Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-26-2014, 01:27 AM   #586
Krepos

What is your favourite place in the world?
What are the 3 things you can't live without?
Krepos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:26 AM   #587
Squirrel

You probably already answered that question somewhere, but:

What made you initially join getDare, and what made you stay?
Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:02 AM   #588
maxS
Distinguished Member

If you would be an animal what would it be and why?
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 05:08 AM   #589
Tadario

What are the 5 best things about living in the UK and being a Brit ?
What are the 5 worst things about living in the UK and being a Brit ?

On average, then how many edges do you normally have to endure during a week ?

How would you react if you woke up after a night out, and found multiple used condoms next to you?

If could pick a celebrity to date, then who would it be and why ?
Tadario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 12:22 PM   #590
Siren
getDare Succubus

1.Have you ever left the country? If so where did you travel to?
I've been to Disneyland Paris with my parents and younger brother twice when I was in primary school, and I went on a school trip to Italy when I was 12. EDIT: Aaaand I've just remembered the last holiday I went on, which was to Cyprus with my family. We mostly stayed in the touristy parts of Paphos, but visited Nicosia, the capital, and crossed over to the Turkish side, too. It was quite a contrast.

2. What's your favorite scent?
In terms of perfume, either anything fruity, or vanilla. If it's just smells in general, then freshly baked bread. Freshly baked anything, really. Especially if it's just as you've come inside from the cold, and the warmth and the smell hit you at the same time.

3. What is your favorite thing to go shopping for?
Probably make-up. I always struggle to get my size when clothes/shoe shopping (curse my big feet) so make-up is great in that it's one size fits all, really. That and I just love make-up and could easily spend a fortune simply from buying every available colour of lipstick, lipgloss and nail varnish.

4. Do you prefer wearing lipstick or eyeshadow?
Lipstick. I never really know what to do with eyeshadow, and I feel like lipstick usually looks pretty sexy.

5. What is your least favorite book genre?
Hm, probably romance, I suppose. If it's literally just about someone's relationship then I find it so dull. I don't mind if it's mixed in with other things, but that on it's own just isn't for me.

What is your favourite place in the world?
My friend's house. Her family are so lovely and I've got lots of nice memories there.

What are the 3 things you can't live without?
(These are aside from family/friends, seeing as that's a given and they're not technically things.)

Singing. I just absolutely love it, whether by myself in my room or at choir. It helps me feel less stressed at times, too, which is a nice bonus.

My bed. I love sleep, and I love getting cosy under the duvet.

Books. Films and tv shows are great, too, but when I really want to get into a story, I have to read it.

You probably already answered that question somewhere, but:

What made you initially join getDare, and what made you stay?

Don't worry about it; if I have done, it's buried amongst the ton of other questions I've answered, and anyway, it's a good question

I initially joined to find dares, because I found it exciting and it felt naughty just being here. At first, I stayed because I enjoyed doing those dares, and eventually figuring out sexual arousal and how dares can factor into that. Gradually, that's changed into occasionally doing truths/dares from the forums (usually when I'm bored) but mostly playing with people one on one (in a D/s sense, rather than TorD) and generally chatting. It's nice being able just to chat about kink sometimes, as it's not something I share with people offline, and there are still some good ideas on the forums at times, though unfortunately it seems like they're less frequent than they used to be.

If you would be an animal what would it be and why?
I'm gonna stick to my earlier answer of a cat, because I can be kind of fussy when it comes to making friends and some people seem to think I'm a bit aloof.

What are the 5 best things about living in the UK and being a Brit?
In no particular order:
The NHS. Yeah, the waiting times aren't always great, and no one likes being on a hospital ward, but on the whole, I think the NHS works well and I'm thankful it's there, particularly after having to have surgery after a short hospital stay recently.

Democracy. I'm forever thankful that I was lucky enough to be born in a country where I'm not denied a right to an education because of my gender, where there is government support for those who need it, where I have the right to vote, and where we are not frequently wracked by civil war or ravaged by natural disasters.

British humour. When it comes to comedy, it's British all the way for me. American stuff can't hold a candle to it.

Accents/dialects. It seems like there are loads for such a small country and I love it.

The monarchy. Come on, who wouldn't want a royal family partly comprised of someone as entertaining as the Duke of Edinburgh? It's also a great excuse for more public holidays.

What are the 5 worst things about living in the UK and being a Brit?
Also in no particular order:
Americanisms. You're British, for chrissakes, so bloody well talk and act like it.

Our education system. If the government would actually give an iniative or change enough time to take effect and demonstrate whether it's an improvement or not, then perhaps we wouldn't be in quite such a mess. Instead, as soon as the government changes, they feel the need to discard everything introduced by the previous government in order to distance themselves from any perceived mistakes made by a different party. I don't know how they expect teachers or students to keep up when exams are being changed seemingly every school year.

The phone hacking scandal. Seriously, does anyone still give a shit?

Weather forecasters. If I see one more sodding prediction of an "indian summer" or a "heatwave", I'm going to scream. Lieeeeees all lies. We're British. We expect rain. We live to complain about that stuff.

Rape conviction rates. For a first world country, they're appalling low, and cases are still being thrown out due to things like the victim's choice of underwear or alcohol consumption. I don't know that it's much better anywhere else, but it still sickens me.

On average, then how many edges do you normally have to endure during a week?
Hm, I'm not sure. I'd guess about 10, seeing as I normally cum at least once a day, sometimes twice, and usually edge a little before then.

How would you react if you woke up after a night out, and found multiple used condoms next to you?
I'd feel a bit panicked and pretty confused, seeing as the last thing I'm interested in when drunk is sex.

If could pick a celebrity to date, then who would it be and why?
Tom Hiddleston. I find him incredibly sexy and he comes across as someone who would be very interesting to know. He also has a reputation as a bit of a gentleman, so I'm hoping that means he's secretly kinky as fuck

Thank you for all the questions! I feel special

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more

Last edited by Siren; 06-29-2014 at 12:45 PM.
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:16 PM   #591
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Omgoshhh I bought a "fresh bread" scented candle this winter and it was lovely! Although it made me constantly hungry. And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loves shopping for make-up.. I had asked because I had just bough 5 lipsticks yesterday that I totally didn't need but still felt compelled to buy anyway Anyway I'll ask a few more questions so I don't clog up your thread with my nonsense.

1. What's your favorite beverage, alcoholic and non-alcoholic?

2. Do you prefer flowers or chocolates?

3. Do you prefer the ocean or a pool?

4. What color eyes do you have?

5. What's your favorite type of candy?
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:19 PM   #592
andyinny
getDare Sweetheart

1.) Are you bringing any panties at all to university?
2.) How are you going to keep up such a vigorous masturbation schedule with a roommate?
3.) If you find you have a good looking roommate, will you try to seduce her?
4.) Are you going to become a wanton slut after you get out of mummy's and daddy's house?
5.) Do you hope to travel abroad during school?

Limits: Family, Printers, Illegal, Glitter, Brussels Sprouts
Not looking for male play partners.
Likes playing with traps and genetic females....
If you like either of these:
http://soundgasm.net/u/andyinny
Talk to me sometime...

Andy's Current Dare:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420040[/SIGPIC]
andyinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 12:42 PM   #593
Siren
getDare Succubus

Omgoshhh I bought a "fresh bread" scented candle this winter and it was lovely! Although it made me constantly hungry. And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loves shopping for make-up.. I had asked because I had just bough 5 lipsticks yesterday that I totally didn't need but still felt compelled to buy anyway. Anyway I'll ask a few more questions so I don't clog up your thread with my nonsense.
Haha, I can imagine! Oh, you always need more lipstick. Even if you get two in the same colour- that just means you can leave one in your bag and one at home Nonsense? Pah!

1. What's your favorite beverage, alcoholic and non-alcoholic?
I love Baileys (in the winter) and Sex On The Beach (in the summer.) Well, just generally any cocktails, to be honest, haha. As for non-alcoholic drinks, I like vanilla coke and vanilla milkshake. Yum.

2. Do you prefer flowers or chocolates?
I was given some flowers for the first time recently after coming out of hospital, and it did really cheer me up; they looked absolutely lovely and made my room smell great, too. I think flowers are a bit more special than chocolates, seeing as you mainly get given them either if you're ill or as a romantic gesture. But y'know, I'll never say no to nice chocolates, haha.

3. Do you prefer the ocean or a pool?
Hm... for swimming, the pool, definitely. But I love going to the beach, and the sea's more fun, I think. And then you don't smell of chlorine, blegh.

4. What color eyes do you have?
Blue with a ring of hazel around the pupil, so they usually look green (and I've had numerous people wrongly insist that they are.)

5. What's your favorite type of candy?
I'm really bad when it comes to sweets and I like most of them, to be honest (much to my dentist's chagrin, I'm sure.) I particularly like gummy bears (who doesn't?) and sour Skittles. Foam bananas amd fizzy cola bottles are good, too. I'm so good at picking favourites, haha.

1.) Are you bringing any panties at all to university?
There's no way I'm ditching my knickers

2.) How are you going to keep up such a vigorous masturbation schedule with a roommate?
I won't have a roommate; I know it's typical for Americans to have roommates at college, but over here most people have their own room in halls for the first year. You can share, but the options for that are pretty limited and I'd far rather have my own space.

3.) If you find you have a good looking roommate, will you try to seduce her?
Even without the previous answer, I don't think I'd be all that good at trying to seduce someone, unless they considered clumsiness to be a seductive attribute or something

4.) Are you going to become a wanton slut after you get out of mummy's and daddy's house?
What do you mean, become a wanton slut? I'm sure I'll just generally be a bit more open about sexual stuff when I'm at uni seeing as I won't know anyone there, whereas I've grown up with the people from my sixth form, for example, so for me to "change" to that sort of person would be kind of weird. My parents right now aren't strict (they're not lax, either, just actually reasonable) so I could act like that now if I really wanted to.

5.) Do you hope to travel abroad during school?
My degree is a four year course and I'll be spending the third year studying or working in two different countries, one French-speaking and the other Spanish-speaking. I can't remember what the options are exactly at the uni I've applied to (I've looked at about 40 so that's not surprising) but I know that Colombia was one option for Spanish, which would definitely be interesting.

Thank you for the questions!

Old 06-30-2014, 12:41 PM   #594
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

1. What is the last meal you had?

2. Are you going on any vacations this year?

3. What is the last book you read?

4. What is your favorite brand of makeup?

5. What is your favorite store to shop in for clothes?
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:14 PM   #595
Siren
getDare Succubus

1. What is the last meal you had?
Spaghetti and meatballs.

2. Are you going on any vacations this year?
No I haven't been on holiday in three years and I really wish I was!

3. What is the last book you read?
Double Cross by James Patterson.

4. What is your favorite brand of makeup?
Hm... I like L'Oreal, but that can be a little pricey, so I often go for Rimmel instead. I love Barry M for nail varnish, though, because they have every colour imaginable and they're all inexpensive.

5. What is your favorite store to shop in for clothes?
I like New Look; they've got a good mix of stuff, and they also have shoes that are actually in my size, which is always handy

Old 07-01-2014, 12:34 PM   #596
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

1. What is the view like out of the window closest to you?
2. What's your stance on whether or not Smurfs should ride dragons?
3. You're locked in a room with a tree. What do you talk about?
4. What's your favourite joke?
5. What's your second favourite TV show?
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:32 PM   #597
Siren
getDare Succubus

1. What is the view like out of the window closest to you?
Just a bunch of trees and houses, nothin' special.

2. What's your stance on whether or not Smurfs should ride dragons?
Utterly outrageous. I want a go.

3. You're locked in a room with a tree. What do you talk about?
I just read punishlola's amswer for this and wish I'd thought of that...

I'd ask them what it was like to be a tree, of course, and sympathise with them about getting pooed on by birds and having your personal space invaded.

4. What's your favourite joke?
Basically any and all puns, especially Milton Jones'. His are usually hilarious.

I quite like these two from tumblr:
Where did Noah keep the bees?

In the ark hives.

Welcome to Plastic Surgery Addicts Anonymous. I’m seeing a lot of new faces in the crowd this week and I just have to say I’m really disappointed.

5. What's your second favourite TV show?
Erm, overall, God only knows. I can't even pick a first favourite As for shows that are still going, I'd say either Agents of SHIELD (it's kind of terrible but I still like it), Bad Education or Have I Got News For You (that counts, right?)

Old 07-03-2014, 01:39 PM   #598
Master.
Distinguished Member

Who is your favourite character in Bad Education (and why are they your favourite)?
Who is your favourite character in Agents of Shield (and why are they your favourite)?
Who is your favourite regular on have I Got News For You (and why are they your favourite)?
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:34 PM   #599
Siren
getDare Succubus

Who is your favourite character in Bad Education (and why are they your favourite)?
Pickwell, definitely. Pretty much everything she says/does makes me laugh.

Who is your favourite character in Agents of Shield (and why are they your favourite)?
Fitz because he's just adorable and I love a geek.

Who is your favourite regular on have I Got News For You (and why are they your favourite)?
Hm... Jo Brand always makes a good guest host, but I'll say Andy Hamilton because he's normally good for a quick witty comment. Ian Hislop and Paul Merton are always great, though, of course.

I've decided to add a rule onto the thread for a bit, because it's summer and I'm a bit bored. So from now on, for every question asked, I will spend a minute outside with a dress/skirt on and without any knickers underneath. And if they're really good questions I might even let you pick a very short skirt and a windy day The rule doesn't count for any really repetitive questions (search in the thread if you want to check if your question's been asked before) or, um, if I say so

Last edited by Siren; 07-06-2014 at 12:55 PM.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:47 PM   #600
Master.
Distinguished Member

Not a very interesting question I know but what's on your reading list for the summer?
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama