Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-15-2012, 07:50 PM   #721
WedgieMii

Stick a candle up there then light it, letting the wax drip down

Dislikes: Poo/Pee, All Public, Extreme Pain, face, Hard anal, ice, wax, nipple torture, hard cbt.
WedgieMii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:14 PM   #722
gunner

3 hot dog up your ass for 25 mins.

Toy: butplug, glass anal probe that can be hot or cold, vibrator, fleshlight

PM me any dare that doesn't cross my limits and I must do it.
gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:37 AM   #723
EvenSteven

Stick a butt plug (or something that will stay in your ass) and keep it there for 3 hours and every 30 minuets do 30 jumping jacks.

Do my dare based of my signature... please.
EvenSteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:29 PM   #724
Deracination

Insert fifteen ice cubes into your ass. Now dry your ass off all the way and use duct tape to tape is shut so no ice or water can get out. You're allowed to take the tape off only after you've brought yourself to edge (without cumming) thrice, with five minutes between each.

Likes: self-bondage, anal, enemas, toys and/or bondage under clothes in public, and pain.

Toys: 2.5" diameter buttplug, 2.25" diameter buttplug long enough to hurt when I sit, 1.5" diameter buttplug, 1.5" diameter dildo, 2 liter enema bag with hose, clothespins, rope, and combination padlock.
Deracination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:16 PM   #725
mateo

Send a message via Yahoo to mateo

give yourself a good full enema (whatever you think you'll be able to handle). Drive to the nearest gas station and go to the bathroom and expel the enema. once finished stuff yourself with the vibrating plug. purchase a few dollars in gas, (be sure not to look too nervous what with the plug vibrating away in your ass!) pump the gas, and head home with the plug still in you. do as you will when you get home.

(please no toothpaste, etc. for me please)

hates: cum in mouth or food, pain, chastity, shit/piss on body
, cam

limits: shit/piss in mouth, vomit, blood, obvious public, family
mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:43 PM   #726
anal_lover

Fill urself up with a big enema. Then hold it in for 30 minutes. After use the biggest object you can handle andnin the shower fuck urself as hard and as fast as you can and release the enema. If you didn't leak or release before the 30 minutes then you get to cum on ur object and stick it back up your but for another 30 minutes. But if u did leak then you get to cum on your object and suck it clean.
Clothes: various panties and thongs, bras, tights stockings, garter belt, dress, lace lingerie, leggings, skirt
please inbox me or comment on my profile with dares

Kik: f_mehard
anal_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:04 PM   #727
andrewj
Baby Member

for every call you get you have to put an object in your ass it doesnt matter how big it is.. but be sure you wont take out the previous.. you can take them out before you go to bed to sleep at night.. you will do this for 4 days
andrewj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #728
storm

insert 10 ice cubes in under 2 minutes into your ass, then take a half liter warm water enema, now insert 2 ripe bananas into your bum... hold it all in and sit in the bath tub for 20 min... now do what you want.
storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:28 PM   #729
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Plan a day at the beach with your friends. Should plan to be there all day.
First thing in the morning you will take the maximum dose laxitive per the package directions.
What will you wear? A speedo is preferred. If you don't have one and won't get one, the shortest shorts you have. Make cut offs if you have to. You will not wear underwear. You will not bring a tshirt or any other top. You will bring no socks or shoes. No other clothes. Just the speedo or the shorts.
Once you get to the beach, you should go to the bathroom and insert a laxative suppository.
And based on the time of the laxative you took in the morning, you will take the next dose of that at the earliest available time.

Enjoy your day at the beach. Feel free to plug yourself if you think you will need to.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:28 PM   #730
anal_lover

Pee in a bottle then put all your pee in your ass untill you have to pee again. Then when you go pee sit down and pee like a girl out ur ass and penis
Clothes: various panties and thongs, bras, tights stockings, garter belt, dress, lace lingerie, leggings, skirt
please inbox me or comment on my profile with dares

Kik: f_mehard
anal_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:52 PM   #731
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

finger it for 30 minutes with 3 fingers

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:45 AM   #732
fun girl 2000

3 markers for 10 min
fun girl 2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:57 AM   #733
mateo

Send a message via Yahoo to mateo

whenever you take a shower for the next 5 days, you must have something stuck up your ass. you must also use something different each time. have fun, haha

hates: cum in mouth or food, pain, chastity, shit/piss on body
, cam

limits: shit/piss in mouth, vomit, blood, obvious public, family
mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #734
andii13
getDare Sweetheart

you must fill your ass 3 times a day for the next week with 3 different things every day and for 20 minutes each you must fuck your ass with each object!

loves: oral (giving/receiving), anal, humiliation, tit/nipple play, bondage, spanking/slapping, mens feet, secret public, wedgies, ass licking

Punishments: enema, bladder control, swirlies, pee, puke

limits: blood, family, pics, lesbian

PM me ORAL and I'll deepthroat my dildo for 20 minutes
andii13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:13 PM   #735
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

For the next 7 days, right before you leave for work (or elsewhere on days aren't working), you will filly your ass with a Fleets enema (or other single fill enema). You will then be out your door within 2 minutes.
Oh, a few more things
-you can't wear underwear for the 7 days.
-you can't just go back in your house and relieve yourself, you must use public toilets for that
-you can't use any plugs to help you ho

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal dare