraging you all day long!"

"Yes, Mistress, fucking you in the rain was worth going without food. It was the best thing in my life. I know I have to earn my dinner tonight or I'll be in deep shit. Thanks for coming out to encourage me, Mistress", I looked at the long black whip in her hand, "I think!"

She watched me shivering, "You better start moving before you turn blue, Slaveboy!"

I filled the wheelbarrow with the sticky wet mud, the path was still slick and muddy. The only good thing was that it wasn't raining and I could hope for the warmth of the sun in a few hours. I slowed going up the hill but Cindy was behind me. Crack! Crack! Cindy laid two hard lashes on my back. I dug my bare toes into the mud and pushed as hard as I could to get up the hill. After several runs, I had built up enough heat to stop shivering but my bare feet in the wet cold mud hurt like hell, I prayed for the sun, it would warm the mud and ease the pain stinging my bare toes. Just the sight of Cindy with her whip was enough to speed me up that damned hill. Only a few times when I lagged did I feel the sharp crack of my Cindy's cruel whip on my back. Finally the sun came up and started to warm and dry the mud. Cindy kept me staining always at the limit of my strength. Once I was slow in filling the load with the shovel and was dropped to my knees by a painful shock from my slave collar. "Keep up the pace, don't get lazy just because I can't reach you with my whip!" I picked up the pace and struggled on. Hunger is a lot like sex, when you haven't eaten for over a day, all you can think of is food. As the sun moved higher, I was tormented by the smell of breakfast cooking each time I passed the house, bacon, scrambled eggs, toast. And for me, NOTHING!

Tom came out on the patio and arranged a recliner so he could see me on the entire path and placed a control on a table next to him. He told Cindy that he would take over while she had breakfast. I knew what that controller was for and dreaded it in Tom's hands. My bare feet slipped in the mud and I stopped to regain my footing on the muddy path, I screamed at the top of my voice as a searing pain zapped the base of my cock and balls. Quickly I picked up speed. More unendurable shocks followed until I was almost running with the heavy load. I was heaving for breath and dripping sweat in the hot burning sun. I pleaded for water and Tom told me I could stop the next time I got to the container at the edge of the path. "Don't worry, you must be exhausted, drink as long as you want!"

I lifted the water to my mouth and started gulping the refreshing water. Immediately painful shocks tormented my cock but I was so thirsty I continued to drink enduring the torture as I had no other choice.

Tom laughed, "Yea, drink as long as you like and as long as you can stand my pain."

I gulped my fill in agonizing pain and resumed the loops and a pace only possible because of the intense pain in my cock the shocks caused. I began to fall in exhaustion but Tom simply smiled dialed up the control and drove me to force myself up and struggling forward with even greater levels of pain.

At last, Sharon took Tom's place. She watched my body intently each time I passed her naked body sunning in the recliner. "Hey Boytoy, I love the way those things bounce as you run! Let's see if I can make your cock hard." She messed with the control giving me tingling then sharp shocks and finally she found the perfect setting and my cock turned into a rock hard boner that swung from side to side as I struggled with the heavily loaded wheelbarrow. "How does it feel now?"

"Ma'am, it's feels weird the way it is so heavy and swinging. But it sort of feels good! Thanks. Ma'am, I'm getting pretty horny and I have to do anything you ask so just ask and my boner's all yours!"

"Tempting my sexy little slave, but keep working hard for now. Later, if it looks like you've got time to spare, I might take you up on that!" she yelled. She isn't actually easy on me and jolts me anytime I pause but she keeps me at a pace I can manage an recover a bit from Tom's slave driving pace.

After an hour or so Cindy comes back. She still prefers her whip and keeps me struggling up that damn hill at a good rate. The lashes from the long black whip snap on my back whenever I hesitate. I know she is watching my cock swing every time I pass her. When I stopped to drink she gently stoked my boner until I could barely stand it. Then she gave my cock a hard painful slap and sent me on my way. Unfortunately Tom soon took his turn taking a fiendish pleasure in seeing how hard he could drive my exhausted body.

So it continued, Tom driving me to exhaustion, Sharon, followed by Cindy allowing me to recover a bit then back to Tom's torment. Soon the pile from the truckload was pretty small and I knew I would succeed. Sharon noticed also, "Sexy Slave, looks like we've got time for a sex break! Come over here and let me look at you." She was lying naked on the cushion, I stood in front of her while she adjusted the control for the electro cock ring locked to the base of my cock just right so the tingling shocks produced the biggest hardest boner I had ever had. She looked pleased and began stroking my boner which felt sooo good. She rolled a condom on me, put the control on the table, and held her arms open wide to welcome me. I got on top of her and hugged her. She told me to go slow. I spent a lot of time with just the tip of my cock inside her and gently stimulated all her special spots. We kissed deeply. She began moaning with pleasure, "Now deeper, deeper, I want all of you. I slowly eased all the way in and began to thrust, slowly at first then faster and faster as passion drove us. She started groaning as she climaxed. I knew I was about to cum. Suddenly, I felt a jolt in my cock as an intense shock surged from that damn thing locked to my cock. My involuntary reaction was to pull out, my erection disappeared, I saw laughing Tom with the control in his hand.

"You guys should know better than that! This slave still has a lot of work to do and nothing gives a guy more energy and drive than sexual frustration. Take that condom off and get back to work!" Well. I sure was frustrated now. I felt powerful painful shocks in my groin as I hurried to get back to work end end the pain. Hunger was burning a hole in me, my muscles ached and only determination and painful shocks to my groin kept me moving. My bare feet were hurt and swollen from the hardened mud of the path. Cindy was right about the extra time, I finished the truckload well before sunset and made a good start on the final truckload for tomorrow.

Food wasn't the only thing I was starved for, the interrupted sex with Sharon left me starved for sex. Sharon didn't need to set the electro cock ring controller to give me a boner, it had been huge and hard since shortly after Tom interrupted our sex with that painful electric shock. Cindy led me to the patio and had me stand under the shower to wet my body then ordered me to stand still while she and Sharon soaped me up, my nipples, my ass, my hard cock, my balls. Every sensitive spot got special attention, I only desired to cum and they delighted in teasing me, bringing me to a peak of excitement, but being sure not to let me cum, Finally they turned the shower full on cold and had me stand under it until I was shivering. Even that didn't bring down my boner. Cindy turned the shower off, had me stand next to the pool in the warm breeze until the air slowly dried me off. I think watching me stand there naked in the glowing twilight really turned her on.

Once I was inside, Cindy wrapped some duct tape around my mouth, "You were such a great cook last night, we want you to cook again tonight." They all laughed, they knew hunger was practically driving me mad and it would be hell to see, smell, and touch delicious food without being able to eat. Cooking and serving was much worse than last night because I hadn't eaten now for almost 48 hours. The girls delighted in playing with my boner and teasing me while they ate.

As I was cleaning up, Cindy ordered me to put all the leftovers through a blender so that there was just a evil looking paste left that I dumped into a plastic basin. That would be my dinner, I didn't care. I just wanted food, I didn't care how it looked as long as I could eat. They told me to spread out a plastic sheet and then place the basin with the food on it. I guessed they thought I would be pretty messy after a couple days without food. Tom ripped the duct tape off my mouth.

Cindy had me stand and then teased me by playing with my nipples and balls until I was rock hard. She grabbed my balls and pulled down hard, I struggled to stand still like a good slave. She wrapped twine around my balls with her other hand until my balls felt very tight and sensitive. She crossed the center and separated my balls with the twine making them feel so tight I could barely stand it. She played and toyed with my sensitive balls until I was almost ready to cum. I knew what would come next, I was surprised she wasn't more creative. She tied my the cord to the leg of the sofa, I crawled to get the food, Hunger was driving me mad, I strained to reach the food, the cord pulled my balls painfully but I tried until I was in agony. Cindy said, "Oh, my poor Slaveboy, he can't reach his food. Let's draw straws to see who will be first to help our little slave eat."

They drew straws, Sharon was first, then Tom, and Cindy last. Cindy explained to Sharon, "Oh that's gross! Really humiliating for Slaveboy. But maybe it would be sort of sexy and fun." Tom put a chair behind the basin which was filled with food in a gooey paste. She sat in the chair, put her feet in the food and moved them around until they were covered with brown sticky edible goop. Talk about something looking like shit, that really did look like shit. Sharon raised and extended her shapely legs toward me, By pulling hard on the string attached to my balls I could barely reach her feet with my mouth. Maybe the goop covering her delicate feet looked like shit but to someone who hadn't eaten in two days, it smelled delicious. I licked the top of her feet clean. Sharon held out the bottoms of her feet and giggled as I eagerly cleaned the food off with my darting tongue. She extended her toes toward me and I slowly sucked each toe clean then my tongue darted into the spaces between her toes to remove any remaining food.

Tom was next. With him it was just domination over a miserable submissive. I've done lots of things that Tom commanded but this was the most revolting. I watched as he moved is dirty feet around the basin covering the dirt with the sticky shit-colored food paste. My stomach was craving food no matter how, when he extended his feet I lapped them clean like some kind of dog. The only good thing was that his feet were big and were covered with lots of food. I couldn't help but notice the bulge growing in his shorts. Even when they're straight, boys like playing with boys in kinky ways.

Cindy was last. First she stripped off all her clothes slowly item by item and stood naked before me. She reached down and tousled my hair, "You are so cute and desperate my helpless little slave. I so want you to worship my beautiful feet. Go slow and tenderly, make love to my feet." With Cindy it wasn't humiliating, in was pure sex in a kinky way. Licking slowly the tops, caressing the soles of her feet with my tongue. Savoring each delicate toe and the secret crevices between the toes. She dipped her feet again and again and I lovingly and caressed them with my tongue and mouth. I was almost disappointed when the food was gone. My hunger for food was satisfied but my hunger for sex was at a new peak. Cindy untied the cord from the sofa.
I stood up and the feel of her hands moving over my balls as she untied them, drove me wild. Cindy led me by my chains to the room where I slept on the rug, "Goodnight, guys! Slaveboy and I will see you tomorrow."

Cindy and I joked about my boner and desperation to have sex as we took a shower together. We soaped each other slowly. It was torment feeling her soft hands all over my body but it was heaven, too. As we dried each other with soft towels, she asked how I would like to have sex. I told her I wanted to do it dog style from behind her, me kneeling, her on all fours with her ass to me. As she rolled a condom on me, she told me after today, I deserved my reward. We got into position on the rug, I was determined to take it slow. Fortunately the foot worship and shower had Cindy almost as excited as me. I held her hips tightly and entered her. Immediately she said all the way all the way in. She moaned, and pleaded faster, I moved faster and harder in an out, we were consumed by passion. I couldn't hold back, she moaned in pleasure as I shot cum into the condom over and over until at last I was emptied. Satisfied, I withdrew and we lay together in each other's arms and soon were in a deep contented slumber.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:57 AM   #71
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I am sure that every time I read this I think it can't get any better and then it does, so I am just goint to say congrats on another excelent post.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 01-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #72
Robbo!
getDare Sweetheart

Great Story!!! Hurry up and post another chapter.
Robbo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:04 AM   #73
TiedGuy

Heart Day in Hell

I was shocked awake by the training collar locked around my neck. I quickly kissed Cindy and went to the john to piss and shit. I looked in the mirror and liked the rugged look that days without shaving gave my face. When I got outside, I could see the sky was clear and it would be sunny as soon as the sun came up. Today would be a piece of cake, I had eaten my fill last night and felt strong. I had only about 2/3 of the last truckload to move. As I was about to start loading the wheelbarrow with fill, Cindy came out and ordered me to stand at attention. "Slaveboy, you know how I love handicrafts. Last night I looked around and found a few things that I thought would be just the right jewelry for you to wear so you would look especially good on your last day. I wanted something that would make your tanned chest look especially sexy. " I knew I was in trouble when I saw a cute sadistic smile on her face and it was obvious that she was holding something behind her back. "I found an 18 inch piece of steel chain that was sort of heavy. That seemed a good start."

"I looked around some more and found a couple of binder clips."

"I fastened a binder clip to each end of the heavy chain to make something real special for my lover-boy." She took the heavy chain with two strong binder clips fastened to the ends from behind her back. I gasped in horror. I knew she would clip it to my nips. Just standing would be painful but I understood that with each step I took the heavy chain would swing and tug the clips pinching my nips. I tried to be macho and stoic when she put one clip on my right nip. I could not help but moan in pain when she clipped the other one to my left nip and the full weight of the heavy chain hung painfully from my pinched nipples. "Slaveboy, don't even think of pulling my present off. If you did I would have to think of a more secure way of fastening the heavy chain to you nips, probably that would involve piercing and steel rings. On second thought I sort of like the idea, hope I get a chance to try it. You do look sexy with that chain. Can't wait until you are finished so I can fuck you! Turn around." I turned around. "Cute little ass - so tempting!" When I felt the sting of her whip on my ass I jerked and the jerk swung the heavy chain which tugged my nipples and multiplied the pain of the whip. She laughed at my predicament and gave me a few more lashes. "It's so much fun tormenting a cute slaveboy but it is time for you to get to work, start moving!" She punctuated her command with a final painful lash to my ass.

Every movement I made, shoveling the fill into the wheelbarrow, lifting the handles, pushing the heavy load, caused the chain to swing which inflicted sharp intense pains to my pinched nipples. Each step bounced the chain, by the time I dumped the load and returned back for another load I was in agony. I wanted to pull the damn things off but knew the torture that would result. I tried moving slow and gentle so the chain would not swing so hard but a few lashes from Cindy's whip corrected me and I forced myself to maintain a fast pace despite my agony. As I came to the hill, I looked at Cindy. She had a sinister smile, she enjoyed watching me suffer, my pain excited her, i couldn't stop thinking about have sex with her. The way she dominated me and tormented me really turned me on. She grabbed my hard cock and gave it a tug as I passed her, "Suck it up Slaveboy! The faster you move the sooner we can put that thing to good use!" It was getting hot so the next time I said I needed a drink, she laughed and said Tom will have something for you to drink after he finishes his breakfast. I continued almost in a daze from the pain the chain caused tugging at each step on the clips attached to my nips. But the pain also excited me and made me want to finish fast so I could have sex with my mistress.

The sun was very hot by the time Tom replaced Cindy as slave driver. I didn't see that he had brought any water but I asked him for a drink anyway. "Sure, Ken, I will give you a drink. Just kneel down and open your mouth."

I was puzzled but followed his orders and knelt before him with my mouth open. I understood when he droped his shorts, aimed his cock, and pissed directly into my mouth. As a slave, I had no choice but swallowed the warm sour fluid as quickly as I could trying not to barf it up. He laughed at my humiliation, "I drank a lot of water so it should be pretty clear. Anytime you want more, just ask!" Although the thought of drinking some guy's piss is pretty gross, it did the job and quenched my thirst. Tom encouraged me with painful shocks from the training collar around my neck and the one attached behind my balls. He got me moving at top speed by inflicting worse pain by shocks to my cock and neck than the heavy chain inflicted on my nipples, I knew the only way to end this torment was to finish the last truckload as quickly as I could. Sweating, dirty, tears of pain flowing, I struggled on. Twice the hot sun drove my thirst to the point I had to ask Tom for another drink. I can still picture kneeling on the hard ground looking up into Tom's wicked smile, opening my thirsty mouth, watching him drop his shorts, starring at his cock for that vile liquid I needed so desperately to start flowing, shoot into my mouth, and relieve my extreme thirst.

When I dumped my last load of fill, it must have been just past noon. I thought my hell was over but I knew from Tom's expression as he lead me to the grassy area near the pool that my torment would continue a longer. Tom ordered me to lie on my back where four strong stakes were driven into the grass and had ropes attached to them. He tied two of the ropes to the steel cuffs on my wrists and pulled them tight spreading my arms in a "V". Next he tied the other two ropes to the cuffs on my ankles stretching my legs into a "V" also. I was helplessly staked out spread-eagle in the broiling sun. The pain from the clips pinching my nipples was unbearable but I had no choice but to endure it. I could watch the others by the pool eating lunch, drinking iced drinks, and playing in the cool water of the pool. Occasionally someone would come over and torment me: a stroke with a bamboo cane on my bare vulnerable feet, a few lashes with the whip, a tug on the chain clipped to my nips. Sometimes, someone would just touch the controls for the electro shock collars on my neck and behind my balls to convulse me with pain. I pleaded with Tom for a drink but he laughed, "You're not working now so why would you need a drink?" The heat was horrible, the pain intense, but I shouldn't be too hard on my friends because my rock hard boner pointing straight up to the sun was telling them that this agony was a real turn-on for me and I just wanted more and more!

A long gentle kiss to the head of my rock hard cock jolted me out of the daze of heat and pain. I looked into the eyes of my mistress and could see desire. "Tom and Sharon are inside so we can have some time alone. I really love the way you handle the pain I inflict on you." She stood up and slowly, seductively stripped off her clothes until she stood tanned, beautiful, and completely nude before my eyes. See straddled my chest and caressed my hair then gently pulled my mouth to her cunt. "Slaveboy, make me feel so good that I can't help giving you everything you want!" My tongue slowly and tentatively began exploring her crevice. As she became moist, it moved faster and harder. It found her clitoris and concentrated on that erogenous area and soon Cindy was moaning in ecstasy. "That's so good, just a little longer!" I worked harder alternating between her clit and thrusting my tongue inside her. She became even more excited. I still felt the agony from broiling in the hot sun and the painful clips on my nips but the agony seemed far away from my desire to please Cindy and made the oral sex more exciting.

"Yes, yes, oh you're so good" she screamed and then moved back and straddled my legs. She kissed my face, then my chest, she began licking my armpits, "Nothing beats the taste of a hot horny boy!" She gently licked my nips around the clips, the sensation was intense, "I'd love to take these off now but your pain is what will make our sex so special!" She kissed my abs then began licking my boner like a lollipop, I began to tense up, "Not yet Loverboy, I'm going to edge you over and over until you are begging for me!" She rolled on a condom which encouraged me because I knew it meant there would eventually be release. She started again kissing my face, my armpits, my nips, my abs, my boner. I struggled against the steel cuffs holding me spread-eagle on the grass in the hot sun trying to escape the exciting stimulation. Over and over she repeated the drill and I struggled more and more against my bondage.

She mounted my cock, allowing just its tip to enter her. She moved up and down so slowly, I started to hump, she jerked the chain attached to my nips, a shock of pain shot through me, "I'm in control slave, lie still and enjoy!" She kept moving slow very slow but deeper and deeper until I was completely inside her. She began kissing me harder. She began moaning, She pulled the chain and tugged my nips but now the pain just brought me to a new level of excitement, "Now! Go for it, Slaveboy!"

I began to thrust hard and fast. The pain from my nips excited me but also prevented me from cumming for a long time. I thrust hard and deep in extreme lust desperately working to get release. Harder and faster savoring Cindy's kisses until at last I felt my abs tense and started shooting load after load of cum while she screamed in satisfaction. It was over, we were still. She kept me in her while she removed the clips from my nips and threw the heavy chain aside. I jerked at the new pain that hit once the clips were removed but this soon began to fade. We lay together contented in her embrace. As the sun got lower, she pulled out, carefully removed the condom, held it to my lips, and let my cum slowly drip into my mouth. She kissed me deeply to share my cum.

Cindy untied the ropes which held me spread-eagle and led me inside to the room where I had slept. She unlocked my wrist and ankle cuffs and threw these aside then she removed the slave training collar from around my neck and last of all removed the electro collar from behind my balls. She took my hand and led me to her room. We showered together in her luxurious bathroom then soaked in her whirlpool bath for a long time which eased the pains racking my body from my ordeal. "You will now be my sex slave and we will sleep here together the rest of the week." Things now were back to normal, as a slave I had to be naked all the time but by now I was used to that and sort of liked showing my naked body off. We sunned and played on the beach, we played getdare, unfortunately as the slave, I had to do most of the dares. That wasn't really bad since they mostly involved sexually satisfying my friends which is something I love to do. On the way back to school I began to think that when the school year is over and the lost dare which made me Tom's slave was over that just possibly Cindy and I could have a full time kinky mistress-slave relationship.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #74
kay1and

Send a message via Yahoo to kay1and

fantastic cheers tiedguy
kay1and is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:27 PM   #75
TiedGuy

Star 1 Video Star

The lights flashed in the library where I had been studying telling me that it was closing time. I got my books together and left by the smooth cool marble stairs in front of the classical building. I felt the stars because I was barefoot and I liked the way they felt. I had been going barefoot every day, wearing only cutoffs, no underwear, and a ragged T-shirt since I lost the dare to my roommate the first week of my freshman year and became his slave for the year. When I entered our room, I stripped off my shirt and cutoffs and hung them on hooks. Tom wanted me naked, as a slave should be, whenever I was in our room.

Tom looked up from his laptop, "Stand up straight, let me get a good look at you. I almost forgot, you are one handsome dude since you did all that hard labor out in the hot sun last week. This is just perfect for you! Take a look!"

I went over at looked at Tom's screen. He had been looking at some older dares on getdare.com and I read the dare he was talking about:

--------------------------------------------------
Be a Porn Star Dare (18+)
Apply online to be a model in a porn video at an adult site. Many X-Rated sites have a page for people interested in being in their videos and are interested in both male and female models. Often they will pay for travel and expenses. A great way to spend your spring break!
--------------------------------------------------

I saw the glint of excitement in Tom's eye and he laughed when he saw my reaction, "That's what I like about you, Ken. You are even more into weird challenges than I am. Let's look at some of our favorites sites and pick the best one for you!" Tom Googled "Male Bondage" and started to bring up sites. There was a femdom site with a video showing a guy tied between two posts in an old barn arms and legs stretched out. His balls were bound up with one end of the cord tied to a bolt in the floor pulling his balls painfully. A girl dress in leather strummed the cord tormenting the guy. She blindfolded him and whipped his ass with a flogger. We looked at another site where the scenes involved a naked bound guy being tormented by another young guys dressed only in Levis, no shirt and barefoot. I liked the video where the naked guy was tied so the soles of his bare feet were exposed and the master caned the slave's bare feet until the slave promised to do anything and was forced to suck his young master's cock.

"Hey Tom, we could star together in a video on that site!" Tom was not amused and told me to bring up the site I was always watching. I clicked the bookmark for "bondage slave". The pictures showed young men bound or cuffed helplessly in a basement dungeon being tormented in various ways. Whipped, flogged, stretched on a bondage rack, suspended from the rafters, clips of various types and sizes on their nips, balls, cocks. Butt plugs and dildos forced into their tight asses. The slaves were always alone enduring their agony, only occasionally would the arm of the master yielding a whip or the master's hand playing with and teasing the helpless slave's cock be shown. We watch a video of a slave being chained to the rough stone wall of the basement dungeon. Arms and legs were spread and locked into leather cuffs. A rope was tied tightly around the slave's balls and a large hook was knotted below. Steel wights were gradually hung on the hook. The pain of each added weight hanging from the slaves balls showed in the slave's eyes and his hopeless struggles against his bondage. The slave's body glistened with sweat from the torment and his struggles. Next the master takes clothespins and runs a line down the tender skin inside the slave arms, continues the clothespins through the slave's sensitive armpits. Tears form in the helpless slave's eyes and the lines continue to his vulnerable nips. The master's hand carefully places the pins on the nips to inflict the maximum pain. At last the slave screams in agony. The master ignores the screams and continues the two lines to the belly button where the lines join and march down the writhing slave's cock. Carefully placing each pin on the head of the cock for maximum agony, the master is finished. We hear the master's footsteps and hear him settle in a comfortable chair to watch the torment of this vulnerable and helpless young man. We watch for a half hour as the slave struggles in agony finally passing out from the torment. The screen flashes "Next Week, the Bondage Rack!"

"No question, this is the site you want to model for so let's look at what you have to do" Tom said as he clicked the "Want to be a Model" link.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to model for us?
We are looking for young, well-built guys to feature in videos for our site. We are located in mid-western city and will fly in models we really want to use.

Send in some pics showing you nude or nearly nude. We need to see your face and full body, front and back. Include your email address so we can follow up with you about pay and other specifics. Tell us your age. You must be 18 years of age or older to be considered as a model for our site. All models must present proof of age in the form of an official ID (driver's license, state ID, or passport) at the time of the shoot. Pay varies according to how great your body is and what we do in the shoot.

Our models are straight and gay. Some are really into bondage, others just want to show off or get a check. All we ask is that you be hot and eager to appear on our site. If you think you've got what it takes to be a Bondage Boy, e-mail us using the link below.

Master Kurt and staff
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom thought about the pictures and felt it would be better if they showed me in bondage. Tom tied my wrists with French bowlines and suspended me by my arms from the pull-up bar so that my toes barely touched the floor. As usual when put into bondage, I sprouted a huge boner. "That's perfect, let me take one from more of an angle to really show off your boner." He took a picture of me from behind but felt something was missing. He took his whip and made red welts over my ass and back, took another picture an was satisfied. He took a shot of my face then said I needed another showing me in pain. Tom clipped a couple large metal clips on my nips, the expression of pain on the shot of my face pleased him. I sat down and wrote my e-mail applying to be a "Bondage Boy".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Kurt;

I am really into being a bondage slave and suffering intense pain. I have been my roommate's slave since the start of the year and have learned much about being a good slave from him. As you can see from my pictures, I have a pretty good body. Tom, my master, told me to mention that I almost always get a boner when I am tortured in bondage. I have watched the videos on your site for the last few months and they really turn me on. I love to think about being a helpless slave inside your well equipped dungeon and being tormented by an expert like yourself. With my good body and love of torture, I am sure I would be an asset to you.

I haven't seen anything on your site that I would consider off limits.

Am I correct that the models are really tortured and suffer and it is not just camera tricks and acting?

I have a few fantasies that I would like you to consider in your videos of me:
Outdoor bondage especially be tied suspended from trees
Extended bondage being held prisoner for 3 or 4 days in your dungeon enduring many torture sessions
Being suspended with my ass over a dildo which I cannot help impaling myself on when my arms weaken.
Inverted suspension

Who would monitor my torture to prevent injury?

I would be available for a session up to 4 days long anytime between April 9th and 18th.

What would the pay be?

Your Obedient Slave,
Ken
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I attached the pics Tom had taken and sent the e-mail off.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, slave, slave labor, torture