Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-21-2023, 04:30 PM   #7426
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Breath of the Wild

Strip to your underwear and start a new game. You are not allowed to cum until you've completed all 4 divine beasts, gotten the masters word and defeated Ganon. Anything else you do in game is up to you

Everytime you die twist your nipples hard for 15 seconds.

Every 10 shrines you complete an edge

After each divine beast edge 3 times

Everytime a weapon breaks spank yourself 5 times each cheek.

Each time you enter a could area put ice down the front of your panties and in each bra cup.

Anytime you enter Gerudo town you must strip naked and edge

Before each boss fight apply toothpaste to your nipples and genitals and leave it till boss fight is complete

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WedgieSissyVanessa for this post:
Old 07-22-2023, 02:17 AM   #7427
Tigerbread62

^ you didn’t leave a game so feel free to message me with one

I’d like something for war thunder (hardcore tank sim) or hell let loose (hardcore fps). Feel free to go with any of my likes, the more detailed and complex the better

Likes (just some of them): enemas, bondage, petplay, diapers, anal, feet/socks, toilet control, banana stuffing

Limits: pain, family and friends, piss drinking, scat, public, usually face (online until significant trust built)

Toys: selection of plugs (inflatable, vibrating etc), enema kit, gags, cuffs, diapers
Feel free to send me tasks

Kik: enemaslave
Fetlife: Tigerbread62
Tigerbread62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 09:10 AM   #7428
test_subject_01

play war thunder. youre only allowed to use t1/2 tanks and prioritise movement over damage. Your objective is to destroy as many of the opponents bases as possible, whilst trying to avoid the enemy tanks. If you encounter an enemy tank you must try to run away, if you engage them you will be punished.

I want you to play with your legs tied together at both ankles and knees, your inflatable plug in your ass and gag in your mouth. Each time you die or you have to kill an enemy tank i want you to pump the plug twice. each location you destroy you can remove a slight pump from the plug (or wait til you lose the tank and minus one from the total pumps for that life). i want you to play 5 games, and send me the reults of the games. I will then decide if you should be punished

I am playing the crew Motorfest (racing game very similar to forza horizon). Please use my inflatable plug or dildos

Bisexual

Likes, dislikes and limits

Toys!!
test_subject_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 09:33 AM   #7429
Lotoloto

Every time you crash you should inflate a bit more your dildo and you should play naked

I’m playing Smashy road

Dislikes: hanging, hidden public, ripping, pics/vids (need to talk for a bit first)

Limits: scat/piss, blood, full public, involving others[/COLOR]

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=17204

My PM DARES^^^^

Kik: lotolotok
Lotoloto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 06:30 AM   #7430
grambow

While playing you must be in a shoulder wedgie, you must the spank your self as many times as your score divided by 10

I’m playing hogwarts legacy

kik: rgrambow

KIK me for full frontal
grambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 05:14 PM   #7431
WildSwitch

Every time you decide to use your broom and fly anywhere you must sit down on a dildo and enjoy the ride while you fly around. If you use the boost you must bounce up and down on the dildo for each time you use it. You cannot allow the dildo to slip outside of you until you have dismounted your broom. I hope you enjoy the ride

I'll be playing League of Legends new 2v2v2v2 mode
Please send me PM Dares
PM "MMMmmm" and I'll bind and gag myself as you request for the whole night. You may tell me what position.
Kik: Wild1860
Discord: wild_switch
Email: [email protected]
WildSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 05:55 PM   #7432
wolfi

every time you die add 10 mins to a hogtie and 1 hour if you lose the match.

ill be playing rocket league
wolfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 09:17 AM   #7433
ButtSlut777

Write at the top of you chest “Slut To” and below that write the other players gamer tag if they score on you.

I’ll be playing smash bros

Likes: anal, oral, ass to mouth, wedgies, walks, toothpaste/hotsauce, pee holding, pee drinking, toilet play
Dislikes/Punishment: Scat, CBT, cum eating,
Limits: People I know, Public, Pic/Videos with face
ButtSlut777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 04:12 PM   #7434
Switchguy00

Do a tournament (bot or real people idc tbh) they entire time you mist ride the small dildo. Every time you get knocked off you must edge before continuing to play.
If you win then tournament you get to cum.
If you lose you have to do it again but ride the big dildo, repeat until you win.

I'll be playing Subnautica or any Pokemon game of the main series

Limits: Anal, Diaper, Piss/Poop
Likes: Edging, Messy, cum play, ruined orgasm, tip torture/headplay, public, pictures(generally dick focused)

Limits: Piss/Poop, Ball torture
Likes: Edging, Messy, cum play, ruined orgasm, tip torture/headplay, public, pictures, Skype, exhibitionism, chat, ice, toothpaste, strip games, stripping, hidden outdoors, Wax

Toys: Only Lovense Max 2 and a 6" knotted(dog) Dildo. always open for some ideas

still open to be claimed

Tg: switchguy00
Kik: Switchguy00
Switchguy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 04:29 PM   #7435
rrichmon

this will be a longerish one, but do a nuzzlocke type run(up to 3 gyms minimum) each time you beat a trainer is 1 edge. if your team gets wiped you have to ruin every orgasm for 1 week.

I'll be playing AEW fight forever

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 03:57 AM   #7436
Switchguy00

Play three matches, every time your character goes down(falls on the floor) spank your ass hard. Every time you get pinned down, edge until you get free.
If you win all three you can cum
If you win one edege five times then ruin
If you win two edge twice then ruin
If you lose all, slap yourself until both cheeks are red them dege 10 times.

I'll be playing Forza horizon 5 or Subnautica

Limits: Piss/Poop, Ball torture
Likes: Edging, Messy, cum play, ruined orgasm, tip torture/headplay, public, pictures, Skype, exhibitionism, chat, ice, toothpaste, strip games, stripping, hidden outdoors, Wax

Toys: Only Lovense Max 2 and a 6" knotted(dog) Dildo. always open for some ideas

still open to be claimed

Tg: switchguy00
Kik: Switchguy00
Switchguy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 05:12 AM   #7437
KittenTamer

Smile

Forza for you, we're going to set some goals for you. Until you complete all tasks you are denied from orgasm. The dare will last until you complete the tasks or the weekly playlist resets, whichever comes first.

Objectives:
Complete 1 accolade in every category.
Win 1st place in 10 races.
Get into the top 10 in the eliminator.
Complete every challenge on the current weekly forzathon playlist.

Now for the fun part as just doing the tasks above isn't enough obviously. You're going to document this whole journey for me so when you start up the game grab a picture of your current completion of the forzathon playlist, your accolades screen and in your player statistics there is a section that shows howany races you have won, get a picture of that as well. Once you have those pictures send them to my Kik (Kittentamerrr).

Once I have them you may begin working on the tasks. For the races you are not allowed to use any car more than once, and every time you lose a race you're going to edge. Send a picture of each race result screen to me so I can keep track. This includes races you don't come in first as it will be important for the end of this dare.

For the eliminator, if you fail to get into the top 10 on the eliminator put some ice in a condom and put it on and then try again, if you fail again add toothpaste inside the condom and put it back on, take a picture, edge and continue, from now on failing to get into the top 10 you will just have to edge for 5 minutes each time. The condom stays on until you complete this task.

Accolades, if there are any categories you've fully complete (ie story) then you will have to do an additional accolade from one you haven't for each category that's fully complete. If you've already completed all the accolades somehow, then congrats you can skip this.

The weekly playlist can be a real pain sometimes because of the trial. Having to rely on other people to succeed isn't ideal. You're still going to have to complete it though. None of the racing you do for the Playlist counts towards the 10 races you have to do, but that also means the losses don't count towards edging. However because the Playlist is a time limited thing maybe you don't finish everything on it in time. If you don't count up how many things you didn't complete. The number of things you did not complete is how many messy items you'll have to put in your pants for the final part of the dare.

Okay, now that you've either completed the 4 tasks I've given you or failed to because the weekly playlist has ended we're going to get a tally of how many races you lost, how many attempts it took in the eliminator, how many things on the Playlist you did not complete, and the number of accolades you weren't able to complete. Add them all together. That's how many guys you will need to go out and collect cum from. I recommend using fetlife or something to find guys in your area that are willing to let you jack them off into a cup. You'll also need to get a picture with each of their dicks in your hand. Once you've gotten all of their cum collected smear it all over your body, take a picture let it dry and go home before cleaning up. Once home you may finally cum yourself. All pictures will be sent to me as proof of completing the dare.

If this is too extreme or there's something you need me to change, please let me know.

I'll be playing one of the following, forza horizon 5, Minecraft, Rocket League, or Labyrinthine.

Toys: Diapers, Training Pants, Pacifier, Butt Plugs, Bed Restraint, Rope, Bullet Vibe, Blindfold, Onesies, Enema Kit

About Me:
Male / Born '98 / Married
Kik: KittenTamerrr
KittenTamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 08:26 AM   #7438
Bee_

Play Minecraft. No going to the toilet, but you can freely make a mess in a diaper, every morning in game drink a big glass of water. Give yourself a wedgie if you die in game. Pacifier in your mouth if it’s raining. Edge every time you see an enderman. You can cum if you find diamonds.

Splatoon or Totk for me.

PM Dares
Bee_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 10:48 AM   #7439
Qwerty4569

Take off all of your clothes but your panties. Sit down int a chair wedgie, you are going to play splatoon for at least one hour. Every time that you lose a round, you have to write loser on yourself once. Also make sure you make a tally of wins and losses. If at the end of the hour you have more wins you have to spank yourself 5 times for every loss, and if you have more losses you have to spank yourself 10 times for every loss with a hairbrush and be in a bra connection wedgie for 5 minutes per loss.

I will be playing Skyrim special edition with the immersive and adult mod pack.

Last edited by Qwerty4569; 07-29-2023 at 10:58 AM.
Qwerty4569 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Qwerty4569 for this post:
Old 07-30-2023, 11:33 PM   #7440
Qwerty4569

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty4569 View Post

I will be playing Skyrim special edition with the immersive and adult mod pack.
Giving myself a tiny little bump, I will be starting a new play through.
Qwerty4569 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk