dislike: anal, pee, pet play

limits: public, permanent, pictures, diapers, candles, scat

I don't have any toys right now

PM me, my pussy is waiting for dares

21/F/32B
Destiny15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:50 PM   #587
KWM

This is the BEST story on the site right now. I love the plot twists. Keep up the good writing.
KWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #588
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, it's so easy to picture what's happening in the story with the quality of the writing.
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:11 AM   #589
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

Ooooh what a twist can't wait to see where this goes greaat chapter as always Lea
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 08:05 AM   #590
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 60. Three Finger Sprint

Nicole

'Can— Oh! – Can you please stop that?' Nicole asked the foxy redhead, her request interrupted by a devilish twist of Amy's fingers, still lodged firmly in her behind.

'No,' Amy replied blandly. 'Not until you tell everyone in here that you really are a dirty little cunt who loves it up the ass.'

Nicole looked uncomfortably about the room in the mirror. The reflections of the girls that earlier had been sneaking glances were now studiously looking in any direction but at her. No, she wasn't about to announce such a thing to them. She'd already made her decision. No more subby Nicole being humiliated. She bit her lip and remained silent as Amy continued to twist her fingers about inside Nicole's tight and aching asshole.

'You were gone all summer, and the first night back, you're already fucked and marked by another girl,' Amy murmured into her ear, licking at her earlobe. 'A girl who isn't me. I'm hurt. Did our times in the drama closet mean nothing to you?'

Wiggling and shifting her weight from foot to foot, unable to find any relief from the pain in her ass, Nicole looked at herself in the mirror. There she was, messy and marked, naked and shaking, nipples hard as rocks. And behind her, head on her shoulder, was Amy. God, Amy.

No wonder she'd fallen for Evie. The two girls truly were almost identical – they even had their hair dyed the same deep shade of red. But the difference was there. Amy had a different patterning of freckles, and lacked Evie's open expression. Evie was sweet and friendly, and made Nicole want to cuddle up and bare her soul to her. Amy, though – Amy was all fire and passion, and forcefully claimed Nicole's soul whenever it pleased her.

What I really want is both of them in the same person, Nicole thought, slumping forwards against the bathroom counter, shaking. Evie in the daytime and Amy at night.

Amy leaned over with her.

'You haven't answered,' she whispered, biting at Nicole's earlobe. 'Didn't you miss me at all? If you did, you'd make it up to me by telling everyone what a cunt you are. Sleeping around when I was missing and waiting for you…' she let the sentence trail off into a kiss on Nicole's ear.

Nicole felt her arms growing weak. How was she supposed to think when the girl was so damn good at getting to her? How was she meant to keep up her decision to remain independent of everyone?

Fine, she thought, gasping for breath, her wet privates clenching in time with her sore rear hole. I give in. I did miss you.

'Hey everyone,' she said aloud, her voice trembling. Could she really do this? 'I'm a dirty little cunt who loves it up the ass.' The words were said quietly, but she said them.

Amy tutted.

'You can do better than that,' she said, and yanked her fingers inside Nicole sharply upwards.

Nicole shrieked and rose up onto her tiptoes. 'I love it up the ass!'

'Uh, that's great, Nicole,' one nearby girl said, sounding as if she wanted to be anywhere but here.

The doorway's right there, Nicole thought, grimacing against the pain. I don't see you using it.

Nope, the girl just stood there and stared. At her, Nicole, being pinned against a bench and having her asshole stretched open against her will.

Amy pulled her fingers free of her ass. For just a moment, Nicole breathed a sigh of relief, thinking her torment was over now that she'd obeyed. But then Amy pushed her fingers back in, hard – using three fingers this time.

The ache she'd been experiencing in her ass flared into fiery agony as she was stretched wide open. Nicole cried out, her fingers scrabbling wildly at the smooth surface of the counter.

'Look at that, she can take three fingers up her asshole,' Amy said. 'That's how you really spot a slut.'

Nicole wasn't sure if the tears forming in the corners of her eyes were from the pain or the humiliation.

'So how about it,' Amy continued. 'Anyone want to take their own turn to explore this little whore's asshole? You can stretch her all you want.'

'No thanks,' another girl replied, doing her makeup in the mirror. 'I don't want to get my fingers dirty.'

'Awh, did you hear that, Nicole?' Amy said in a commiserating tone. 'The girls all think you're dirty. Why don't you reassure them?' She pushed upwards with all three fingers.

'I— I'm clean!' Nicole yelped, dancing about on her toes and being completely unsuccessful in freeing her ass from the fingers she was impaled upon. 'I had lots of enemas; my ass is completely clean.'

'I don't believe a word of it,' the girl replied. 'If she's so clean, let her get up on the counter and give everyone a show; have her stretch her own ass open and show us how wet it gets her.'

'That sounds like a fantastic idea,' Amy purred.

Nicole wondered if her return to St. Krystal's could possibly get any more humiliating.

'You heard her, get up there and give everyone a show,' Amy told her. 'This wouldn't be happening if you'd been loyal and come straight back to me,' she added in a whisper. 'Since you wanted to whore yourself out, you're going to do just that, and everyone is going to laugh at you for it.'

Nicole's mind reeled. Amy really had been waiting for her? The way the sexy redhead had always taken her so forcefully in secret, but never asked her to date, Nicole had just assumed that she'd meant nothing to the girl.
I assumed it, she thought dully. I never even asked how she felt.

Nicole sniffed back a tear, not knowing whether it came from the pain, the humiliation, or the heavy feeling of guilt that had settled over her, realising she hadn't gone looking for Amy the moment she'd returned to school. The last thing she wanted to do right now was give a show of her masturbating and hurting her own ass for a bunch of girls she barely knew – not that such a thing was particularly high on her list of desires at any other time.

'Do as I told you,' Amy whispered into her ear. 'Take your punishment like a good girl, and everything will be better again later.'

Nicole's will crumpled completely.

'Yes, Miss,' she whispered, her voice choked with emotion.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 08:10 AM   #591
owlart
getDare Devil

Oh wow, thanks Leo, Amy's really making Nicole suffer!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:43 PM   #592
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

Hmm I think I prefer Evie to Amy but Amy also sounds very entertaining
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #593
Xrider

Such a pleasure to read you as always.
Xrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:38 AM   #594
gieke
Distinguished Member

I just catched up with reading this, and there are only two things i can say:
  1. Make a book out of this!
  2. WRITE MORE OR I KILL YOUR FAMILY

Truly amazing story.
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #595
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

what happened to the title?
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:16 AM   #596
Shades
getDare Devil

I think one of the admins is playing a prank on leopard.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:20 AM   #597
gieke
Distinguished Member

well, the title certainly makes sense now

put me on the PM list too
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:16 PM   #598
DoUReallyWantToKnow

Brilliant once again! This chapter was a perfect introduction for Amy; poor Nicole seems to have to suffer plenty of dominatrixes in her life haha. Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon!

Lol at the title joke by the way ;D
DoUReallyWantToKnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #599
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 61. Four Finger Spread

Nicole

Nicole climbed slowly up onto the bathroom counter, deliberately keeping her eyes down; not so much to keep up a more submissive appearance, as to avoid looking into the mirror and seeing just how many girls were in the bathroom staring at her at that moment. There wasn't enough room to kneel with her head down facing the mirror, so she turned slightly so that one foot was dangling off the edge of the counter, the other in the neighbouring sink. She then lowered herself down onto her elbows, her face just above the basin of warm water she'd been washing herself with.

'That's a good girl,' Amy said, stroking Nicole's hair back and gathering it up into a ponytail held in her fists. 'Now put a finger from each hand in both your cunt and your ass and spread them. Show everyone how well your fuckholes have been cleaned out.'

'Yes, Miss,' Nicole whimpered, and shifted her weight, lowering her thighs so that she could reach behind herself.

Amy had already done a good job of loosening her ass – not that Nicole was about to thank her for it – and so it only took a few seconds to slide her fingers inside herself, the index fingers from each hand slipping into her vagina, and the middle fingers from each hand working past the first joint into her ass.

Both holes gripped tight at her fingers, unhappy at even that much intrusion. Her vagina was still tender from the day before, and her ass was a lot more than tender; if it hadn't been for Amy's close presence holding her hair, Nicole doubted she could have forced herself to keep her fingers in at all.

'She's not spreading,' the other girl pointed out. 'I thought she was meant to be a slut. Make her get her holes open.'

'You heard the girl,' Amy said with an edge to her voice. 'Get your ass right up in the air and pull your holes open properly. I know you can get much wider than that.'

Nicole wasn't sure if the hint of anger in Amy's voice was at her for her poor performance, or at the other girl for ordering Amy about. Either way, making Amy angry was bad for her.

She started to lift her ass up into the air, and immediately realised the predicament that she'd been put into – and why Amy was holding onto her hair. With her thighs and calves nearing a right angle from each other in order to keep her ass high, there was no way Nicole could continue to support the weight of her upper body, and her head fell automatically down towards the filled basin. She would have gone face first down into the warm water if it hadn't been for Amy's grip – meaning that most of her body weight was being supported by her hair.

Pain shot through her head as Nicole shifted more of her weight forward to get her ass higher. Luckily, hair pulling was such a turn on for her that she had little trouble dealing with it, and told herself to focus on that pain turning her on in order to distract her from the pain her holes were feeling.

Gritting her teeth, Nicole began to stretch her holes, pulling them as wide as she could. The pain in her ass doubled as she pulled, both her vagina and ass struggling to clench shut in rebellion, but Nicole kept pulling, trying to make her holes relax so that she could stretch them open enough to satisfy her tormenters.

'Happy now?' Amy asked, clearly speaking to the girl.

'I suppose,' the girl sniffed. 'But I still don't want to finger her.'

'Timewaster,' Amy muttered under her breath. 'Okay, now that she's gone,' she said then, 'I want you to lap at that nice warm water like a good doggy for performing your tricks.'

Amy eased her hold on Nicole's hair, slowly lowering her towards the water.
Blushing and not at all interested in lapping up water, but wanting this public ordeal over with, Nicole relaxed her fingers, but decided it would be wise to keep them in place, and began to lap at the water.

She had no real experience with pet play, and wound up getting more water on her face than in her mouth, but it wasn't as if the warm water tasted any good anyway.

'Good dog,' Amy told her. 'Now bark!'

Nicole screwed up her face. But she knew that "do I really have to" wouldn't lead anywhere good, and so instead let out a tiny 'arf.'

'Come on, puppy – you can do better than that. Nice and loud, let everyone in the showers hear there's a dirty dog in here.'

'Arf! Arf!'

Nicole winced more as she heard her voice echo back shrill through the tiled wash rooms.

'That's a good girl,' Amy said, letting go of her hair.

Nicole spluttered as she went face first into the water, letting go of her holes to push herself up again. She looked at Amy flatly, holding back any number of choice curse words that would never normally pass her lips, and that she knew definitely shouldn't at that moment.

'Now go crawl into the showers, puppy cunt,' Amy told her, completely unfazed by Nicole's expression. 'And I want you to sit there barking and pawing at a cold tap until someone turns it on so that you can shower. Hot or cold, whatever they give you. Once you're all scrubbed clean you can be a human again, but you remain on your knees until then.'

Amy leaned in and kissed her nose, then without another word spun and left the bathrooms.

Nicole remained on the counter for a few moments watching the redhead's departure, licking her lips and wishing that Amy had kissed them instead, then sighed and climbed down to complete the task she'd been given.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #600
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I love this story
Amy is proving to be rather interesting too o.o
Can't wait for more

*story comments from me always feel so false. But I was coerced*

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy