Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-08-2020, 11:41 PM   #6826
Yoyo Foxwell

In among us, set your name to something embarrassing e.g sissy or wedgieMe.

Every time you die as a crewmate, do a regular wedgie. When you're the impostor, keep a wedgie in the whole time. If you fail as impostor, pull a front wedgie and slap your balls repeatedly every time you do a task until you stop playing.

I'm currently locked up for NNN so no penis/cumming dares please. I'll be playing Rocket League.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Last edited by Yoyo Foxwell; 11-09-2020 at 12:57 AM.
Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 06:16 AM   #6827
Lonely Slave

Play 10 games. Since you like scatting, poop in a plate or something similar. For every shot on goal you do, but miss, you have to put a little poo on your face.

For every goal that gets scored while you were defending you'll add that much days after NNN.

And if you do an own goal, you have to eat a little piece of the poo.

I'll be playing either Resident Evil (HD Remaster) or Rocket League. I have my girlfriend to lend me her feet, socks and shoes.

- Massaging, smelling, kissing and licking feet, shoes, socks, any footwear. (Not self, I have a fianceé that lends me her feet and footwear).
- Verbal humiliation.
- Teasing

Hard limits:

Crossdressing, pain, anal, exposure.

My PM dares: Slurp
Lonely Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 12:07 PM   #6828
Ailuridae

This'll be for Rocket League. I'm assuming/hoping your fiance is down to actively play with you, if these don't work PM me and we'll figure it out.

Go online and play some games of Rocket League. Make sure to keep a tally of all of the following: How many shots you miss, how many times your car gets destroyed, how many goals have been scored on you, how many games you've lost, and if you ever scored any goals on your own net. Check the tallies at the end of your session, and at the end do the following punishments for each tally:

Add together how many shots you missed and how many times your car was destroyed. Each tally will be +1 minutes of smelling your fiancé's shoes and socks.

For each goal scored on you, add 30 seconds to a foot tease from your fiancé. This means lying down, sitting on your hands, and letting her move and rub her feet anywhere she wants near/on you.

Every game you lose will add 2 minutes of your fiancé rubbing her feet on your crotch. Don't get too excited though, no cumming yet!

For each time you manage to score a goal on yourself, you'll have to spend 15 minutes in the corner with a used sock and shoe tied to your nose.

Finally, ask her if she'd be nice enough to serve as a distraction for your final game. If she says no, just tally your total wins/losses and see whether you won or lost more. If she says yes, play one final game where she tries to distract you with her feet the whole time, and take the result of that game. If you won, you can cum however you like at the end of this dare. However, if you lost, you'll have to eat your cum!

I'll be playing Super Smash Bros: Ultimate online for a few hours

Toys/Likes/Limits
PM Dare

Help punish me!

Kik: Ailuridae95
Ailuridae is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ailuridae for this post:
Old 11-14-2020, 08:33 AM   #6829
submissivebbw

lovense edge in the whole time.
if your character slips off the edge spank your balls 5 times. you can accumulate this and do it all after the round is finished so you don't mess up!
every time you lose a round edge. the edge must be completed before starting a new round.
if your opponents character recovers from an edge slip turn your lovense on to low. you can only turn it off when the round is over.

really boring but im playing Animal Crossing New Horizons or the Sims 4

I deserve to be in denial, please add edges using my PM dares.

Kik: s1u7wh0r3
Discord: Salem#6590

pm dares
submissivebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to submissivebbw for this post:
Old 11-14-2020, 09:11 AM   #6830
egimpup

While your sim is at work and the game is fast-forwarding, you should edge until they return. If you want to make things harder, turn off free will and wear your vibrating plug on its lowest setting; when a need drops into the red, give yourself 10 hard spanks on each ass cheek.

I'm playing DayZ

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Sexmap BDSM Test

PM Dares
Rules
Gear List

Kik: egimpup.98
egimpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 09:59 AM   #6831
vintagelipstick

Every time you die, add a handful of ice cubes to your underwear. If you’re feeling ~spicy~ , you can even insert a few ice cubes.

I’m going to be playing Persona 5 Royal

Likes: Punishment, pussy dares, wetting, desperation, nipple stimulation, spanking, bondage, edging

Dislikes: too much pain, choking, feet, and messing

Limits: photos, permanent, eating shit or piss, illegal, full public.

vintagelipstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 03:49 AM   #6832
Dashie
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 2 liters of water next time you play, whenever a character dies in combat take a sip.
You can not run from any combats.
Whenever you full wipe, edge.

Do this from start to finish of a dungeon.

I will most likely play Halo 4, campaign all day.
Old 11-18-2020, 11:40 AM   #6833
Ailuridae

Start by putting on your pink fluffy collar. You're gonna be earning your artillery today! Some of these dares are made to be done during the play session, but unless it obviously has to be done during the play session you can choose to do most of these after.

Play on a difficulty that's somewhat hard for you, but not too hard. Any time you enter a vehicle OR pick up a heavy weapon, sniper rifle, or melee weapon (providing you didn't start a level with them), you'll have to roll a d6 and do whichever of the following tasks you roll:
1. Put yourself in a bra-connection wedgie until your next task
2. Insert your tail buttplug for 5 minutes, or until your next task
3. Edge once
4. Write two of the following at random somewhere on your body: "Dare slave", "Try me!", "Use me!" "Yours to tease" "I'm your toy"
5. Put on at least two articles of women's clothing for the rest of your halo session
6. Get on all fours and act like a cat or a dog for two minutes. That means meowing/barking, rubbing up against furniture, chasing your tail, etc.

Any time you die, roll a d6 for your punishment:
1. Insert your giant dildo and cuff your ankles and wrists together for five minutes
2. Corner time for 10 minutes. You must gently play with yourself throughout the corner time, but no cumming!
3. Any time you're on getdare for the next day (+1 day each time you roll this), you must be wearing your tail buttplug
4. You must ask me or one other GD user for a thread to post in (within your limits)
5. Write 10 lines of "Next time I'll be more careful of [whatever killed you])
6. Next time you want to eat/drink something (+1 times each time you roll this), you must eat/drink from a bowl on the floor, in only your underwear, on all fours, without using your hands.

If you die more than five times in one level, roll a d4 on your sixth death and do the task below. Good news is you don't have to roll for deaths on that level anymore!
1. Put on your least favorite chastity cage. You're gonna be in that for four days, friend! Maybe you can get that reduced if you ask me or someone else nicely for some tasks
2. You'll be dripping wax onto 3 of the following 6 body parts, chosen randomly: Soles of your, back, butt, belly, chest, legs
3. Give me (or someone else you trust) control of your qustudio for a week
4. Masturbate while rubbing ice on your nipples, then eat your cum

Hope it's not too extreme, but I wanted to give you a good one! I'll either be playing Smash Ultimate or Tekken 7 online for a few hours, or I'll play some solo Risk of Rain 2

Toys/Likes/Limits
PM Dare

Help punish me!

Old 11-26-2020, 07:41 PM   #6834
Explobe29

Play with a random level 9 cpu on 3 stock, no items, omega stage

Play at least for two hours

No cumming unless told otherwise,
or by begging Pussy (which may or may not be granted)

Cum without being granted, kik me for a severe punishment

Anytime you lose a game, roll a d20 to add or perform a punishment below.

1. Play as little mac for the next ten games and name yourself "slut boy"
2. Any time you lose a stock for the next 3 games, drink a glass of water
3. You are not allowed to pee for the next hour (can stack)
4-5. Bathroom is off limits for a hour (can also stack)
6-7. Drink a glass of water
8. Kik a friend for a punishment dare, do the dare as soon as you get it
9. Fuck yourself with your small buttplug for 5min
10. stick your thumb in your mouth and don't remove it for an entire game
11. For now on you have to set your character to random, unless told otherwise
12. Come close to cumming and stop with your prostate Domi, any precum lick it up
13. Put a stick of butter up your ass, can't remove for any other anal dares until it melts
14. Tape the fingers together of the hand of your choice for the next game
15. Put your inflatable buttplug in at max inflation and vibration
16. For the next game you can't use special attacks
17. For the next game you can't use standard attacks
18. For the next 3 games you can't use shield or grab
19. Put on your ankle cuffs
20. Put on your nipple clamps

Pussy will be playing Kobold adventure (you'll have to get a little creative)

*yip yip*

Last edited by Explobe29; 11-28-2020 at 10:15 AM. Reason: dumb brain
Explobe29 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Explobe29 for this post:
Old 12-03-2020, 07:19 AM   #6835
Explobe29

bumping
thread

*yip yip*
Old 12-03-2020, 10:43 AM   #6836
Ailuridae

I gotta admit, kobold adventure is a tough one. So many scenes, achievements, and endings, and each one is different. Here's the best I could come up with, it'll probably take more than one sitting but kobold adventure seems like a good game for putting down and coming back to. Hope you enjoy

Start the game normally, but try to find an ending you haven't reached before if possible. Here's the catch; Keep track of every point of health, sanity, stamina, and sexual exertion you lose (well, gain for sexual exertion). Any time you play this game until you reach an ending, you will have the following rules. For every three points of health you lose, give yourself anal with Zeus for one minute, with electro turned up. For every two points of sanity you lose, you'll spend one minute caged like the eevee you are. For every two points of stamina you lose, you'll do one squat deep enough to take your dragon dildo into your ass as much as possible and remove it again. For each five points of sexual exertion you accumulate, you will edge once.

Keep track of any achievements you get along the way as well, I might reward or punish you for them accordingly. Finally, when you get to an ending, let me know which one you got and I will give you a fitting task. If you get an ending you don't like and want to continue in the game to find a different one, you may ask me for permission, but I will almost definitely give you a punishment. Have fun

I'm debating between playing a fighting game (Tekken 7/Smash Ultimate) online for a few hours or playing a roguelike (Hades/Noita/Risk of Rain 2) so y'all have a few options to pick from

Toys/Likes/Limits
PM Dare

Help punish me!

Old 12-03-2020, 11:33 AM   #6837
DiaperFelix

Play 10 games with a random character. You have to edge after every loss. If you lose more than 5 games you have to wear your buttplug for 5 hours

I play Rocket League

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DiaperFelix for this post:
Old 12-03-2020, 07:48 PM   #6838
Asmodeus-

you must drink a glass of water an hour and half an hour before you play and you must not go to the toilet before you start your 5 games and be wearing a diaper, play 5 games every goal scorered you must drink 2 mouthfuls of water, if your car gets destroyed you must put a random food item down your diaper, if you lose a game you must wedge yourself, if you lose a game then you had better wet yourself but only for 5 seconds, you must stop at 5 seconds every time, if you win more then you lose then congrats you can go what you want but if you lose more then you win then you must finish wetting yourself and wait an hour before changing, you must also wedgie yourself in this hour time frame.

likes: anal/oral, body writing, hidden/semi public, humiliation/degradation, light pain, piss, cum control, toilet control and chastity.

dislikes:mild pain, light poo

dislikes/limits: heavy scat, social suicide, family, anything above mild pain

Kik - catherineababy

Please degrade me however you like

PM dares body map BDSM test
Asmodeus- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 11:10 AM   #6839
Slug58
Account Banned

Play 10 matches after you get naked
Each one with a positive kill death ratio put on one item of male clothes, each one with negativ female.
After this walk 2km in public.

I play F1 2020 and like diaper dares.

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 10:49 PM   #6840
jdh90

Start by putting on a diaper each time you play. From this point on, you cannot pee anywhere except in your diaper. Start by drinking a glass of water, and an additional glass for each hour you play. You cannot change to an easier difficulty.
You may only change into a new diaper when ALL conditions are met:

1. You have wet 2 times.
2. You have won 10 races.
3. You have won a race without your car touching another car
4. You have won a race without going off the track

Additional rules:
a) For each position behind 1st that you qualify you must fuck your ass for one minute.
b) For every position behind first you finish in the race is 10 minutes of staying in your diaper after you have met the conditions above.

I'm playing Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk