Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-27-2023, 09:47 PM   #46
Fluffydaredemon

To be honest i didnt go many places other then the gas station by my house. So I just continuesly went into the bathroom to complete the dare. I did almost get caught once though and i ended up being at 8 edges there. Im sorry this didnt get more fun slash more to it. I just dont have transportation or a reason to go many places.

Likes limits and a little about me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82001
Butterfly's match making page. Try it out its in depth
https://goo.gl/forms/VYJYRkIalHN8DHgt1
Fluffydaredemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fluffydaredemon for this post:
Old 01-29-2023, 01:42 AM   #47
isaD!

Icey, please may I have a hard rule for 3 days focusing on my likes and dislikes?
Three of my likes are orgasm control, humiliation, and cross dressing.
Three of my dislikes are cum eating, bathroom play/control, and tasting pee
Thank you.

Likes: Body Writing, JOIs, Wedgies, Humiliation, Light Anal, Light-Moderate Pain, Omorashi, Underwear Control

Dislikes: Cum-eating, Pee-drinking, Long dares, Denial, Edging.

Limits: Illegal, Scat, Blood, Face pics, Extreme Pain, anything involving friends/family or the risk of being caught.

Toys: chastity cage, dildo, Small buttplug, clothespins

Last edited by isaD!; 01-29-2023 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Typo
isaD! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 02:01 AM   #48
Iris.xo

Hello Icey. May I please have a hard rule based on my likes (humiliation, bondage and pain), for 3 days?

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares | Rules
Iris.xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 11:17 AM   #49
nareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post

Plug yourself immediately after waking and using the bathroom, you may not remove the plug until you go to sleep except to relube. Use a different plug each day.
I'm now on my last day of the challenge currently wearing
https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B073W9P1FS/
which feels quite big and I notice it with every movement.
Since I didn't do much anal lately I actually had to start small and slowly level up so that I don't run out of plugs that I could insert without rupturing anything. Now I've done a personal record for plugged hours within one week by a large margin and I believe the smallest plug would just fall out when properly lubed. I accidentally even did more hours then you've asked since one night a fell asleep on the couch wearing the green glass plug which I then noticed in the morning .

Thank you for the rule and I'm open to do another medium rule for 7 days

Love: body writing, shaving, pet play
Like: anal, plug tails, furry, submission, sissy, pink clothes

Maybe/Willing to try: hidden feminization, hidden public, hypnosis, keyheld chastity, body paint
Punishment: nails, pain, edging, tan tattoos, chastity
Limit: blood, family, face, cam,pee, scat, social suicide, permanent, pics (with exceptions at my discretion)

PM Dares

BDSM test
Toys Toy pics
Fav. dare
nareth is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nareth for this post:
Old 01-29-2023, 11:20 AM   #50
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Hi Icey, may I please have an easy rule for 2 days based on my likes and dislikes? My likes are gross/disgusting, games/bets/challenges, and orgasm control. My dislikes are exposure, pics/cam, and shaving.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 09:52 AM   #51
JustJessica

Hello Icey, please may I have a hard rule based off my likes (humiliation, wedgies, garbage/trash) for 7 days? Thank you

PM DARES + GAMES please send me PM dares!

kik: alcoholicjess
JustJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 02:46 PM   #52
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtk View Post
Icey, please may I have a hard rule for 3 days focusing on my likes and dislikes?
Three of my likes are orgasm control, humiliation, and cross dressing.
Three of my dislikes are cum eating, bathroom play/control, and tasting pee
Thank you.
Roll a 6 sided dice and x by 3. That is how many orgasms you must have before the 3 days are over. Each orgasm will be done after you have peed in the toilet bowl without flushing with your head submerged in the bowl only coming up to breathe as needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris.xo View Post
Hello Icey. May I please have a hard rule based on my likes (humiliation, bondage and pain), for 3 days?
Whenever home alone you will be in some constant form of pain and whenever in public your nipples and clit will be clamped. (Please be mindful of circulation and make allowances/opportunities for breaks as needed.) By the end of the 3 days your butt and books must be bruised from either belt spanking or birch spanking.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 03:24 PM   #53
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

Icey, may I please have a hard rule for 2 days involving my likes (nipple torture, spanking, tease and denial)?

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 03:31 PM   #54
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by nareth View Post
I'm now on my last day of the challenge currently wearing
https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B073W9P1FS/
which feels quite big and I notice it with every movement.
Since I didn't do much anal lately I actually had to start small and slowly level up so that I don't run out of plugs that I could insert without rupturing anything. Now I've done a personal record for plugged hours within one week by a large margin and I believe the smallest plug would just fall out when properly lubed. I accidentally even did more hours then you've asked since one night a fell asleep on the couch wearing the green glass plug which I then noticed in the morning .

Thank you for the rule and I'm open to do another medium rule for 7 days
Love: body writing, shaving, pet play
Like: anal, plug tails, furry, submission, sissy, pink clothes

Whenever home alone you must be in your prettiest sissy clothes and heels and fuck your ass 500 times each day. You may complete them in one session or split them into two sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
Hi Icey, may I please have an easy rule for 2 days based on my likes and dislikes? My likes are gross/disgusting, games/bets/challenges, and orgasm control. My dislikes are exposure, pics/cam, and shaving.
Roll a 6 sided dice, this is how many edges you must do each morning after waking and at night before sleeping. After the night edges, orgasm while on camera for a play partner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJessica View Post
Hello Icey, please may I have a hard rule based off my likes (humiliation, wedgies, garbage/trash) for 7 days? Thank you
Whenever touching yourself sexually you must be in a painful wedgie and have your head submerged in a garbage bin that hasn't been emptied and you must touch yourself this way for at least 120 minutes each day.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 02-03-2023, 03:34 PM   #55
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipple slave View Post
Icey, may I please have a hard rule for 2 days involving my likes (nipple torture, spanking, tease and denial)?
Clamp your nipples for at least 40 minutes each hour. When removing the pegs twist them off without opening them. (Please be mindful of circulation and safety.) Any sexual touching is only allowed while your nipples are clamped and no orgasm until the 2 days are over.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 02-03-2023, 09:18 PM   #56
f1ng3r

Icey, please may I have a extreme rule for 3 days focusing on my likes? Three of my likes are edging, denial and cbt. Thank you.
f1ng3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 12:02 PM   #57
lucy22
Distinguished Member

icey, may i have a harsh rule for 3 days focusing on my likes? (wedgie, spanking, and following along to videos). thanks

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95292

punishment calendar https://teamup.com/ksqf88w3dtc6hvk8en
lucy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lucy22 for this post:
Old 02-09-2023, 10:55 PM   #58
Chris_Dare

Icey, may i have an extreme rule for 2 days focusing on my likes; wedgies, bladder desperation/control, and games (like chess, battleship, etc).

Likes: bets, dares, forfeits, games, underwear, hypnosis, unfair, punishments, socks, feet, begging, ice, bathroom control, locked in clothes, wedgies, swirlies, piss, minor messy(usually food items), hidden public, dice dares, writing reports

Limits: law, family, exposure, diapers, poop, permanent, public, blood, major pain, being blackmailed, face, edging

(Underwear types: boxer briefs and boxers)
Chris_Dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 08:35 AM   #59
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Quote:

Roll a 6 sided dice, this is how many edges you must do each morning after waking and at night before sleeping. After the night edges, orgasm while on camera for a play partner.

Thank you for the rule. I rolled a 2 and a 4. Sadly, I don't currently have a play partner to cam with so I had to go on omegle unmoderated the first night and try to find someone. I was naked and jerking after my 4th edge and staying close to the edge, but the vast majority of people were bots. I was really hoping to find a girl but the only one I saw skipped over me quickly and frankly she wasn't very attractive anyway. I finally gave up and came to a guy who just had the camera on his dick. He said "I'm your master, show me your ass." I ignored his commands, came on my stomach and turned off the cam. The second night was much the same, except I decided to try flingster instead, and decided I would just cum to the first person who wasn't a bot and didn't skip over me. It was a larger, pale guy who was also jerking but had a really small dick. I fantasized about You getting amusement and mocking and laughing at me for jerking to him at Your command to get over the edge, and again, once I came I quickly turned off the cam and cleaned up.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to atownesq for this post:
Old 02-10-2023, 02:18 PM   #60
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1ng3r View Post
Icey, please may I have a extreme rule for 3 days focusing on my likes? Three of my likes are edging, denial and cbt. Thank you.
Whenever home alone you will either be edging/teasing yourself or your balls and cock will be clamped with at least 5 pegs each. No orgasms until 3 days are over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy22 View Post
icey, may i have a harsh rule for 3 days focusing on my likes? (wedgie, spanking, and following along to videos). thanks
Any spare/alone time you have for the next 3 days will be spent completing milovana teases that are focused on spanking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Dare View Post
Icey, may i have an extreme rule for 2 days focusing on my likes; wedgies, bladder desperation/control, and games (like chess, battleship, etc).

Quote:
*Post a report after your rule has ended.
*You may not ask for another rule until you have completed and reported on prior ones.
No report, no more rules.
Get a rule from me here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk