Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-05-2016, 08:21 PM   #601
SlutQueen

Not sure why you're posting here if public is a limit, but wear a diaper in public and poop in it, leave it on for a hour, then take it off somewhere in public, leave it there and go back home (if poo is a limit then just piss in it)

Give me edges here!
Total edges received: 343
Edges completed: 333
Edges remaining: 0
Edges removed from tasks: 10

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
PM Dares
I have a buttplug, three dildos, handcuffs, a Hitachi magic wand and a remote five setting vibe.
Feel free to send me a dare, I'll do anything within likes, and some within dislikes. I'm always up for a game of chess or battleship with forfeits too.
SlutQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 12:58 AM   #602
MirandaCole21

Double diaper yourself under the shortest skirt you own. Your top may not go past the bottom of your skirt. Wet and mess in your diaper while in public. Flash your diaper by lifting your skirt at least three times, and bend over in front of at least 3 people. Then you may go home and change.

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 07:46 AM   #603
Paulsen

Wear opposite sex undearwear for one day. If you can handle try to show it to 3 people.

My Pm Dares

kik is paulsen18, snap is paulpaulsen23

Likes : nudity, masturbation, orgasm control, cum control, being a slave, hidden outddor, hidden puplic, pics, tasks

Dislikes: anal, cbt, denial.

Limits : showing face, body writing, poo, extreme pain, others involved, full public, crossdressing, diaper, permanent, blood, scat, cum swallowing.
Paulsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 09:17 PM   #604
Piggboyg
getDare Sweetheart

Your next 3 orgasms must take place in 3 different places outside. From the moment you read this, going 36 hours without orgasm will restart the dare and add an extra outside orgasm.

I would like mine to include diapers

Likes: Diapers (wetting), ballbusting, edging, mild orgasm denial, underwear control, pee holding, hypnotism

Limits: Public, food in diaper, body writing, cross dressing, enemas, anal, tying balls, bed wetting, anything too extreme

Kik: PiggBoyG

Immediately obedient to any guy who's dick is bigger than mine.

PM me NOW and I will pee for 3 second immediatly
Piggboyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 11:40 AM   #605
GermanSwitchBoy
Account Banned

Poop your diapers in public bus or train

Mine with panties or orgasm spanking or something like this
GermanSwitchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 06:31 AM   #606
GermanSwitchBoy
Account Banned

Bump this thred up
GermanSwitchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:26 AM   #607
Littlekitten112

you must cum into a pair of panties then put them on and wedgie yourself, walk around like that all day

limits : blood/needles/perminment, family/friends, piss/poop, being caught, feet, video/pics unless i trust you

Malee!! (Ftm)

switch, little and kitten
Littlekitten112 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Littlekitten112 for this post:
Old 10-11-2016, 09:52 AM   #608
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I hope you are feeling active today LittleKitten.. Lets go for a walk, But dont worry it wont take much longer then 30 mins..

It sure is warm tho, we better adjust your clothes for comfort. .
Grab any pair of footwear you like, , And leave your underwear and bra off its going to be a warm day, Now You always did look really hot in the tightest pair of shorts you own, But dont forget to put a nice big strip of hard grit abrasive sandpaper across your kittycat. But if you dont have that then 1 clothespin on your clit and one on a lip will do good. .. its only to keep you humble. Now Get a nice dark top of your choosing, but remember its warm so it should be thin!
Before putting you shirt on. Write "I LOVE TO BE NAKED" , & "Just here for a good time" on your breasts.. When you are done put a clamp or clothespin on sideways on each nipple. this will be your new "step counter"

When you reach your 15 min mark find a spot where you can drop your shorts to your ankles. Now roll a 6 sided dice, and times your age by the number you roll. Spank your bare ass that many times and flick any or an assortment of the clothespins that many times in total.

Once you are done of that you may release the clothespins(for safety) and then reapply them exactly where they just were. once you are home remove the clothespins and then you are free to masturbate to orgasm ..

If you would like more please PM me. if you are into writing reports you are welcome to send me one.

Good luck! hope it was to your liking.

For my dare please do not involve crossdressing or dippers.
Outdoor Dares preferred, Rural.
located. No Involving other people
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME

Last edited by Robert_Z_man; 10-11-2016 at 09:56 AM.
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:22 PM   #609
Fredblogs

Strip naked in a semi public place and then redress after counting to 20.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:34 PM   #610
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

tie your cock and balls tight now go outside and strip nude, close your eyes and count 1-100, then with your eyes still closed get on your hands and knees and spread you butt checks apart, again count 1-100. then with your eyes still closed spank each butt cheek 50 times before opening your eyes and getting dressed.

Please no anal, or involving others. I live in a rural area and dont have a "city" nearby
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:39 PM   #611
Littlekitten112

go out an find some stinging nettles ones done either stay there if possible or go home and spank your ass cock/balls and tits with them

limits : blood/needles/perminment, family/friends, piss/poop, being caught, feet, video/pics unless i trust you

Malee!! (Ftm)

The following user says Thank You to Littlekitten112 for this post:
Old 10-11-2016, 06:14 PM   #612
ColoradoSlaveBoy

Hmm go find a public restroom that's nice and busy, go into a stall and strip completely naked. After you're naked give yourself 10 nice and loud spanks on each ass cheek, and then sit down and edge twice! After you've brought yourself to the edge twice you can dress and exit the bathroom.

Make mine something I can do in the restroom at my college

Likes: Humiliation, Crossdressing, degradation, bondage, forced exhibition, puppy play, role play, edging, tasks, orgasm control/denial
Hard Limits: scat, bladder control, extreme pain, permanent marks, showing face, Outdoors, anything to do with friends or family.

Kik: ThatKinkySub1
ColoradoSlaveBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 10:17 AM   #613
noob37

Bring a dildo with you while wearing your butt plug and panties to a public bathroom. Once there you will fuck your ass with your dildo until you have a nice gape. Once you cum you will use that as lube before inserting your butt plug again.

Pm me diaper slave and I’ll spend the day diapered while having your usernames little baby written on the front of my diapers, will also send pic proof
Pm me tasty and ill taste my cum
noob37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 10:26 AM   #614
Littlekitten112

go into a woods and strip walk 5 mins from your cloths and then edge 3 times go back and get changed but just leave your underwear

Malee!! (Ftm)

Old 10-13-2016, 11:41 AM   #615
jkhvbdz

You must spank your bare ass 20 times somewhere in public (you may be hidden).
Limits: Messy, permanent, illegal, scat, pics/videos

PM Dares http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=23681
jkhvbdz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk