Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 07-20-2020, 04:14 AM   #6781
CSasha
Oracle

And another quick DOUBLE FlyingHesitation

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 04:18 AM   #6782
Sybren

DOUBLE FlyingHesitation

Likes and limits(work in progress)

Kik:Sybrenjelsma
Sybren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 04:21 AM   #6783
Sybren

And as DOUBLE is my CTRL-C it’s easy to have 1 for Cassandra too

Old 07-20-2020, 04:25 AM   #6784
BallbustingBird

Double Cassandra
BallbustingBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 04:33 AM   #6785
CSasha
Oracle

My promise is still running so long. No need to hurry. But DOUBLE FlyingHesitation is only available for so little time left

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 07-20-2020, 04:38 AM   #6786
Sybren

Nice to remind me on that.
DOUBLE for FlyingHesitation

Old 07-20-2020, 04:41 AM   #6787
Sybren

Ballbustingbird has also a promise, so DOUBLE him too

Old 07-20-2020, 04:53 AM   #6788
CSasha
Oracle

Many thanks. I miss an overview.

DOUBLE Ballbustingbird

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-20-2020, 04:54 AM   #6789
CSasha
Oracle

And DOUBLE FlyingHesitation

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-20-2020, 04:56 AM   #6790
Sybren

Living on the EDGE now Cassandra, maybe later today or tomorrow I can see whether I can make one

Old 07-20-2020, 04:56 AM   #6791
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Double flyinghesitation

Edge
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 04:56 AM   #6792
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Double Ballbustingbird

Edge
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 05:05 AM   #6793
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren View Post
maybe later today or tomorrow I can see whether I can make one
Thank you.

DOUBLE FlyingHesitation

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-20-2020, 05:35 AM   #6794
JohnDoeEyes

DOUBLE for bustingbird.

Likes and Limits

Limits: permanent, scat, fam, age play, getting caught
Toys: Dildo, buttplugs, vibrator, panties

JohnDoeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 05:39 AM   #6795
BallbustingBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Hi everyone,

Short version: If you just want to add, just post.

Excited by having getDarians adding numbers of one or more tasks for you to do, as in add threads like this example? Pretty much like PM dares, but all in a bunch at once to work off. But despite advice like this you lack the confidence or you feel like you lack the creativity to set it all up? Or you fear of getting on too much?

Now here's your chance!!! (And if you just like to add to other people's tasks to do and make them suffer in a consensual, kinky fun way, you are welcome anyway.)

Double posts allowed, but no further consecutive posting by the same user allowed until another user posts or 1 hour has passed.

Promises
(people you add to)

You may post a PROMISE about what you are going to do for each post within the next 1 to 24 hours, for example like this:

"I promise to complete 1 deepthroat from full out to full in on my favorite dildo for each post in the following 2 hours."

You can do it with any task from any kink of yours amountable as easy or difficult as you like to, for example:

Send PM dares, write a specified line, spanks to the butt, face slaps, ball or pussy slaps, or any other spanks, push-ups, crunches, steps outside, strokes, edges, vaginal or anal thrusts, orgasms, seconds/minutes/hours/days of being naked, holding your bladder, staying on all four, staying in chastity, diapered, holding a deepthroat (where the first Y seconds/minutes/hours/days don't count), completing a fap roulette whatever you like.

Be as specific as you like to help you going through with it. Remember nobody is making any further decision on your task. You have to set it up yourself before people are adding.

But please, be reasonable! rather go with too low numbers than with too high. We want you to complete them in the end. The less you got, the earlier you completed them and can make a new promise. Start low and slow, baby steps. Makes you getting forward with big steps much sooner.
Alternatively, you can even promise to complete 1 per X full posts, just in case you need smaller numbers due to a bigger or just rather time consuming task or less experience with it.

You MUSTN'T post another promise before you time is over and before you completed all amounts given and posted a decent report. You may take any time to complete your promise after time is up though.

You may always work off your tasks in between, and post in between reports. But your promise isn't completed until the time is up and you completed all amounts given by all the posts.
You don't have to post any in between reports though.

DON'T extend your promises! If posts fell short, then let it just run out, complete the promise, report. And start a new one if you like.

Add for everyone

Anyone may just post without a promise in addition to add to all amounts of all promises (capped by the given time limit of course). Every post counts, even further promises by other users, reports, and your own posts.

Nobody needs to post what they add. Just go ahead and have a conversation. But, you may post DOUBLE in big bold letters followed by an ongoing promise or that promise's user name, for example:

DOUBLE Cassandra

Such a post still counts for all ongoing promises, but doubles the amount added by your post for that one user and their promise.

Option for the final amount

Once your promise's time is up, you may PM one of the posters who added to your amount or a person currently dominating you, and give them the option to half or double your total amount. You may PM others with any waiting time you like. Only the first reply counts. If they do one or the other, you continue to complete your promise's new amount but dedicate it to that user. You also add such dedication to your public completion report.

Options for promises

You may excempt your own posts from adding to your amount, but you need to clearly state so, like "My own posts won't count for my promise."

For each promise you completed, you may either extend your promise by up to 24 hours. But then you have to post at least once every day to maintain it (between 0:00 am and 11:59 pm in your local time).
Or you may add a keyword (possibly with condition), stretch goal or some other fun addition. You may steal from here, modify or invent anything new as you like.

Fail forward

Should you find yourself failing in your promise but like to try again, with all your lessons learned, give yourself some time and wait at least 14 days. Then contact anyone among the top 5 posters in this thread for a pardon. When you get one pardon, you may give up your last promise and make a new one.

Never give yourself up, even when you failed. Failing is human. Learning to walk takes around one thousand falls. Keep going, please.

And I start.

I promise to complete 1 deepthroat from full out to full in on my favorite dildo for each post in the following 2 hours.
(not just an example anymore)
I'm new to the community and may be late with this, but great idea Cassandra!
BallbustingBird is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BallbustingBird for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add thread, cass, cassandra, promise