Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-30-2009, 09:10 PM   #46
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

I say female. Females torturing you is much more fun to read ^^

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:12 PM   #47
djneedsgooddares

The females will be tourturing me as usual, by slutting me to those guys I guess. I think they've been planning on doing this anyway. They've already made me give head and all kinds of other stuff
djneedsgooddares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:22 PM   #48
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

to completely service their needs ofcourse. let them do what they want. and if they try to penetrage your vagina.. well, the jokes on them then. then its back on you when u beg them to ass fuck you.
BucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:27 PM   #49
djneedsgooddares

Actually the joke will b on me the whole time. They will b able to fuck my vagina the whole time, and it has this tiny vibrator that in the end, will make me cum. So I will pass it along to them. They r prolly gunna make me suck and fuck alot of dick thanks to this. So feel proud, cus I'll have a mouthful to say the least
Old 08-30-2009, 09:48 PM   #50
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

I'm sorry. i was just trying to help with your request. If i can think of anyways for you to get back at them, i will let you know....
Old 08-31-2009, 02:23 AM   #51
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

I suppose you could try just asking them if they'd let you have a chance to get some revenge. They probably won't agree, but after what they've done to you, maybe they'll let you have a shot at taking some payback.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Old 08-31-2009, 03:42 AM   #52
Experimental_Daree

Why would you want revenge when you have so much to be grateful to them for? I think you should beg not to be put in the shit tub again and hide a knife in the tub of shit so you can cut your way out when they put you in it. When you're free jump out and give them all a big shit covered hug to say thanks. After this you should apologise for messing up their clothes and offer to tell them where they can find some nice clean ones close by-they wouldn't want to be walking home like that would they? Offer to tell them on the condition that they take all the attire off you, strip naked (throw their clothes into the shit tub just to make sure) and give you a rub down under the outdoor shower and each should take turns in giving you a hand job/blow job. When you're all cleaned off take some pictures of them, make them pose for you and do things. Then give them all some clothes that you've hidden in advance. If they bitch threaten to post the pictures all over town. If they happen to have incomplete outfits with too small clothes-well you can't be expected to know all their sizes can you?

Keep posting the stories, love the thread.
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:10 AM   #53
djneedsgooddares

Oh no, don't feel sorry! I didn't mean for that to sound that way. I was telling you to get satisfaction from the fact that I'm gunna get dominated LOL. And it's past the point where I can get revenge so I'm going to do as they say until I fond another way. Haha they have so much blackmail on me!! They have videos of me getting bookakied and of me giving blow jobs and all kinds of stuff. The first one wasactually real funny: they told me it was a cow udder (I was blind folded), so I was going do town pretty much deep throating this guy when he just blew a huge load, which I thought was milk so I swallowed, then I heard all the laughter, they took off the blindfold, and I saw what had just happend. Basically, ever since then, I decided the best thing to do is follow their orders because I don't want to see those pics come up anywhere. LOL so don't feel bad!!
Old 08-31-2009, 08:57 PM   #54
djneedsgooddares

Default A Combination of the Two...

So, if you aren't familiar with what is going on, read the two dares which have been given to me to relay to my "masters" as a part of my punishment. And here's how it went: They dressed me up as stated in the dare (the boobs, vagina, a thong, and an essentially see threw bra, along with a wig and even some clear heels) and was then plastered with cow manure. Covered from head to toe, the girls saran wrapped me to a tree along the path in the neighborhood park (which by the way is a bit of an attraction during the day), and left me from 3 until 8 today with the sign taped to the tree above me saying "Take a Picture with the Cross-Dressing Slut!!! 50 Cents!". During this time span, 27 different groups came, laughing hysterically of course, and took pictures with me. Upon my release, the girls told me that instead of them each getting to spank me 27 times, they decided that i would have to slut myself to 27 of their guy friends, doing what ever they asked (as stated in the 2nd dare, thus the title a combination of two). So, i just finished with the 1st of the 27, and here's how it went: This guy is 17, Male. 6'0'', with blonde hair. The girls told him that i had no limits, i would do whatever he wanted. So this is what he wanted. First, i had to give him a handjob using peanutbutter as lube. So, i grabbed a big handful of peanutbutter, and went to work while he grabbed my head and began kissing me. We started making out while i was working on him until he pushed my head down to his crotch. He told me i had to lick/suck all the peanutbutter off of his dick (i was kind of regretting using as much peanutbutter as i did because it was a lot). So i stuck his peanutbutter dick in my mouth and began giving him a blow job. He came in my mouth not too long after i started, and one more time later on. Once i cleaned his dick of all the peanutbutter, he tied my hands to the bed and stripped me down till i was naked. WIth my boobs and vagina exposed, he pursued to fuck me. Now remember, the tiny vibrator in the vagina that is suppost to make me cum. It worked. So i came on his dick after he fucked me for a while. I then licked his dick clean, so i ended up eatting my own cum. After this, he left me tied to the bed. The girls came in laughing 5 minutes later. That was also when i found out that they have cameras in that room. That is where i will be servicing the other 26 guys. That was tonight, god only knows what these other guys r going to want. Im pretty embarassed, so im going to go wash my mouth out since, well...yeah haha. Comment and tell me what else you think the girls should make me do.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:40 PM   #55
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Ya know, I think I could get used to all the manure, and possibly teh cross-dressing, but I doubt you'd be able to blackmail me into doing this sort of stuff with other dudes XD

Old 08-31-2009, 10:30 PM   #56
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Ya know, I think I could get used to all the manure, and possibly teh cross-dressing, but I doubt you'd be able to blackmail me into doing this sort of stuff with other dudes XD

Old 08-31-2009, 11:02 PM   #57
BucsFan

I know you maybe enjoying this now, or your just too scared that this will get out, but this is all too extreme to do if i was in your position. Oh. and have fun with the other guys. Keep us up dated.

I wonder... Now that this thread has gotten to consitant updates, and is basically a non-fiction story with very short parts, kinda like a diary. Should it be moved to the story section, or stay here. Once again just wondering.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:38 PM   #58
Curly_Kleg

Loving the stories, DJ, keep 'em coming.

Can I ask you to find out (if you don't already know) what the breasts/vag you wear actually are called/where they're bought from?
Limits: No extreme pain/permanent maiming or scarring. Live in family house so nothing too loud, but messy tends to be ok as can do it late. Nothing involving family (using my mother's lingerie is acceptable and liked - clean or dirty)/telling them but telling others (people on IM, friends etc) is fine.

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, sissification, cross dressing (can only really use lingerie as haven't got my own cross-dressing clothes), huge foot fetish

Have web-cam
Curly_Kleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:05 PM   #59
djneedsgooddares

I'll try and find out. I know her dad is a plastic surgeon, I think she asked him to make them for me specifically for pranking. They r like perfect, they litterly turn me into a girl. I got a story I'll post in a bit, it was bad for me, they laughed really freaking hard though
Old 10-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #60
djneedsgooddares

Default The remaining 26

So, the girls let me finish my previous punishment, butthe catch was that they got to throw the party. It was basically a rainbow party, so I got dressed up, and I'll just get straight to the point: 26 guys left, they all got to bookaki me (so I was naked, on my knees, mouth wide open, surrounded by 26 guys jacking off on me). I think like 8 guys took the liberty of releasing their loads directly in my mouth, and the other 14 just made a point to cover me. So my entire head basically (face especially) was COMPLETELY plastered with these guys cum, my boobs were splattered as well, and when everyone was done, and the camera flashes stopped, I swallowed one last time, then had to service these guys personally. So, final tallies for the night: I ended up giving around 20 blow jobs (I had to swallow for all of them), 16 of them fucked me (and I was exhausted after all this work), and I think 8 guys went back door. All of it is on video from the girls, and I'm basically there complete slave now if I wasn't before. However, they did tell me that I was going to get a break from being forced to please guys. They said they have enough of that blackmail on me. So that was how that punishment ended, and nothing else has happens yet. The girls asked for GetDare's members input on other embarassing things to do to me, so feel free to post a prank, or just a comment on how these girls have owned me. Oh, and if u haven't read the other things which they have done to me, feel free to read then. Then tell me how hard you would be laughing at me. But input is appreciated, and the girls thank you greatly

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmailed, cum-eating, domination, feminization, humiliation