Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 01:07 PM   #61
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

You have 2 other threads at the moment in this section.

Both are actually good ideas. This one, though...
Old 06-28-2011, 01:07 PM   #62
loke
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

No, Loke. Don't now accuse me of that.

If anyone had posted this, I would've laughed at them/posted a trollface-type image/called it stupid.

Thanks.
So if some of your great friends on here posted this?

Let me answer, it will be in another form, a more of a friendly/silly/playing around form because you are great friends with that person.

I like to humiliate noteworthy!
You all can too, feel free!

Ok, so everyone knows, I been on getdare since October 24th 2008. This is just my new account, thats all. I was lokelake, changed it to loke. So I guess you could say I am still using my same name, just the shortened version of it.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:09 PM   #63
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by loke View Post
So if some of your great friends on here posted this?

Let me answer, it will be in another form, a more of a friendly/silly/playing around form because you are great friends with that person.
If BettyBoop, for example, posted something like this, yes, I'd still laugh at her, question it and call it amazingly stupid and pointless. But then I know nobody else would be daft enough to push this as an idea!

By the way, research indicates this amazing new add-on may have a grand total of 8 players.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #64
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

And, to clarify, I'm not the first person to call you a troll, Loke.

And I only posted the trollface image because of your well-known reputation. You were banned for trolling the SC forums, as if that didn't give enough away. But your reputation on this site is pretty steeped in posting the bizarre and silly, sometimes.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #65
loke
Account Banned

Quote:

If BettyBoop, for example, posted something like this, yes, I'd still laugh at her, question it and call it amazingly stupid and pointless. But then I know nobody else would be daft enough to push this as an idea!

By the way, research indicates this amazing new add-on may have a grand total of 8 players.
No one from here will play it. Only the pros will.

For these reasons:

-Everyone else is busy and can't devout a lot of time.
-Everyone else has other things to spend their money on.
-Not everyone on here is a SC fan.

Ok, so everyone knows, I been on getdare since October 24th 2008. This is just my new account, thats all. I was lokelake, changed it to loke. So I guess you could say I am still using my same name, just the shortened version of it.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:12 PM   #66
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:

For these reasons:

So why does it need to be related to getDare in any way, shape or form if "No one from here will play it"?!
Old 06-28-2011, 01:15 PM   #67
loke
Account Banned

Quote:
And, to clarify, I'm not the first person to call you a troll, Loke.

And I only posted the trollface image because of your well-known reputation. You were banned for trolling the SC forums, as if that didn't give enough away. But your reputation on this site is pretty steeped in posting the bizarre and silly, sometimes.
And therefore, that makes you a troll. If you don't believe me, look up what trolling means. Here let me do it:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion." Source: wikipedia.

I will bold the parts that you did.

Old 06-28-2011, 01:16 PM   #68
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:

For these reasons:

So let people watch it through SC rather than adding it to getdare. It isnt like it is going to get more people to play by adding it here and it isnt like its going to get more people to come to getdare through SC.

Adding it to getdare means more for the server to try and support, and more for the mods to mod, and more work for the site as a hole for a "fun idea" it isnt an effective use of the forum.

Why not just go and make it and stop seeking approval for an idea that doesnt seem to work for the greater good of the site. That way you can see for yourself just how much of a silly idea this is.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-28-2011, 01:16 PM   #69
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
And theerfore, that makes you troll. If you don't believe me, look up what trolling means. Here let me do it:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion." Source: wikipedia.

I will bold the parts that you did.
And you really can't see why I posted the trollface image in the first place?! Really? Loke?
Old 06-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #70
loke
Account Banned

Quote:

And you really can't see why I posted the trollface image in the first place?! Really? Loke?
It doesn't matter which way you look at it. You still trolled.

Old 06-28-2011, 01:19 PM   #71
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
As, in my opinion, are you doing with this thread that you know won't happen or work.

Old 06-28-2011, 01:20 PM   #72
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Love how you now seem to totally be ignoring the legitimate reasons that you wanted us to post in response to this and are now pursuing the "'the troll" arguments instead.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-28-2011, 01:21 PM   #73
dragonator
getDare Devil

Quote:
actual no loke, when you troll a troll it isnt trolling anymore but feeding the troll.

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:22 PM   #74
loke
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Post

Love how you now seem to totally be ignoring the legitimate reasons that you wanted us to post in response to this and are now pursuing the "'the troll" arguments instead.
I read it. I am not the fastest thinker in the world when people posts some big stuff. And I did respond to some of the legit posts.

And Doctor is trying to win, which, he knows he will fail cause he knows is already failed.

Old 06-28-2011, 01:23 PM   #75
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
I read it. I am not the fastest thinker in the world when people posts some big stuff. And I did respond to some of the legit posts.

And Doctor is trying to win, which, he knows he will fail cause he knows is already failed.
I'm really not trying to win anything. This isn't a competition. This is just me wondering if you're actually aware of what you're doing? Because, at the moment, according to my Trollometer, I'm guessing you're good at being a bad troll.

(Maybe this thread should be renamed to "Battle of the Troll Bridge" or something xD)

The thing with me is that, unlike some, I'm happy to say it how it is. I'm blunt, and honest. Sometimes I say things others feel uncomfortable saying.
Closed Thread

Tags
stupid, trolling