Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-06-2022, 02:35 PM   #691
Slaafje
Account Banned

8. Loser must strip down to underwear (bra optional regardless of gender) and stand facing a mirror before giving self a Melvin as hard as possible and holding for five minutes without breaking eye contact in the mirror.

If its not in my likes/dislikes then i'll decide whether to do it or not
19/M

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96198 PM dares

Vulnerable in the if you do not reply thread till 19/04

0/524 ice cubes in my ass [add 3 every 15 minutes]
Slaafje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 08:01 AM   #692
Qwerty4569

1. Chair wedgie any time you are on GetDare (Lasts 1 Day per line)
2. Must make at least one post per line on getdare every day you are completing line one.
3. Loser must count the amount of doors they have to open daily, and stay in a dangling for that amount of minutes daily, for the amount of days there are lines
4. Count the number of times you use the restroom and do a shoulder wedgie for 10 minutes per time at the end of the day, do this a number of days equal to lines.
5. Boomer may give the loser 1 different wedgie dare per day.
6. Loser may half or third the number of time the potato lasts by double or tripling the time and things they have to do.
7. Loser must give themself a hanging wedgie for 30 minutes with one pair of underwear. No getting down early unless they rip or you can make yourself cum in the wedgie.
8. Loser must strip down to underwear (bra optional regardless of gender) and stand facing a mirror before giving self a Melvin as hard as possible and holding for five minutes without breaking eye contact in the mirror.
9. No picking any wedgies for 5 minutes per line afterwards.
Qwerty4569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 08:36 AM   #693
Any_namey7

2. Must make at least one post per line on getdare every day you are completing line one.
3. Loser must count the amount of doors they have to open daily, and stay in a dangling for that amount of minutes daily, for the amount of days there are lines
4. Count the number of times you use the restroom and do a shoulder wedgie for 10 minutes per time at the end of the day, do this a number of days equal to lines.
6. Loser may half or third the number of time the potato lasts by double or tripling the time and things they have to do.
7. Loser must give themself a hanging wedgie for 30 minutes with one pair of underwear. No getting down early unless they rip or you can make yourself cum in the wedgie.
10. Loser gets a daily jock lock wedgie lasting as many minutes as there are lines in the potato.

Dislikes: Pain, bladder control, light or hidden public

Limits: family, friends, public, scat, extreme pain, face, marks, anal, illegal

Kik: AnyNamey7
Any_namey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 08:51 AM   #694
Chalkless

10. Loser gets a daily jock lock wedgie lasting as many minutes as there are lines in the potato.
11. Anytime you rip a pair of underwear, it must be used as a gag while doing wedgies for the rest of the day.

Denied until: March 17th
I'm vulnerable in this thread until March 4th
My morning workouts must include Slut Training until March 5th. It can still be added a second time as a PM dare.

Kik: chalkless
Bi/26/NB
Chalkless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 03:02 PM   #695
Slaafje
Account Banned

Any time you're alone in your bedroom during the day, you must pants yourself and give yourself a wedgie lasts 1 day per line

If its not in my likes/dislikes then i'll decide whether to do it or not
19/M

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96198 PM dares

Vulnerable in the if you do not reply thread till 19/04

0/524 ice cubes in my ass [add 3 every 15 minutes]
Slaafje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 03:45 PM   #696
MemerDreamer18

11. Anytime you rip a pair of underwear, it must be used as a gag while doing wedgies for the rest of the day.
12. Any time you're alone in your bedroom during the day, you must pants yourself and give yourself a wedgie lasts 1 day per line
13. Loser can remove a line/lines, but must ask boomer for two new lines to replace it.

Not as active as I used to be, it may take me a while to respond to things! Sorry in advance!!

Add to the Thread, Add to the Task

20 y/o trans man, he/him/his
Bi, polyamorous w/ 1 partner

Toys and Attire

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Vulnerable in these threads

PM Dares

PM DARES: OPEN

Kik: MemerDreamer18
MemerDreamer18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 04:29 PM   #697
Chalkless

BOOM!
Add me on kik for part 5 if you want

1. 5 squeaky cleans per line

My morning workouts must include Slut Training until March 5th. It can still be added a second time as a PM dare.

Bi/26/NB
Old 12-12-2022, 07:38 PM   #698
lucy22
Distinguished Member

2. 1 hour in front thong bra connection wedgie per line

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95292

punishment calendar https://teamup.com/ksqf88w3dtc6hvk8en
lucy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 07:51 PM   #699
Qwerty4569

3. 20 minute chair wedgie per line, if you take a break the remaing time doubles
Old 12-13-2022, 06:31 AM   #700
Chalkless

3. 20 minute chair wedgie per line, if you take a break the remaing time doubles
4. You must add the following to your signature until you've finished the rest of the potato: "I'm a wedgie nerd desperate for more wedgies. DM me to add to my wedgie." Whenever someone DMs you about it, tell them what wedgies you have left to do and ask which line(s) they want you to double.

Bi/26/NB
Old 12-13-2022, 07:44 AM   #701
Qwerty4569

4. You must add the following to your signature until you've finished the rest of the potato: "I'm a wedgie nerd desperate for more wedgies. DM me to add to my wedgie." Whenever someone DMs you about it, tell them what wedgies you have left to do and ask which line(s) they want you to double.
5. Normal bra connection or permanent wedgie for 1 hour per line.
Old 12-13-2022, 11:06 PM   #702
Chalkless

5. Normal bra connection or permanent wedgie for 1 hour per line.
6. Dangling wedgie, 1 minute per line. Your toes should touch, but if you can stand with your feet flat, tighten the wedgie and add 2 minutes

Bi/26/NB
Old 12-14-2022, 12:16 AM   #703
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

BOOM

1. Each line earns loser one hour in a bra connection wedgie (if you don’t have a bra, tough luck you get a shoulder wedgie instead)

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Horny Mask for this post:
Old 12-14-2022, 07:12 AM   #704
Qwerty4569

1. Each line earns loser one hour in a bra connection wedgie (if you don’t have a bra, tough luck you get a shoulder wedgie instead)
2. 30 minutes in a chair wedgie per line.
Old 12-14-2022, 07:31 AM   #705
perry_takahashi

2. 30 minutes in a chair wedgie per line.
3. Squeaky clean wedgie with the number of pulls 20x the number of lines

Kik: perry_takahashi
perry_takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cumulative, dare, game, hot potato, tasks, wedgie