Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-17-2023, 01:11 PM   #46
nikki18

1. Has anyone gone out in public with something inside them?
i have a few times

1b) **add-on question: Have you had both holes occupied while in public?
i have yes

2) Have you gone out with something that wasn't a sex toy inside you, and if so, what was the item(s)?
yes, carrot - i was dared to have that in the whole weekend and i did, i did not turn organge but there was a little staining for like 2 days

Loves: Being told to do things as if i have no say in it nor to be seen as human but more like an object for use
Kik: sluttynikki17
Likes: Use,Abuse,Humiliation,Pain,Spanking,Rules, being Control and doing weird or strange dares! Some Risky/Illegal possible
Hard Limits: No family nor friends to find out hence NO Pics/Cam/phone, Blood(semi)
nikki18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 05:43 AM   #47
Rogueslutt

1. Has anyone gone out in public with something inside them?

On several occasions!

1b) **add-on question to the above question for girls: Have you had both holes occupied while in public?

Yup

2) Have you gone out with something that wasn't a sex toy inside you, and if so, what was the item(s)?

No, never found any non sex toy item that was quite comfortable enough to wear out
Rogueslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 01:49 AM   #48
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

1. Has anyone gone out in public with something inside them? (anally for guys and girls, or vaginally for girls)

Yes, I'm not allowed to leave the house without having my ass plugged with a plug of my Masters choice.

1b) **add-on question to the above question for girls: Have you had both holes occupied while in public?

My cunt is Masters property and I'm not allowed to have anything inside it except for his cock.

I once had some grapes in my butt

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 05:00 PM   #49
sissybill
Distinguished Member

yes ive gone out to dominos pizza with huge plug in me n took pic in the rest room
kik me too see it
sissycandy2464
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 12:20 AM   #50
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
1. Has anyone gone out in public with something inside them? (anally for guys and girls, or vaginally for girls)
Many times! I've gone to the shop wearing a butt plug (once it plopped out mid-shopping!), and to the pub... I've been out cycling with a plug inserted... I've done it while wearing a cock ring or locked up in a cock cage... Before I had access to sex toys I manufactured my own butt plugs out of wood or used other suitably shaped objects. I've even gone out with an inflatable plug, and a few times with my round plug - which is so big I can't really walk naturally. (It isn't big per se - but I have a very tight bum...)

The thing I've not had the opportunity to try is a good vibrating toy. I've had a few vibrating toys but they somehow didn't work for me - the vibrations were in the wrong place or just too fast, etc.

I love the "hidden public" aspect of it!

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 05:45 PM   #51
2Temptation

1. Has anyone gone out in public with something inside them? (anally for guys and girls, or vaginally for girls) Yes, anally and vaginally

1b) **add-on question to the above question for girls: Have you had both holes occupied while in public? Yes, occassionally.

2) Have you gone out with something that wasn't a sex toy inside you, and if so, what was the item(s)? No
Hard Limits: Social suicide, full public, family/friends, face, messy, permanent, illegal

Toys
Lush 3, hush 2, princess plug, jiggle balls, nipple clamps

I'm into showing my tits until my 40th birthday

Add to my calendar
2Temptation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 09:04 AM   #52
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Yes, plugged and in chastity or with metal rings around my cock and balls many times.

No
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk