Blank
Account Banned

this should continue =)
Old 02-27-2010, 10:02 PM   #48
Jones
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jones Send a message via Yahoo to Jones
Cool

I hopped up off the bed and looked on the floor. Laying there was a small black and white outfit. I picked it up to see that it was a little maids outfit. Under it was a big white pad. I dropped the maids outfit and picked it up to see what it was. I picked it up and it crinkled as I squeezed it. I it was shaped like underwear. It was then when I realized it was a big diaper. I looked up at Haley, who had sadly put on a shirt but still had no pants, she was looking at me and giggling to herself.

H: Can baby put on his diaper or does mommy need to help you.

I looked at her with a puzzled look and then looked down at the diaper.

H: I think you need a little help. Lay down.

I set the diaper down on the ground next to me and laid down on my back. Haley walked to her closet and came out with some baby wipes and baby powder. She kneeled down next to me and grabbed my ankles and lifted them back over my head. With her other hand she took out a baby wipe and started wiping down my cock and balls and then ass hole. She threw that in the trash and took off the top of the baby powder. She sprinkled some all over my ass and crotch. She set down the bottle and began messaging the powder into my skin paying alot of attention to my balls and cock.
She grabbed the diaper and unfolded it.

H: Up she commanded

I lifted my powdered ass off the ground and she quickly slip the diaper under my ass. I let my ass plop down into the soft backside of the diaper. She let my legs down on the ground and pulled the front of the diaper snugly between my legs and taped it in place.

H: Ok there you go. Now you can put on your maids outfit.

I stood up feeling the thick diaper between my legs. It was such a weird sensation. My cock which at the moment was very stiff from all the rubbing Haley had just done. was pinned down by the thick material and I couldn’t fully close my legs because of all the material between them.
I slipped on the tiny black dress. It came about half way down my diapered ass. It had a little white lacy apron on the front. I waddled down stairs, with the huge diaper between my legs, and into the kitchen. On the counter was a small note which read. Make Two Omelets with cheese. I got out all of the ingredients and cooked the omelets. I placed them both on plates and set them on the table. I knew I shouldn’t eat mine because Haley would be mad and punish me.
I didn’t have to wait long. Only a couple minutes later I saw her long sexy legs from the stairs. She was still only wearing the panties and t-shirt. She came into the kitchen and looked at the two omelets.

H: Why is yours on a plate.

I looked at her in confusion. She grabbed the plate and fork and took it over to the counter. She grabbed bent down and grabbed a dog bowl and dumped the omelet in their and put the plate and fork in the sink. She grabbed the dog bowl and set it under the table.

H: Ok lets eat.
Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:22 AM   #49
truth

haha good story and what a bitch, i been checking every day for updates
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:54 AM   #50
Jones
Account Banned

Ill try to update as much as possible but i have alot going on. So i cant promise anything.
Old 02-28-2010, 12:53 PM   #51
Jones
Account Banned

I crawled under the table and stared at the omelet sitting there in the dog bowl. Haley sat down in the chair. She set her right foot right down in the omelet.

H: Ewww lick it off.

She shoved her foot up into my face. I grabbed it with both hands and put it in my mouth. I started to suck on each of her toes individually trying to get all the cheese and eggs off.
Once she thought her foot was clean enough she set it back down on the ground.

H: Ok you can eat now.

I looked back down at my omelet which now had a huge footprint in it. I was really hungry though so i picked it up with my hands and stuffed it in my mouth. Once I was finished I realized that I was very thirsty.

J: Ma’am may I have something to drink.
H: Sure.

Haley got up and I could hear her grabbing a glass. She came back and handed the glass down to me. I was about to take a drink.

H: Wait stop. Give it back to me.

I handed it back up to her. I heard her spit and then the drink dropped back down under the table. This time with a big glob of spit in it. It was disgusting but i tried to convince myself that it was just like making out with her, which I had fantasized about before.
I tipped the glass back and chugged the milk trying not to think about the spit. I set the glass down and sat under the table staring at Haley’s legs and pussy. She made no attempt to be lady like by crossing her legs. She let them sit wide open giving a great view of her slight camel toe. I wanted to just dive in and fuck her pussy right then and their. I had always thought Haley was hot but id never felt this much attraction to her. But then again I’d never had her panty clad pussy just inches from my face.
Haley stood up and carried her plate over to the counter and set in the sink. I decided to stay under the table until I was told to come out.
I heard a door open behind me. My heart started racing. Who could this be. None of the girls had spent the night.

S: Good morning Haley. Did you have a good time last night.

I realized this was the voice of Haley’s mom, Stacey, who was a huge MILF.

H: Good. And we had a blast.
J: Is he still here?
H: Oh yes. Come on out from under the table Jordan. And bring your bowl with you.

My heart dropped. This was going to be the most humiliating moment in my life. It was one thing for my friend to see me dressed like this, but my friends mom!
Slowly I crawled out from under the table. I saw that both Haley and her mom had huge grins on their faces. I couldn’t look either of them in the eyes so I stared at the ground. Haley grabbed the doggy bowl from my hands and set it on the counter.

S: I like what you’ve done with this one. All shaved. He looks much cuter like that. And I love his outfit, he looks so cute. How bout you give us a turn.

I slowly turned around so my ass was facing them. A pair of hands stopped me and the back of my maids outfit was lifted up.

S: Bend over.

I leaned over forward. I felt a hand slide between my legs and it groped my diaper covered dick.

S: Ok stand. Well you’ve done well. I hope you two have fun. I have to go to work. Bye
H: Bye Mom.
J: Bye Stacey.
S: Jordan I know you usually call me Stacey but I think in the position your in now you should start calling me Miss Smith or Ma’am.
J: Yes ma’am.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:45 AM   #52
truth

ha very awesome good job
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:19 PM   #53
Jones
Account Banned

Stacey left leaving me and Haley alone in the house. I didn’t say anything because I was still getting over the shock of what had just happened.

H: Let’s go watch some TV.

We walked over to her living room. I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote and tried to hand it to her. She just stared at me with a look of disapproval.

H: Who said you could sit on the couch.
J: Sorry ma’am i just assumed.
H: Get on the floor.

I quickly got on the floor. She hoped onto the couch and put her feet on my back using me as a footrest. She turned on the TV and started watching. The way I was on the floor I couldn’t even see the TV. So I had to just sit their while my knees and arms slowly started to hurt. After about an hour of this I suddenly just snapped. I stood straight up.

H: What the hell do you think your doing.

J: I’m leaving. Im not going to be your slave anymore. Im tired of this.

I rushed upstairs. I ripped off the maids outfit and the diaper, found my clothes and rushed out her front door. I ran all the way home and stormed into my room. I couldn’t believe I had just went through all of that over a little bet.
I just sat in my room thinking about how stupid I was when there was a knock on the door.

J: Come in.

The door opened and there stood Haley. She had gotten fully dressed and had a camera around her neck.

J: Go away I don’t want to deal with you right now.

H: Trust me your going to want to hear what I have to see.

J: Ok whatever.

She walked over and sat down next to me on my bed. She held up the camera and turned it on. The first thing that popped up was a picture of me in the first outfit i was made to wear last night. She continued to flip through at least 20 different pictures of me from the previous night.

J: What about those?

H: You see with these pictures I have blackmail. So unless you want everyone you know seeing these I would do what I say. Understand?

I grabbed the camera out of her hands.

J: Ha now you have nothing. Now go home and don’t bother me. I don’t want to talk to you right now.

H: Not so fast. All of the girls have all of those pictures saved on the cameras and emails as do I. So although you have taken my camera I still have access to all of the pictures. so id suggest you handing the camera back to me.

I realized then that she had me trapped and there was nothing I could do about it.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:24 PM   #54
Jones
Account Banned

Any suggestions are welcome. you can either pm them or just post on here.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:34 PM   #55
Glavindrel
Account Banned

Maybe Jones is Plug? :P Lol jk. but great writing.
Glavindrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:17 PM   #56
GeorgeJetson

Great story, I can't wait to read more! You are an excellent writer, thank you for picking up the story.
GeorgeJetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:54 PM   #57
surnamey

Nuclear

Wow great job, great story

I'm at Grad School now so feel free to send me dares involving that
surnamey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:09 PM   #58
Jones
Account Banned

I reluctantly handed her camera back.

H: Thats better. You will be punished later for your disobedience. But now were going to the pool. Go put on your swim suit.

I got up and grabbed my swimsuit and went to the bathroom to change. I came out and me and Haley headed downstairs and into my garage. We hopped into my golf cart and headed down to the pool which was just about a half mile away. It was a tense ride since I had just seriously disobeyed her and we both knew I was in store for a serious punishment.
We arrived at the pool and walked in. We saw our friend Lacey. We walked over to her and set our stuff down. Haley removed her shirt revealing that she had changed into her swim suit before she came to my house. She took off her shorts as well, underneath was very small red bikini bottom with strings and barely any material covering her front and back. Lacey was wearing a similar suit except hers was yellow and said juice on the ass. They definitely were the sluts of the pool.
Haley laid down next to Lacey and they began talking as if I wasn’t even there.

H: Jordan how about you rub some tanning lotion on me and Lacey. We need to get a good tan. And be sure not to miss a spot.

She reached into her bag and took out the lotion and handed it up to me. She reached back and undid her top. I straddled Haley, as she was laying face down, and squirted a big glob of lotion onto the center of her back. I rubbed outwards covering her entire back with lotion. I then scooped some off to apply to her arms working my way down from her shoulders then to her hands. I then scooter off of her ass and moved further down on the chair. I squirted another glob onto my hands. I began rubbing it into her feet and moving up her legs. When I reached closer to her ass I began to get nervous so I stopped mid thigh and began to stand up.

H: I said get it all.

I sat back down and slowly started on the parts I’d skipped. I got her inner thighs right up to her bathing suit and I rubbed some on the part of her ass that was showing. Once I thought I had finished I stood up and after a short pause with no complaints I moved over to Lacey. I did the same thing with her. I sat down on her ass and began messaging the lotion into her smooth skin. I knew what was expected of me this time so I went straight for the ass and upper inner thighs first. When I stuck my hands between her legs to apply the lotion she gave a little twitch and let out a slight moan.
She looked back at me and gave a little smile and a wink. I stuck my hands back in between her thighs and continued to massage the lotion into her skin and every so often I’d give her inviting pussy a little tickle which would be answered with a twitch and a moan. Once I had had my fun and had finished the rest of her lotion I got up and got a pool chair and brought it up beside Haley’s.
We sat for a hour or so just talking about normal stuff. The girls had flipped, this time applying their own lotion as to not cause to much of a scene at the public pool by my rubbing lotion all over their breasts and stomach, both places that obviously don’t need assistance to reach.
After the girls decided they were tan enough for today the got up and slid on their booty shorts and tank tops. We walked back to the golf cart. Haley told me to head back to her house so I headed that way.
When we entered Haley’s house Lacey and her put down their stuff.

H: Lacey go get me a coke from the garage.

Lacey instantly got up from her seat and headed to the garage. I thought it was a little weird for Haley to be so rude to a guest to her house and for Lacey to comply with the order so quickly.
Lacey returned and handed the coke to Haley.

H: Ahh thank you. Now I want you both to stip.

Stunned at the request I looked at Lacey to see what her reaction to Haley’s request would be and I was surprised to see what she did, she Immediately stripped down till she was completely nude her white boobs and but standing out against to her tan skin.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:47 PM   #59
rdcottman

keep it up

love the story
rdcottman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:26 AM   #60
Star Shadows
Prodigy

brilliant twist keep up the good work!!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk