Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-21-2018, 09:48 PM   #646
bee9
getDare Succubus

Very nice report and you turn to be quite daring!
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 12:32 AM   #647
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Very nice report and you turn to be quite daring!
ohh thank you ♥♥
but this time i was trapped so i didnt had a choice haha *-*
for example on my way back naked at daylight through my neighborhood i noticed that i took a way to high risk for beeing in my neighborhood, so if i could i probably would have stopped the dare and restarted at another time but with my clothes burnt i had no choice haha ♥

you may use this for future dares if you want but on daytime dares i wont walk through my neighborhood again naked at daytime like that again in the next few dares *-*
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 12-22-2018, 05:24 AM   #648
Nwbie
getDare Devil

This is a dare I sometimes give to people, since it's a good for people who want to do something public and the difficulty level can be easily changed.

Find an outfit that consists out of 6 pieces of clothing and that you can wear in public.
(you're allowed to group some, like lingerie or footwear by example)
Assign numbers from 1 to 6 to them and remember the list or take it with you.

Then write down 6 public places, by example library, beach, mall/market, fitness centrum, pool, etc.
Assign the numbers 1 to 6 to them and roll a die (singular of dice).

Now roll a die (take it with you or install an app) and go to the first place you rolled. Once you're there stay there for a few minutes and roll the die again, take the corresponding piece of clothing off and wait again for a few minutes. Now roll the die again and go to corresponding place on your list of places.

In total you have to visit three places and take off three pieces of clothing, then you can go home, however on the way home you must edge before you're allowed to go back in your house also you're not allowed to use a public restroom or something of the sorts.

You can have a friend help you out with the edging, I would be severely impressed if you did.

Should you roll a number for which you already took off the piece of clothing then roll again. You have to take off three pieces of clothing and you cannot stay in the same place meaning you have to visit at least two different places.

Now if you don't find 3 challenging enough or if you want to make a competition out of it with Aylin then I have a few options for you.
Not challenging enough, pick a higher number OR if you roll a number you rolled previously, instead of re-rolling taking off two articles of clothing.

You want to make it a competition, well simple, don't decide on a number, just set a location where you will meet up (and a time limit more for safety).
Both of you can stop whenever they want however the one who rolled the most times wins and the one with the least times loses. (knowing you two though I might have to add something extra though).

So something extra to add, do the dare in a different city or country (or at least neighborhood). However this is especially fun when you're on vacation.
Usually I have people take a selfie (without face) at each location. Instead of you guys taking a selfie by yourselves take one with the hottest guy(s) around.
Keep in mind the pictures must be taken in a public place, so you must have a public background.
Then decide which picture is the hottest for each roll, every time your picture is hotter than the other, you get an extra point. Each roll you did is either 1 point or 2 points (depending on what you find more important).

As long as you fix the rules beforehand the game is fair and fun.
The winner can use the loser as a massage slave for X days.

Ps, you can involve more friends that are into public if you want. There only needs to be 1 winner ;P
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 12-25-2018, 06:40 PM   #649
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Hey guys just wanted to say that (after writing this message) im tied in a wooden box, my friend and aylins friend built, with only my naked ass is outside in a good fuckable position so the rest of my body is covered ❤️ The inside was very comfortable so i can easy be in this position for quite a long time ❤️ We/the box are in a forest near a big road (normally nobody from the road stops there but there could come bikers or so because its very close to a public path) ❤️

Its 2:31 am now and at about 12am-1pm aylin will come free me��❤️I will be tied naked with butt and pussy outside in that locked box without anybody here watching for me so strangers could do everything or even call the police��

And here comes why i post this here even when its not a dare i got here ❤️
For every dare you posted in this thread when im freed i will show myself a stranger fully naked or in a outfit/bodywriting/-painting or whatever ��❤️ Thats a new step ill try to take ��❤️ ...Showing off strangers intentionally❤️
The following 4 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 12-25-2018, 06:43 PM   #650
Nousername582

Nice,

U gonna post a report?
Nousername582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 06:47 PM   #651
Nousername582

I mean I know I haven't given u any dares but I love to read your reports
Old 12-25-2018, 06:48 PM   #652
Nousername582

And also u gonna stay there for 10-11 hours?
Old 12-25-2018, 07:19 PM   #653
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Hey its aylin now. Yes she will post a report and yes she will be in there in that forest for now about 11 hours but its night so i guess probably only one or two stranger will pass

Post as many dares as you can haha we can really show her off this time

One dare you post till in 11 hours = 1 stranger seeing kristina naked or in whatever design you like ;D

Post many dares please haha ill start

Walk naked to your ex bfs house and get in front of his window and edge twice... if the blinds are open touch the glass with your naked ass and your pussy each at least 1 min while playing with you ;D then ring their doorbell and crawl into their backyard on all fours. When yous hear somebody at the door you bark once loud an stay in a nice doggy-face down- ass up-legs spread position wherever you are at that moment. If you hear novody or when he/she left the door you can stand up and walk into the garage which will be warmed up like it was always (i guess haha) then youll stay and maybe sleep there until its about 6am then walk home ;D

So one stranger i will choose haha will see you naked in high heels with „take a video and touch/fuck me“ written on you visible

Habe fun in that box now ill go to bed now haha ❤️
You guys can include me into dares sometimes if you want btw but not everytime ��

Love you guys
-Aylin
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 12-25-2018, 09:28 PM   #654
Nousername582

Since u are trying to show yourself intentionally you could try this:

Post an add online that states you gonna expose yourself naked outside and you are looking for girls to play a game (adults only ), give a time frame so ppl will know when it will happen but give only a general very large area (for ex: 20 min drive from City X). Select 5 of them and give them the instructions were to meet your friend for the starting point (at this point it will be up to your friend how hard it should be to find u -- I am counting on Aylin to make this very easy for them). You should wear high-hills an over coat and a blind fold once u are in place, hands tight behind a tree. Also have 2 dildos lube and lipstick/marker with you. On your body u should write "please rate my ass, cunt and oral skills".
Ratings should be written by the ppl seeking you on your body. It is up to them how will they test to rate u .

hope it's not to extreme for u. Let me know what u think.
Old 12-26-2018, 03:13 AM   #655
Cloudbase

Put on some lightweight color dress and high heels, take optional some duct tape with you. Now go for a walk ~10 min away and find a nice spot to edge. Ups you got your dress dirty, find some restroom or something else to wash it fully. When itīs clean you can finish your edge and make yourself cum. For going back you could either put on that now clean (wet seethrough)dress, make some clothes form the tape (if you brought along) or walk naked
If you like to involve Aylin feel free to help you
Cloudbase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 06:03 AM   #656
Azyliux
Baby Member

Here's a dare for intentionally showing yourself off to other people.

With a fine-tip permanent marker, write "I'll show my PUSSY if you ASK" on the palm of one hand. Then dress in a sexy outfit with a short skirt and no panties.

Go out like this in public where you must show the writing on your hand to five people:
* One teenager, preferably a schoolboy
* One very handsome man around your own age
* One old, very fat man
* One woman
* One person you have known for a year but have never done anything sexual with

And of course, if they ask to see your pussy then you must show it them. Make sure you give them a good long look as you spread yourself wide open.

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 06:59 AM   #657
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Hmmm another one
Dress up and make some mistakes on purpose.

Like panties with the label sticking out above your pants/skirt or wearing an item inside out.

Now let's see how many people will tell you. Anyone who's helpful should be rewarded. Say something along the lines of, thank you so much for helping me .... (some excuse) .... would you enjoy seeing me put it back on the right way?
If so you can do it right there or have them follow you to an alley and give them a short show while putting it back the right way.
This is especially interesting while only wearing a dress inside out.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 07:36 AM   #658
JustJessica

Go to a movie theatre and watch a movie. For each time the main character's name is said out loud, you must remove a piece of clothing. Once your naked, every mention of the main character's name means one minute of masturbation. You can redress once the credits start rolling. Obvs I'd advise sitting at the back and only go to a movie with an 18+ rating (or whatever your country's equivalent is)

Have fun!

PM DARES + GAMES please send me PM dares!

kik: alcoholicjess
JustJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 06:02 AM   #659
11WannaShiny

Please post a picture of your ass and pussy sticking out of the box! <3
11WannaShiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 06:46 AM   #660
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
Hey guys just wanted to say that (after writing this message) im tied in a wooden box, my friend and aylins friend built, with only my naked ass is outside in a good fuckable position so the rest of my body is covered ❤️ The inside was very comfortable so i can easy be in this position for quite a long time ❤️ We/the box are in a forest near a big road (normally nobody from the road stops there but there could come bikers or so because its very close to a public path) ❤️

Its 2:31 am now and at about 12am-1pm aylin will come free me❤️I will be tied naked with butt and pussy outside in that locked box without anybody here watching for me so strangers could do everything or even call the police

And here comes why i post this here even when its not a dare i got here ❤️
For every dare you posted in this thread when im freed i will show myself a stranger fully naked or in a outfit/bodywriting/-painting or whatever ❤️ Thats a new step ill try to take ❤️ ...Showing off strangers intentionally❤️
sorry for writing this report late like this *-*
as little punishment ill do all the dares you posted betwenn when i started the wooden box dare and now ❤️

so..
as you know i was completely naked in that wooden box in the forest ❤️ after aylin left me alone in the forest it was really quiet and really warm in that box only my ass and pussy were cold ❤️ i heard some cars on the road passing and thought of what could happen i get caught *-* This dare wasnt the best idea haha it was very dangerous and that was the moment in which i noticed that *-* i couldnt free myself and had to stay there alone for hours *-*

at first i was fully awake and was full of adrenaline but after minutes and minutes of nothing happening i became tired... ❤️ some cars passed... ❤️

after hours when i was slightly sleeping i was shocked when i felt fingers on my ass *-* i knew i couldnt do anything so i just did nothing *-* I heard two girls laughing and grapping my ass ❤️ then they spanked me with their hands often harder each time until they decided to leave ❤️

then again a long long time nothing...

i was sleeping...
The point when i woke up was when someone started to fuck me with (i guess) his dick ❤️
He fucked me for quite a long time and finnally came inside me (i took pill) ❤️
It was like a reversed glory hole (ass/pussy through hole haha) ❤️
He was really good! ❤️❤️❤️
I guess he was a biker and he probably was alone (i hope so) ❤️

it was morning (could see daylight through the wood and hear birds)

after a last very long time of nothing happening aylin and my bf were finally back and aylin laughed so hard when she heard what happened❤️

when we were home we kept the box for maybe using it again❤️
The following 6 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public