Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-26-2023, 01:14 AM   #7366
DoesntMatter

I want you to remain fully feminized while you play with your friends while you have a buttplug or dildo in your ass. Everytime you lose a goal, I want you to ride on it for 30 seconds. Additionally I want you to say the word sissy, cock, loser, panties. 5 times each

I will be playing csgo
DoesntMatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 02:15 AM   #7367
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Play while naked, every time you die spank yourself 10 times, every time you lose a match edge

Elden Ring

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 06:06 PM   #7368
JMDT17

Play in a pair of panties and a bra, everytime you take damage pull a wedgie, everytime you die add 2 edges. No cumming until all wedges are complete

I’ll be playing Smackdown vs. Raw 2007

Likes: Spankings, Humiliation, Degradation, Edging, Orgasm Control, Wedgies, Denial, Chastity

Favorites: Ballbusting, Public, Bondage, Crossdressing (Mainly Panties, Bikinis, and Thongs)

Limits: Messy, pee, scat, illegal, Needles, Anal

Kik is JMDT17
If you kik me a lewd or nude picture i will censor it for you
JMDT17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 06:52 PM   #7369
Dashie
getDare Sweetheart

Play against bots on the highest difficulty.

Everytime you get pinned you have to pause the game and emulate being fucked in that position for 10 minutes before resuming.

If you lose you dont get to cum.
If you win after being pinned atleast 5 times you may cum.

I will be playing Final Fantasy 14
Old 04-26-2023, 07:25 PM   #7370
Devotedbetaloser

Hmm imma try make a dare that makes sense as never played final fantasy

Start at the beginning of the game. Play at a difficulty harder than you typically play at. Every death is 1 hit to your balls per minute you’ve played.

You can stop to take a break at any time but you must edge 5 times a day

you are not allowed to cum till you’ve beat the game.

Games: Minecraft, payday 2 (new game for me), rocket league

Kinks: humiliation, degradation, edging, pic exposure, denial, cum play, piss play, joi and much more

Limits: personal info, blackmail, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, heavy anal, affecting work or family life.

I will imitate any pic requested

Kik: EntityCramming
Devotedbetaloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 08:38 AM   #7371
KillerWedgieGirl

You will be playing Minecraft on survival with the goal to get 14 diamonds. Every stack of stone or deep slate you get is one time you have to edge before continuing.

I will be playing league of legends, don’t be afraid to give me do extremely painful wedgies or really painful spanking.

24/F

Please pm me custom wedgie dice dares

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits
PM Dares
KillerWedgieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 10:55 AM   #7372
test_subject_01

play a competetive league game in a chair wedgie, make sure you spank your ass red befoire so its slightly uncomfortable to sit on. Depending on how the game goes will determine your punishment.

If you win without losing any towers simply remove your wedgie and go about your day.

If you lose 1-3 towers but still win then you must stay in this predicament for another game but spank your ass more in between. After the next game you may untie yourself

4-6 towers and still win: Once the game is over you may remove the wedgie but you must place yourself in a bra connection wedgie for the next 2 hours and spank your ass 50 times each cheek every hour on the hour.

7-9 towers and win: Remove chair wedgie but this time you do a propellor wedgie, ~10-15 spins and somehow lock it in place for 15 mins(sit on a chair with arms or hold it). after 15 mins resit in your chair wedgie and play another game. If you do better you may finish if you lose the same number of towers or more you must move to the next level

10-12 towers and win: If you somehow manage to scape a win, you will need to put yourself in a jock lock wedgie for an hour whilst watching a tutorial on how to play league better. Make sure you lock those hands behind your back in the legholes as well so you dont distract yourself. (tug on the wedgie every 10 minutes HARD!)

If you lose but manage to capture 9-11 towers: I want you to give yourself a hanging wedgie for 10 minutes. Make sure to tie your hands behind you or hold something impoortant to you so you dont ge ttempted to ease the pain. you need to learn to play better through pain.

If you lose and only manage 6-9 towers: I want you to have a whole day wedgie. Start with a bra connnection for the firstr 4 hours. After that an hour properllor wedgie, then a jock lock and then onto a hanging wedgie til they rip. If they dont rip i want the bra connection whilst you sleep (enjoy )

If you lose and manage less that 5 towers then youre in for a world of pain. Do every wedgie described in the previous levels. If you complete all of them i want you to give yourself an atomic wedgie whilst you play another game. Each time you die in this game give the wedgie a tug and spank your ass wjilst you wait to respawn (use a wooden spoon or similar).

If you need anything else let me know

I am playing valorant competetive with my friends (please use my inflatable plug and toys

Bisexual

Likes, dislikes and limits

Toys!!
test_subject_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to test_subject_01 for this post:
Old 04-29-2023, 08:34 AM   #7373
BabyMatt

Play valorant competitive, your goal is to rank up 1 rank (or division up not really familiar with valorant)
give yourself a enema and insert your inflatable plug every loss inflate it by a pump or 2, if you rank down give it 3-4 pumps, after you reach the next rank
you can remove your plug and release the enema!

I am playing Jedi Survivor (please incorporate diapers/diaper humiliation and be creative!)
BabyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 09:54 PM   #7374
BabyMatt

bumping this...sorry
Old 05-01-2023, 08:19 AM   #7375
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Until you beat the game you must be wearing a diaper at all times while you play. Each time you die take a drink of water. You are not allowed to change the diaper during your session

Elden Ring

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 12:04 AM   #7376
slaveboykieran

Send a message via MSN to slaveboykieran

If a companion dies during a mission, you must plug yourself for 15 minutes.
if you die, you need to spank your ass 50 times
if you die to a boss, you must edge while fucking a dildo
if you beat the boss you may cum

I will be playing cyberpunk 2077, female v. Please make rules I don't have to worry about people walking in on me while atm coz family have no boundaries lmao. (so like no nudity or wearing a gag while gaming, sorry!)

LOVES: impact play, anal, bondage, nipple play, chastity, edging
LIKES: humiliation, torture, food, masturbating, pain, pet play
DISLIKES: cum eating, drinking piss, cbt,
LIMIT:Scat, blood, family, public, sports/excercise, messy, chastity at work, sissy at work besides underwear

Please update my calander at teamup with tasks and rules!
Current toys:
PM DARES:
Dildo fucking wheel
slaveboykieran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 07:38 AM   #7377
Rb123

For every person you kill you must spank yourself 10 times.

I am playing football manager

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rb123 for this post:
Old 05-05-2023, 01:27 AM   #7378
MaidSlut

Anytime the opponent scores add a piece of sissy clothing to wear. If you run out of sissy clothing start cutting up your male underwear one by one.

Dead by Daylight for me
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 05:08 AM   #7379
BabyMatt

play 10 games every time you get hooked drink a glass of water
every time you die drink 2 glasses of water, if killer wins match drink a glass of water and wait 15 minutes before next round, if survivor wins do nothing and start next round, if you wet yourself at any point you must wear a diaper for the next day you cant use the potty, if you stay dry go to the washroom youve earned it!

my game is minecraft
please make mine diaper related

♥ LOVES: stinky diapers, soggy diapers, humiliation, forced diaper wearing/usage, being turned into a pathetic baby, hidden public.

♥ Limits: Full public, family/friends, pics of face, videos

♥ My baby brain might've forgotten something, so please ask!

♥ My Toys: Diapers, diuretics and laxatives (my favourite!).

♥ Blackmail me into being my pathetic, true self: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...82#post5324982
Old 05-05-2023, 07:52 AM   #7380
Rb123

Start a new survival world on minecraft just wearing a diaper. Your main aim is to get either 16 diamonds or 16 emeralds. You are not allowed to use the toilet until you have done this.

Every time you lose a heart you need to drink some water. If you die you must attempt to pee/poop for 10 seconds

I'm playing the sims 4

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk