getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Icey's Rule Thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=421407)

IceMaiden 01-10-2023 03:10 PM

Icey's Rule Thread

In this thread, you may request a short-term rule.

In your post state the following:
If you want your rule to focus on your likes, dislikes or both.
A minimum of 3 likes and/or 3 dislikes.
Severity: easy, medium, hard or extreme.
Time length: 2 days, 3 days, or 7 days.

Example: Icey, please may I have a medium rule for 3 days focusing on my likes? Three of my likes are edging, anal and cbt. Thank you.

*If you do not post the requested info, you will be ignored.
*One rule per post.
*Post a report after your rule has ended.
*You may not ask for another rule until you have completed and reported on prior ones.
*Do not address me with titles.

helliswhatyoumake 01-10-2023 03:18 PM

Icey, please may I have a easy rule for 2 days focusing on my likes? three of my likes are clothing control, feet, piss. Thank you

Subboyj 01-10-2023 10:55 PM

Icey, please may I have a medium rule for 7 days focusing on my likes, 3 of my likes are bodywriting, feminisation and pee.
Thank you for creating this thread

Gd206 01-11-2023 12:41 AM

Icey, please may I have a medium rule for 7 days focusing on my likes? Three of my likes are humiliation, hidden/semi public, and bathroom. Thank you.

sunset-gd 01-11-2023 02:36 AM

Icey, please may I have a hard rule for 2 days focusing on my both my liked and dislikes? Three of my likes are edging, light pain and hidden public and three of my dislikes are enemas, diapers and long term plugs. Thank you very much

Lifechastity 01-11-2023 03:01 AM

Icey, please may I have a medium hard rule for 21 days focusing on my likes? Three of my likes are edging, denial and pee control. Thank you.

Also, an easy one on cbt.

IceMaiden 01-11-2023 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helliswhatyoumake (Post 4978628)
Icey, please may I have a easy rule for 2 days focusing on my likes? three of my likes are clothing control, feet, piss. Thank you

Each time you go the bathroom you must first strip entirely, and worship your shoes for 2 minutes. Dress after you have finished your business.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subboyj (Post 4978863)
Icey, please may I have a medium rule for 7 days focusing on my likes, 3 of my likes are bodywriting, feminisation and pee.
Thank you for creating this thread

Each morning after waking write a new word/phrase on your body, focusing on feminization. Repeat the phrase(s) starting with I am... out loud each night before you sleep. Leave all words to fade naturally.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatOneDude206 (Post 4978890)
Icey, please may I have a medium rule for 7 days focusing on my likes? Three of my likes are humiliation, hidden/semi public, and bathroom. Thank you.

Find a different public bathroom each day for the 7 days and wedgie yourself and edge twice. Wedgie removed once home.

*If 7 different bathrooms are too far from your home you may alternate the closer ones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyan-ide (Post 4978936)
Icey, please may I have a hard rule for 2 days focusing on my both my liked and dislikes? Three of my likes are edging, light pain and hidden public and three of my dislikes are enemas, diapers and long term plugs. Thank you very much

Every third hour insert a plug, clamp your nipples and edge twice. If you miss any due to work, family etc the edges double and stack each time until you have caught up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifechastity (Post 4978946)
Icey, please may I have a medium hard rule for 21 days focusing on my likes? Three of my likes are edging, denial and pee control. Thank you.

Also, an easy one on cbt.

One rule per post, 21 days isn't an option.

Lifechastity 01-11-2023 10:54 AM

7 days then, only the cbt one then.

atownesq 01-11-2023 11:03 AM

Hi Icey, please may I have a medium rule for 2 days focusing on both/either likes or dislikes? Three of my likes are games, messy, disgusting/gross. Three of my dislikes are drinking pee, anal, pics/cam. Thank you

sunset-gd 01-11-2023 11:10 AM

Thank you Icey, I'll do this as soon as my cock is free from the cage it's currently in. That should be next week.

Blaine 01-11-2023 08:57 PM

Icey, please may I have a medium rule for 3 days focusing on my likes? My likes that you could choose from are Cumming, JOI, Mild Bondage, Nudity, & Hidden Public.

huffer 01-12-2023 02:28 AM

Wonderful thread, glad I decided to check gd today!
Thanks for the opportunity to get a rule from you <3
I really enjoy reading your posts and your lovely tasks :D

Icey, please may I receive a hard rule for 3 days?
Please focus on my likes, they are:
-Edging
-Tasks involving my toilet
-Deepthroating
-light sounding
-Anal
-Bondage
-short linewritting

My dislikes are:
-Harsh cbt
-Ice
-Light scat
-Ruined orgasms

Thank you!

IceMaiden 01-12-2023 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifechastity (Post 4979271)
7 days then, only the cbt one then.

Each morning after waking slap each ball and penis five times each with a metal ruler, hit a little harder each day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by atownesq (Post 4979287)
Hi Icey, please may I have a medium rule for 2 days focusing on both/either likes or dislikes? Three of my likes are games, messy, disgusting/gross. Three of my dislikes are drinking pee, anal, pics/cam. Thank you

Each time you pee for 48 hours first roll a 6 sided dice. If you roll 1,2,3 drink half of your pee. if you roll 4,5,6 you are lucky that time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaine (Post 4979624)
Icey, please may I have a medium rule for 3 days focusing on my likes? My likes that you could choose from are Cumming, JOI, Mild Bondage, Nudity, & Hidden Public.

Each time you touch yourself for the next 3 days you may only do so by following milovana joi teases, teases must be at least 15 minutes each and you must be naked for the duration.

Quote:

Originally Posted by huffer (Post 4979732)
Wonderful thread, glad I decided to check gd today!
Thanks for the opportunity to get a rule from you <3
I really enjoy reading your posts and your lovely tasks :D

Icey, please may I receive a hard rule for 3 days?
Please focus on my likes, they are:
-Edging
-Tasks involving my toilet
-Deepthroating
-light sounding
-Anal
-Bondage
-short linewritting

My dislikes are:
-Harsh cbt
-Ice
-Light scat
-Ruined orgasms

Thank you!

Every four hours for 72 hours insert a plug and edge with your head in the toilet bowl, increase the edges by one each time. If not against limits, pee in the bowl first. (May have to drink more or save pee!)

huffer 01-12-2023 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceMaiden (Post 4979877)

Every four hours for 72 hours insert a plug and edge with your head in the toilet bowl, increase the edges by one each time. If not against limits, pee in the bowl first. (May have to drink more or save pee!)

Thank you Icey!

I love this one, I'd absolutely have pee in the bowl :D
I'll have to make sure to keep hydrated and save it for the bowl

I don't have pee "ready" atm so I'll drink and start the time in 20 mins from now, I'll keep an alarm every 4 hours on the flip of the hour. Having to interrupt my sleep is going to be a challenge for sure, but hopefully I'll manage.
Also, I'll be using my medium plug.

Thanks again for taking your time to give me this lovely rule <3

tasked21 01-12-2023 06:09 PM

Icey may I please have a medium rule for 3 days. Some of my likes are Bondage, humiliation, and panties/forcedfem, pet play, femdom. Thank you